News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Me vs Kim at Ultimate Surrender

• 5 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Me vs Kim at Ultimate Surrender
« on: August 23, 2021, 11:57:01 PM »
Quick note: This story contains a lot of male/trans female sex. You'll probably want to hit the back button if you're not interested in that.

Previously in the series:

Try out match:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=84503.msg589932#msg589932

First official match (Fawn and Yuko)
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=85881.0

Second official match  (Kim and Ariel)
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=87683.msg606945#msg606945:

Third official match (Sara and Mandy)
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90950.0

Fourth official match (Lucy vs Kim Rematch)
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=91917

A few weeks after Lucy’s win over Kim, we were ready for another match, hopping on a Zoom call with me, Lucy, Sonny and Charlotte to find out our next matchup. After some pleasantries, Charlotte got right down to it: “Kim would like a rematch-”
“Pfffff,” Lucy scoffed. “That worn out bitch? What’s left to prove?”
“Not with you - with your husband.”
“What?” I squeaked. “Me?”
“Yes, you, Mr. Ham. Believe it or not, people want to see you step out onto the mats-”
“Me?” I repeated in disbelief.
“Yes - I could read you some comments, if you like, but our fans want to see you, yourself, wrestle. And I understand Kimberly is eager to get her hands on you. Ahh, just a moment,” she dropped a .mp4 into the meeting. It was Kim, sneering into the camera.

“You know what, Lucy?” she hissed angrily. “I didn’t get to fuck your ass, but I’ll settle for your man’s, hunny! Hear that?” I realized she was addressing me directly now. “You’d better start lubing up now, because Mommy is going to fuck your little butt raw!”

“What the fuck,” I mumbled, rubbing my face.
“Of course, I can’t force to you accept the match,” Charlotte noted, “but I should tell you that wrestlers who refuse a matchup can find themselves going unbooked-”
“You’re blackmailing us!”
“Call it whatever you like. I’ll give you a day or two to think it over.”
“He’ll do it!” Lucy yelled excitedly. “Send the contract over!”
“Honey, what are you doing?”

Charlotte and Lucy went on as if I wasn’t there: “All right, sign and return the contract. He’ll need to be trained.”
“I’ll take care of that,” Sonny put in.
“Fine. Let’s say six weeks? I have an opening on the 24th-”

I sat there in shock as the match was made. Before I knew it, I was being put through a training program at the, err, tender hands of Sonny and Lucy. Sonny helped me with the basics - conditioning (“We gotta get you ripped!”), basic strikes and throws. Lucy handled the more advanced aspects - putting on and escaping submissions along with orgasm training.

This last part was the most humiliating. I’d be strapped to a pole, a vibrator or later a male milking machine hooked up, then Sonny and Lucy would time how long I could last, sitting around, chatting, and drinking Sonny’s famous mimosas as if nothing weird was happening while I tried to hold out for as long as I could.

I also had to cut my own promo to run against Kim’s on the website to build interest in the match. Sonny helped me here too, coaching me on how to exude heroic determination. His idea was that I was the selfless husband literally putting his ass on the line for his wife, and I hope that came across instead of the resigned dread I was actually feeling.

Finally, I got my own matching outfit - royal purple bikini bottoms, arm ties and ankle bands to match Sonny and Lucy’s. I had to take some publicity pictures wearing this, trying not to let the vague sense of ridiculousness I felt show on my face.

Before I knew it, I was out of time and we were on our way to the studio. When we got there Charlotte pressed a little blue pill into my hand - “to help you perform” - and insisted on watching me eat it, including poking around in my mouth after I’d swallowed to make sure I had really taken it.

Then I stripped down to my tiny purple bottoms, put on my arm ties and ankle bands, and had a group hug with Sonny and Lucy before it was out to the mats. Inez was waiting for me there, giving me a wide grin.

“Hey, you’re actually wrestling instead of sitting on your ass today!”
“Hi, Inez,” I grumbled.
Out came Kim, flicking her tongue piercing against her teeth in what I hoped was nerves. She didn’t look nervous as she walked up to me, more excited than anything else, her cock already pitching a tent in her blue bottoms,  my own returning the compliment as we went toe to toe on the mats.

I’d forgotten how attractive Kim was. My type is thick women - heck, just look at my wife - and although Kim wasn’t as curvy as Lucy, well, who is? I cast a quick look over her high, perky tits, flat belly, and healthy cock, which I could see the top of by looking down. She was still really going for the blue theme, with blue lipstick, sparkly finger and toenail polish, and of course her long, blue hair.

Kim looked me over in return, her face giving nothing away. I thought we were going to do like a face off and talk some trash, but Kim stepped in so close our tips were rubbing together through our suits, and I had to make an effort to keep my face impassive as a little thrill ran up my shaft.

“Looks like you’re both ready,” Inez noted. “You both know the rules?” Kim and I nodded without taking our eyes off each other. “All right, wrestle!”

Before I could move, Kim reached into my suit, her soft hand wrapping around my hard dick. Her other arm went around my shoulders, preventing me from backing up. Instinctively I returned the hold, my left arm around her shoulders, right hand gripping her cock. We were committed now, embraced in a very intimate contest.

We leaned against each other, and I couldn’t help but moan in Kim’s ear as she stroked my cock. We were so close I could smell her blueberry perfume, and I tried to think about anything else except what we were doing to each other even as I jerked her off.

It didn’t really work. When Kim started gasping and moaning back at me, I thought this was a good sign, that I was getting to her. But it also wore down my own resistance, her wet panting and low moans impossible to ignore. I felt my balls starting to tighten, the worrying thought that I should have tried to escape immediately flashing across my mind, only to be quickly driven away by the soft pleasure of Kim’s hand and her breathy gasps in my ear.

I leaned back, trying to see how to escape in case I had to quickly move away from Kim. Before I could even look around she pressed forward and kissed me, our tongues wrestling in my mouth, then hers as we continued stroking each other. Her upper body pressed against mine, her hard nipples digging into my chest.

Three minutes into the match, it was getting away from me already. I couldn’t take much more of this. I broke the kiss, moaning loudly and leaning against Kim, hoping to lower her guard. Sure enough: “Aww, does that feel good, hunny?” she giggled. “I’m going to make you fill up those little purple panties!”

I made my move, scooting backwards. Kim had fallen for my ruse, barking “Hey!” in surprise as I managed to shoot out of her grip. “Where are you going, hunny?” she purred, coming right after me. I found myself backing up rapidly, Lucy and Sonny trying to cheer me on even as it was obvious I was running in fear from Kim.

My inexperience showed as instead of moving backwards in a curve, I went straight back and quickly ran out of room, finding myself at the edge of the fighting area. I tried to get around Kim to her right, but she went low, darting forward and smashing her elbow into my stomach.

I collapsed to the mats, holding myself and gasping, barely even noticing as Kim tugged my bottoms off, giving them a big sniff for the cameras before balling them up and tossing them at my wife, who angrily snatched them out of the air.

I managed to roll over onto my back, but just as I was thinking about getting up Kim dropped an elbow into my stomach. The little bit of air I’d managed to take in went right back out in a huge gasp, leaving me panting and staring up at the lights, covering my midsection against any further punishment.

Kim’s belly hits had backed me off my climax a bit, but not as much as I had hoped, and I was still in big trouble as she sat down between my legs, quickly fitting my cock between her tits, her hands on the outsides of her breasts pushing them together. I tried to get up, but my body wouldn’t respond; I just didn’t have the air in my lungs, and I found that I couldn’t even sit up, let alone stand, as Kim started moving her torso up and down.

“It’s all over, hunny,” she leered as she titty-fucked me. “You're about to lose, I can see it in your face!” She wasn’t wrong. The soft pressure of her breasts felt amazing, and I had to fight down the urge to just lay back and surrender. My team was yelling, Lucy threats at Kim, Sonny telling me to man up and find a way out.

I could only think of one thing to try: “Like I could cum from those little things,” I gasped, hoping to get Kim angry. The dossier on Kim was that she could sometimes lose her self-control, and this was my only hope.

It worked, Kim’s face twisting into an angry frown. She leaned back, and I sighed in relief for a second as my cock was freed from its soft prison. That only lasted a second before I was screaming in agony as she attacked my most sensitive spots, one hand angrily twisting my balls, the other squeezing my cock. That certainly backed me off from any danger of a climax, but it left me debilitated with pain, thrashing on the mat.

“How’s that feel, hunny?” Kim yelled. “Bet you wish my little boobs were still fucking your prick! You don’t get to cum now!” She released my family jewels, climbing on top of me, sitting on my shoulders. I found myself looking up at her, the tip of her cock resting against my chin.

I opened wide, past the point of being humiliated getting my mouth fucked, ready to take it just to get the chance to recover. But Kim didn’t go for it, smiling at me, reaching down to cup my face.
“It’s not going to be that easy for you,” she purred. “Put that mouth to good use now.”

Fine. I leaned my head up and tried to catch her tip between my lips, but she moved her hips back just enough that I missed. She scooted forward and I tried again, but she moved her hips back a second time. I realized she was playing with me; every time I leaned my head forward, she would pull her hips back just enough to keep my prize away from me. “Ooh, almost got it that time!” she laughed. “Wow, so close!”

I lay back, refusing to play her game. Having made her point, Kim turned to one of the cameras, the operator kneeling next to her: “Watch this!” she boasted. “I’m about to score a dominant and a submissive orgasm at the same time!”

With that she slid forward, forcing her girl cock between my lips. Her right hand reached around behind her, wrapping around my cock, and she started fucking my mouth and jerking me off at the same time.

I moaned around Kim, my legs kicking at the mixture of humiliation and pleasure she was inflicting on me. I reached up to hold on to her hips, but I didn’t think I could move her off this way; Sonny and his strength might have managed it, but Kim had me pinned pretty well, and I just didn’t have the raw power.

The only thing I had going for me is that Kim couldn’t see what I was doing behind her back. I lifted my legs up off the floor, aiming carefully, and I managed to get my feet into her armpits. I threw her off, sending her flying with a scream of surprise, and she hit the mats hard, rolling onto her back and moaning.

I knew I might not get another chance like this and pounced, running over to her. The elbow drop she’d given me had been very effective, so I gave it right back to her, aiming the tip square at her belly. Kim let out a huge moan, reaching up to cover her stomach as I rolled off her - I must have gotten her good.

Now what? Well, Kim was still on her back; I went between her legs, my right hand grabbing her stiff cock. Kim gasped as I started jerking her off, and just to make sure I added my left hand to the attack, reaching between her legs, finding her back door. Kim’s moan went up an octave as I slipped my index finger up her asshole, roughly fingering her as I continued stroking her cock.

“You bastard!” Kim gasped. She managed to lean up and grab my wrist, but this didn’t even slow me down. I knew I’d won as she lay back on the mat in defeat. “No,” she moaned, writhing helplessly, “No - no! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!” she wailed, her hips bucking as she succumbed to my handjob attack, spurting on her belly. To make sure she was as drained as possible, I kept going through her climax, until I could feel her softening. Only then did I release her and stand up, holding my hands high over my head as Lucy and Sonny cheered and clapped.

“Purple up 3-0,” Inez announced. Holy shit, this was hard! Half of me wanted to go drink some water, lay down and take a long nap; the other half wanted to cum so badly a dirty thought might set me off. Neither one was an option; Kim was already getting up, glaring at me and panting, and it was time to square off with her again.

“Don’t go thinking you’re hot shit, hunny,” she growled as we circled, her cock already starting to come to life. “I’m going to have you ass up and begging in no time.”
“Sure you are-”
She came at me hands high. I thought this was a fake out, keeping my guard low to cover my cock, a costly mistake as she grabbed my nipples and twisted.

I don’t know how ladies deal with this kind of pain. For me, I fell down yelling in agony, thinking she had managed to actually rip my nipples off. The next thing I knew Kim was pulling me to my feet in a strong headlock, walking me around the mat.

I knew the escape for this; reach between the opponent’s legs, grab, and twist. But Kim kept pulling my head around, and I couldn’t get my bearings. Every time I reached between her thighs, she would give me a powerful yank and I’d lose my position.

She was showing me off for the cameras, and all I could do was take it. In return I at least managed to calm my excitement down a little bit, but by design or accident Kim moved my head up a little so my face was pressed against her soft breast, which kept me fairly worked up.

I managed to turn my head and started looking for her nipple, blindly sucking and licking her sweaty breast skin. I never did find it, but this at least prompted Kim to release the headlock. She let me go and spun neatly behind me. My head must have been foggy; by the time I realized what was happening she already had her left hand around my left wrist, and she pulled my arm straight up my back, so fast and hard I screamed, locking in a ferocious hammerlock.

She eased off on the pressure, enough to keep me from going anywhere, but not so much that I was screaming in pain. Her right hand reached around my body, her soft hand wrapping around my hard cock and giving me a squeeze.

“Well, well,” Kim purred in my ear. She pressed her hips forward, the tip of her cock rubbing against my ass. “Look at this, hunny. You’re right where I want you.” She started jerking me off, her own cock hard as a rock as she ground it against my butt. “I’m going to make you cum, then I’m going to get you on your knees and fuck your mouth.”
“No,” I moaned.
“Oh, yes. Then I’m going to roll you over and fuck your ass! Your little cock is mine! All your holes are mine!”
“No!” I gasped. “No, no!”
“Yes!” Kim yelled in my ear. “Yes, yes! Now shoot for the camera, hunny!”

I grabbed her right wrist with my right hand, but this just prompted her to cinch up the hammerlock. Getting the message, I let go; she had me exactly where she wanted me. I didn’t have much time, either, her soft hand destroying my resistance with long, fast strokes, the cameras swarming to get a good look as Kim dominated me.

It was too much. I leaned back against Kim as I finished, my hips bucking weakly against her hand as I spurted onto the mat. Like a cat who got the cream, Kim purred in my ear, grinding even harder against me as she milked my cock, expertly extending my climax until I simply had nothing left.

She released me and I sank to my knees; it was all I could do to avoid flopping to the mat. I heard Inez call that it was all tied up, but I was too tired to even open my eyes, focusing on my breathing, trying to find the will to keep going, to get up. I didn’t get the chance.

“My turn!” Kim sing-songed. I opened my eyes to look up at her standing in front of me, her hard cock pointed at my face, a malicious grin on her face as she leered down at me. “Now what did I tell you I was going to do? Open that dick sucker real wide!” she yelled. With a sigh of defeat I did as she asked.  “Look at me,” Kim barked. “Look at me while I fuck your mouth!”

I obeyed meekly, staring up into her blue eyes as she thrust forward, slamming her cock into my mouth. I gagged, spit flying out between my lips as she grabbed my head, holding me in place as she began thrusting in and out of my mouth.

“That’s it,” Kim panted. “That’s it. Take my cock! Ooh, your wet little hole feels so good, hunny!”
I submitted to this, too tired to do anything else, just doing my best not to choke on Kim’s cock. I was dimly aware of the cameramen still crowding, going for different shots - a close-up on Kim’s face, a long shot taking in the whole scene, a close-up where the camera guy was so close to Kim’s butt I thought he might zoom up her ass, a side shot showing her cock pistoning in and out of my mouth.

“Hey!” I heard my wife yelling, her angry words cutting into my thoughts. “What are you doing? Don’t let her do that to you!”
“Bite her cock off!” Sonny screamed. Well, obviously that wasn’t going to happen, but maybe I could get out of this. In her eagerness to get off, Kim had left my hands free. I braced them behind her knees, and before she could finish shouting “Hey!”, pulled as hard as I could.

Kim’s legs went out from under her and she fell backwards with a scream, landing hard on her back. Seeing a chance to get back at her for the humiliation she’d just inflicted, I grabbed her ankles, pulling her legs up and out, pressing the bottom of my foot against her cock.

I started giving her a footjob, and I think this looked great for the cameras, but I quickly wondered if I’d made a mistake; this wasn’t a move we had practiced at all, and I didn’t really know what I was doing. I didn’t want to just press down too hard, so I tried a kind of up-and-down with the edge of my foot; Kim squirmed a little bit, but that was all.

“Kick her balls off!” Sonny yelled. I wanted to make her cum to get those three points, but maybe that was the safer move; Kim had recovered now and was glaring up at me, her beautiful face contorted into a furious sneer. She leaned up on her elbows, and I made my move, drawing my foot back. Seeing this coming, Kim reached down to cover herself, the backs of her hands taking the impact from my foot.

Well, this wasn’t working. I let go of Kim’s ankles, trying to think of what to do as she nimbly rolled backwards and up to our feet. We faced off, circling each other, as my team shouted suggestions: “Get her cock!” from Lucy and “Punch her teeth in!” from Sonny.

These were two different approaches. Make Kim cum? Or beat her up a little bit first? Could I wind her without hurting her too much and backing her off her climax? Maybe a hit to the stomach, to knock the air out of her, then I could get her down on the mats and -

I realized too late I’d made a basic mistake taking my attention off my opponent as Kim charged me with a scream. I then compounded my error, standing there in shock as Kim closed the distance. Her shoulder smashed into my stomach and she took me down hard to the mats, landing on top of me for good measure, leaving me gasping underneath her.

Kim moved off me just enough to land a hard punch to my stomach, leaving me reeling and struggling to breathe. I couldn’t resist her as she rolled me over, sliding up on the mat. My face slid down her tits, then her smooth stomach, until she was rubbing her crown against my nose and cheeks.

I only had a second to think about what to do. Kim getting herself off using me would give her a point and put her ahead 4-3; if I could make her cum, that was three points for me, and I’d have her doubled at 6-3. Now, I know I should have known better than thinking Kim was going to just lay back and let me score those points, and the only excuse I can offer is my mind was a bit rattled.

My second was up, but before I could make my move Kim made hers, reaching down, grabbing my head, and thrusting up between my lips. I gagged around her cock, my battle plan erased as she started energetically fucking my mouth.

I braced my hands on Kim’s hips, trying to stop her, but it was no use; she barely slowed, pulling my head down so she could thrust in even deeper. It felt like she wasn’t too far away from scoring a point by cumming down my throat, and in a panic I went to the only move I could think of, reaching down blind and fumbling my right index finger between her buttcheeks.

Fingering Kim’s ass did not produce the desired effect; instead of leading to my escape; I just helped Kim along to that point. With an almighty howl she finished, leaving me choking as I did my best to swallow her cum.

“Blue up, four-three,” Inez finally called as Kim lay back, her softening dick flopping out of my mouth. The only thing I had going for her was that Kim’s climax seemed to have taken the wind out of her sails for the moment, and I had a chance to catch my breath and plan my next attack.

Once again, my team had differing advice to offer: Lucy yelled “Fuck her ass!”, while Sonny advised me to “Stomp the shit out of her!”. No offense to my lovely wife, but I went with Sonny; I could tell Kim was going to need a minute to get aroused again, and if I came from fucking her ass I’d only score a point. I wanted the three from making her climax to take the lead back, and I didn’t trust myself to be able to outlast her.

So the idea now was to just weaken her up. With that in mind I walked up to Kim and, as Sonny suggested, just started stomping her senseless. This was an easy but effective attack: Lift up my leg, pick a spot, bring my heel down as hard as I could.

The first impact was on Kim’s stomach, her eyes flying open in shock along with a wet gasp. She covered her midsection, so I just moved up, this time bringing my foot straight down on her left breast, mashing it into her ribcage. Kim let out a high scream, rolling over to protect herself, and my third stomp landed square on the back of her head.

“Yeah!” Sonny screamed, so excited he jumped out of his seat. “Yeah! Yeah! Get her!” Lucy just shook her head, and I tried not to let her wife look of okay-I-told-you-and-you-didn’t-listen get to me. I turned back to Kim, who had rolled over again, now on her back; her hands were over her face, and I gave her my hardest stomp to her belly, my foot driving down so hard she sat up for a second, eyes wide, before falling back to the mat with a gurgle.

Kim looked pretty winded now, and I thought I could try something flashier and more high-impact. I grabbed a handful of Kim’s blue hair and one shoulder, picking her up to her feet, taking a deep breath and gathering my strength.

I lifted Kim straight up over my head, held her there for a second for the cameras, then braced my right knee out at 90 degrees. I brought Kim down, a loud scream bursting out of her as her back smashed against my leg. She was left, still laying over my thigh, as I pondered my next move.

Once again I had two avenues of attack; I could press down on her thigh and neck, bending her back painfully in a move Sonny had showed me, or attack her cock, which I noted was at full extension - either she liked being beaten up and dommed a little bit, or she’d been given her own pill before the match. Or both.

Seeing me hesitate, Lucy and Sonny weighed in again: “Jerk off that little cock!” Lucy yelled. Sonny: “You got her! Make her scream! Like I showed you!” Once again I went with Sonny; I had more experience bending someone’s back in this position than jerking them off. A submission was only two points, but it would still put me back in the lead.

Sonny had shown me how to do this by putting me in it, and I mirrored his hand placement as best I remembered. I started pressing down, and I guess I had it right as Kim started screaming “He’s breaking me in half!” at one of the circling cameras.
“Submit, Kim!” I yelled at her. “Submit!”

But she was tough; despite me doing my best to break her in half she wouldn’t give up. I looked to Sonny for advice, but he just cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled “More! Break her!” as if I wasn’t already trying.

Not getting what I wanted, I flipped Kim off my knee, and she landed hard on her chest. Pressing the attack, I sat down on her back, looping her arms back over my legs, cupping my hands under her chin.

“Last chance!” I yelled at her.
“Fuck you!” she barked back. Fine. I leaned back, pulling as hard as I could. Kim screamed again, a high wail as her back was stretched, the cameras coming in to get close ups of her wide open mouth and what I imagined had to be a great shot of her tits standing proud on her chest as her back was bent.

“Submit!” Kim finally screamed. “Submit!”
“All right, break it up!” Inez bellowed so loudly I obeyed without thinking, dropping Kim to lay on the mat, panting. “Purple up, five-three.”

I got up off Kim, letting her roll over; amazingly, she was still rock-hard. That would have to be my next target, I decided. Of course, getting my hands on that prize was easier said than done. Kim was snarling at me as she got up, rubbing her back.

“You feel big?” Kim sneered at me as we faced off “Feel like a big man beating up a woman?”
“No,” I muttered, wondering if I’d made the wrong choice.
“You can make me give up, but you can’t make me cum!” Now that one hurt.
“What the fuck are you talking about?” I yelled at her. “You came in my mouth five minutes ago!”
“That was me getting off on you!” she hissed.
“I got you off with my handjob-”
“Oooh!” she sneered sarcastically. “Wow, you know how to jerk off? Amazing!”
“Come here, I’ll make you fucking cum!” I yelled, darting forward at her crotch.

This was, of course, a trap I had fallen straight into. Kim faded back, then launched a straight kick up with her right foot, which sliced up into my jaw so hard the next thing I knew I was laying on my back, staring quizzically at now upside-down Lucy and Sonny. Kim rolled me over, her right arm around my neck.

“Fucking pussy,” she breathed in my ear. “I’ll show you how a real woman fights. I’m going to make you cum your brains out!”
I tried to defiantly tell her to do her worst, but she cinched up the choke and all I could get out was a wet gblack sound. Kim rolled us both over, leaving me laying on top of her, but with her arm around my neck I couldn’t get away anyway.

I had my hands and legs free, but with Kim underneath me there didn’t seem to be much I could do. It got even worse as her legs closed around my midsection, her thighs starting to crush the life out of me in a bodyscissors.

I probably should have tapped right here; Kim had me cold. But my pride got in the way. I wanted to hang on to that one point lead I’d managed to get, and to trade it back to my opponent so quickly was a pill I just couldn’t swallow.

I have to give Kim credit that she didn’t go for the quick choke out; between her arm around my neck and her legs around my torso, she could have put me under whenever she chose, but she took her time, easing up on the pressure enough to let me breathe and keeping me awake.

When she realized I wasn’t fighting back, Kim released the scissors; her legs moved down until she closed her feet around my cock. Unfortunately, where I didn’t really know how to do a footjob, she was an expert, her soft insoles pressing against my shaft on either side as she moved her feet up and down. I squirmed in her grip, but I couldn’t figure out how to escape.

“Use your feet!” Sonny finally yelled at me. “Plant them and push off!” I planted, and I pushed off. This didn’t really get me away from Kim, but it lifted my hips high enough that she lost the footjob, and that prompted her to change positions with a snarl of frustration. She used her arm around my neck to roll me over onto my chest, then released me.

I took a deep breath of air, but as I was still gasping it down Kim rolled me over onto my back. I only realized what she was doing as she lay down on top of me in a 69, her dick invading my mouth as I lay underneath her on the mat.

For a second I thought Kim had made a mistake; if she wanted to see who could get the other off first, well, that was a contest I’d be happy to match her in. But I realized quickly she had taken a commanding position. With her on top, she was able to keep her hips so low I could barely lift my head at all, unable to get the up-and-down lips-on-shaft action I was looking for. She, of course, had full range of motion, able to use any technique she wanted against me, opening by locking her lips just below my tip, slowly sliding her head down.

God damn, I didn’t have any time to waste. I did the best I could with my tongue, swirling it over her tip, flicking it. At least I could get at her ass; that really seemed to get her going before. I reached up, blind, cupping her butt, finding her back door and pressing my index finger in to the hilt, feeling her body tense and then relax on top of me.

Kim quickly returned the favor. Her left hand cupped my balls, her right spearing my ass with one long, elegant finger, and I jolted against her as her fingertip found my prostate. I battled her like this for a few minutes, but I realized quickly I was outclassed. Kim attacked me from every direction; her tongue flicking or running over my tip, her lips sliding up and down my pole, her left hand gently caressing my nuts, her right pressing insistently on my prostate.

The fight slowly went out of me, the waves of pleasure washing away my will to resist. My tongue went from energetic flicks to slow licking, then nothing as I drooled and moaned around her tip. My finger in her ass no longer rocked energetically back and forth, staying hilted in her as my eyes rolled back in my head.

Lucy and Sonny were both yelling at me - I remember my wife screeching “Don’t you dare cum in that slut’s mouth!” -  but it was no use. I closed my eyes, my body twitching as I ramped up, Kim going to a finishing technique, her soft lips bobbing up and down my shaft, her fingertip mashing against my prostate.

I came as hard as I ever had in my life, almost expecting to blast Kim off me with the force; instead she sucked it down, her left hand milking as much spunk as she could from my balls as I gave up the lead and my load in her mouth.

Finally, I was done. Kim sat up, grinning in victory at one of the cameras who came in for a close up, opening her mouth, letting her spit and my cum ooze out between her lips onto the mat as she posed. Inez came up to the side making the announcement that Blue was up six-five.

There went my lead. Even worse, I was still at my opponent’s mercy; all I wanted to do was lay there and take a quick nap. Kim didn’t even go for the finishing mouth fuck; she had another prize in mind as she rolled me onto my chest.

“It’s over, sweetie, your boy is finished!” Kim called to my wife. Lucy jumped out of her chair, screaming abuse at Kim, and Sonny had to get up and restrain her. I managed to summon the energy to try to move, knowing I couldn’t just leave myself hopeless in front of Kim, but she quickly grabbed my left wrist and re-applied her hammerlock, pressing my arm up and into my back. Her right hand grabbed the back of my neck, pushing my face down against the mat.

“Lift your hips,” Kim told me. I obeyed without thinking, submissively lifting my ass up in the air for her. I felt the tip of her cock pressing against my butt and gasped into the mat, dreading what was coming. “What did I tell you?” Kim purred. “Your ass is mine now!”

She pushed in, slowly, achingly slowly, both of us moaning as she completed the stroke and bottomed out. One of the cameramen got down in a kneel next to me, zooming in on my face as Kim claimed my asshole, moving her hips back and driving another stroke home. I tried to hold it and failed, moaning long and loud into the camera.

I still had a little fight left in me and thought about escaping; I tried to push my upper body up off the mat, but Kim was holding me down too effectively, and I don’t know if she even noticed my doomed escape attempt. Before I could try anything else, my will began to waver; Kim’s tip was pressing my prostate each time she finished a thrust, larger and more intense than just her fingertip had been, and I felt my cock becoming achingly hard again, an effect I wanted to, but couldn’t, blame on the pill I’d been given before the match.

Kim seemed to know when I’d given up: “You like this? Huh? Answer me!”
“I love it,” I groaned.
“Tell the camera!” she barked. “Tell your fans!”
I stared right into the camera lens: “I love it!”
“Tell them what you love, hunny! Tell them you love me owning your ass!”
“I love, uhhh,” I moaned as Kim drove home another stroke. “I love - fuck! - I love Kim owning my ass!”
“Tell your wife!” Kim ordered. The only good thing was I couldn’t see Lucy’s face from where I was laying as I obligingly told her how much I loved getting my butt fucked.

This was, obviously, not how I’d wanted the match to go, but all of that fell away, replaced only by the invading, squirming pleasure of Kim’s cock, the hot jolt of pleasure with each deep thrust, my cock greedily begging for release even though I’d shot into Kim’s mouth just a few moments ago.
“You’re so tight, hunny,” Kim laughed, her taunt cutting into my thoughts. “I’m going to cum soon!” No longer needing the hammerlock to keep me obedient, she pulled out just long enough to flip me over, then lifted my legs up so my ankles rested on her shoulders as she pushed forward into my ass again. Her hand grabbed my cock and started jerking me off, and I lay back, completely submissive to her will, as she ended the fight with an unquestionable display of dominance.

“That’s it, hunny,” Kim rasped, her voice low with arousal. “Fucking cum while I fuck your ass! That’s it!”
“Fuck!” I wailed. “Fuuuuuuckkkkkk!”

It was too much for the both of us. Kim came in my ass, her low, feminine grunts filling my ears as I felt her starting to unload; she had timed it perfectly, her hand forcing me to a matching climax, hot spunk shooting up over my belly and chest as I dug my fingers into the mat, squirming back against her, moaning like a bitch. I had cum so much already I didn’t have much, managing a few weak shots before I was dry, my cock spasming in Kim’s soft hand as it tried to draw from an empty well. Kim on the other hand managed an impressive load, shooting so much sticky cum up my ass it overflowed, running down to the mat as her cock made an obscene squelching sound as she finished her final few strokes.

Kim scored four points, three for making me cum and one for finishing herself. She was up ten-five, an insurmountable lead even if I could get up and keep fighting, which I couldn’t; I couldn’t even move as she pulled out with a happy sigh.

I had to admit it; she’d out-fought and out-fucked me. The match was clearly over, and I’d lost. But Kim wasn’t done with me yet, a fact I realized with heart-stopping fear as I looked up to see her leering down at me. She cupped my face: “Are you going to do what I say?”
“Yes,” I gasped. “Whatever you want.”
“Good. Get on all fours.”

I obeyed. Kim went around to my left side: “Keep your legs down.” She grabbed my left arm in yet another hammerlock - I suppose why not; it seemed to work - and started spanking me mercilessly.

I yelled; I screamed; I cried; I begged. None of it made any difference as Kim turned my poor butt bright red, her palm loudly smacking off the left and right cheeks, sometimes dipping down to hit my inner thighs. She had me tell the cameras what a loser I was; I didn’t care anymore, my pride completely gone now.

When she finally had enough, my arm was released, but she smacked me when I tried to stand up: “Where do you think you’re going? You crawl! Crawl, little dog!” She got behind me, kicking me in the ass or between the legs when I didn’t move quickly enough, having me crawl around the mat. Even this wasn’t enough: “Bark, little dog!”

I did my best, which apparently wasn’t good enough for her; she lifted another kick between my legs, mashing my nuts against my hips. I collapsed, my cock somehow still hard as I cradled my sore nuts.

“Pathetic,” Kim decided. “Get up, we’re not done with our walk yet.”
“Okay,” I managed to moan as I forced myself back up. Kim had me crawl over to Inez, and the two of them started discussing me: “Look, I really kicked his ass!”
“Ten-five,” Inez agreed. “He sure faded fast.”
“Boys are all wimps like that, all you have to do is fuck them in the ass a little bit and they give up. You know, I was thinking we could call this video Too Much For Him!”
“Too Weak for Her!” Inez suggested.
“Kim Takes His Pride!”
“Toyboy Being Humiliated!”

I just stayed where I was, looking straight down at the mat, as they reeled off suggestions, laughing at me. Finally, Kim got bored of this and had me walk over to where Lucy and Sonny sat, Lucy with her arms crossed angrily, a furious look on her face, while Sonny seemed more excited than anything else.

“Say ‘hi’ to your wife,” Kim ordered.
“Hi,” I mumbled at the mat.
“To your wife!” Kim yelled, smacking me hard across the back of the head. She reached down, cupping her left hand under my chin, pulling my head up so I was staring into my wife’s eyes.
“Hi,” I managed. Lucy was glaring at me, her normally kind eyes so hard and cold I physically recoiled, only Kim’s strong grip keeping me there.
“And say hi to Sonny. What a good job he did training you!” She yanked my head to the left so I was looking at Sonny.
“Hi,” I offered.
“You’ll get her next time,” he told me. I almost blurted “Next time?”, as if I would ever want to get my ass kicked like this again, but stayed quiet, hoping this wouldn’t set Kim off.

Of course it did: “Next time? There’s no next time, Sonny! I broke him, and you’re never gonna put the pieces back together! Watch this!” She let go of my face, going behind me on the mat. Her left hand wrapped around my cock, but in a loose grip.

“All right, little dog,” Kim ordered. “Show them how you’re just my toy. Fuck my hand.”
“Please, I can’t,” I panted. “I can’t cum anymore, please-”
“Sure you can. Here, I’ll help you.” With that I felt her free hand entering my ass again. Her buttfucking had loosened me up, and it still felt great when she started stimulating my prostate.

I started fucking her hand, my cock slipping through her loose grip. Each movement of my hips forward felt great on my cock, and each back ended with her fingertip touching my prostate; between the two, I quickly heard myself moaning, thrusting as fast as I could.

“Look at your wife,” Kim ordered. “Look at your wife while you fuck my winner hand, loser!” For a second I made eye contact with Lucy, but it was too much and I closed my eyes. The only act of mercy was that Kim couldn’t see my face to tell I had done this. I did my best to forget where I was, concentrating only on the sensation.

It took a few minutes, but Kim was right; I got there, a burn of exhaustion building in my hips that was quickly drowned out by the pleasure, yet another trip up the mountain I hadn’t thought I’d be able to scale again.

When I finished, it was totally dry; my cock was willing, but my balls were empty. Nothing came out except my pitiful moans and yelps, my cock shuddering and pulsing in Kim’s hand before I collapsed to the mat, completely spent.

Inez came over to officially call the match. Kim rolled me over, laying her foot over my face and posing. I would have paid every cent I owned right then to just be carried into the back and allowed to take a shower and go home, but of course now it was time for the triple-team humiliation. I did at least get a tiny breather as Lucy and Sonny got ready, both of them stripping all the way down. 

Despite Sonny’s dicklit being fully engorged - apparently he’d enjoyed the show - him and Lucy had to get warmed up and made out a little bit as Kim sat on my face, eagerly working her sweaty asshole over my nose and mouth. My cock betrayed me again, the drug I’d been given returning me to full extension even as I lay underneath Kim’s ass.

Once they were ready to go the real fun started. Kim got off me, going down to straddle my midsection, her blue eyes boring into me as she grabbed my cock and began lowering herself. She moaned as my tip pressed against her ass, sliding down until she had swallowed my cock to the base. She started fucking herself on my dick, her own cock bouncing wildly.

My wife came over and straddled me as well, facing my feet: “Sorry, babe.” She gently lowered herself down, and I realized she must have enjoyed something she had seen, because she was as wet as I could remember, her juices quickly coating my face as she began rocking back and forth. My wife is a big woman, but she knew how to use her weight to avoid putting me out too quick; I honestly might have preferred to just have her sit full-force and choke me out right there, but she made sure I could keep breathing and stay awake for the entire punishment as she fucked my face and Kim got off on my cock.

I couldn’t see what was happening, but from the tape later I learned that while Lucy was riding my face, she waved Sonny over and started giving him a blowjob, his hands resting in her hair as she sucked his dicklit, one hand going between his legs to finger his hairy pussy. Kim started jerking off, her hand flying up and down her shaft, her head leaning back with a moan.

All you could see of me was my feet, legs, and midsection; I was just there as a fuck toy. Kim finished first, her asshole wildly contracting on my dick. A second later I felt hot cum spurting on my stomach. She moved up, hopping off my cock, coming up behind Lucy and massaging my wife’s tits.

Lucy went next, losing control of herself, almost smothering me out as she bore down, aggressively fucking my face, her pussy wetly mashing against my nose and mouth. She came to rest, my head swimming as her weight pressed down against me. Through her thick thighs I could hear Sonny finishing, Lucy’s body rocking as he thrust his dicklit into her mouth.

That still wasn’t it. Kim, somehow, wanted to keep fucking. In beating me, she had won the right to use Lucy, a prize she hadn’t been able to manage in their own fight. She had Lucy lay down on her back and spread her legs, then got her into the mating press, a totally dominating position where Lucy had her legs folded up, resting against her body, while Kim looked like she was squatting over her. This let Kim get in deep as she fucked my wife, her hips flying back and forth, her balls slapping loudly against Lucy as both women moaned lewdly.

Sonny came over to me, his dicklit still hard. I thought for a second he was going to have me suck him off, but instead he straddled my face. “Sorry,” he muttered just before he finished lowering himself down. I managed a thumbs up; Kim had done her work well making me into a sub.

Sonny’s hairy bush was rougher on my face than my wife’s, but his taller, more muscular frame delivered less weight. I had some time to think as I lay underneath him. If I was ever going to wrestle again - and at the moment, with my trainer energetically fucking my face while I listened to my victorious opponent fuck my wife, that did not seem terribly appealing - I was going to have to take it seriously. Men simply had a natural disadvantage in this kind of fight, and unless I was willing to commit to it as much as Sonny had, I was going to just end up here flat on my back again.

Finally, my ordeal came to an end. Sonny finished, moaning and grunting in orgasmic ecstasy, as his body shuddered and  quivered, his cum splashing out in little spurts over my face, before rolling off me. Then Kim finished, slamming home a few final spastic strokes as she came inside my wife. I had to lay there on the mats listening to Lucy shrieking in pleasure. I’d been able to make her make that noise a few times, and I could just imagine her pussy clamping down hard on Kim’s cock as my victorious opponent enjoyed her last prize.

Kim was finally emptied out; when she moved I could see she’d only managed a few weak final spurts which even now were oozing out of Lucy’s pussy. She blew me a kiss before heading happily to the back, while I had to be carried back to the locker room, cleaned up, and taken back to the hotel. My erection finally faded after six hours. The sore ass lasted quite a bit longer than that, and the embarrassment hasn’t ever gone away; all you need to see the whole thing is $40 and a valid credit card.

FawnL

Re: Me vs Kim at Ultimate Surrender
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 10:19:04 AM »
....that was hot...and actually I hope to see in future a rematch where Yuko and I can face Sonny-the skunk and Lucy-the bitch...and get revenge   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 06:45:58 AM »
Oh my GASP!  ::) ;D What a sizzling HAWT story!  :P :D Loads of back-and-forth action & sexy, erotic climaxes, including mine ... over your face at the end there ... He! He!  :-* ;D

Great job!  ;) :)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 06:48:12 AM »
....that was hot...and actually I hope to see in future a rematch where Yuko and I can face Sonny-the skunk and Lucy-the bitch...and get revenge   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tsk, tsk, Fawn ... dream on, darling!  ::) :D Lucy & I will own you & Yuko again if you came up against us!  ;D ;)

- Sonny, the FtM transman
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Aideene

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 09:04:54 PM »
Always exciting to think about doing contests this way.

Offline Janette

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 10:07:05 PM »
What a fun group!