News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

batwoman---the tv series

• 77 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
batwoman---the tv series
« on: August 24, 2021, 08:21:51 AM »
SCENE:    Inside  the old barn, night club, just west of cattyville, down highway 90,  a one time popular  gathering  hole,for locals, and tourist alike,  that had fallen in disrepair, but has been taken over by new ownership,by whome, no one  knew.

Aproaching the main door, a faint  murmur of voices can be heard,louder now as we walk through the  door. on either side of the big hall  open stalls,  and some with closed doors ,tables  set up  inside the hall   some    guest milling around sampling refreshments.

straight ahead  a band stand, with a microphone. in the middle,and a curtain across concealing what was behind..

walking around the refreshment tables,  the guest  some of  cattyville's most sinister villians....

the pigeon

poison dandelion

mudpie  mylie

fine wine

kat and her kittens

darkdream

mistress h0-rising

and the  hooligan

whispers from  floating between the guest  asking  what was this about?  no one knew. then the curtain rustles  the  guest notices and the big hall quietens...Two  emerge from bhind the curtains.

THE HARLELQTWINS..the sound of their heels making a clickity clack sound as they walk across the stage..the microphone buzzes  and squeals as it as turned on.

THE PIGEON, COOOO,  "WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?,WHY ARE WE GATHERED HERE"?     COOOOOOOO

FINE WINE   YES. WHY WAS I INVITED,I CAN BARELY STAND THESE UNCUTHED PEOPLE.

KAT............HISSSSSS, AND NO ONE  CAN STAND YOU !

POISION DANDELION   ."YOU TELL HER KITTY"

THE HOOLIGAN    "OHHH,MY MY, WHAT A WHOLESOME  GROUP       HEEE,HEEE HEEE !

HARLEYQTWIN ONE ..."WE DID'ENT INVITE EVERYONE HERE TO FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER"

HARLEYQTWINTWO  .."NO,WE DID NOT  !

HARLEQTWIN ONE.."GUEST, CATTYVILLE IS  FOR THE TAKING,TWO MANY TIMES WE HAVE FOUGHT EACH OTHER !"

HARLEYQTWIN TWO...."SO MY SISTER AND I,HAVE DEVISED A PLAN"

HARLEYQTWIN ONE...." A PLAN FOR ALL OF US TO WORK TOGEATHER"

HARLEYQTWIN TWO..."TO TAKE OVER CATTYVILLE, ONCE  AND FOR ALL"

MUDPIE MYLIE       "WE HAVE ALL ,MADE ATTEMPTS TO RUN CATTYVILLE,ONLY TO BE STOPED  BY BATWOMAN  AND BLUEBIRD,I MYSELF HAVE JUST BEEN RELEASED  FROM SILLYPUTTY STATE PEN.

THE HOOLIGAN ."AND I HAVE  RECENTLY ESCAPED FROM IT'S MENTAL WARD,SEEMS  THEY THOUGHT I WAS NUTS....AH-HA HA HA HA"

PIGEON   COOOOO,"I ALSO HAVE SPENT TIME ,IN SILLY PUTTY,BECAUSE OF THE BATWOMAN"  COOOOO!

"A MURMUR   ARISES FROM THE GUEST, THEY HAD ALL  HAD THEIR FOUL PLOTS  THORTED BY BTWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD,WITH THE AID OF THE CVPD"

HARLEYQTWIN ONE...."AS  HAD I,AND MY SISTER, {SMILES ACROSS AT HARLEYQTWIN TWO}}  BUT DON'T YOU SEE,IF WE WORK TOGEATHER

HARLEYQTWIN TWO...".WE CAN DEFEAT, AND RID OURSELVES OF BATWOMAN,AND THAT PESKY  NERD BLUEBIRD, ONCE  AND FOR ALL"

"  PIGEON    COOOOO,"I'M WILLING' COOOOO

THE HOOLIGAN   "AS AM I PIDGEY,   AHHHHH,HA HA HA "

PIGEON   "DON'T CALL ME THAT...COOOO

FINE WINE  "IF IT RIDS US OF BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD,I CAN ACCEPT  THE IDEA"

KAT...."HOW,PURRFECTLEY REASONABLE OF YOU,I'M IN"

POISION DANDELION   "AS,AM I"

MUDPIE  MYLIE   "ME TO"

DARKDREAM    "TO  BE RID OF BATWOMAN, AND BLUEBIRD..I CAN WORK WITH ANYONE,I'M IN"

MISTRESS HO-RISING  "I'D LOVE TO LET MY CLAWS BE THE ONE TO RID OURSELVES OF BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD

HARLEYQTWIN ONE.."SO,WE ARE IN AGREEMENT THEN?

"A COMBINED  CHEER,AND GROUP  YESSS  RESOUNDS  THROUGH THE BARN"

HARLEYQTWIN TWO {SMILES ACROSS AT HER SISTER},THEN LET THE PLANING BEGIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZxn0aT_UQ

https://youtu.be/Al4zkeqtd5U

« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 08:33:56 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
Re: batwoman---the tv series
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 10:26:56 PM »
no one commented yet? seems like iam the biggest fan of lexi's stories :)
i am curious how this batwoman story will be after the boogaloo girl story.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 06:47:17 AM »
SCENE..  MEANWHILE THE NEXT ,ACROSS THE CITY, AT  THE STATELY 13 OAKS ESTATE  HOME TO GAZILLIONAIRE PHILAANTROPIST,   SWIMMIE NIGHTINGGALE, AND HER TEEN COUSIN  BARBIEDIA..AFTER  BREAKFAST  , THEY HELP MRS. CURTHRIGHT.,THE HOUSE MAID CLEAR AWAY THE DISHES,,THEN MAKE THE WALK TO THE ESTATES  GYM. WHERE THEY BEGIN WORKING OUT  ON THE DUEL PELOTONS,BOTH WITH THEIR GAZES FIXED ON THE SCREENS AND THEIR INSTRUCTORS,IT WAS ALWAYS A RACE BETWEEN THEM TO SEE WHO COULD FINISH THE TOUGHEST COURSE FIRST, SWIMMIN ALWAYS WON, BUT BARBIEDIA  WAS GAINING EACH AND EVERY TIME.

SWIMMIE  "your time is improving everyday"

BARBIEDIA   "  today i was inspired, the trainer on screen ,was so cute"

SWIMMIE    ' you must keep your mind  on the course,,gon't let anything distract you barbiedia",not even a hot trainer" [smiles}

BARBIEDIA   " BUT,IT CAN BE CHALLENGING  ,NOT TO BE DISTRACTED JUST A LITTLE"

SWIMMIE   "  i programed these  trainers, so they could be  distractions  to help us keep our minds on the  course'

"THE TWO CONTINUE THEIR MORNING WORKOUTS, WITH WEIGHTS,THE TREADMILL,THEN FINALLY CARDIO WITH BOXING WHILE FINISHING ON THE TREADMILLS  BERNARD THE BUTLER   WALKS INTO THE GTM.

BERNARD   { sorry to interupt   madame, you have an urgent message  from commissioner upskirt, i thought it best to transfer it here  to the pink phone"

SWIMMIE     "yes,of course  bernard"

SHE  TAKES THE PHONE, GOODMORNING COMMISSIONER,HOW IS YOUR DAY>

COMMISIONER UPSKIRT,,,,,"godmorning batwoman, not good i'm afraid, i recieved  some  bad news

SWIMMIIE   of course  commissioner, how  may we help

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT    oh,is bluebird there with you? thought she may be in class

SWIMMIE   No,  well she does have a class later in the evening

BARBIEDIA   goodmorning commissioner

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT....we have learned   that the harleyqtwins  have been released and are back in  cattyville and that's not all, reports are the poison dandelion, and the pidgeon are back in town as well.  and that's not the worse...just found out that  hooligan  has escaped,and could be headed this way again..can you and the teen screan queen  meet us at the office to plan a course of action?  i

SWIMMIE     of course commissioner we can be there,in under an hour

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT... good  chief o'flirty will be here also,see you then batwoman.

BARBIEDIA    sounds like trouble,swimmie

SWIMMIE..trouble indeed, meet me in the batpole's in 20 minutes  barbiedia

THE TWO GO TO THEIR ROOMS  SHOWER  AND CHANGE,AND TAKE THE BATPOLE'S DOWN TO THE GARAGE...IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A NICE DAY SO THEY TOOK THE CAN AM SPYDER OUT  FOR THE DRIVE...THEY   ARRIVE AT CITY HALL AND MAKE THEIR WAY TRHOUGH THE SECRET ENTRANCE  TO THE COMMISSIONERS OFFICE.

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT...right on time  dynamic  duo

BATWOMAN.......we try to  stay punctual commissioner

COMMISSIONER  UPSKIRT...yes indeed, being punctual is a good trait to keep,  , your clothes look damp

BATWOMAN    yes,,we drove the can am batspyder,open top, got caught in a little sudden shower .

CHIEF O'FLIRTY.. the weather is so unpredictable,, can i get you two anything to drink?

BATWOMA,,, no thank you chief, we had a full breakfast

BLUEBIRD     we sure did

BATWOMAN....you mentioned that the harleyqtwins were back in town

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT  yes indeed, not only the harleyqtwins, but pidgeon  and poision dandelion as well, and the hooligan is on the loose again

CHIEF O'FLIRT...    means trouble for sure 

BATWOMAN......just maybe this last stint in  sillyputty prision did them some good this time chief

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT...i would'ent count on it batwoman

BLUEBIRD...{pops her fist into her palm}  i just hope to get my talons into that bitch poison dandelion hair, after what she tried to do to me last time

BATWOMAN.....bluebird,,watch your language

BLUEBIRD......sorry batwoman   ,commissioner,,chief..

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT... if their up to no good,,it's going to take all of us  to put a stop to any shenaxxxxns.

CHIEF O'FLIRTY...indeed

BATWOMAN.....it's that crazy bitch  hooligan i'm worried more about

BLUEBIRD...batwoman,your language

BATWOMAN.....yes,,i'm sorry everyone,sometimes i get caught up in emotions...bluebird  i think our first course of action,is to pay mamacat   a visit at the kitkat club,,if anything is array  she will know

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT,,,,you think she will confide in you

BATWOMAN  {smiles}  we have an understanding}

BLUEBIRD {sighs and rolls eyes}

BATWOMAN   chao  for now}

BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD  RACE DOWN THE HALLS  AND THROUGH THE DAYS  TO MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE KITKATCLUB  FOR A TALK WITH   KAT,

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:05:59 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 07:10:56 AM »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 01:16:29 AM »
BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD  HAD MADE IT BACK TO THEIR  HOME AT 13 OAKS ESTATES..BEING CAUCGHT IN THE SECOND  SUDDEN  SUMMER  SHOWER..., BOTH DRENCHED,THEY  TAKE A WARM RELAXING SHOWER  AND CHANGE INTO A DRY  THE DUO MEET  AGAIN.IN THEIR  SECRET BAT CHAMBER UNDERNEATH  13 OATES ESTATES.

BARBIEDIA  "that shower was so refreshing swimmie"

SWIMMIE   "indeed it was  barbiedia,this morning was a lesson well learned, watch the local  weatherforcast,before taking the can am batspider out"

BARBIEDIA    " i should have  watched the local forecast  swimmie"

SWIMMIE   " "well,that's the least of our worries  with the harleyqtwins, and hooligan on the loose again"

BARBIEDIA  "  3  rotten apples if  ever they were"

SWIMMIE    "  indeed so"

BARBIESIA  "whats our first move  swimmie"

SWIMMIE  " a visit to the kit cat club, and a talk with  kitty kat  , the  top puss in town"

BARBIEDIA......:"holy cattyville swimmie,,do you trust her"

SWIMMIE    .." i believe, that she is trying to go straight, and  she still  kows  the going on of the seedy criminal elimate.

BARBIEDIA   "pfff,that's cause  she still part of the seedy criminal eliamate?{in a low tone}  i don't trust her swimmie,  i think your judgement is  abit clouded  concerning her.

SWIMMIE.../"'don't worry, .i won't be  subdued  by her charm,  those dark brown eyes,,her pouty  lips  ,her soft dark hair ,her hot ohh so lucious body   I'll...

BLUEBIRD    "swimmie,, snap out of it"  thats what i mean.

SWIMMIE,,i was about to say,i can see past all that

BARBIEDIA   un-huh

SWIMMIE      come on, let's take the   hotmobile

BARBIEDIA     'good idea"

AS THE DYNAMIIC TWOSOME MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE KITKAT CLUB,AND A MEETING WITH KITTYKAT,  FOLLOWING ALL THE SPEED LIMITS  AND FOLLOWING ALL THE SAFETY RULES OF THE ROADS.....MEAN WHILE   ACROSS TOWN THE HARLEYQTWINS   STEVIE  AND JAN WERE HAVING A MEETING OF THEIR OWN, WITH TWO OF CATTYVILLES  MOST  VILLANIOUS   DEBUTANTE'S   FINE WINE {EVELYN LIQUID{   AND CHRISSY {THE POISON DANDELION.

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 08:20:58 AM »
HARLEYQTWINTWO   {hugs}  fine wine  ,and poison dandelion}  welcome   to our humble abode..[smiling},, my sister jan will be out  in a few moments.,can  i offer you two anything to drink.

FINE WINE {   i'll have a glass of...}

POISON DANDELION  ...let me guess  wine? {smiles}

FINE WINE  {of course dear}

POISON DANDELION   {you should try some of my specially made dandelionlion wine"

FINE  WINE    i've heard of it,  put dear little bluebird  down  did'ent it?

POISON DANDELION     mmmmm.hmmmm, i've heard that she's still not the same

HARLEYQTWINTWO   enters  carrying a tray   four glasses  ..i hope this will be satisfactory  to your aquired taste  {fine wine darling  some of our best, pours  and  serves the drinks

FINE WINE   {sips....ehhh, very good  ,not the best i've ever had}

HARLEYQEWINTWO   . frowns

POISON DANDELION   {pay not attention to her love, she's hard to please   it's just delicious,,so where is your twin

HARLEYQTWINTWO .....she is on a zoom call with with some other associates  discussing our plans

FINE WINE   {and just what are these plains  ?

HARLEYQTWINONE     walks into the room  smiling    sorry i'm a little late   just on a call  hugs and kiss   fine wine  and poison dandelion, and taking her drink}  i was just on a cal with some of  our other associates ,   and

FINE WINE     so what is this grand plan?

POISON DANDELION...   why don't you just listen for  a minute, such a rude bitch

FINE WINE   are you talking to me?

POISON DANDELION.......no, to that potted plant ,pointing to the coner, same difference

FINE WINE    don't dare talk to me like that bitch

POISON DANDELION.....i'll talk to you anyway i want to  bitch

FINE WINE..... and get your girlish ass kicked

POISON DANDELION.....anytime you want to try

THEY EXCHANGE A TENSE GLARE AND START TO RISE.

HARLEYQTWINONE   ladies  as much as i would like to see a fight, lets  save our efforts  for batwoman and bluebird

HARLEYQTWINTWO   ... yes,,let's not fight among ourselves, we need to cooperate with each other

HARKEYQTWINONE     .... our one enemy is  and always has been  the batwoman  and bluebird  so i just finished a zoom call with other associates   darkdreams,pigeon, miss-ho-rising, , and will have some more meetings tomarrow.

HARLEYQTWINTWO..... so the plan is  to work coordinated  jobs at different parts of  cattville, keeping batwoman and bluebird  guessing  and busy untill they are worn down physically,and mentally, untill the final job where they will fall into our trap.

HARLEYQTWINONE.......{smiles   yes...the final trap..elon musk  will be launching his next  spacex  rocket in a few weeks  right here in cattyville

HARLEYQTWIN2     ...{and what batwoman and bluebird don't know yet, they will be two additional passengers   on their way to be new colonist on mars...smiles

FINE WINE     ...ohhhh, i like it

POISON DANDELION.....so  do i

HARLEYQTWINONE.......and fine wine   baby,,i think you'll love  your next  job we choose for you...in a few days there  will be  a  show, some of the rarest  most expensive wines from all over the world.. at the convention center on persian drive..we have all the information  that you will need to help plan your move

FINE WINE.....ohh,yes,,i know about the show...i love it

HARLEYQTWINTWO....and poison dandelion, there is also  a showing at city college, of some of the rarest  plants and seeds

POISON DANDELION     {smiles}     i have also wanted to pay a special visit to one of those tours...   can i include  mudpie mylie    on my job?, we have kind of an understanding

THE HARLEYQTWINS  ANSWER IN UNION WITH A SMILE   OF COURSE DARLING  YOU MAY INCLUDE  ANYONE  YOU WISH WITH YOUR ASSIGNMENT..{IT WAS ACTUALLY KIND OF CREEPT WHEN THEY DID THAT,EVERYONE THOUGHT SO.

FINE WINE... so who else  are you going to include?

HARLEYQTWINONE      kittycat,and  hooligan

POISON DANDELION.... can you trust kittycat?  i heard her and batwoman,have a thing going, and hooligan  is'ent she to unstable

FINE WINE   i have heard that about kittycat and batwoman, to  plus i just never liked the bitch  kittycat

POISON DANDELION    smirks, thats cause you want to have a thing with batwoman

FINE WINE.... no darling she wants a thing with me, like your girl mudpie mylie does

POISON DANDELION... your delusional

HARLEYQTWINTWO.....we all want to have a thing with batwoman,and bluebird is'ent bad either , mmmmmm

HARLEYQTWINONE.....{glances at her twin  smiles and shakes her head}   batwoman and bluebird are to  goody twoshoes  for that,,and no worries  about kitty cat..she will be on board, as will hooligan

POISON DANDELION......what about this new  bratgirl that has been poping up helping batwoman,and bluebird

HARLEYQTWINTWO       no problem if  bratgirl sticks her nose  in things  she can join batwoman and bluebird  on mars..giggles

HARLEYQTWINONE.....we will provide more details on your assignments   so  be ready in a few days

THE FOUR RISE  HUG AND SHARE A KISS..FINE WINE AND POISON DANDELION LEAVE....THE HARLEYQYWINS  WALK THEM OUT..AND AS THE DOOR CLOSES FACE EACH OHER SMILE  AND SHARE A PINKY FINGER SHAKE,

« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 08:33:22 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 08:37:01 PM »
OMG this story RULES!!!! Lexi, this is like the best thing you've ever done! And....hello?? Is there ANYTHING hotter than Harley Quinn twins?? Jan and I will make Batgirl pay in the MOST delicious way! :)
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2021, 09:12:13 PM »
Fine Wine….. indeed.  :-*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 08:21:01 AM »
AS THE MEETING BETWEEN THE HARLEYQTWINS   FINE WINE  AND POISON DANDELION   WAS  ENDING,  THE DYNAMIC TWOSSOME, BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD  ,HAD ARRIVED  AND PARKED THE HOTMOBILE  IN FRONT OF THE  NEWEST  SWANKEST CLUB IN TOWN...THE KITTY KAT CLUB  OWNED  AND OPERATED  BY {PHRIDAY NIGHT},  THE DUO  EUN UP THE STEPS AND ARE HALTED AT THE ENTRANCE FOR THEIR ID  BY ONE OF THE  KIT KAT KITTENS.

BATWOMAN..{but we are batwoman and bluebird, the dtynamic twosome   surely  you can see that

KITTEN....yeah well,  we get all kinds dressed up as famous people...including you and  bluebird here

BATWOMAN   {ezasparated}  blue bird, will you run back to the batmobile and get our id's please

BLUEBIRD  {sure thing batwoman

BLUEBIRD LEAVES AND RETURNS A SHORT TIME LATER WITH THEIR ID'S  AND THE DTNAMIC TWOSOME ARE ALLOWED IN..THE CLUB IS  CROWDED, MUSIC  PLAYING STROBE LIGHTENING FLASHING AROUND THE ROOM,  A KITTEN  WAITRESS  APPROACHES THEM,

KITTEN     may i help you..?

BATWOMAN...  is kitty cat  here

KITTEN..........yes  she is, but she is in the office, may i ask who is inquiring

BATWOMAN....  batwoman  and bluebird of course, tell her  we want to talk

KITTEN....i;ll inform her

BATWOMAN.... we'll be waiting   at the bar

THE DYNAMICTWOSOME TAKE A TABLE...ANOTHER KITTEN WAITRESS  APPROACHES.

KITTEN... may i take your orders

BATWOMAN... a sweet tea for me

BLUEBIRD.... a dr.pepper,ohh and a peanut butter sandwich, i missed  lunch today

KITTEn ,  smiles    ok  brb

THE TEA  AND SANDWICH    ARE BROUGHT TO THE TABLE,

BLUEBIRD     i love the music   , the brian setzer orchesttra  is preforming tonight  maybe we can catch  some of the show

BATWOMAN....yes, i saw that he would be preforming here,,,and   sure we can catch soe of the show

BLUEBIRD  {looking around, moving to the music, then her eyes  widen....} holy peanut butter sandwich}

BATWOMAN....is it that good bluebird?

BLUEBIRD      no,well yeah it is, i mean  i just saw pigeon walking by

BATWOMAN     where ?

BLUEBIRD...there,pointing, she has melded into the  crowd

BATWOMAN.... pigeon back in town  to, i gon;t like this bluebird, something ibig is  brewing

KITTEN1 APPROACHES  THE TABLE.. KITTY-KAT WILL SEE YOU NOW,  THEY STAND  AND FOLLOW HER TO THE BANDSTAND AREA  TO KITTY KATS  TABLE..

KITTY KAT... {standing  riding  smiles {batwoman, and bluebird  , how nice  and surprising to see you here.

BATWOMAN    we  get out on  the town on occasion

KITTY KAT  purrs,ohhh i know you do

BATWOMAN......looks like the club is doing well, are you staying clean kitty kat

KITTY KAT... yes, i shower twice  a day

BATWOMAN.....good hygene is admirable, but it's not what i mean

KITTY KAT.......purrrs, i know what you mean, always the suspicious one

BLUEBIRD.. and with good reason

KITTY KAT.....little blue birdey,  so  cute

BATWOMAN.....did you know the harleyqtwins  are back in town and that hooligan is loose

KITTY KAT.........no

BATWOMAN....really?

KITTYKAT...no, just joking, i know,i seen then recently

BATWOMAN    where?

KITTY KAT   i really can't say,, they had  given invatations for a meeting  a quiet unique group was there...pigeon, hooligan....miss ho-rising ,  fine wine, darkdreams poison dandelion  mudpirmylie   

BATWOMAN...  what was the meeting about

KITTY KAT...i really can't say

BATWOMAN     did you know piegon is here, tonight

KITTY CAT........really, how wonderful, we have all kind of clientiele

BLUEBIRD.......you ,and fine wine...heard you two don't get along

KITTY KAT.....    we get along  ,like you and poison dandelion, bitch  actually  thinks i stole one of her necklaces

BATWOMAN...did  you?

KITTY KAT    well,if i say yes,it will ruin your birthday surprise  won't it,  { standing  and leaning closer.... pushing her breast into  batwomans... why don't you send lollipop here home and we can have an evening togeather

BLUEBIRD...  i'm not lollipop

BATWOMAN...   we  can't stay long, we have to be up early in the morning, but we can catch some of the show

KITTY KAT.. another time then    enjoy the  show

THE BAND  STARTS TO PLAY..BATWOMAN   AND BLUEBIRD   WALK CLOSER TO THE STAGE....BRIAN SETZER  WALKS OUT..THE  CROWD  CHEERS WILDLY AS THE BAND BEGINS TO PLAY
BATWOMAN AND  BLUEBIRD   START TO MOVE AND DANCE  TOGEATHER...   

BATWOMAN... cool song

BLUEBIRD...it sure is
https://youtu.be/EKFb2av88BQ

KITTY KAT  SITTING AT  HER TABLE SIPING HER CHAMPAIGN..HER EYES WATCHING EVERY MOVE OF THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME , ESPECIALLY  BATWOMAN, A FAMILAR RIVAL,  ONE OF THE KITTENS APPROACHES HER    SILK KELLY.

SILK KELLY...i have a problem,the girl i was suppose to mudwrestle  did'ent show

KITTY KAT..{a look of concern,then a smile}  how would you like to wrestle a little birdie

SILK KELLY.....mmmm perfect     how?

KITTY KAT.....let me worry about that, you just finish getting ready   

KITTY CAT SMILES  AT THE DEVILISH THOUGHT,AND WALKS .UP HER ARMS FOLDED ACROSS HER CHEST WATCHING  BATWOMAN ,AND BLUEBIRD DANCING..THE PIECE  STOPS. SHE TAKES A FEW STEPS  HER BODY BRUSHING INTO BATWOMANS.

KITTY KAT...there is  one thing i can tell you

BATWOMAN.....ohhh!

KITTY KAT..walk with me, you and , emmm bluebird may like  the next show

THEY WALK  THROUGH THE CROWD ON THE DANCE FLOOR  TO THE NEXT STAGE,  WE ALSO   HAVE  MUD WRESTLING,  DO YOU LIKE?  THE KITTEN IS SILKKELLY WAITING FOR HER NEXT OPPONET.

BLUEBIRD....you like to wallow around in mud. not surprising  {smirks}

KITTY KAT...sometimes, it can be quiet stimulating  take a closer look

BATWOMAN.....yes,it can be  quiet stimulating, we don;t have time for this tonight  kittty kat, you said you had something else to tell me?

KITTY KAT.{moving closer{,,  indeed i do,   ohh is that pigeon,you were asking about

BATWOMAN  DISTRACTED, TURNS TO LOOK,WHILE KITTY KAT SPINS AROUND, HAVE A CLOSER LOOK,MUDBIRD USING BOTH HANDS TO PUSH  BLUEBIRD INTO THE PIT......EHHHH,ONE HALF OF THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME  YELPS,LANDING WITH A SPLAT IN THE MUD, KITTY KAT   WE HAVE A VOLUNTEER OPPONET FOR  OUR KITTEN,THE FAMOUS BLUEBIRD.[TO THE CHEERS OF THE CROWD,

BATWOMAN...was that necessary?

KITTY KAT...what?  she sliped and fell, i,i tried to catch her, let's see what your little bird can do  with my kitten

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 03:28:30 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2021, 07:58:32 AM »
BLUEBIRD  SLAPS AT THE MUD WITH BOTH HANDS..IT SPLATTERS OUT AS THE GUEST CHEER,  SHE STARTS TO MOVE TO THE SIDE OF THE POOL REACHING HER HAND OUT FOR BATWOMAN, WHO STARTS TO MOVE FOWARDS.

KITTY KAT  ..un-huh  {and motions}

OTHER KITTENS  APPEAR  AND PULL BATWOMAN BACK SHE STRUGGLES TO BREAK FREE

KITTY KAT......  chill bats, we  want to see a little  action...right? she calls out motioning to the crowd,who respond with a loud cheer,little birdie will be fine {smiles}     ladies  and gentlemen  for your pleasure,, and mine  meow   we have our first  match of the evening....   in the red coner  representing the kittykat club.. the sexy, the adoreable, the devilish  silky kelly, a wild  cheer...and in the black  coner representing  cattville? [shrugs}  i suppose,  the nerdy side at least  one half of the dynamic twosome..the legend herself   blue bird...more wild cheers// ladies ..you have  3  3minute rounds .get ready

BLUEBIRD... your  crazu if you think i'm doing this

KITTY KAT......go!

KELLI MAKES THE FIRST MOVE, AT THE COMMAND  SLIDING FOWARSD FROM BEHIND WRAPING HER ARMS  AROUND  BLUEBIRDS SHOULDERS  TRYING TO PULL HER BACKWARDS

BLUE BIRD  SURPRISED..,LET GO  HER ARMS SHOOT UP THEN BACKWARDS AS SHE IS PULLED OVER BACKWARDS,THEN USES HER HANDS PULLING AT KELLY'S ARMS

THE TWO START TO WRESTLE,  IN THE MUD TO THE CHEERS OF THE GUEST.

BLUEBIRD WIGGLES AND PULLS FREE...LURCHING FOWARDS, ONLY FOR KELLY LUNGING FOWARDS AGAIN SLAMING HER BODY INTO BLUEBIRDS

SPLOP! FACE DOWN IN THE MUD  WITH KELLY ON HER BACK...

EEEEEH!   AIIIIGH!  THEY YELP WRESTLING AND TUSSLING AROUND....BLUEBIRD ARCHES AND TWIST FORCING KELLY OFF HER TO THE SIDE   

"SPLASH"  1

BLUEBIRD  INTO  THE FIGHT NOW,TRIES TO STRADDLE THE KITTEN TRYING TO CATCH AND PIN HER ARMS

UNNN

UNNGH

THEY TUSSLE  SLIDING IN THE GOOEY MESS

KELLY WORKS HER RIGHT KNEE INTO BLUEBIRDS TUMMY AND PUSHES

SHOVING THE BIRD BACKWARDS

SPLOOF !

THEY WORK TO THEIR KNEES  EYES LOCKED,,THE CROWD CHEERS AND PUSH TOGEATHER HANDS GOING FOR EACH OTHERS HAIR

OWWWW !

OWWW! THEY BOTH WAIL

TAKE HER MASK,THE CROWD CHEERS...KELLY GLANCES AT KITTY KAT, WHO SHAKES HER HEAD NO, NOT TO''

INSTEAD  KELLY FREE'S HER RIGHT ARMS SWINGING A FOREARM ACROSS BLUEBIRDS CHEST

SMACK!

SENDING HER BACK INTO THE MUD,  SHE STARTS TO ROLL BACK TO HER KNEES

KITTY KAT STARTS TO COUNT, 5-4-3-2-1   END OF ROUND 1  STOP!  THEY SEPERATE  TO THE CHEERS OF THE CROWD

KITTY KAT    see bats  it's a;; in fun,are you ok now

BATWOMAN  NODS, KITTY KAT MOTIONS FOR HER RELEASE  THEY MOVE CLOSER SIDE BY SIDE

KITTY KAT  QUIET STIMULATING IS'ENT IT ? HER HANDS SLIDING DOWN HER HIPS

BATWOMAN   .YES IT IS

KITTY KAT   OK TIME FOR ROUND TWO...   READY  GO!

THE TWO LUNGE TOGEATHER AGAIN ARMS MOVING IN A FLURRY.HANDS TRYING FOR GRIPS  THAT SLIDE OFF MUDDY BODIES 

GROANS  AND GRUNTS 

SPLAK!  KELLY

SMEARS A HANDFUL OF MUD IN BLUEBIRDS FACE

SPLAT!   BLUEBIRD,SLAPS HER MUDDY HANDS ACROSS KELLY'S CHEST

WRAPING ARMS AROUND EACH OTHER THE TOPPLE OVER

DOWN THEY GO

SPLASH!

THEY ROLL AND WRESTLE BACK AND FORTH

THE CROWDCHEERING LOUDER

KITTY KAT  STARTS COUNTING  5-4-3-2-1  STOP..END OF ROUND 2    THE CROWD WHOOS IT UP AS THE TWO HAVE TO BE PULLED APART

KITTY KAT..SO BATS, THINK YOUR BIRDIE IS GOING TO WIN?

BATWOMAN... I'M SURE SHE WILL

KITTY KAT  WANT TO MAKE A BET

BATWOMAN.. I DON'T BET KITTY KAT

KITTY KAT... HMMM   YOUR HOPELESS,, MISS GOODY BATCAPE...LADIES THE FINAL ROUND...CHEERS  RISE FROM THE GUEST READY   GO!

THE TWO LUNGE FOR EACH OTHER AGAIN
PULLING AT HAIR

QWWWW

AIIIGH

THEY YELP IN UNISON

KELLY PULLS AT BLUEBIRDS  TOP

RIPPPPP! EXPOSING THE TOP OF HER CHEST

BLUEBIRD RIPS LEFT SIDEOF KELL'S TOP EXPOSING HER RIGHT BREAST

EXCHANGING SLAPS

SMACK

SPLAK

UNNN

OOOF

WHACK!

BATWOMAN..THATS IT GET HER BLUEBIRD

KITTY KAT   COME ON KITTEN YOU GOT THIS

THEY TANGLE AGAIN AND WRESTLE AND ROLL BACK AND FORTH

THE MUD FLYING AND  A SQUISHIG SOUND

KITTY KAT 5-4-3-2-1  STOP!

AGAINTHEY HAVE TO BE SEPERATED AND PULLED APART TO WILD CHEERS

BATWOMAN  ,MOVES AROUND TO THE SIDE  WHERE BLUEBIRD IS GUIDED]..ARE YOU OK BARBIE  SHE WHISPERS?

BLUEBIRD   NODS,AND WHISPERS YES

KITTY KAT MOTIONS  FOR THE TWO TO  MOVE CLOSER   A CLOSE MATCH  YOU BOTH WERE EVEN..WE LET THE FANS DECIDE

SO  IS THE WINNER BLUEBIRD..SOME WILD CHEERS

OR.....SILK KELLY..LOUD CHEERS  ABOUT THE SAME

SO THE WINNER IS  SILK KELLY  TO WILD CHEERS

KITTY KAT LOOKS AT BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD  AND SMIRKS

BATWOMAN  WELL THAT WAS TO BE EXPECTED

BLUEBIRD      YEAH!

BATWOMAN HELPS  BLUEBIRD FROM THE PIT, IS THERE A PLACE  SHE  CAN  SSHOWER

KITTY KAT...YES AND MOTIONS  FOR TWO KITTENS TO SHOW HER TO THE SHOWERS AND GIVE HER PRIVACEY  AND A ROBE TO CHANGE INTO THEY WALK TO THE BACK

KITTY KAT THAT WAS FUN

BATWOMAN....FOR YOU

KITTY KAT..COULD BE FOR US SOMETIME TO

BATWOMAN....  COULD BE

KITTYKAT   LISTEN BATS..I'LL SEE WHAT I V=CAN FIND OUT WHAT THe hARLEYQTWINS ARE UP TO  I NEVER DID LIKE THEM ANYWAY   

TA TA  FOR NOW

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 08:07:34 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 04:21:10 PM »
Ok first I want to thank Lexi for including me as Bluebird....BUT HOLY RIPOFF BATWOMAN! ....I so beat that Kitty Kelly!
It's all about excitement

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 08:26:59 PM »
Ok first I want to thank Lexi for including me as Bluebird....BUT HOLY RIPOFF BATWOMAN! ....I so beat that Kitty Kelly!

You wish Jen! My Silky Kelly kicked your butt AND got the win!:P
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 07:02:26 AM »
SCENE  {3} DAYS  AFTER  BLUEBIRDS TRYST IN THE MUD,STILL FEELING DEJECTED  AFTER LOSING TO THE KITTEN. THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME,OCCUPY THEMSELVES. AT 13OAKS ESTATES TRAINING AND LEARNING SOME OTHER TROUBLESOME INFORMATION..THAT MORE THAN ONE OF CATTYVILLE'S.VILE VILLANS HAD BEEN SEEN  IN  CATTYVILLE,
BOT ONLY THE HARLEYQTWINS..AND HOOLIGAN,BUT ALSO PIGEON, MISS.HO-RISING,AND DARK DREAMS...AND RUMORS WERE  THAT FINE WINE,   POISON DANDELION,AND MUDPIE MYLIE  WERE PLANING TO MAKE A MOVE  AT SOME OF THE BIG EVENTS  COMING INTO CATTYVILLE.

MEANWHILE AT THEIR SECRET  HIDE OUT THE HARLEYQTWINS   CONTINUED THEIR  DEVIOUS PLOT DEVIOUS PLOT  TO REMOVE THE  DYNAMIC TWOSOME,AND TAKE OVER  OPERATIONS AROUND THE CITY.

HARLEYQTWINONE   'our plan is going more smoothly,than expected"

HARLEYQTWINTWO  " and the best part ,no one suspects  a thing"

A WILD LUNATIC CACKLE FILLS THE ROOM.

THE TWINS  TURN  AND SMILE   FACING THE

HOOLIGAN{TIFFANIT}     "hah- ha- ha ha ha ,of course not  my darlings,it's fool proof..once we rid cattyville of the dynamic..get in the way'ers...cattyville is ours,and the best part..we won't even have to do the dirtywork, no one can pin their disappearance on us.

HARLEYQTWINONE.....have you talked with the others  yet?

HOOLIGAN....,yes,,miss h0-rising {jordanmischef}     and pigeon {melissascratch}    are  definitely in

HARLEYQTWINTWO   { and iv'e talked with dark dreams {emmalynn nightmare},  she is  all in

HARLEYQTWINONE......{she gives me the heeby-jeebys}

HOOLIGAN     as opposed to me    ?   hah-ha h a ha ha

THE HARLEYQTWINS    {in unison}     but we are family,  step-sister, {smiles}   the three of us forever  and ever

HOOLIGAN    ,,,, when will ithings  degin

HARLEYQTWINONE     the floral and  seed convention  is tomarrow  poison dandelion,and mud pie mylie are ready

HARLEYQTWINTWO...... fine wine..  will be ready when the time comes

HOOLIGAN....  and kitty-kat?

HARLEYQTWINONE...... she  will be ready with her kittens...the trap for batwoman and bluebird will be ready

HOOLIGAN.......good,i hope so..i want to see the looks on the dynamic duds  faces,when they realize  they are about to be  mars first crime fighters.

HARLEYQTWINTWO    i can just imagine those looks,something like this :o

THE ROOM ERUPTS  IN A  CACKLE  THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GROUP OF HYENAS"

THE NEXT  DAY    WHILE RELAXING AND SPENDING  SOME TIME ON WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS...THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME   RECIEVE A CALL ON THEIR PRIVATE PINK PHONE
FROM COMMISSONER UPSKIRT,.{SUSANCATTAN}.

COMMISSONER UPSKIRT..   dybnamic twosome..chief o'flirty  has some information it seems  that fine wine  is  and poison dandelion  are ploting some kind of job.

BLUEBIRD...... holy hotness,  fine wine  and poison dandelion are working togeather?

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT....are they. bluebird?

BLUEBIRD....you just said,they were ploting a job togeather

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT......ohh, no  no i mean they are ploting seperate  jobs, thats the information  chief o"flirty has been hearing

BATWOMAN.....a simple misunderstanding

BLUEBIRD.....holy good grief   [rolls eyes}

COMMISSONER UPSKIRT..some goodnews dynamic twosome, my niece  karagem is also back intown

BATWOMAN   that is goodnews commissoner upskirt, look foward to meeting her again

BLUEBIRD    [yes  me to, }

UNKNOWN TO  COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT,HER NEICE IS ALSO KNOW TO THE DYNAMIC  TWOSOME AS  THE HOTTIE CRIMEFIGHTER  VILLIAN BUSTER  BATGIRL....

COMMISSONER UPSKIRT     chief o'flirty ask if the two of you can  come by the office  to go over the information that we are hearing.

BATWOMAN.....yes,we can be there

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT..  we will be waiting for you to arrive

« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 07:33:31 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 08:53:51 PM »

You wish Jen! My Silky Kelly kicked your butt AND got the win!:P
You just wait and see when I get my claws on her again...there will be no doubt!
It's all about excitement

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2021, 07:05:23 PM »
AS THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME WERE ON THEIR WAY TO CATTVILLE CITY HALL FOR THEIR MEETING WITH COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT,AND CHIEF O'FLIRTY.

TWO,OTHER OF CATTYVILLE'S MOST SINISTER,  MISS HO-RISING{JORDANCALM}, AND  DARKDREAMS{EMMALYNNWITTCH}    WITH KITTY KAT  AND  FINE WINE

HARLEYQTWINONE...OUR PLAN TO TRAP AND CAPTURE THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME IS UNDER WAY AND WILL START LATER TODAY,,POSON DANDELION ,AND MUDPIEMYLIE,

WILL MAKE THEIR ATTACK,   AT  THE CATTYVILLE UNIVERSITY  AUDITORIUM  WHERE  THE EXHIBIT OF THE WORLDS MOST RARE PLANTS  AND  AND SEEDS   ARE BEING SHOWN.

FINE WINE....FIGURES THOSE TWO NERDS   WOULD BE INTO SEEDS AND PLANTS

HARLEYQTWINONE...SOME OF THOSE PLANTS AND SEEDS  ARE WOTH A FORTUNE..AND CAN BE USED TO DEVELOP  NEW MEDICINES...OR TOXIC  CHEMICALS TO THE RIGHT BUYER

FIGHTWINE...AS I WAS SAYING,PERFECT JOB FOR THE TWO NERDS

HARLEYQTWINONE...     AND FINE WINE  YOU AND DARKDREAMS WILL ATTACK THE EXHIBIT OF THE  WINE  AND ALCOHOL  SHOWING AT THE CATTYVILLE  CONVENTION COMPLEX,

FINE WINE...WAIT   WHAT..I THOUGHT I WOULD BE WORKING ALONE, I DON'T NEED MISS HOCUS POCUS..TO HELP ME

DARKDREAMS.....FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, YOU NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET,

FINE WINE...OHH, IS  THAT SO?   FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, I WOULD BE BETTER OF ALONE

DARKDREAMS.....YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF,WITH A NEW WARDROBE,AND HAIRSTYLE..JUST DREADFUL

FINE WINE,,,,,  LIKE YOU CAN COMMENT IN ANYONE'S FASHION  MISS.1950'S  AND YOUR HAIR  IS JUST   UUGH

KITTY-KAT...  YOUU BOTH COULD USE A MAKEOVER

MISSHO-RISING......THEY CERTAINLY COULD

FINE WINE......LAST TIME WE TANGLED IT WAS YOU WHO GOT THE MAKEOVER HO,   AND AS FOR THE CLAWLESS KAT   I KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO STOLE MY NECKLACE..YOU LEFT YOUR SCENT .

MISS HO-RISING...I REMEBER  NEEDED , HOW YOU WERE  ASKING ME TO STOP , AS TEARS STREAKED DOWN YOUR CHEEKS LAST TIME 

KITTY_KAT...WHY IS IT EVERYTIME SOME HO, LOSES SOMETHING THEY THING I TOOK IT, 

DARKDREAMS.....PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU DID  BITCH, YOU TOOK MY BRACLET AND EARRINGS

KITTY-KAT    AND WHAT IF I DID, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?. AND BESIDES IF I WANTED TO STEAL CHEAP COSTUME JUNK, I' VISIT   HO-RISINGS HOUSE

MISS-HO RISING...OHH YOU BITCH JUST LET ME CATCH YOU ANYWHERE NEAR ME

KITTY_KAT..I'M NEAR YOU RIGHT NOW

MISS H0- RISING      OH YEAH

FINE WINE.....NICE COMEBACK  HO

DARKDREAMS     SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU'D SAY  BITCH

FINE WINE...OHH YEAH?

DARKDREAMS   SEE, HA HA HAH

UNEASY TENSION FILLING THE ROOM FOUR LADIES EXCHANGE  STRAINED GLARES. 

HARLEYQTWINONE......LADIES.LET'S CALM DOWN AND ACT CIVILIZED, WE MAY NOT LIKE EACH OTHER, BUT WE HAVE TO WORK TOGEATHER,, WE ALL HAVE THE SAME ENEMIES,BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD, THEY HAVE BEEN THE THORN IN OUR SIDES ONCE THEY ARE GONE,THEN WE CAN ALL FIGHT. SO LETS  SETTLE DOWN,  AFTER  FINE WINE., AND DARKDREAMS   JOB  KITTY_KAT, YOU AND MISS H0-RISING..WILL TAKE   MISCHEF'S JEWELRY ..

MISS-HO RISING.....THE LARGEST JEWELRY STORE.... IN CATTVILLE

KITTY-KAT..AND AFTER IT'S FINISHED WILL I BE CLOSE ENOUGH TO YOU THEN HO?

MISS HO-RISING..PLENTY CLOSE ENOUGH PUSSYCAT

DARKDREAMS...AND AFTER OUR JOB IS COMPLETE,  I CAN  CAUSE YOUR DARKEST NIGHTMARES

FINE WINE...  NIGHTMARES DON'T BOTHER ME.

KITTY-KAT..SO WHHAT ARE YOU AND YOUR HALFWIT SISTER'S PART IN THIS ?

HARLEYQTWINONE.....WE ARE WORKING WITH HOOLIGAN. AFTER TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH ALL OF YOU, THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME  WILL BE EXHAUSTED AND FRUSTRATED  FALLING INTO OUR TRAP...

KITTY_KAT      HOOLIGAN?    AND WHAT IS PIGEONS  PART IN ALL OF THIS?

HARLEYQTWINONE......SHE WILL BE WITH US   IN THE FINAL PHASE

« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 07:34:10 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp