News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Moms tussle when the playdate is over

• 20 Replies

Offline CharlyC

• Curious by nature
Moms tussle when the playdate is over
« on: August 25, 2021, 12:41:39 PM »
Please bear with me...first part of a story I'm publishing since Tumblr...It has a long intro...and don't worry, the kids won't be involved when things get serious:

Samantha sips her wine casually. I look at her as she crosses her legs. She's wearing a blue and white floral dress, sleeveless...casual and confident. She sits there with bare feet and a pink pedicure, her hair loosely tied up..

We're both kind of stuck on a playdate and I have to admit I like this woman. Her son is a very well mannered boy, her home is beautiful and I can tell she takes care of herself. She looks like the picture perfect asian mother.

So, back to where we were: the basement play room. It’s nice, very nice. Imagine a large matted area that covers almost half of the room with sports and kids stuff at the edges of it. And on the mats are two rambunctious 10 year old boys horse playing, wrestling on the mats."Richard! Be careful!" I say.. being a little over protective and anxiously looking over at Samantha  "Wow, could you imagine having that kind of energy?" I say.

"Let them Charly...boys will be boys and they need to spend that energy, otherwise I'll have to deal with it tonight. Sometimes I wish had that sort of energy too". She looks over at me, sipping my wine. She seems to admire me or my sense of style and we both realise we are very much alike.

We both work out, make sure hair,  make up and outfit is  perfect. Height wise, weight wise we might be a perfect match. There are of course differences. My large eyes, my pointy button nose and thin wide lips. I'm wearing a nice airy sundress. Red with yellow lines decorating it. On most women, this dress would look nice and innocent, but for a woman with my curves, I know it looks stunning. It leaves my arms bare as well and the material can barely contain my perfect 34C bust. My upper chest is left exposed, showing a hint of my cleavage and the thin material cascades off my firm ass, giving you a good indication of my superior rear end.

Samantha seems to be way more ok with this kinda action then I am... I think that maybe I should just go with the flow and let boys do what boys do... as the wrestling intensifies.. I find myself actually watching it.. my son is doing well, and actually looks like he has a strong pin going..

My thoughts stray for a while, but looking at the mats and at Samantha I think to myself she seems to be way more ok with this kinda action than I am. So I tell myself that maybe I should just go with the flow and let boys do what boys do. However as the wrestling intensifies, I find myself actually watching it.. my son is doing well, and actually looks like he has a strong pin going….that is until her Ben  wraps his arm around my son’s neck trying to pin him or make him submit.

Samantha enthusiastically raises her voice in encouragement "Ben, grab his neck!!!"

I hear her instruct her son to grab my kids neck….Oooh this woman wants to coach huh?…. I think to myself.

Getting off the couch and going to the edge of the mats now, intentionally ignoring Samantha, my firm, full, round and juicy ass and bare soles facing her. I know it rides high and perky on my frame. Intentionally presenting her what to many would be considered a mouth-watering scene. ... I see my son is headlocked now and on his knees..

"Richard, stay calm baby.. just wrap your arms around his waist, and drive into him" I say.. looking back at Samantha and winking.. trying to keep everything playful.

She smiles at the way I now try to coach my son, as if I know a thing about wrestling. But that's not what gets Her. It’s my wink. Bitch is the first thing that comes to her mind and the next thing that happens is that she sets her glass away, takes off her heels and walks to the other side of the mat looking confident, squatting down taking a similar pose and adding comments of her own. "C'mon sweetie, you can do it."

All of a sudden I feel like we are coaches at a pro match or something. I notice your stong tanned legs and I think to myself  that your build is quite similar to mine but your darker feature are a contrast to me. We catch eyes and continue to watch as my son frees himself and tackles Ben back down to the ground. "That's it Richard, show him who's best"

The boys are keenly aware of our presence now.. and are both fighting very hard. It’s almost like they turned up the intensity. Strangely enough however facing each other on either side of the mats following the exciting bout of our sons sparks a bit of rivalry within me. And I couldn’t be sure…but it seemed to be mutual because there was something off about you. I watch you encourage your son but the way you're squatted, your dress slips upwards along her thigh showing me a little too much of your inner leg…it makes me wonder until finally there is a slow down in the action. They seem to separate and are in need to catch their breath.

Trying to be classy I crawl over to them. "Well, you both did a great job.. Ben you should have locked your legs when you had that headlock and you would have had him!" I say,  trying to flex the little bit of wrestling knowledge I have….but being very kind to both kids. Trying to show you up in the elegance and likability category and feeling the strange need to just show you that uhmm … well that I'm better I suppose. Samantha watches me and she seems to be in to me…sensing that the veneer of “class” might be thinner than anyone expects. Underneath there is something primal, raw and sexual.

"Nice try Richard...but next time you should do what feels right. Don't listen to your mother, she doesn't know shit about wrestling" And the bitch winks back at me.

All of a sudden our kids have their eyes fixed on us and Samantha coming at me directly, actually  talking at my son about me enrages me.. "Excuse me Sam!? That was extremely inappropriate…. I'm far from an expert, but I certainly know more about it than you" I say... our boys are watching this now... as we are bickering. I don't think they are used to seeing this and like a true ass, my son blurts out "Mom, why don't you and Samantha wrestle!?" My jaw kinda drops ...

"Hahaha!!! That's enough Richard. I was just kidding. I'm not going to wrestle your mother, ladies like us don't do that" She says without looking at Ben, staring directly into her eyes. I can see her glaring back at me and in our minds we've already begun the fight. I get up from my squatting position and look down at Samantha. "Your mother shouldn't take this so seriously" I say with gritted teeth......

Samantha looks up and I can see she doesn't like the way this feels. She too stands, her sun dress falling on her gorgeous curves, our feet only a few inches apart realising that I am the same height as her. I can smell her perfume and I can see that she's getting a little uncomfortable (as am am I). I put my hands on my hips and tell her "You are the one that was calling for chokes." Suddenly the kids become fight promoters.

"Oh C'mon! Me and Richard just wrestled and look, we are still friends... Just one round Mom... Please...." as both kids begin to pester us to wrestle.. I can't help but look at Samantha and consider if I could take her.. I let out a forced smile..

"Do it for us mom!" "Please" "Show us how you would do it!" I watch as a shit-eating smile forms on Samantha's face. I sense my breathing starting to pick up and adrenaline is entering my system. Our kids keep on jeering that we should wrestle and the thought starts forming in my mind that I can take you and make you eat that stupid grin. I step up closer to you and mirror your posture with my hands at my waist. Our breasts ever so slightly touch. The way you glare at me starts to freak me out and the proposition of putting you in your place seems to get more and more appealing. "You don't want to tangle with me Sam. You wouldn't be handle me messing up that pretty hairdo of yours"

Offline CharlyC

• Curious by nature
Re: Moms tussle when the playdate is over
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 10:18:41 PM »
Nice. It looks like one part got repeated, probably just a cut and paste thing, and there was a bit of switching between 3rd and 1st person that took a minute to get used to, but the setup is excellent.

Oh, and until further notice I'm rooting for Sam.  ;)
Nice. It looks like one part got repeated, probably just a cut and paste thing, and there was a bit of switching between 3rd and 1st person that took a minute to get used to, but the setup is excellent.

Oh, and until further notice I'm rooting for Sam.  ;)

Wonderful!!! Thank you for taking the time to review my part 1. It’s based on an rp I had a while back and my opponent sadly no longer exists….converting our fight to a story…hence the copy paste mix up…

Oh..and brw…you’re not forgiven for rooting for Sam!!

Offline YH5050

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 05:54:40 AM »
What a great start. The realism of the pretense actually makes it feel like a basis of truth and actual event.  It could be so easily seen as something that could really play out.  Cant wait for " The Rest of the Story".  Good.......Day.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 09:36:22 AM »
It's a great opening. Can't wait for the continuation.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 01:49:37 AM »
Excellent prologue.  I'm on team Charly :)

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 01:02:24 PM »
It'll be mortifying for the loser! Can you imagine? Are you both really sure you want to do this?

Offline CharlyC

• Curious by nature
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 05:13:02 AM »
PART 2: We wrestle...the kids are still here....

Our breasts collide and our toes bump while both breathing in each others faces. I am athletic and strong and I'm quite sure I can recreate the moves I saw my son do, on Samantha... I hear her make her stupid little threat and don't even reply to her. But then she addresses the kids directly.

"Ok boy boys good news, we're going to do 1 round.. submission only... now go on the couch.. and BE RESPECTFUL!" She demands, looking back at me

"You are going down Sam" Barely audible to the children I whisper... as I get to my knees... assuming thats where we are starting.

"I thought you were smarter than this Charly" Samantha remains standing and starts to take out her earrings and remove all other jewellery that could cause any unwarranted scratches or damage. Once she finishes she sticks out her hand "Jewellery off, hand it over!" commanding me sternly more than anything else.

Oh shit...I think to myself....I almost wrestled with my earrings and bracelets and everything on. After removing my jewellery and putting my hair up, I realise I am just wearing a thong and bra under my sundress, also realising that this is going to likely be an unintentional leg show... whatever.. I can't worry about that now... starting to almost immediately regret this decision as this period right before the match is really giving me anxiety... "Yeah thanks, but no thanks.. I'll put my jewellery down right here." I say putting it in my shoe.

I very much feel our competitive nature set in and it's about to become a battlefield on the mat. For one reason or other we both feel the need to vent certain frustrations on each other as I hear Samantha taunt "Boys, pay attention! I'm about to show Charly here how it's done". I'm fuming as she once again talks trash directly through the boys. God I hate when she does that.. I don't even reply.. my palms and soles start to sweat... "Lets go Sam... bring it!" I bark.

"Oh I will!" Samantha says as she gets down onto her knees to meet me. Suddenly hesitation comes to my mind. Shit?!...what did I get myself into...and before our children...I can only hope I don't make a fool of myself in front of this woman. On the other hand I feel drawn to her. Every fibre in my body yearns for physical contact. A burning sensation in my gut is shouting at me that I want to feel her body press against mine, that I want to maul her tits, pull her hair and feel my crotch grind against hers. She's wearing a dress, be it not as sexy as mine and I already know our legs will soon entwine. We remain on our knees for what feels like an eternity but neither of us seem to be willing to make the first move. Not sure how to begin I reach out my hands and offer you a test of strength. "I'll let you know Sam, I'm not going to hold back on you"

We sit in an awkward moment my hands in the air. Samantha doesn't react, it feels complicated and the with the boys watching us I feel the pressure. I can read on her face that she doesn't like the idea of a test of strength, but her hands come up nevertheless. However, out of nowhere she shoots her left hand over my shoulder and tries to pull my head down in a head lock.. attempting to pull me head into my breasts and crank it down. Bending over, her head along side of mine she whispers a question "Is this you not holding back?"

A trap. It was a fucking trap. She just went straight for my neck and I feel how my head is forced into her soft breasts. The force of her arm around my neck and the humiliation of my face against her tits makes me angry and horny at the same time. The pressure on my neck increases and I hear the boys already start to get excited "Yes mom, you got her!!!" "Mom, you can do it!!!" is mixed with the soft taunt of her rhetoric question. I wrap my arms around her waist and lunge backwards rolling her over me and forcing her to release her grasp. Immediately I crawl after her, pushing Samantha on her back, sitting on her midsection and pinning her wrists. I stare down at her and feel Samantha struggle. I want to wrap my legs around her body and grind into her, but for now I whisper back "This is definitely me holding back"

"Shhhhiiiittt.." Samantha hisses from her unfavourable position. She is face down on the mat and I can't help pressing my crotch on the small of her back upon hearing her little cry of despair. She helplessly kicks her feet a few times, but her arms are thrashing and I'm having difficulty keeping them in place.

"Cmon Mom.. just try and do a push up..." and she listens, gets her knees under me and tries to push up on all fours.  I try to grab a wrist and pin it behind her back, but it's this very action that provides her with the opportunity to roll over. A beginner's mistake, no doubt about it. Realising I've lost some control of the situation I awkwardly try to repair the situation by wrapping my arms around her. She continues to roll with me and I cling to her body. I feel her breasts press firmly against mine and I try to control Samantha by wrapping my legs around one of hers. We continue to roll back and forth until we roll off the mat and into the lego castle....."OUCH, not here...back on the mats!!!" And I let her go.

Samantha got saved, big time, as she was, in my view, getting overwhelmed and controlled. We get up and from our short tussle we are both already panting. I rub the back of my shoulder where the tower of the lego castle crumbled under the momentum of our roll. Meanwhile I look at her and smirk. Her chest is heaving, her hair is a mess and her face is flustered red. I  look at her and try to discern whether she's lost any of that earlier confidence. The boys are ecstatic seeing their mothers in a real life wrestle and having a better idea of how all this works. They agree that I was in control when we rolled off the mats. So accordingly, they instruct Samantha off on all fours, facing them while they tell me to get behind her. One leg inside of her legs, the other outside...one arm over her body and the other at her arm.

I grin stupidly as I watch Samantha assume the position. I see her firm curvy ass stick out at me and it reminds me of my college days when I used to fuck girls like her with my favourite strap on. I get close to her and feel the heat from her body on mine. My breast pressing into her back, the side of her exposed thigh against mine, willingly following the boys instructions.

"Ok kids....back to the couch."

I can sense Samantha's womanhood is just inches away from me, beside mine. To be honest, I didn't image wrestling being so...physically close! I can smell her and feel her and I love that I'm starting in this dominant position. Our kids run back vibrant with energy yelling that this is the coolest thing ever seen. Just before they start to count I whisper "Ready to submit this time?"

"...1...2...3.. Go!"

Samantha freezes for just a second and then shoots up to turn and face me. She takes me by surprise, flinging me back for a second. She spins around and I instinctively dive at her. She sprawls back, but manages to push my shoulders away and beneath her, wrapping my head up with her left arm. She giggles for an instant as I feel her breasts hang over my head. I can feel her lean into me, putting her weight into my back and burying my face down into the mat,  just like a school girl bully would do. I don't realise at this point both of our dresses are coming up because my sole focus is getting out from under her control.

"YES!!!! WAY TO GO MOM!!!"

Samantha's mouth is right by my ear and she whispers "if your son's first girlfriend is asian... you have me and this experience to thank" Damn it, how could I lose my advantage so quickly is what comes to mind. I feel all sorts of things at the moment. Her tits pressing against the back of my head, a tightly wrapped arm around my windpipe and her crotch pressing into my back. For a second I think she's grinding her pussy against the small of my back but I don't have time to linger on that thought. I hear my son shouting to fight back and not give up...a tear comes to my eye because of the choke and I violently thrash from side to side, trying to dismount her....the moment I feel her try to reassert her grip is the moment I grab her arm with both hands and release myself from the choke.

Still under Samantha I spin around and try to grab her. Grasping at her neck she deflects my hands, but one latches onto the cleavage of my dress. Samantha pulls at it and I hear RIP. We're both momentarily shocked and not yet sure where the rip is. But instead of looking at what happened I react quicker and pull her head against my chest, trying to smother her from below.....

Samantha now fights like a wild animal and it dawns on me that this is not the playful roll around that I thought we were going to have. It's increasingly becoming a violent expression of a wrestling match. She is on all fours as I pull her down from underneath, her face buried in my cleavage. I can't tell but she's on the verge of crying, a panic takes control over and putting both hands on my stomach she push down on it putting a strain on my hold

"Sam.. you stupid woman...." I try to reason with her..."You just ripped my dress... What the fuck is wrong with you!" I bark without stopping the smother... too pissed off to even care..

Adrenaline is rushing through our veins and I am fully committed to win this and make Samantha give up. I feel her struggle and I feel her hands forcefully pressing into my belly trying to free herself. The words submit don't come to mind, just yet. I want her to feel who the superior woman is. Pushing her face into my breasts doesn't feel like I've done enough. I've reached a stage I want to humiliate her. I let Samantha go the moment she pushes again and I make use of her backward momentum to rush her and clamber on top of her, putting her into a classic schoolgirl pin with my sweaty thighs against the sides of her head and my crotch on her neck against her chin. Samantha struggles and I seethe at her "You wanted this Sam!".

Viciously mounting Samantha and looking down, I can see a tear form in her eyes. I press my thong harder against her chin, making sure my sweaty pussy literally invades her space. Desperate to humiliate her for ripping the top of my dress, my bra clad tits, hanging out. I  press my humid legs against either side of ger face encompassing her, trying to put in a smother. The kids start counting a pin...

However, Samantha manages to heave her legs up from behind my, catch my heels on my shoulders and cross her ankles. Her feet are at my face, pulling back, trying to rip my backwards, off her body. I resist, and grab at the hemline at her bosom. Gripping it with all my might while Samantha forces me off her causes a mighty RIIIIPPPPPP and her dress is shredded right down the centre as I fall backwards. I can't look up because in my direct line of sight are her gorgeous painted brushing up against my lips.

It takes a few seconds to realise we're tits out in our bra's, our dresses ruined. So while Samantha holds my down on my back.. keeping me between her legs... "Boys... its time to go upstairs," she says... "We need to fix our dresses and sort this out. You two are going to upstairs!"

The kids fall silent as do I. I stop and look at her. Hearing her address the kids, punishing them for our own misconduct, we know we've crossed a line here and we need to settle this. Panting I address our sons "Ok kids. I think we've had enough wrestling for today. Your moms are going to discuss what happened here. You two get to pick a movie on the big screen in the bedroom. Get some crisps and something to drink because we don't want to be disturbed." The kids are in a state between trying to be solemn and euphoric. They just witnessed a wrestling match turn into a catfight and they're getting rewarded with a movie. Our sons leave the basement and Samantha closes the door behind them, and locks it. She turns around and approaches me, rags and all hanging, showing her chest and her yellow lace bra. "Now to sort our differences"

"Good... I need some resolution... I want to finish our match..." I say, knowing at this point that her will be ok with this. I drop my dress, reveal a matching black bra and panties and then, I start bickering with her...

"You were trying to humiliate me in front of our kids... I am going to make you pay for that. " I say.. sternly... half nude... body covered in a light sheen of sweat... " I lick my lips. I want to intimate her physically and sexually at this point, feeling like I don't need to hold back. Now that our little audience is gone, I move to towards the mat, watching Sam carefully...

Offline Reader112

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 08:05:16 AM »
This is absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to read more.

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 10:39:57 AM »
nice story to read, charly. i hope your friend just does not exist in cyber anymore and i got a question... was this match finished or do you have to finish it with this story?

now lets get naughty with richard and ben watching the movie :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2021, 12:30:07 AM »
Loved it. can't wait for the conclusion.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 02:26:16 AM »
looking forward to the next round
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline CharlyC

• Curious by nature
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 09:57:24 AM »
looking forward to the next round

Carol...you are the spitting image of Samantha...

Offline CharlyC

• Curious by nature
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 10:09:07 AM »
"Good....I have a score to settle with you too". Samantha says, walking towards her glass of wine and downing it. She takes off her ripped dress and following suit I take off what was formerly my favourite sundress. As she gets down onto her knees I throw the ripped garment into her face and get down on my knees wearing my white bra and matching thong. Sitting with our knees only centimetres apart from another. The similarities between our bodies is striking. It's rare to find a woman my age who is built like me.Although our physiques are similar, our features are different, sharply different and I admire her soft beige curves and the way her bra cups her seemingly firm breasts. Her body oozes sex and I can feel I'm getting wet by the prospect of wrestling with her and perhaps putting on a dirty move or two. I want to destroy her..."By the end of this, I want you to admit I'm the superior woman, got that?” I hiss

“Yeah that is definitely not going to happen" She assures me. My heart races with anticipation and I can't take the wait any longer. Not held back by inhibitions or maternal expectations, I wildly fling my chest into hers... trying to awkwardly wrap my arms around her and drive her backwards... my blonde hair thrashing about as I come at her as hard as I can. She meets my brash attack, not moving out of my way. She welcomes me into her arms and wraps them around me, letting me feel the urge prove how much more feminine she is. I can feel her squeeze me tight, forcing our sweaty cleavage together, tit flesh mashed, pressed outwards and upwards. I can feel how our bellies slide against each other and I resist her thrashing movements. My breathing is all over the place and I can feel my nipples harden in all the excitement. "Just you wait. This is going to end with my pussy in your face again Sam" and I violently toss her to the right.

We struggle back and forth and Samantha quips back “Char.. "... hard breathing.. "you gonna tell your husband that my toes were on your tips?” We’re breathing hard and she tries to toss me to the right as well. I put my left hand out and to block her second attempt but she twists her hips against mine and using my own momentum she rolls me and she ends up with her chest over mine and with her legs out to either side.

"Oooffff" I cry as her weight lands on top of me. In an attempt to get her off of me, my hand grabs her left tit and I squeeze it hard pushing her off. I watch as she winces. I grab the opportunity to slide her off of my waist, try to lift a leg over her but her leg blocks it. I try to grab her, but her sweaty arms make it difficult to get a firm hold. I'm panting and so is she. I lunge towards her to put her in headlock and try to pin her to the ground. It works this time and I get to press the bulge of my right breast against her face. "I don't know. Are you gonna tell yours you had my sweaty crotch in your face? I bet your husband would like to see me take you down a peg or two"

Samantha lets out a groan of frustration. It doesn't hurt her physically, but it does mentally. I know this and I relish the sensation of her squirming under control of my arm. I can feel my erect nipple against her lips and right after we make eye contact. Her helplessness sends blood rushing to my pussy... I haven't been this close to a woman since my college years.

“Oh don't act like your husband wouldn't have love to see me choking you..." I say, physically pressing her into my tit, forcing her to acknowledge her position. Samantha hasn’t given up quite yet, because I can feel her hand pushing under my chin, feeling her manicured fingers penetrate my lips, pushing my head back...further and further until she is able to shoot her legs up and catch my head between them.

"HA!…” she exclaims as she peels me off me with her legs.. "Here you are Charly.. stuck between a my legs... I think you’re going to like it down there!" she says, sitting up now and driving my face down into the mat with a headscissors… yt

"AAAARGGHHH NOOOO!!!!!" I scream out load, finding myself locked into her headscissors. I feel her hands grab the back of my head and pull me in deeper into her crotch. I try to escape and continue to squeal. My hands reach out, trying to find report somewhere, anywhere. My hands find her breasts and all I'm able to do is tweak her mature nipples and moan vibrations into her sex. Samantha's thighs are sweaty and the scent of her arousal catches my nose. My spastic thrashing continues as she starts to taunt me with tapping out for the first time. I push and pull, realising I've probably laid her tits bare. One of my hands successfully attempts to pry itself between my face and her thong clad pussy creating room to manoeuvre and make myself audible. "When I get out of this and make you submit, I'll have you kiss my feet and apologise Sam”

“Those are bold words from you Charly... after all.. my pussy is still pretty much in your face..." Her tits are definitely exposed at this point, allowing me to work her nipples…not tenderly, but not roughly either…just enough to distract her and slip out of her hold. I suddenly fight hard, stubbornly and thrash around to get loose. I can feel she's struggling to contain me…but I can’t quite get out.

"I will never kiss your feet.. in fact.. you already kissed mine" Samantha hisses, sweating, aroused and angry.

I know I'm trapped and if applied right I have a feeling that this hold would be inescapable. My hand is secured between my face and her pussy and I can't help but rub her crotch with the palm of my hand.

“Fuck….” I hear Sam softly say.

I feel her squirm for the first time and somehow I get back up onto my knees whilst still in the lock of her scissors. In a heartbeat I know what to do and I step over her body and twist her onto her front. Samantha's legs still clinging to my neck. From there the hold melts away and I land myself onto her back, making sure she feels my weight. I slap her ass hard with my right hand and relish the sound it makes followed by her exclamation of surprise.

“FUCK!”

It’s not a cry of pain…it’s more a mixture anger, arousal and frustration. I relish this moment, demonstrating my control over her. Not sure how to continue from this position, I grab Sam by the thong and pull it up into her crotch. I use it as a one handed reign to stay mounted in this rodeo position not quite realising the effect it has on her pussy.

"Perhaps I should also make you kiss my husbands feet when I'm done with you."

I slap her ass again giving it a shade of pink. My dominant position makes me hornier than I've been in a long time and the way Samantha writhes beneath me doesn't make it any better. I want to humiliate her. I want to make her submit to me. I change tactics and grab the waistline of her thong and crawling towards her feet I pull it down her legs, force the cool air onto her ass and her pussy. I spin around onto all fours and watch her like a predator.

"Still think you're going to brag about this to your sweet little husband?

Samantha doesn’t even flinch, even though I stripped her of her panties…instead she takes off her bra and rises to her knees.

“You are a S-L-U-T" I spell out.

She doesn't really look upset that I stripped her, Samantha looks more like she needs to even the score. She’s on all fours and I get into a similar position before she jump on me. We circle together and she Iunges at my waist line, tries to get a hand on my thong, wanting to just rip at it till it either rips or I surrender and let it come off my legs...

"SLUT? You dare call me a slut in my own house? You better show some respect in here. You come in here, challenge me to a fight...then I'm going to teach you some etiquette you two-bit hussy!!!" Me calling her a slut has fired her up even more and seeing her like this I can't imagine wanting anything more than burying her face between my legs and forcing her to eat me out. I resist the urge to touch myself, but the thought alone is too much distraction because within a moments notice she's on me, pulling, ripping at my thong. I can feel how the fabric cuts into my pussy, partially scratching the itch between my loins.

"Uhhhhh!!!!” Samantha moans as I grab her by the crotch and try to push her over with my other hand. Neither of us quite succeeding at this moment I cry out "Bitch!" for the first time.

This ignites into a primal, torrid affair, my thong rips off, her hand touches my pussy, grabbing me. I grind on it out of instinct, catching myself. I once more try to push her over, but Samantha grabs it and pulls it into her chest, then falling backwards, she shoots her legs up and around my head, managing to position my right arm and head between her legs. My chin just a few inches from her bare crotch as she lies on her back and I'm on my knees...."My pussy is in your face again!" She shouts with excitement... just getting lost in the moment..."Cmon girl...whats up now!? “ she asks.

I squirm around, all too aware of having her sweaty wet pussy in my face. Her emphasis on the fact I've she has trapped me again and I have to endure my chin against her cxnt is annoying me. I try to pull my thighs apart but she’s squeezing her legs hard around my head, making it difficult for me to concentrate. I try to kick out of it. Once....uHHHHHNNN....twice....UHNNNNNN….It feels like I’m getting out…so close…but Samantha crosses her ankles and squeezes as if she's trying to make my skull explode. I can't hear much of what she’s saying because of her fully engulfing head scissor hold but that doesn't mean I can't feel her hand reaching down towards my sex.

Cupping it and rubbing it. I can't believe what's happening. Worse yet, I can sense my thighs wanting to push against her fingers as she increases the pace sliding between my moist folds. The sweat and lust of this match is making me far more aroused than I expected. I can't think past it or anything to stop the motion, so I know I have to break free. I struggle still, nearly able to work my head out of the scissors through sheer sweat and effort. But I can’t get out…Samantha simply pauses her fingering motion and opens her legs slightly, to let me gulp down fresh air for a second, before grabbing me by the hair and pulling me in even tighter into her scissors, right up against her pussy before clamping back down.

I wildly shake my head in denial as I feel her fingers start to circle and rub frantically at my clit.  I groan loudly as I feel my orgasm ready to release. I paw at Samantha's thighs and fight against another wave of pain...no, wait....not pain...

"OH GAWD"...my body starts to shudder, my heels dig into the mat. Three seconds later, my orgasm erupts through my body and I yell a throaty muffled submission.

"UUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!! I SUBMIT!!!! I SUBMIT!!!! I slap the mat frantically as her scissor hold engulfs my head and my body writhes involuntarily from the orgasm ripping through me. I feel woozy and ecstatically numb all at once....gasping for air as she makes me submit in what feels like eighty different ways....Finally her scissor hold releases me and my orgasm subsides.

Samantha has conquered me sexually... physically... emotionally…In the corner of my eye I see her go over and get her phone. She hits start and records how she plants her foot on my face.

"Sorry Charly.. would you mind telling my husband what happened to you here today? Remember... you said you were gonna kick my ass and make me kiss your feet... well why don't you tell him what happened?" Sam insists. Then flipping the camera over to herself, showing her beautiful sweaty tits…

"Long story sort... Charly and I wrestled today... and well... clearly she lost,” she says flipping the camera back down to me... "Any thing you wanna say babe? “ She asks... her toes still perched on my chin...

I look into the camera and I'm positively seething. "You cheated Sam and you know it!!!….You turned this into a sexfight. I demand a rematch and next time we will be clear on the rules. Winner fucks the loser with a ten inch strapon"

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 01:21:06 PM »
Great stuff Loved how the fight evolved Roll on the rematch

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 03:10:17 PM »
awesome story, looking forward to more
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages