News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

If you could make a movie about celebrities fighting.

• 20 Replies

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: If you could make a movie about celebrities fighting.
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 10:58:44 AM »
Obviously it would be an all-female film. A group of slim detectives (like Stana Katic, Kendal Jenner, Keira Knightley ...) are tasked with taking out a gang of busty bad girls (like Kate Upton, Kim Kardashian, Christina Hendricks ...). Good girls are agile and fast, but bad girls are larger, heavier and stronger. In all physical fights the good girls are therefore defeated and dominated, even teased by their rivals for their physical inferiority.

In the end the detectives manage to defeat the gang, but only thanks to the help of male colleagues and that it is quite humiliating for them. "

Offline Pitchingarm

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2021, 01:45:25 AM »
Obviously it would be an all-female film. A group of slim detectives (like Stana Katic, Kendal Jenner, Keira Knightley ...) are tasked with taking out a gang of busty bad girls (like Kate Upton, Kim Kardashian, Christina Hendricks ...). Good girls are agile and fast, but bad girls are larger, heavier and stronger. In all physical fights the good girls are therefore defeated and dominated, even teased by their rivals for their physical inferiority.

In the end the detectives manage to defeat the gang, but only thanks to the help of male colleagues and that it is quite humiliating for them. "
My fantasy is to watch two beautiful girls wrestling barefoot competitively. And the winner dominating the loser with her feet

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2021, 07:24:18 AM »
Neve Campbell vs Sarah Michelle Gellar

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2021, 03:04:51 PM »
Debbe Dunning vs Krista Allen...photo shoot sunbathing in bikinis.   Both are told only one photo set will be used.  Debbe and Krista decide to make the decision for the photog themselves.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2021, 04:11:44 PM »
Debbe Dunning vs Krista Allen...photo shoot sunbathing in bikinis.   Both are told only one photo set will be used.  Debbe and Krista decide to make the decision for the photog themselves.

Krista Allen was a great villainess.

Offline schmucktheduck

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2021, 11:51:35 PM »
I would have my main characters as Jorja Smith and Tzuyu. I would have Jorja Smith facesitting Tzuyu and making Tzuyu her bitch, whilst Tzuyu would moan helplessly.