News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

If you could make a movie about celebrities fighting.

• 20 Replies

Offline The Italian

If you could make a movie about celebrities fighting.
« on: August 28, 2021, 11:04:47 AM »
Imagine to be the most powerful/richest movie producer in the world with basically unlimited amount of money and you decide to make a movie about a secret fight club for actressess and female celebrities, in which every actor plays a somewhat fictionalized version of themselves (more or less like the movie "This Is the End")
What kind of movie would you make? What's the plot? Who are the main characters? What kind of fight you would present?
Unleash your imagination!

Offline randomman

Re: If you could make a movie about celebrities fighting.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 02:42:09 PM »
Part of me wants such a film to focus on a unique rivalry between Margot Robbie and Brie Larson.  Deeply competitive, Margot as the 'heel' and Brie as the 'face', but not fueled on hatred or anything like that. 

But another part of me would want to flesh out an idea I've been toying with -- Petite Elite.  A Tournament story based a little on one of the later kickboxer films.

Ming-Na Wen would be hosting an underground tournament where each round the rules get more brutal and brutal, until the last few fighters revolt against it and try to defeat her -- which was her goal all along.  She wanted a proper challenge.

Those remaining would be Lyrica Okano, Sydney Sweeny, Lana Condor, and Maggie Q.   Of course, they'd have to get past bodybuilder/our "Bolo"/Chong-Li of the story and Ming-Na's enforcer, Katy O'Brian before they can get to her.

Other celebs would all be of 'petit' stature and have some martial training.  Some for cameos, others for longer bits -- it all depends on what they want to go with.

Offline CharlieBrawler

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 02:42:31 PM »
Megan Fox and Amber Heard are my leads. It's set in a rough high school where the students are all super horny and aggressive and constantly fighting over guys and girls, and constantly cheating on each other.

Megan and Amber are the two best fighters in the school. Neither of them have lost a fight before and they're suddenly competing over the same guy.

The fights would be stylized brawls (mostly realistic, but just better and with a streetfighting meets kickboxing feel), very steady camera shots, long takes, no quick cuts, so you can see everything properly. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 02:49:49 PM by CharlieBrawler »

Offline goro

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2021, 02:57:30 PM »
Megan Fox and Amber Heard are my leads. It's set in a rough high school where the students are all super horny and aggressive and constantly fighting over guys and girls, and constantly cheating on each other.

Megan and Amber are the two best fighters in the school. Neither of them have lost a fight before and they're suddenly competing over the same guy.

The fights would be stylized brawls, very steady camera shots, long takes, no quick cuts, so you can see everything properly.

Are you me?

{alt}

Megan Fox and Amber Heard are the two most attractive women alive IMO.

Offline CharlieBrawler

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 03:19:15 PM »

The fights would be stylized brawls, very steady camera shots, long takes, no quick cuts, so you can see everything properly.

Are you me?

Haha, well I'll double check but I don't think I'm you brother, but we definitely both have the same impeccable taste. And I think they're the perfect opponents too, one with dark features, the other with blonde light features. Perfect rivals.

Let me ask you this though, in our movie where Megan and Amber are brawling school girls...who wins in the end and how do they win?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 03:46:20 PM by CharlieBrawler »

Offline goro

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 05:43:57 PM »

Are you me?

Haha, well I'll double check but I don't think I'm you brother, but we definitely both have the same impeccable taste. And I think they're the perfect opponents too, one with dark features, the other with blonde light features. Perfect rivals.

Let me ask you this though, in our movie where Megan and Amber are brawling school girls...who wins in the end and how do they win?

I think that makes them perfect tag-team partners.

But  in a match between the two, Amber is taller and gives off a 'meaner' vibe, so IMO the blonde eventually forces Megan to submit with a head-scissors/face sit combo.

Offline CharlieBrawler

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2021, 05:49:55 PM »

Are you me?

I think that makes them perfect tag-team partners.

But  in a match between the two, Amber is taller and gives off a 'meaner' vibe, so IMO the blonde eventually forces Megan to submit with a head-scissors/face sit combo.

I absolutely can't imagine them as partners, haha. I only want to see them punch on with each other, not team up, haha.

I do agree with you though, Amber would take the win.

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2021, 11:30:22 PM »
I often fantaszied about such movies. I would like a kickboxing or cage fighting tournament with fighters like Yvonne Strahovski, Jennifer Garner,
Jennifer Lopez, Kelly Hu or Holly Valance.
A titfighting tournament with ladies like Christina Hendricks, Kat Dennings or Salma Hayek would be also great.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2021, 08:19:29 AM »
It would be like my story Young Hollywood Queens: https://archiveofourown.org/works/18705766/chapters/44364268

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 02:46:50 PM »
Sounds great to me !!!

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 10:25:08 PM »
A great scenario! Does it have to be like Fight Club?

I’d make the movie I dream of watching. If only a director somewhere would get around to it. It has a background story, providing underlying reasons for multiple catfights from beginning to end.

I have a lot of plot ideas, all with a good girl vs bad girl(s) theme, or some similar variation of this. My good girl/heroine faces a terrible dilemma where she is compelled to fight. She knows she must fight for someone* she loves who is in jeopardy.

*Maybe someone who keeps placing himself in jeopardy knowing that he will be forced to watch the love of his life fighting for him? Any volunteers?

What kind of fight? Rolling, hairpulling, catball action. Very one-sided where my heroine gets by far the worst of it. No matter what hell she is put through though she stubbornly refuses to submit. It makes no difference anyway, as even if she did the bad girl would be merciless and not accept it.

Kate Beckinsale (as Kate Beckinsale) is the only main character for me. She plays the heroine role, as herself, fighting against several bad girls. All of whom hate Kate. Really hate her!! They all try to be the one who will make Kate beg for mercy.

My focus is on the good girl, so the bad girl position is wide open. I put the word out to every talent agent I know that I am looking to cast actresses with the following attributes.

1.   Must be a minimum 9/10 in the beauty stakes.
2.   Must be confident of dominating Kate in a hairpulling catfight.
3.   Must be comfortable working with other actresses performing the same role.
4.   Must be comfortable knowing they’ll play second fiddle to Kate. (Can take it out on Kate).
5.   Must be convincing as the bad girl. Bonus points if they can intimidate Kate for real!

A trilogy of I, II, and III shatters box office records, so I go on to make IV, V, and VI, etc. etc.

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2021, 10:20:37 PM »
Bad girls who would pose a real threat to Kate? The beauty standard will be a bit subjective, but I immediately thought of a few who might fit the bill.

1. Olivia Munn - she's a real life black belt in taekwondo and is only a little shorter than Kate. She's also a stunner.
2. Alexandra Daddario - she plays a more sexual challenger to Kate, using her tits to intimidate more than her fists, and is a bit taller than Kate.
3. Gina Carano - Hot, bitchy, legit fighter, and while she's about the same height as Kate she's added that thickness in recent years that makes her a really nice contrast to the more lithe, fit build of Kate.

Great picks Thotless!

The beauty standard is subjective so on reflection I’ll lower it to 7/10, or maybe 6/10. I could scrap it altogether since I only have eyes for Kate/the good girl. It was there because to me Kate is 10/10 and I like to imagine all her opponents being jealous, and hating her, just because she is so hot.

As a director with a limitless budget, I can make the classic film I want to see. I offer Kate the starring role, explaining the basic (unfair and one-sided) plot, some possible (good girl vs bad girl) storylines, and the (rolling hairpulling catfight) action. She says yes to my script, but only if I offer her the same role in future productions. No problem. My whole project revolves around her being in every scene.

It will be a mix of real catfighting (hairpulling etc) and some simulation (failed scratching). She is cool with that. I hire actresses who hate her to play the bad girls, but I don’t tell her. I figure this surprise should make it more realistic. I want the bad girls to give the impression that they are forcing Kate to fight against her will. I incentivize her co-stars to intimidate and dominate her. That’s a secret too.

The movie that plays over and over in my mind is an old school brawl/total bitchfight. Rolling around and pulling hair etc. Each opponent also trying to dig her nails into Kate’s face and scratch her. They never succeed though. Kate heroically draws on every ounce of strength she can find to successfully prevent this. It’s an epic struggle and test of strength as well as willpower, bravery, and character.

Kate surprises her opponents by putting up such strong resistance. Maybe she guides her assailant’s hands towards her hair in a final desperate attempt to save her face? She might think it’s a sacrifice worth making. I happen to agree!! Or her opponent decides that trying to rake her nails down Kate’s gorgeous face is harder work than she may have expected. Is it best to go for the easy target then?

Alternatively, it may only appear that they really are trying to claw Kate, but it is just very convincing acting by all concerned. Regardless of why they cannot overpower Kate and scratch her, this failure enrages each rival. They take out their anger on Kate the best way they know how to, by using their go-to tactic. They cruelly and viciously pull Kate’s hair even harder than before in frustration.

Either way the flawless beauty of my heroine and star remains intact, so she is never disfigured. That way she stays irresistibly gorgeous and the poster girl for all the other films I have in the pipeline. So, having said all that. here is who she is destined to fight. In the first movie alone.

1.   Olivia Munn – Stunner as you say. Her height isn’t a problem. I can imagine she is taller, or my unlimited budget extends to a futuristic medical procedure to make her taller. Somehow. Her taekwondo black belt doesn’t matter because if Kate gets the upper hand (for too long), I will direct another girl to help Olivia and briefly make it 2 vs 1. Kate cannot win. Ever.
2.   Alexandra Daddario – Didn’t know of her, thanks for the heads-up. Taller is good. Very good! I imagine her angrily snarling at Kate, chest to chest, while backing her into a corner. She has an upper body weight advantage and uses her big tits to keep Kate pinned underneath her. Kate is trapped, having the breath crushed out of her, as her hair is yanked mercilessly.
3.   Gina Carano – She would maul Kate! I don’t like (or allow) any punching etc., so she follows my script and agrees to meet all my requirements. My movie, my rules. You’re right re body type. Kate is fit, and ultra-feminine, her tiny slim waist drives me crazy. Gina is also feminine though more powerfully built. Kate has a difficult task trying to roll a determined and hateful Gina off the top of her. Kate doesn’t stand a chance. Perfect sexy mismatch!!!!

They’re all in. The even better news is there are lots more positions available in upcoming movies, so let the casting continue. Additionally, Olivia, Alexandra, and Gina could come back and have another piece of Kate in any sequels. I have multiple venues/scenarios in mind. The boat one mentioned by Anela sounds good to me, and I’m sure there are plenty more possibilities out there.

And finally, just like I could use my imagination to alter heights, the same trick is an option for their respective ages. Kate is always in her early twenties and her opponents are a few years older.

fightoverman26

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2021, 11:56:16 PM »
It would be a wife vs. mistress feud, where the mistress ultimately wins. I have many different celebrities combinations, that I'd have playing these roles

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2021, 08:26:47 PM »
Heather Locklear and Courtney Thorne-Smith fighting for real on the set of Melrose Place.

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2021, 04:46:40 AM »
Courteney Cox vs Jennifer Aniston on the set of "Friends"

Emma Samms vs Heather Locklear on the set of "Dynasty"

Kat Dennings vs Beth Behrs on the set of "Two Broke Girls: