News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

April the Asian Assassin vs Erica DeVille--Pro Wrestling

• 1 Replies

Offline EricaDeVille

• Erica ready to kick ass!
April the Asian Assassin vs Erica DeVille--Pro Wrestling
« on: August 28, 2021, 03:47:27 PM »

April the Asian Assassin vs Erica DeVille

EricaDeVille: The local community center isn't very big, but it's jam packed for the indie wrestling show...it's the last match before the main event...the announcer's voice blares thru the cheap speakers...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE NEXT MATCH IS A LADIES MATCH, ONE FALL, NO TIME LIMIT...INTRODUCING FIRST, STANDING 5'9" 155 POUNDS...ERICA DE VILLLLLLLLLLLLLLE...I burst thru the curtain and strike a dramatic pose, only to be greeted by a chorus of BOOOOOOOOOOs....mtc
EricaDeVille: I sneer and taunt the fans as I strut down the aisle, wearing a black one piece with purple trim, thong cut in back, tan tights, black calf boots with purple laces...dramatic purple and black makeup...some young fans lean over the railing holding out their hands and I move closer like I'm going to slap their hands then JERK my hand back at the last second and laugh..."a-HA! Got ya, losers hahaha!"....more BOOOOOs as I slither thru the ropes and lean against the buckles in my corner casually as I wait for my opponent....yt

April the Asian Assassin: I hear the crowd booing and jeering before I come out as they begin to cheer me. I sway my hips in my white thong backed one piece with the Red Rising Sun on the front, my hips cut high and my suit cut low in the front. I have on red tights with my White wrestling boots that have Red laces and a Red Rising Sun on the outside top of each calf. I come out slapping hands with the fans as I circle the ring and then climb up on the ring apron and slide between the ropes...NOW ENTERING THE RING IN THE RED CORNER FROM JAPAN AND WEARING WHITE AT 5'3'', 127LBS...APRIL THE ASIAN ASSASSIN!...yt

EricaDeVille: I smirk as I watch your entrance and hear the fans greet you warmly...I sneer and flash a thumbs down gesture toward the fans...."awww shut up, you idiots! Shut UP!"...but they just cheer louder, so I turn my gaze and look across the ring to your corner, jabbing my finger in the air toward you as I hiss..."you're going DOWN, baby doll...HARD!"....yt

April the Asian Assassin: I glare back at you but say nothing as you taunt me...tugging the ropes as I get ready. DING DING DING! I crouch low and circle out, my fingers, ass, and breasts wiggling as I move out, the fans cheering the start of match as I eye you closely...yt

EricaDeVille: As the bell clangs the fans seem to buzz with excitement...I step forward slightly and start circling to my right, gradually spiraling inward toward you...closer...closer...crouched a bit with my hands up in a fighter's stance....I wiggle my fingers playfully..."come on, baby, come to mama...it's time for your ass kicking hehe!"...finally I LUNGE forward with my hands up like I'm going for a classic collar and elbow lock up, but instead it's a fake lock up and I KICK the toe of my right boot up hard, aimed low in your gut!....yt

April the Asian Assassin: you taunt me again as I see your fingers wiggle...my hands up as I close in and we lunge and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...your black boot snaps into my lower belly catching the bottom of the Red Rising Sun on my suit as I gasp, bending forward as I clasp my belly and not you as the crowd boos! yt

EricaDeVille: I can't suppress a wicked laugh as I see the pain wash over your face and you hunch forward slightly..."awww poor baby are you soft in the middle haha!"....I grab your right wrist with both hands and step to your right side, then step around behind you, trying to use my grip on your wrist to TWIST your arm up behind your back in a painful hammerlock and STOMP the mat for emphasis as I try to lock on the hold...."what do you say about THAT?!"...yt

April the Asian Assassin: you snatch my wrist out and move around me as you take my arm back and synch it up..taking me to my toes as you stomp the canvas, my breasts rippling with the impact as you jar my body and arm...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..slapping my shoulder with my free hand...but I raise my left foot and stomp down as I try to mash your toes and gain an escape! yt

EricaDeVille: I GRIND your wrist upward as high as I can push it up your back, leaning in close as I work the hold...hearing the fans cheer for you, I laugh and coo in your ear..."Haha they're wasting their breath on you aren't they biiii ye-OWWWW!!"...I howl as my toes suddenly sting...I JERK my left foot back instinctively and it makes me stumble back a step...struggling to regain my footing as my fingers loosen their grip on your wrist...and the fans erupt YESSSSS GET HER APRIL!!!....yt

April the Asian Assassin: I feel you grip loosen and I spin out and break my arm free as I grab your arm now and duck under in an ARM WRINGER, twisting your arm and lift it high as I YANK it down hard as I stomp the canvas now! yt

EricaDeVille: I see a BLUR of dark hair and white spandex and red nylon seem to SPIN and DUCK and DIP..."what the fuuu"...before I know it it's MY arm in trouble now...straight out to my side..."ye-OWWW!"...I growl as I'm suddenly bent forward from the twisting hold and the pain radiating up my arm and into my shoulder and neck...the fans go wild...YESSSS WAY TO GO APRIL!!!....I snarl and hiss as I try to slap at my burning shoulder with my free hand and try to straighten up only to have you grind the hold again..."let me...let me GO you bii OWWW! you shiii AGGGH!!!"....unable to turn my body to try to reach for you with my free hand, my eyes dart around and I decide the ropes to my left are my best bet so I reach my free left hand out as far as I can and start trying to use my weight advantage to pull us both closer to the ropes to reach them..."ngghhh you bii OWW!..NGHHH!!"...fingers getting closer to the rope...closer...yt

April the Asian Assassin: I keep the pressure on your arm as you slap at your shoulder, working that arm but you start to reach out for the ropes...trying to grab them...AH AH AH! I say as I reach up and grab your Purple streaked hair and YANK back as I use the HAIR YANK and your arm to try and yank you backwards and throw you down to the canvas hard if I can! yt

EricaDeVille: "AGGGHH!!"...I squeal as my scalp burns...before I know it I'm sprawling backwards, landing hard on my back with a BAM!!! that rattles the ring boards and shakes the ropes nearby...the fans go nuts...YEAH KICK HER ASS APRIL!!"...I grimace and roll to my side pawing at my back as it burns...but that lets me see the ropes are right there!...I do a quick ROLL and go under the ropes and step down to the arena floor...shuffling along the arena floor at ringside shaking out my right arm as my left hand paws at my back..cursing and muttering as I buy some time...fans nearby led by the young fans I dissed earlier point and laugh yelling CHICKEN!!! for me leaving the ring....yt

April the Asian Assassin: I raise my hands innocently as you rattle the boards....but you aptly roll out of the ring as I point at you...'GET BACK IN THE RING ERICA!' challenging you to climb back in as I keep my distance from the ropes, pointing at you and motioning as I curl my finger for you to climb back into the ring....yt

EricaDeVille: I glare at you...then point at you as I yell to the ref..."Keep her back! Keep the bitch back so I can get in!"...the crusty old ref turns and starts talking to you...as I grab the middle rope and PULL myself up onto the apron, then grab the top rope and use it to begin slowly pulling myself up to stand on the apron outside the ropes...moving slowly, my head drooping wearily as I seem to focus just on mustering the energy to get back into the ring...yt

April the Asian Assassin: I glare at the ref who tells me to stay back but as you rise on the ring apron I brush past the ref and reach for your hair again...trying to yank you forward and over the ropes to flip you into the ring to your back if I can! yt

EricaDeVille: As my head droops, my eyes focus on the blue canvas...waiting...waiting..feeling the ring vibrate a bit with footsteps...then I see them...those pretty white boots with red laces...just as I expected...waiting...until they're closer...and just as I feel fingers in my hair...my own hands fly up and out in front...finding your face, curling my fingers to bare sharp purple nails...and then SHRIEK barbarically as I RAKE outward across your eyes..."BITCH!!"....yt

April the Asian Assassin: as I reach for your hair...WHAAAAAAAAaa...AYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..your rake my eyes and face as I clutch it and scream out...staggering back towards center ring blindly as I hold my face...the crowd booing! yt

EricaDeVille: The fans are boiling with rage..BOOOO!!! COME ON REF SHE SCRATCHED HER EYES!!!....I dip and slink thru the ropes quickly as the ref looks at me suspiciously but I shrug and giggle innocently...then when I see you staggering back pawing at your face, I stalk in front of you and plant my left foot and use my right to KICK the toe of my pretty black boot up hard toward your flat little belly again..."now BEND over!"....yt

April the Asian Assassin: OMPHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf...air gushes from my mouth as I hold my eyes...your boot caving in my lower belly as I bend, arms dangling as I COUGH!...my ass jutting out as I COUGH again, breasts dangling in my White suit...trying to suck air in...yt

EricaDeVille: I laugh wickedly as I see you do just as I commanded...bend forward toward me...I curl my left arm around your neck and GRIND your cheek against my shiny hosed hip...my right hand reaches down to grab a handful of white spandex along the left leghole of your suit..I spread my feet slightly for a strong base, then take a quick deep breath, and GRUNT as I use my grip on your suit to try to HOIST your body up...up...to vertical...and then FALL backwards for a big suplex!....yt

April the Asian Assassin: UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..I grunt as you grab my head tight, feeling your body against me as you bend and grab my white suit..HEY! but I gasp as you snatch me tight, my white suit riding up between my legs as you hoist me up..lifting my body then falling back..OMMMMMPHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...my body rippling on the canvas as I groan out over the rattling of the ring boards...yt

EricaDeVille: The fans seem to GASP in horror as the ring boards make a loud noise and the ropes VIBRATE violently from the impact...I sit up and smile as I look out to the fans and nod to taunt them...then I glance over and see you sprawled out...I crawl over on my knees to your right side, curl my right arm under your left knee and hook your shimmery red nyloned leg up in the air as I lay my chest across yours, feeling my thick tits smush down across your body...cooing to the ref..."OK count her!"...he drops and checks your shoulders then slaps the mat yelling ONE!!!....yt

April the Asian Assassin: blinking my eyes trying to clear them as the pain radiates through my body I feel you sliding over my chest and arm...hooking my leg as my boot goes in the air...UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...hearing the ref count TWO! as I flex and jerk my body twisting my shoulder and kicking my leg and body as I kick out!...UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...yt

EricaDeVille: YESSSS!!!...the fans erupt with a burst of relief as the ref's hand suddenly stops and he waves two fingers in the air..."TWO! JUST A TWO!"...I shriek angrily..."Aghh! Shit!"...I glare at him but he waves the two fingers in front of me again...I grab your hair and one arm and haul you to your feet..."Come on, bitch...you want some more huh? hehe!"...getting you on your feet, both hands shift to your left arm...I take a jump step back and SPIN, using my grip to try to SLING you across the ring and into the opposite side ropes.....yt

April the Asian Assassin: UNNNNNNNNnn...you pull me up by my hair and arm and WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...you fling me into the ropes as I turn and hit them back first, unable to grab them before they catapult me back across the ring...WHOAAAAAAAAAA...I see you and I turn and leap bringing both of my White boots up as I aim them at your thick tits as I go for a FLYING DROP KICK....yt

EricaDeVille: I strut forward toward center ring as I watch you reel toward the ropes, beginning to raise and extend my right arm as I hope to rip your head off your shoulders with a clothesline when you rebound...but all of a sudden you seem to get some control of your momentum and I see the soles of those damn white boots flying at me..."what the fuuu UNGGGHH!!!"...nailing me right in the tits, my boobs smushing against my ribcage before I sprawl backwards and land with a BAM! as my feet fly up in the air then drop with a thump..the fans go wild...YESSSS GET HER APRIL!!!...I roll to my side clutching my hand to my boob..."Nhhh..shii..my ..my tits...you BITCH!"...cursing and sputtering I roll to one side and get to one knee, huffing and puffing for a couple of seconds...then one hand to the mat, the other hand to my hosed thigh...I PUSH to rise and stand then turn around trying to find you and square up with you, hoping I've made it to my feet before you..."where'd the bitch go?!"....yt

April the Asian Assassin: I feel my soles mash into your chest as we both go down...I shake my head but push up knowing I must get up quick...I rise and turn and see you struggling as you start to push up and turn...I come running, my arm out as I target your chest again with a RUNNING CLOTHESLINE as I want to put you back down if I can! yt

EricaDeVille: I turn...but don't see you...then turn some more...feeling the ring begin to vibrate with footsteps...I SPIN a little more...and see your arm...FLYING at me...."AGGGGH!!!"....my thick tits are smushed again as I SPRAWL back and land with another loud BAM!...my feet fly up in the air...and the strike gives me so much rearward momentum that I literally roll backwards head over heels and flop down face down near the corner...the fans erupt again YEAH GO APRIL!!!!...I lie there groaning and sputtering..pushing up to my knees, I reach and grab the ropes on either side of me and PULL myself up to my feet.."nhhh shiii you..you bitchhh"....then sag against the buckles in the corner, my arms draped on the top ropes for support as my head lolls side to side wearily and my once perfect makeup now shows smears and smudges....yt

April the Asian Assassin: my momentum takes me to the ropes...I see you flop over face and tits down and then start to rise...I move in front of you as you rise up in your corner feeling it as I plant and turn and send a sharp SNAP KICK to your belly, burying my White boot tip into your lower belly as the fans cheer! yt

EricaDeVille: I groan as I try to get my legs under me again..but then a white flash of motion down low..."OOOOFFF!!"...burning pain rips thru my gut as your pretty white boot sinks deep into my fleshy belly...my shiny ass SLIDES up onto the top of the middle padded buckle briefly as I rise onto my tip toes from the blow...then it slides off the buckle padding as my feet go flat on the mat again...I groan and huff ..."nhh ackkk...you bii"...as the fans go wild...KICK HER ASS, APRIL!!! ...but the ref mutters "OK April get her out of the corner!".....yt

April the Asian Assassin: it feels good sinking my boot into you....I smile at the ref as he says I have to get you out of the corner as you hang there...I reach in grabbing your thick boobs with each hand as I pull back, actually falling back as I roll my right boot up to your belly and crotch as I MONKEY BREAST FLIP you up and out of the corner..HIYAHHHHHHHHHHHH! yt

EricaDeVille: I hear the ref admonishing you to get me out of the corner...my mind reeling...when I feel you grabbing for my boobs, I think I know what's coming...my hands grab the top ropes on either side of me...and I press my feet hard against the canvas and try to DRIVE my lower back hard against the corner...then when you stick your foot in my belly and fall back trying to pull me, I grunt and BRACE myself trying to hold on and let you flop to the mat emptyhanded..."NGYAAAAA!!"....yt

April the Asian Assassin: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....as I fall back, pushing on your belly you aren't coming forward, your grip on the ropes is strong and my hands slip off your breasts as I fall back hard landing on my back..my arms falling open as my White breasts ripple in my suit and pain ratchets up my spine...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...yt

EricaDeVille: The fans GROAN with disappointment as you land hard...I can't suppress a wicked laugh as I look down at you now sprawled out on the mat...I reach down and scoop up your feet...holding your ankles...I push your feet up...up...over your shoulders, folding you in half...so I can lay my body on the upturned backs of your legs pinning you match book style..as the ref drops to check your shoulders, I slyly hook my left foot, then my right, over the middle ropes on each side of the corner behind me....giving the nearby fans a nice crotch shot, but that's OK because it gives me extra leverage on the pin...I grin wickedly as I look down into your eyes, wondering if you can tell I feel extra "heavy" ...as the ref slaps the mat beginning a count ONE!!!....yt

April the Asian Assassin: UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...feel you rolling me back, my ankles caught, spread tight as my ass rolls up and you slide over my hips and mound with your chest, pressing me in the MATCHBOOK PIN...I try to kick out but feel you surging...something extra there but I can't move...TWO!...the ref slapping the canvas and raising his hand as I groan...struggling to move! yt

EricaDeVille: THe fans are going NUTS...booing...screaming...pointing at my feet on the ropes...I giggle as I see the confusion on your face...hearing the crowd go wild with anger..and then the ref's hand goes up again...up...up....and then down once more...THREE!!! SHE'S OUT!!!....I quickly unhook my feet from the ropes and slither off you to my left letting your body unfold...I grab the ropes and pull myself up quickly to stand, approaching the ref....reaching out my hand for him to take it and raise it as fans nearby are still going nuts...NO SHE HAD HER FEET ON THE ROPE!!..COME ON REF SHE WAS CHEATING!..I spin and sneer at them.."shut UP you idiots!"...then turn and smile at the ref..."they're just jealous hehe!"...reaching out my hand for him to take....yt

April the Asian Assassin: I hear the THREE count and then the DING DING DING! DING DING DING! as you pin me and then slide off me, my legs and boots rolling back down as I lay there in surprise...not sure how I couldn't kick out as I see the ref raising your arm...THE WINNER OF THE MATCH BY PINFALL..ERICA DeVILLE!....the fans booing as you are declared the winner! ...BOOOOOOO!!!....yt

EricaDeVille: I smile proudly as the ref takes my hand...and raises it in the air...I spin around so I can look down at you as he holds my hand up..."I told you I'd kick your ass haha!"...I raise my right foot and plant my boot on your chest for a haughty victory pose but the ref doesn't approve so he tugs my hand down out of the air and wraps his arm around my waist and SPINS to pull me off you and marches me to the opposite side of the ring...he points toward the curtain and stands there until I smile playfully and pat his cheek then dip and slither thru the ropes....I strut up the aisle taunting the fans as I pass..rotating my fists in front of my eyes in a mock "crying" gesture and laughing at them as I pass by and finally disappear thru the curtain....wondering if you'll be able to look your fans in the eye as you make your way out of the arena...and also wondering if the promoters are already planning a rematch hehe.....yt

April the Asian Assassin: after you leave I finally get up with help from the ref, my face red, body aching as I crawl through the ropes, my fans still encouraging me as I walk in shame to the locker room...

END

Epilogue—Word is spreading quickly through the federation that the promoters are DEFINITELY going to book a rematch soon between these two!

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: April the Asian Assassin vs Erica DeVille--Pro Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 05:29:25 PM »
I stand looking at the tv monitor, watching the replay of the finish, complete with a big close up shot of the black boots hooked over the middle rope.  I smile bitterly, shaking my head, “Sneaky, cheatin’ bitch!”
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.