News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB, Nasty, bitchy, erotic battle between blonde Natalya and Brunette Katie.

• 25 Replies

ozzgeb

Re: NHB, Nasty, bitchy, erotic battle between blonde Natalya and Brunette Katie.
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2021, 09:14:22 AM »
I know Katie can beat Natalya!

Who wins after a long nasty NHB catfight with an erotic ending Blonde Natalya or Brunette Katiie. Both women finish in little more than their skirts around their waists and in their heels  / boots?

Best picture I have comparing blonde Natalya and brunette Katie.(Myself)

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/profile_pictures/50806_1630193827.jpeg

You are invited to comment on both of us call us whatever you like, even cheer or ask us to do something to get your vote

If you vote for one of us please feel free to suggest what we should do to each other

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: NHB, Nasty, bitchy, erotic battle between blonde Natalya and Brunette Katie.
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2021, 11:38:38 AM »
I know Katie can beat Natalya!

Who wins after a long nasty NHB catfight with an erotic ending Blonde Natalya or Brunette Katiie. Both women finish in little more than their skirts around their waists and in their heels  / boots?

Best picture I have comparing blonde Natalya and brunette Katie.(Myself)

Right now I would d do anything to win flashing my vag for my fans as I struggle , both losing hair our breasts and womanhood on dis0lat for all to see
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/profile_pictures/50806_1630193827.jpeg

You are invited to comment on both of us call us whatever you like, even cheer or ask us to do something to get your vote

If you vote for one of us please feel free to suggest what we should do to each other

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2021, 11:06:20 AM »
Ok so I lost to this blonde skank bitch Natalya Grrrrrr. As promised to many people I was sure I would win so feel free to post what she does to me I deserve it for losing, As agreed with many people you are free to describe the loser of this battles humiliating defeat, don’t hold back. Read the posts of what people hinted would be the losers fete or punishment and humiliation.

I may even play al9mg my irl partner he win his bet noting I have not done before. In my defeat I take  y punishment and defeat in my boots ripped stockings suspenders and leather skirt ripped up around my waist.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2021, 09:18:54 PM »
As Natalya enjoys the spoils of victory I am already plotting a rematch

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2021, 02:15:54 PM »
As Natalya enjoys the spoils of victory I am already plotting a rematch
I would love to see A rematch. Ithought you would take her this time. It was so close!

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2021, 12:25:08 PM »
I am keen for a rematch, any other stakes next time

00JOHN00

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2021, 07:58:08 PM »
I am keen for a rematch, any other stakes next time

can’t wait to see a rematch ;)

Offline Cara69

• God Member
I am the next one to fight you Katie you bitch