News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB, Nasty, bitchy, erotic battle between blonde Natalya and Brunette Katie.

• 25 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Who wins after a long nasty NHB catfight with an erotic ending Blonde Natalya or Brunette Katiie. Both women finish in little more than their skirts around their waists and in their heels  / boots?

Best picture I have comparing blonde Natalya and brunette Katie.(Myself)

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/profile_pictures/50806_1630193827.jpeg

You are invited to comment on both of us call us whatever you like, even cheer or ask us to do something to get your vote

If you vote for one of us please feel free to suggest what we should do to each other
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 12:35:53 PM by Katiex »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Natalya and Katie both want the same guy at a rough underground bar and have decided to NHB catfight, sexfight and humiliate the loser in front of him and leave the loser at the mercy of the crowd, both women agree to the stakes. Both women touch each other as they caress him and throw their bodies at him before entering into a nasty hair pull.

Natalya threatens to claw dark haired Katie’s pussy bald, Katie screams I will bald your pussy too bitch I bet you pussy hairs have black roots too slut.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
As of this post Kat 4 to Natalya 3 votes. Natalya furious pulls hair wildly, I use my slight vote advantage to get a better hold of  the blonde sluts hair and make her scream in pain. Still anyone’s fight and we both scream to that we are going to fuck each other up.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Katie outlasts Natalya in their super wicked aggressive catfight. After she proves her fighting superiority she rides Natalya's face through multiple orgasms and then proceeds to use all sorts of invasive implements to impale Natalya's raw cxnt over and over again until she passes out and then demands that the male patrons unzip their pants so she can give them the best blowjobs of their lives, whereupon they are required to shoot their cum-loads all over Natalya's face and tits until she is coated with quarts of man-cum.  A humiliation she will never forget! Yeah Katie!
HG Hunt

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Katie outlasts Natalya in their super wicked aggressive catfight. After she proves her fighting superiority she rides Natalya's face through multiple orgasms and then proceeds to use all sorts of invasive implements to impale Natalya's raw cxnt over and over again until she passes out and then demands that the male patrons unzip their pants so she can give them the best blowjobs of their lives, whereupon they are required to shoot their cum-loads all over Natalya's face and tits until she is coated with quarts of man-cum.  A humiliation she will never forget! Yeah Katie!

Yes that is the fete the loser deserves not matter who it is

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Easy win for Natalya. She's a 10 and Katie's a 7.

A 7 Hrrr to that skank I just rio her hair harder in anger and slap her face hard for that

Offline speed

• God Member
Katiex dominates, smothering Natalya with her dripping wet pussy & forcing her the eat her pussy until she squirts her juice all over Natalya. Then the real fun begins. Katiex forces Natalya down on all fours, pulls her arms back under and binds her wrists to her ankles, leaving Natalya’s ass sticking up high. Katiex kneels behind her, slides her big red strap on slowly in Natalya’s pussy until it’s full length is swallowed by Natalya’s pussy. Katiex then reaches up and grabs a handful of Natalya,s hair and proceeds to give her the fucking of her life.. Speed

Offline Katiex

• God Member
As the crowd gives that skank a slight 2 vote advantage I struggle with her we are both flattered the crowd is so evenly  split but it gives her the slight advantages as we spin each other around at the bar hair pulling, slapping, scratching ripping at the others outfits she 8w the first to rip or stretch my top enough my right nipple near fully displayed but soon her too rips too and her bare left nipple rubs into my right nipple. Our nipples so hard and erect we feel pleasure and pain as our nipples grind into each other. Then I near fully expose her hole left breast, seeing the crowd loves it I pull my own top to near fully expose my right breast anything to make the crowd desire me no Natalya. Both out skirts are up exposing our stocking  tops and upper thighs I make sure the crowd gets good flashes of my micro black silk g string playing to the crowd to get their support as we rip into each other Natalya unsure why the attention is turning to me as we are staring each other off in looks that could kill as I make sure the crowd gets a good look on my g string that in this struggle is sinking into my pussy lips., hoping it is enough to get the crowd to sway in my behaviour, I smirk seeing the electronic board snarling they might think your close asa fighter even better but more people want a blow job to to fuck me than they want you right now bitch.

Offline Katiex

• God Member

I do want to win as you described but right now that bitch is a couple of votes ahead unless I can turn the votes in my favour I may meet the fete you have hoped for Natalya. Currently flashing a breast and my s nails g string covered vag to to get crowd support.

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
I tell you this. I am a mind of liking the losing as well as seeing my favorite win. Now I am all for Katie to win this fight she knows that. But, I think it would be just as hot seeing her not in control and being taken. This fight is a close matchup and hard to really say how it will go but eupither way it will be one hot fight!  I love a good pussy torment in a fight now or tits ravaged and this fight will have them
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Katiex

• God Member
I tell you this. I am a mind of liking the losing as well as seeing my favorite win. Now I am all for Katie to win this fight she knows that. But, I think it would be just as hot seeing her not in control and being taken. This fight is a close matchup and hard to really say how it will go but eupither way it will be one hot fight!  I love a good pussy torment in a fight now or tits ravaged and this fight will have them

I aim to win honey but if not I will take what is coming to me, but there will be a rematch if that slut wins

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Katie kicks ass and wins this incredible matchup

Thanks babe as I rip that skanks hair out for you

Offline master

• God Member
Katie is gorgeous and really beats the blonde bitch's ass yanking her hair, slapping her face and brutally punching and kicking her body..  After a good long beating, Katie school girl pins her and eventually takes a ride on the totally destroyed blonde's face until the beautiful brunette babe has some explosive climaxes. 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 05:35:09 AM by master »