News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Weird Celeb Catfights Championship Introduction

• 2 Replies

Offline WWE Women’s RPs

Weird Celeb Catfights Championship Introduction
« on: August 31, 2021, 03:40:09 PM »
Hey people!! Welcome to the Weird Celeb Catfight Championship. This is a tournament where 30 celebs, both real and fake, battle it out to win. It is a knockout format tournament with 15 matches in the first round. The first round matches are as follows:

Brooklyn Decker <-> Trish Stratus

Black Widow <-> Kylie Jenner

Kim Kardashian <-> Serena Williams

Nicki Minaj <-> Demi Mawby

Shakira <-> Bhad Bhabie

Shannon Courtenay <-> Dixie D’amelio

Charli Damelio <-> Billie Eilish

Leela <-> Wonder Woman

Becky Lynch <-> Ariana Grande

Titania <-> Lana Rhoades

Addison Rae <-> Ronda Rousey

Emily Addison <-> She Hulk

Gloria <-> Kate Upton

Charlotte Flair <-> Katie Taylor

Cardi B <-> Marge Simpson

The first round matches were done by a random match generator online. Whoever wins will go through to the second round and be put in to the random match generator again and this process will be repeated until a winner comes through!

The matches will consist of both violent and erotic fights with some weird kinks and fetishes that I like. I repeat.. I LIKE. If the kinks and fetishes aren’t to your liking please don’t berate me

The first match is between Brooklyn Decker and Trish Stratus and will be coming very soon! I hope you enjoy it and also I hope you enjoy the full series. Happy reading!!!

Offline seb716

Re: Weird Celeb Catfights Championship Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 05:16:29 PM »
Some great match ups there. 1 question though, why are there 30 competitors in a knockout tournament? Would 32 not make more sense?

Offline WWE Women’s RPs

Re: Weird Celeb Catfights Championship Introduction
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 08:27:46 PM »
Yes it would make a lot of sense, but this is not a conventional tournament. There is going to be a story aspect to it too and the 30 competitors are in line with the story. I’m glad you like some of the match ups!!