News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Cinnamon COUGAR vs the TEEN (the REMATCH )

• 3 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
The Cinnamon COUGAR vs the TEEN (the REMATCH )
« on: September 01, 2021, 04:16:26 PM »
COUGAR vs TEEN the REMATCH 
On the 3rd of August I challenged and fought an 18-year-old fit, muscular, and very good fighter named Manda.  She and I fought a No Rules match, which was back and forth until she kicked my 38 Double D’s and then pounded my pussy and tits until she completely subdued me.  She finished me off by pounding my pussy over and over until I begged for mercy.  Since that time, she continuously taunted me about how old and feeble I was.  I finally talked her into a rematch.  This is an account of that fight. 
WARNING:  Very violent and Sexually Erotic

August 31 11:09 AM
CinnamonCougar: Ever since we fought, I have been wanting to fight you again.  You were only the second teen ever to defeat me, and I have beaten at least a dozen teens.  I bug you incessantly for a rematch, until you relent and agree again to no conditions.  And so, I found a female fight club where they lock us both in a steel cage, and we fight until there is a clear winner.  But the cage stays locked until the winner asks for it to be opened.  During the time after a submission the winner may do WHATEVER SHE DESIRES! 
This match, and ALL matches at this location must be topless.  And so, I wear a tiny black thong. 
We are given the address, date, and time of our match, not knowing if there will be an audience or how big it will be.  I am really excited and vow to beat your ass so I can dry milk you, work your tits, belly, and pussy over but good, and finally I will demand you chow down on my wet pussy.  I can't wait.  . . . . .
On fight night I arrive really early, strip down to my thong, and wait for our queue to enter the cage that will be locked behind us.  WE finally get the call and I trot all the way to the cage and enter, waiting for you!   
("Bring IT, BITCH")

MandaGirl: it’s been a fun time since destroying that big old black bitch.  I’ve had some good matches and am leaving a list of beaten bitches behind me.  They finally offer me enough to get a rematch with me, and to be honest i have been WANTING to destroy you again.  It’s been too long.   i show up at the venue and enter my dressing room, then strip down to my tiny leopard thong ... my rock hard and shredded young body looking AMAZING! . . i come out as i get the knock on the door.  heading to the cage as my heart starts to pound at the setup and the old bitch, who is already in the cage ... i step in as the door SLAMS shut and i look u over ... You seem bigger than i remember. I stand at 5'5”, 123 pounds, 32C, and only 18 years old . . . loosening up some . . . "DON’T think I’m going to take it so easy on your old ass this time!!!"  I yell across at you.

CinnamonCougar: The sight of your topless body has me anxious and nervous.  OMG IT IS AWESOME!  I am aware of your skill and tolerance for pain.  So, I know that this will be a long and dangerous match.  Your body looks strong and flawless!  This time, NO quarter, NO mercy, NO escape!   
They announce us by our first names only, and then simply announce; "FIGHT BITCHES!"  And it is on!  I do not answer your taunt, but instead come slowly but deliberately straight at you.  I am in a boxer’s stance, with my left elbow bent and that fist close to my face.  My right fist is clenched and ready to strike.  When I get within range, I send a left jab, quickly, aimed at your right breast.  I stick my middle knuckle forward of my other fingers, hoping to nail your nipple with it!  Then I wait for your counter move and then step into a right uppercut, aimed at your left under-boob! 

(I want badly to win this! So, I can do as I please to that sexy body!)

MandaGirl: they call us bitches and i look over w/ a bitchy look.. There is a big crowd for this match. i look back at you, in your infighting stance and moving.. i get my fists up and start to circle as you are moving forward at me... you fire that left jab . . i forgot how LONG that reach is as you “AAHHH”.. You nail my tit ...  DRIVING your knuckle into my nipple, HARD . . i gasp.. “BITCH!” . . I step back and fire a hooking left that misses you completely. . then your fist comes in low and ... A”AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” . . and POUNDS my tit . . this time as it FLYS up ... pumping your shot into my tender under flesh... “FUCKING BITCH!”, i gasp as i grab my chest, and i see a different look in your eyes than our last fight... i take a couple steps back and looking to see where the cage is... i then plant my left foot on it my push off it to shoot myself towards you full at speed... putting my right arm out wanting to get to you quick and close line your throat! 

CinnamonCougar: I get wet when I feel my knuckle drive your right nipple against your breast bone.  And then dodging your hook, I land a perfect uppercut that drives hard into your unprotected breast.  The punch lands perfectly as my knuckle drives into your nipple!  I am ecstatic and smile broadly!  You then retreat the short distance to the cage wall, and I follow, but slowly and cautiously.  Then you pull some McGyver shit, pushing off against the steel mesh and your right arm clotheslines me.  As I start moving backwards, having my right arm open, I throw low blow with my right, coming underhanded.  I aim my closed fist between your belly button and your labia.  Your own momentum from pushing off the cage wall gives next to no reaction time to avoid my blow. 

MandaGirl: charging and HAMMERING my arm across your upper chest and throat as i send you backwards a couple of steps, but you’re so big and fresh that there is no way this was going to take you down .  and as you step back your LONG reach comes in again and, “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!”, my knees BUCKLE as you POUND your fist deep into my ovaries just above my mound height.  the shot makes my knees buckle for a moment as the pain ripples deep into my belly below my abs ... “FF F UUCCKKK!”. . . holding my guts and PUSHING up to my feet, I am annoyed that i let you get away!

CinnamonCougar: Your clothesline was quite painful, but luckily my body blow landed, and in one of the worst places for a woman to take a punch!  Your reaction fuels me to go immediately on the attack.  We are close enough for me to take a step on my left foot and then send my right instep directly at your pussy.  "LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS, YOUNGSTER!" 

MandaGirl: on my knees as i hold my lower belly . . my insides in AGONY and coughing, as my legs are moving a little slow...  as i am getting up i look up to see you stepping right at me... i get my hands forward, wanting to grab that thong, i see your foot coming and I try to grab your leg, but it’s too late, as a dull “TWWACCKKKKKK!” echoes throughout the arena!  Then it goes quiet for a moment before an ERUPTION of SCREAMS...  i regain my footing from the POWER of your PUSSY PUNT... your instep POUNDING into my young clit and mound … i collapse onto my back, my back hitting the cage wall as i my ass hits the floor!  MOANING, holding my pussy as my lips quiver!  I’m crippled for the moment from the searing pain! 

CinnamonCougar: I am absolutely ecstatic as your back hits the steel wall.  I want now to move quickly, but surely.  The prize is too precious for me to lose this time.  I step to you and throw an open-handed slap with my right hand across your face, aiming to strike your cheek.  Then I come back quickly with the backhand across your left cheek.  Then not wanting to wait for any reaction, I grab onto both of your nipples and pinch down real hard, and TWIST THEM!  Then lowering my fabulous shapely ass (for leverage) I try to whip you around me, by your nipples, and slam your back into the cage wall on the other side of me!  "I OWN YOUR TEENAGE WHITE ASS NOW, BITCH!!!  . . . YOU WILL LOVE HOW MY PUSSY TASTES WHEN ITS SWEATY!" 

MandaGirl: back to the wall and my pussy ravished by the kick at the moment, as you come at me, i get my hands up to stop you from grabbing me... but “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE!”  I am slapped harder than i have ever been in any ring or cage... my ears EXPLODE in ringing.  then never seeing the back hand coming, my head WHIPS as spit and blood from my lips.  My hair whipping around as my eyes roll back into my head as the huge black bitch slaps me with little to NO regard for my pride or power.... eyes struggling to focus and ears RINGING.  Then i waken back up as ...  “AHIEHTIEHIAHEIHAEITHIAEHT!” all i can do is SCREAM as my fully erect nipples are CRUSHED by your big strong fingers and “NOOOOOOO! ”.. crying out in horror as you turn and SPIN me ... my tits pulled out of shape and my nipples RADIATING in AGONIZING pain like I’ve never felt before!  trying to grab your wrists as my back SLAMS into the cage wall.  tears in my eyes as my body shakes, in shock... N, N, N, N, N, N, NOOO!!!
(OH MY)

CinnamonCougar: "DON'T QUIT ON ME, MANDA!  BUT I AM GOING TO WORK YOUR TEEN ASS OVER UNTIL YOU BEG ME TO STOP!"  My heart rate is elevated as I am elated to teach you that 50 is not old!  I now step slightly back to get the perfect range as I begin to throw right and left crosses to your perfect tits!  First my left crosses and I aim it so that it catches just your left nipple and grinds across it!  Then I do the same to your right nipple.  "YOU READY TO EAT ME, cxnt?!?"  You don’t answer.  I do not wait for an answer, so I once again drive a left cross and right cross into your nipples!  The punches are aimed to grind across your nipples each time!  I then throw an underhanded left aimed between your navel and your labia!  "WHO'S YOUR DADDY, BITCH?!?  WHO'S IS YOUR DADDY?!?"  I smile broadly as I pause for effect.  "I am your DADDY!  And your new mommy!"  I whisper in your ear, and then I clamp onto your pussy with my right hand, sticking my index and forefingers inside of you and scratching your vagina, as my thumb presses down HARD on your clit!  “AND YOU ARE MY LITTLE WHITE BITCH!” 

MandaGirl: my back hitting the wall as i can barely think at the moment. the pain in my puffy and red nipples throbbing and my body in agonizing PAIN!  My head buzzing from the slaps.  then you take a step back, i don’t realize why until those fist punches come in and you use my body as a punching bag ... your fists HAMMERING into my nipples!  the shots are as powerful as anyone has ever punched me.  seeing the enjoyment and focus in your eyes as my body is POUNDED as you try to destroy my perfect young tits . . Covering them up as a little blood drips for my lips to my chest as i cough and fight for air.. only to have you step in and fire a VIOLENT uppercut into my womb.  the dull THUD as your fist sinks in DEEP pounding my insides.  my young body starting to slide down the cage before you reach down and grab my young cxnt.... fingers sliding around my suit as my body JOLTS as you slide your fingers inside of me... N N N N N N N N NOOOO!!!  my entire young body SPASMING IN shock!  then you start to CLAW at my insides as i cry and scream... hands grabbing your wrist in horror!  not knowing what do to as you grip crush my clit!  Then my left hand reaches up and gripping your massive tit . . not really attacking but trying to push you away from me . . I can’t think straight from the condition I am in! 

CinnamonCougar: "At least PINCH the nipple, WIMP!"  I direct you as you slide down the cage wall until you are sitting on the floor with your back against the wall.  I lose my grip on your pussy as you slide onto your perfect booty, looking totally stunned.  (I guess she is isn't going to give in and submit.) I think to myself, and so decide to just move as if I already won.  First, I grab your hair with both hands, one on each side and start slamming your head back against the steel cage wall.  I then let go with my right hand and reach for my thong.  Stepping out of it while holding you still with my left, I then push the sweaty, cum soaked thong into your face and rub your face with it!  The audience goes WILD as I thoroughly wipe your cute face with my soaking wet thong (also showing them my landing strip).  ????  Soon your eyes close, so I pull your back off the wall just a bit to make room for what I do next.  I then discard my thong, step over your shoulders and I cram my wet pussy into your face!  "TAP MY LEG IF YOU QUIT, BITCH!"  I yell at you.  But as my thighs close around your head, your air and hearing are cut off.  I raise my arms and flex my biceps for the crowd as your world goes dark. 

MandaGirl: (OH MY GOODNESS!)
your nails tearing at the inside of my pussy as i land on my ass in a SPLAT... your fingers slide out of me as my pink juices soak onto the mat instantly.... you grab my hair as u stand over me... hands start to come towards you ... my tits & belly destroyed!  and then i don’t hear anything as my brain slams around.  head pounded with recklessness...  my eyes roll back in my head for a moment as you rub your soaked panties into my face!  Then before my chin is PRESSED into your sweaty, soaked cxnt and your LONG thick thighs wrap my head... and then they FLEEXXXXX... my head looking STRAIGHT up into your rippling abs and the bottom of your full tits as you CRUSH my head... cutting the blood and air flow to my brain ... my eyes fluttering as you crush me... hands grabbing your thighs for a moment before they slide down... eyes barely open as you choke and squeeze my young head...

CinnamonCougar: I squeeze my thick and powerful thighs as hard as I can until I believe you are knocked out.  Your eyes flutter.  "OH GOOD!  YOU WILL BE AWAKE FOR THIS NEXT PART!"  I lay you face up, on your back as I ask the audience; "WHO WANTS TO SEE AN 18-YEAR-OLD GIRL, EAT A 50 YEAR OLD’S PUSSY?"  The crowd is now in a stunned silence, only a few people yell, "YES!"  I then squat down, positioning my crotch directly over your face, and start FUCKING YOUR FACE"    "EAT IT GOOD, WHORE!"  (HOW DO I TASTE?)

MandaGirl: (AMAZING!!! Aged like a wine)   :)
CinnamonCougar: (Make sure to lick me clean after I cum in your face!)

MandaGirl: your thighs FLEXING as you crush my neck and skull violently and harshly... my body stops moving as i lay motionless in your crushing hold... then you unlock your shapely thighs and i fall limply to the mat... till you notice my eyes still fluttering some ... my brain shut off at the moment from the lack of air and blood from the slamming of my head into the cage.  laid out flat... my tits beaten up and laying STRAIGHT Up as i lay spread eagle... my pussy dripping cum and blood as u slowly mount my beaten face and start to ROUGHLY ride it up and down with your full weight beating my face up as you do.... your juices quickly covering my face as you use me as a young fuck toy... body jolting with your rocking... almost no sound except the SLOSHING of your cxnt on my beaten face

CinnamonCougar: Your nose stimulates my CLIT famously, as I make short work of reaching a screaming orgasm.  First, I cooed, then I moaned, and finally I SCREAMED like a two-dollar whore!  I also felt your tongue towards the end, extend for my pleasure.  After I screamed for approx. 3 full minutes.  I fall in a heap on the floor, EXHAUSTED, SATISFIED, and the clear winner of the match, BUT you never surrendered.  I extend a hand to you as I finally rise.  But when you get to your knees, I push you back down on all fours and then jump on top of you like a doggie at a rodeo, my front now riding your back.  And then I once again grabb you by your nipples!    "I AM MILKING MY COW!  . . . . . MOO FOR THE AUDIENCE, AMANDA!" 
"SCREAM YOR SUBMISSION, BITCH!" 

MandaGirl: laying on my back as you big black woman fucks my poor beaten face... my head thudded into the mat and your mound and ass hammering into my face as you slide across it, violently.... as your body shudders and uses me sooo well my tongue instinctively coming out as when my face is usually used ... and then you EXPODE and shake on my face.... drenching my face and filling my mouth with your sweet cum!  i cough and lay there soaked and beaten... finally starting to wake up as my body jerks a little... taking your hand as i am pulled up enough to sit up . . .  my ovaries and insides are in shambles and I’m shaking... the damage to my pussy walls making me wince with every movement and as my tits sway i want to cry... I’ve never been beaten like this before... then THROWN down as i land on my hands and knees... only to be mounted by the black AMAZON.... “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE! ”.. tears in my eyes as you LOCK onto my beaten and punished nipples PULLING... “NN N NN NNOO PLEASE MS NO PLEASE... i cry...

CinnamonCougar: Your official submission turns off the switch in my heart that makes me have to win, and be merciless.  I stop immediately and a tear rolls down one of my cheeks.  I guess that you beating me the first time turned on the beast for this match.  I now have nothing but sympathy and love for you.  I bend down and scoop up your tattered and wounded body and demand the door to the cage be opened.  I then carry you, cradling you like a baby as I take you back to the dressing room, and tend to all your wounds.  Then I reach down and give you a long passionate tongue kiss.     "Don't worry, Amanda.  I will take care of you until you are well enough to fight me again.  ???
And BTW, you are now MY Little White BITCH!  LOL

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: The Cinnamon COUGAR vs the TEEN (the REMATCH )
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 11:53:37 AM »
Mmm great match but when are we gonna face off?

Sorry for the backup, Thick Mama.  I didn't realize that posting a few of my favorite fights would create such a backup of fight requests.  I'm an early bird mostly.  And I will get to you if you are patient. 

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 03:24:48 AM »
I would throw my hat into the ring with either one of you or both at the same time
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 09:15:31 AM »
Oh my !
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls