News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Elle the badass

• 17 Replies

Offline Divine One

Elle the badass
« on: September 01, 2021, 08:42:58 PM »
Hi Silks. Just wanted to tell you how much your little silk Elle is such a badass. She totally beat and humiliated me in a fight now I belong to her and her wifey Chrissy.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: Elle the badass
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 09:15:35 PM »
 ::)
Hi Silks. Just wanted to tell you how much your little silk Elle is such a badass. She totally beat and humiliated me in a fight now I belong to her and her wifey Chrissy.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 10:32:17 PM »
Everyone can beat u, its not a surprise

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 02:34:44 AM »
You spelled “Fatass” wrong by the way.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 12:35:36 AM »
I am soooooo proud of you Elle! You kick so much booty and you're super fun to be with too!

XOXO,
Stevie
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2021, 03:38:28 AM »
Whatever Elle.  Let’s see if Stevie and the other Silks still like you after they see what I do to you!!

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2021, 12:42:23 PM »
Elle rocks!!! Kick dolly booty, sister!!!  ;)  :D   hugggzzz
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2021, 03:00:33 AM »
Where’s your self respect, Lisa? It’s tough to respect you when you have your lips permanently glued to Elle’s ass.

Hmmmmm.... I think someone wants to take Lisa's place.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 12:47:11 AM »
There’s Chrissy referring to herself in the third person again.  ::)
Where’s your self respect, Lisa? It’s tough to respect you when you have your lips permanently glued to Elle’s ass.

Hmmmmm.... I think someone wants to take Lisa's place.

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 09:20:11 PM »
Belle, why dont you lay off Elle and lisa.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 01:25:00 AM »
I think u made a mistake Elle isn't baddass she have bad ass..... honestly she have an awfull ass bcs of those kicks that she got on her ass....im afraid to my kick might stock in her loose ass

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2021, 04:38:26 PM »
Belle darlin,  Susan is always in a foul mood.  I mean, it’s probably because she’s on the Silks or maybe because she’s not the prettiest Silk or the toughest Silk or maybe they ran out of prunes at the grocery store and they wouldn’t apply her Senior discount.  Whatever.  Sadly, her mood won’t be improving anytime soon…especially after she sees what I do to Elle for all the crap she’s said about me.
Belle, why dont you lay off Elle and lisa.
Susan, I didn't know that menopause was making you this cranky. Did your Social Security check not yet come in this month?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 04:39:21 PM by Lil Tina »

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2021, 03:42:27 PM »
OMG!! First of all, thank you Belle for all the kind words and sentiment.  You know that I feel the same about you and I’m glad that we may be rivals, we’re also friends.  Secondly, Elle, take notes.  This is how you treat someone with respect and gain their attention rather than the constant stream of hate and catty remarks.  You may be expecting another mean and bitchy remark from me to close this, but no.  I’ll end by saying I have heard of your reputation and I’m sure you’re very tough.  This will be a tough test for us both and I’m looking forward to proving my own reputation and finding out which of us is the better woman. 
As Rick said to Ugarte In Casablanca, “I might despise you if I gave it any thought.” Not that you would know anything about that. Now if you’ll come down from watching SpongeBob SquarePants for a second, let me fill you in on something. Lil Tina is one of the most skilled and gifted wrestlers anywhere. It’s a pleasure to watch her move from hold to hold on an opponent with grace and precision. How she skillfully escapes situations and reverses them to her advantage is a thing of beauty. She is the Rembrandt of the wrestling world. Personally, I would not consider you as an opponent, but obviously she sees  something in you to even grant you a match, You don’t stand a snowball’s chance of beating her, but if you analyze her moves afterwards, you’ll learn a good lesson which will make you a better fighter and hopefully a better person. As for Susan, I find her to be a comical figure. There’s something amusing about a 50 year old woman trying to retain her youth by hanging around with teens and twenty somethings. As for her being liked, she is looked at by her former clique as a traitor and one who is untrustworthy. As far as your title of “Badass” goes, Bailey Hirsch has claimed that moniker long before you came along. You’re committing the biggest faux pas that a person can make on this forum; you’re unoriginal. Enjoy your match with Lil Tina. Hopefully you’ll learn and improve. I certainly hope that the experience will make you more humble. So, let’s now go back to our original programming. “Whoooo… lives in a pineapple under the sea…”

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 09:40:57 AM »
There is Only ONE BADASS OF FCF That is Bailey .......
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2021, 08:34:27 AM »
There is Only ONE BADASS OF FCF That is Bailey .......
Please hush drunk one! Silks Rule!
Was I drunk when I said ( post ) that yes.... But it doesn't change the reality of my statement for I have faced Bailey a number of occasions since I've been here.... In every fight I've been in with her Bailey has given her all producing a many joyous fight some of the finest I have ever had.... Something that cannot be said for the  fighting history I have with your clique .... Nor do I see that changing anytime soon ...... Yet  history of my time before joining the tramps fighting the members of this clique tell a much different story... They have made every fight memberable .... That's the reason why I joined the Tramps
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 09:12:02 AM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw