News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Weird Celebrity Catfighting Championship Round 1 Match 1

• 3 Replies

Offline WWE Women’s RPs

Weird Celebrity Catfighting Championship Round 1 Match 1
« on: September 02, 2021, 08:10:21 AM »
First Round Fight

Brooklyn Decker vs Trish Stratus

Tale of the Tape

Brooklyn Decker

Nationality: America
Weight: 53 KG
Height: 5’7

Trish Stratus

Nationality: Canada
Weight: 57 KG
Height: 5’5

The Ring Announcer enters the ring and addresses the crowd “WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO THE INAUGURAL WEIRD CELEBRITY CATFIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!” The crowd let’s out a massive roar of anticipation and excitement. “There are no rules….. the fighters can do whatever they like, say whatever they like to beat their opponent. The only rule is the opponent has to be pinned 1…..2….3 on the mat. So…LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEDDD!!!!” The crowd let’s out another roar. “Our first 2 fighters are big stars… both have experience modeling and both are extremely beautiful. First out.. welcome to the ring BROOKLYN DECKERRR!!!!”

Brooklyn walks out onto the ramp smiling and posing for the crowd. Bending her knee slightly and putting her arms above her head. Wearing a skimpy yellow bikini with bright red boots she made sure to show off her bright wacky personality while also showing off her sexy body. She struts down to the ring and walks up the steps to the mat. She climbs in under the second rope, making sure to show off her sculpted ass as she makes her way to the center of the ring.

The Ring Announcer steps in “Brooklyn.. welcome to the ring for the first fight… of the first round… of the inaugural WEIRD CELEB CATFIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIIIIP!!!” The roar from the crowd is deafening. “Do you expect to beat Trish?” Brooklyn replies “Is that even a question…. She’s an old and lethargic has been now. She’s all wrinkled and slow, it’ll be an easy win!” As she finishes Trish comes out smiling at the crowd as they roar in delight! Trish gives a stare at Brooklyn, gazing through her as she is wearing her signature WWE attire of the black bra and pants with black boots. She marches quickly to the ring and slides under the bottom rope swiftly and grabs the mic out of the ring announcers hand “Well Brooklyn this has been is going to teach you a few manners!!”

The referee, who is only there to count the pin, ushers both competitors back to their corners before ringing the bell. The two former models size each other up, circling around the ring before locking arms in a clinch. Trishs wrestling background and her strength gave her the upper hand as she backs Brooklyn into the corner before letting go and slapping her across her cheek. Brooklyn let’s out a shreek of pain as she nurses her face. Trish takes a step back and laughs “hahaha am I still a has been Brooklyn?” She takes a step in and delivers a powerful knee to Brooklyn’s stomach, making her double over in pain as she leans up against the ropes for balance. Trish grabs Brooklyn’s head under her arm and delivers a quick DDT, flattening out Brooklyn on the mat. Trish takes a walk around her, admiring Brooklyn’s gorgeous ass as she tries to get her bearings. Trish: “Never call me a hasbeen again bitch I will end you!” She says as she sits down on top of Brooklyn, using her ass as a pillow

Brooklyn grimaces as she says “get off me you fat slab of old meat!!” Trish responds by moving her ass from side to side on Brooklyn’s ass “well this fat slab of old meat is making you look like a defeated little whore!” She says as she continues rubbing her black pants off Brooklyn’s bare ass. Brooklyn tries to lift herself up to get away from the assault but Trish stands up and plummets herself down on top of Brooklyn again, squashing her ass under the her weight. “Nice try but you’re not getting away” Trish says as she starts moving from side to side again. Brooklyn let’s out a groan as she plants into the mat. Trish then slides her position to sit on Brooklyn’s back. She grabs her arms and puts them over her knees and grands Brooklyn’s head, pulling it back towards her. The pain in Brooklyn’s face is visible as she kicks her feet and flails her arms to get out. Her back being wrenched by Trish. Groans of pain is all that is coming from Brooklyn as Trish smiles as she looks at Brooklyn. Trish laughs “I missed beating girls up for a living”

The onslaught lasts for 5 minutes as Brooklyn starts to fade. Trish, getting ready to celebrate her victory starts rubbing Brooklyn’s chest just above her tits. Brooklyn, helpless to do anything about it is fading more and more as her eyes start to flutter. Her struggles are getting weaker and weaker as she comes closer and closer to losing consciousness. The referee checks on Brooklyn and asks if she wants to give up. Before Brooklyn could respond the referee kicks Trish in the head, forcing her to let go of the hold and go stumbling backwards. The referee then jumps on top of Trish and starts delivering punches to Trishes head and tits non stop. The blows stunning Trish as she is still in shock at the events. The referee slams both of Trishes tits together, forcing them out of her bra as the ref begins slapping them

Trish eventually regains her thoughts as the ref is pinching the life out of her nipples and she jerks her ass up to unsettle the referee. The ref goes tumbling off Trish and Trish immediately gets to her feet and starts kicking the ref, making her stagger backwards into the corner. As Trish delivers a range of shoulders and kicks to the refs abdomen in the corner the ref slumps down and hits the mat, leaning up against the bottom ropes. Trish remembers that she’s in a fight and quickly turns around, only to see that Brooklyn has gotten up and delivers a kick so hard to Trishes crotch Trish can’t find the energy to muster a whale of pain, she just clutches her pussy and drops to her knees in pain. Tears can be seen forming in her eyes as she writhes around in agony. Brooklyn, still loopey after the submission she was in drops to her knees beside Trish “what the Hell happened to you” she asks as she starts stroking Trishes hair. She gives one glance at the ref picking herself up in the corner

Brooklyn asks sheepishly “who are you”. The ref grabs her hair and yanks it off revealing it was a blonde wig. Brooklyn’s eyes widen as she realizes who it is, Sasha Banks!. Sasha yells at Brooklyn “GET HER UP!!” Brooklyn responds, lifting the still in pain Trish up and handing her over to Sasha. Sasha holds her arms back as Brooklyn cautiously starts sucking on Trishes nipples. Trish says defeatedly “why Sasha… why couldn’t you let me alone” she says as she tries hiding the pleasurable groans from Brooklyn’s nipple sucking. Sasha doesn’t respond, only gives Trish a kiss on the neck. Brooklyn now full of confidence says “well…. Looks like I’ve won… time to end this” as she passionately kisses Trish, tongue wrestling her and pressing her breasts into her. As Sasha begins to rub Trishes belly another unexpected turn takes place, Stephanie McMahon the secret CEO of Weird Catfight Championship comes out from under the ring and slaps Sasha across her cheek forcing her to let go of Trish. Exhausted, Trish falls into Brooklyn’s shocked arms as Stephanie presses Sasha up against the corner with her massive breasts. Stephanie says demandingly “This will be a fair fight. I’m not having our first fight being corrupted” she says as she forces Sashas head into her breasts. “MMMMMPPPPHHHH” muffled shouts are all that can be heard from Sasha as Brooklyn takes Trish over to the opposite corner and sits down, laying Trish across her lap and making Trish suck her tits. “Just fade away Trish it’s all over”

Sasha tries slapping Stephanie off her but it’s no use as she slowly suffocates in Stephs large breasts. Stephanie laughs at Sasha trying to escape “Hahaha looks like I still got it” she says as Sashas struggles begin to weaken. In the other corner Brooklyn is beginning to get frustrated with Trish not giving up. She delivers some hammer blows to Trishes belly but the 45 year old took it in her stride like it didn’t effect her. She grabbed hold of Brooklyn’s right nipple as she sucked on her left and pinched it as hard as she could, making Brooklyn squeal in pain. In retaliation Brooklyn delivered more blows to Trish but this just angered the blonde Amazon so forced herself up and caught Brooklyn’s head and arms in between her legs, squeezing as hard as she could. Sasha , still being suffocated went to sleep as she couldn’t breath with the weight of Stephanies massive tits on her. Steph realised there was no ref anymore so she put herself in charge and saw that Trish had Brooklyn in a submission.

Brooklyn, unable to move her top half, couldn’t use her legs to ease herself out. Trish was like an anaconda, squeezing its prey to death. As Brooklyn struggled Stephanie asked her if she would like to tap out but she repeatedly waved her hand as much as she could to signal no… until Trish found another gear and squeezed even harder, making Brooklyn tap on her belly. Trish let go of the submission and immediately exits the ring, knowing she’s true to the next round but still angry over the events in the match. Stephanie checks on Brooklyn to see if she’s alright but as she’s doing so Sasha comes up from behind kicks the CEO in the back of the head, almost knocking her out. Stephanie lands on the mat on her back and Sasha immediately pulls down her referee pants and thong and sits on Stephanies face, Sasha, now the one laughing, “hahaha now this is where you belong after that stunt, oop sorry…. I just have to….” Sasha let’s rip an almighty fart that could’ve caused an earthquake. Stephanies eyes rolls to the back of her head as she takes the full impact while also inhaling the full smell. Her eyes fill up with tears as she gets humiliated in front of everyone. Sasha wiggles her ass around on Stephs face to add to the embarrassment. Sasha then gets up, smiles down at Steph and exits the ring, leaving Stephanie in a smelly pile on the mat

——————————————

After the match Stephanie is still shook after her humiliation. She contemplates what to do comes up with an idea on how to get back at Sasha. She immediately makes the announcement. “I am immediately adding 2 more competitors to the tournament… Sasha Banks and myself…. We will be the last match of the first round. An Sasha…. I hope you’re ready!”

————————————

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. The next match is between Black Widow and Kylie Jenner. It will be coming soon!!

Offline seb716

Re: Weird Celebrity Catfighting Championship Round 1 Match 1
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 10:42:13 PM »
Awesome story. I would love some pictures of the girls involved in the next story.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 11:44:27 AM »
Love it already! Great twists with Sasha Banks as the ref and then the Billion Dollar Princess herself intervening. Can't wait for Sasha and Steph to battle it out at the end of this round, Sasha hopefully trying to bust her fake tits. And Steph doing everything possible to humiliate the so-called boss.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 09:25:33 PM »
Story lived up to the hype....WEIRD!