News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Non hollywood actresss

• 4 Replies

Offline Mayar-elkordi

Non hollywood actresss
« on: September 02, 2021, 09:40:04 AM »
Why isnt anyone interested in the Arab actress competition in the poll section ?
Is it because you dont know the actress ?
Maybe if you saw them you find new strong and rival actress
Can you please if you saw the poll tell me your favorite actress which you want to add to hollywood to kick some asses with them ?

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Re: Non hollywood actresss
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 06:48:46 PM »
It's because no one knows them and aren't familiar with them.

It's hard to be interested in people you don't know, yeah?

Offline Mayar-elkordi

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 07:07:43 PM »
It's because no one knows them and aren't familiar with them.

It's hard to be interested in people you don't know, yeah?

Yeah you are right , but sometime you can decide from pictures who do you think will win , its not a story

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 09:31:10 PM »
But you need a story in your head to make you care enough to vote or decide. Otherwise this is just those random fictional fights polls which are "hey here are two hot girls pics I found who wins" When you are familiar with celebrity and their work you have formed an image mentally of how you imagine they would be in a fight scenario. You also can imagine WHY they might be fighting certain people. With two unknowns you don't even know if they have even met.

A successful poll needs a draw, a story to it even if unspoken.

Offline Mayar-elkordi

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 08:24:32 AM »
But you need a story in your head to make you care enough to vote or decide. Otherwise this is just those random fictional fights polls which are "hey here are two hot girls pics I found who wins" When you are familiar with celebrity and their work you have formed an image mentally of how you imagine they would be in a fight scenario. You also can imagine WHY they might be fighting certain people. With two unknowns you don't even know if they have even met.

A successful poll needs a draw, a story to it even if unspoken.

Yeah you are right , but sometime you see a photo of an actress you dont know and you feel she is look so strong so you open youtube and start watching videos and knowing her
I did this myself to 2 actress i didnt know