News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sorority Smotherfight - Best Round Rule (Intro/Teaser)

• 3 Replies

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
Sorority Smotherfight - Best Round Rule (Intro/Teaser)
« on: September 05, 2021, 03:15:13 AM »
This story uses a new win condition that I’m calling the ‘Best Round’ rule (I’m happy to take suggestions for better names!)  In most multi-fall matches, the winner is whoever forces the most submissions (or pins, or knockouts, whatever you’ve established).   In a Best Round match, each submission is scored by a panel of three Judges and the winner of the match is the fighter who had the highest scoring round.  The goal isn’t to have the most wins, it’s to have the hottest win.  Once one fighter has submitted, the winner releases the hold juuuust enough that the loser is not in complete agony, but otherwise she holds her in place as the judging commences.  Each of the three Judges makes one request designed to test the extent of the winner’s dominance; simple examples include “How loud can you make her scream?”... “We can still see her ears, can you get her whole head into that smother?”... “Show us the maximum pressure you can generate on her tits”...  and so on in that manner.  The winner has up to 15 seconds to complete her task and earn her points.

Lastly, it should be noted that the scoring will be quite stingy about giving out high marks.  I think a scene where most submissions get a 9 or a 10 from each Judge would make this concept boring, so the highest score for a non-exceptional performance will be an 8.  Scores below an 8 have had points deducted for any one of many shortcomings: the winner lacked flair and panache, the loser retained significant dignity through relative silence or defiant expression, the winner failed to produce behavior requested by a Judge, the finishing hold was considered unimpressive, etc.  A Judge should only give a score of 10 a few times in her entire career. 

I hope some of you enjoy reading this style; it’s certainly fun to write.  If you like the rule and you want to play this way, let me know!!

Tau Iota Tau was the envy of every other Sorority on campus, and no one enjoyed that resentment more than Anna - undisputed Head Bitch In Charge of the Houston Chapter.  The HBIC title was deeply coveted at every TIT Sorority House in the country, and therefore it was almost always held by seniors or very well trained and/or well endowed juniors.  It shocked the entire Houston campus when Anna made her title run at the end of her sophomore campaign, ripping it from a deeply disappointed senior and defending it three straight times to close out the year.

At last, Anna was finally back in her extra-large room in the Sorority House, choosing an outfit for the first House Dinner of the year.  Thumbing through blouses and gowns with a frown on her face, Anna kept changing and re-changing her mind.  The Welcome Dinner was one of the most important events of the year; while her place on the hierarchy was secure, no one else would have that same certainty, so the fact that they would all be looking their best meant that she did too.  Settling on a cream and gold dress with a plunge-cut neckline, Anna first packed her dense knockers into an unlaced white bra.  The dress was eye-catching, but the bra was about comfort over cleavage; the only Sisters who would be removing their clothes would be the ones challenged in Recruitment Matches, and it was unthinkable for such a challenge to be made to a HBIC.

Although she wouldn’t be competing, Anna was eager to preside over the Recruitment Matches.  As dictated by House rules, any freshman with a desire to join TIT had to accept a match against an existing member of the Sorority.  The prospect was not required to win, of course; such an outcome was very rare and considered extremely embarrassing for the older student.  In fact, a loss in this match was so typical that traditionally it was not included as part of the new girl’s career record: as long as she showed potential and fighting spirit, the freshman was considered to have passed her initiation.  The most exciting Recruitment Matches each year were the Sponsored Matches; although uncommon, talented freshman were sometimes extended offers to be mentored by TIT members.  Rather than competing against members near the bottom of the TIT hierarchy, these promising recruits could challenge any TIT member as long as their sponsor was willing to support it.  While many sponsors were altruistic in regards to the best interest of their pupil, others used the Sponsored Matches for more selfish purposes, and Anna loved the spite and malice that these callouts produced.  With matchups and rivalries swirling around in her head, Anna made her final adjustments and left for the dining room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“You’re doing WHAT?!” bellowed Anna incredulously.  The bright-faced newcomer quailed at the intensity of Anna’s rage, so Hannah quickly stepped in. 

“I said, I’m sponsoring Prospect Gabriella Monroe to challenge Anna Crosby!” repeated Hannah in a cheerleaderish tone.  It was clear to everyone that time had not diminished the animosity between Anna and Hannah from their dramatic title match last spring.  Anna’s gaze deliberately ignored her and settled on Gabi, who looked as though she’d never seen a verbal confrontation in her young life.

“I’m not talking to you, 8.7,” Anna sneered in Hannah’s direction without looking at her.  Murmurs rose from all around them as the Sisters reacted to Anna’s reminder; they had all been witness to the incredible matchbook pin breast smother that earned Anna two nines and an eight for a score of 8.7, winning her the Golden Bra for highest score of the semester.  “YOU!” she cried at Gabi, who again recoiled as if she were firing a shotgun.  “I want to hear it from YOU!  Stop hiding behind the fat girl and say it like a woman!”

Hannah’s face narrowed at the insult directed at her, but instead of replying she gave Gabi an encouraging push on the back.  The nervous freshman stepped forward, clad in the traditional loose black hoodies worn by all Prospects prior to their first matches.  Unlike most Prospects, Anna could see her approximate figure even through the hoodie, and it was already clear why Hannah had chosen the girl as her disciple.  The bulky garment was bulging in a way that suggested Gabi might big enough to even rival Hannah’s H cups in size.  Of course, those massive bombs hadn’t saved Hannah, and given the meekness with which Gabi carried herself Anna was already planning the ways she would pose with and dominate this busty newcomer. 

“I’m… I’m challenging y-you…I mean if… Hannah said it was okay!” stammered Gabi.  Instigating conflict was a natural part of House life, so many Sisters filled the room with their ‘ooooooohhhhhhh!’ chorus.  “Oh she DID, did she?  Did you ask her if it ended ‘okay’ for her?!”  Anna snapped back immediately.  Sensing that her pupil was not especially silver-tongued, Hannah once again intervened. 

“Remember what we talked about?  Anna gets insecure when her double D’s don’t seem very big,” explained Hannah patiently.  Hannah quickly led Gabi toward the white mats where combat would take place before the explosively angry Anna could correct the deliberate mistake.  Most girls who had breasts like Anna’s chose to wear an F cup, but for her own reasons Anna wore DDD’s instead.  ‘Triple D’ was a nickname she was mocked with her freshman year – but as her sophomore record gained win after win, she embraced it as a part of her intimidation.  This was hardly the first time Hannah had ‘forgotten’ how many D’s Anna had.

Gabi was reaching for the bottom of her hoodie when Hannah slapped her hands away.  “Not yet!  The Judges get introduced first.  So maybe if our HBIC could do her job?..” she trailed off pointedly, and as much as Anna hated it Hannah was correct.  The quickest way to soothe this offense was to get the match started.  Smoothing her lovely dress and draining the venom from her voice, she addressed the tightly packed crowd.

“Welcome Sisters and Prospects to our first Sponsored Match of the evening.  The two Associate Judges will be Rachel Burke and Eileen O’Connor,”  The left and right Judge smiled and waved from the elevated booth set aside for them.  “And the Head Judge will be Becky Marshall!”  Anna stopped speaking abruptly and moved to her side of the mats in a foul mood.  Often the HBIC passed control to the Head Judge with a remark like ‘good luck to both contestants’, but clearly the indignity of being challenged was at the fore of Anna’s mind.

“The following is a non-title match between Gabriella Monroe and Anna Crosby.  Gabriella, as the sponsored challenger you have First Reveal.  Begin please,” said Becky calmly.  Moving forward a step thanks to a shove from Hannah, Gabi got two hands on her black hoodie and pulled… and pulled…

“Oh my fucking god!”…
“Is that… Is that even allowed?!”…
“Her bra cups look like boat sails!”

Expressions of wonder and disbelief poured in from all sides as Gabi’s armaments bounced free of the baggy hoodie and sat high on her above her bare belly, easily filling her comically large teal bra.  For a moment all she registered was the shock of the spectators, so Gabi started to fold her arms over her chest self-consciously causing Hannah to put her palm to her own forehead.  As the words started to get through to her, Gabi’s insecurity faded and she gave the awestruck Sorority a beaming smile.  “Thanks guys!” she called out cheerfully.  Full of innocent enthusiasm, Gabi tried to please the crowd by holding her arms in the cradle carry position and shimmying her shoulders.  The resulting pandemonium was so loud and chaotic that Becky had to call for order three times before she could even hear herself.

“She has FUCKING MONSTER TITS OMG!”…
“Can you imagine what her smother must be like?!”…
“You were wrong, they’re DEFINITELY bigger than Hannah’s.  Look at them!!”

“Ladies PLEASE, that is ENOUGH!” boomed Becky’s high voice, and the fired-up college girls gradually fell quiet.  “Anna, it’s your Reveal.  When you are rea- oh, I’m sorry!” Becky interrupted herself as low grumblings of complaint reached her booth.   “We didn’t give Ms. Monroe a chance to Declare.  Gabriella, would you like to share your bra size with us?”

Anna’s face was so impassive it might as well have been carved from stone, but everyone else looked eagerly at the giant-titted freshman.  Oddly, Gabi seemed uncomfortable once again, and shuffled her feet before mumbling in reply.  “I’d… rather not please,” she muttered, and groans of disappointment rose from all around her.  Hannah saw the way Gabi was staring at Anna and wondered if this girl could be so clueless as to be concerned about her opponent’s dignity at a time like this.  Before she could admonish the regrettable behavior of her student, Becky had moved on and the opportunity was gone.

“Anna, it’s your Reveal.  When you are ready please begin!”  Anna was in an unwinnable position; if she rushed to disrobe and start the match as quickly as possible, everyone would see that the cup size difference was bothering her, but if she followed her normal stripping routine and jiggled her curves everywhere the embarrassing comparison would be even more obvious.  Without a clear plan, both impulses visibly tugged on her as Anna performed a subdued version of her normal Reveal.  She hesitated conspicuously as her glittery dress was about to be pulled past her proud tatas, then with a sudden flourish she yanked off the whole gown and twirled it overhead brashly. 

“It’s the HBIC with the Triple D’s!” she declared, though with noticeably less enthusiasm than she had in the past.  Most girls had enough propriety to stay silent, but a few snickers were heard from some of the less disciplined spectators.  As she grabbed her cannons and pushed them together for maximum cleavage, Anna fumed that she had such a nondescript bra for her first match of the year.  “My juggs are gonna take off every bit of make-up you have!” she announced to Gabi as she shook her rack up and down with her hands.   

To many people’s surprise, Gabi seemed deeply rattled by this behavior.  She turned and whispered something to Hannah, who made a gesture to show that she didn’t hear the message.  “I’m afraid of being smothered,” repeated Gabi in a fully-audible hush.  The laughter that followed only sapped more of Gabi’s confidence, but Hannah tried her best to reassure the girl.

“Gabi, look at how big you are.  SHE is afraid of a smother from YOU!”  Gabi seemed unconvinced, and Anna took the opportunity to further erode Gabi’s self-esteem.  Pulling her breasts apart like she was parting a sea, Anna stared right into Gabi’s eyes as she threatened her.

“You know I’m the worst girl for you to face, right?  Did they tell you I have the highest scoring smothers in the whole House?!”  Gabi lost more color in her face, but Hannah crept up behind her and whispered to her fiercely.  Acting on Hannah’s orders, Gabi cupped her mammoth underboobs and started fluffing her hands up and down.  The resulting titty overflow deeply rattled the ego of many girls in the audience, but Gabi herself didn’t seem any more optimistic and Anna just laughed.  “Oh, you’re big huh?  You know I think Hannah acted the same way before our match.  Did she tell you how bad she got smothered, Gabriella?  Did she tell you that she cried in my tits?!”

Gabi looked to Hannah for a refutation of this statement; the way that Hannah failed to meet her eyes filled Gabi with anxiety.  Anna was feeling imperious again despite her obvious cup size disadvantage; she was the more experienced, more feared, more capable fighter, and no one in Gabi’s mental state could be considered dangerous in such an attitude-based competition format.  Gabi looked like she’d rather be anywhere else than where she was, but it was far too late to reconsider; at that moment, Becky was rising to make the final announcements and begin the match!

“Take your starting positions please!  Judges, are you ready?”  Rachel and Eileen nodded solemnly.  “Timekeeper?”  The diminutive blonde sitting next to the scorekeeping laptop gave a thumbs up, and the projection of the screen onto the nearest wall gave “10:00” as the time bank for the first half.  “Fighters, are you ready?”  Anna clapped her hands in front of her face one time as a statement of intent.  Gabi neither moved nor made a sound, but this didn’t deter Becky; as long as neither fighter voiced an objection, the Head Judge was supposed to initiate the match.  “Ok girls, START!”

The laptop gave a small beep as the timer started, but no one could hear it over the cacophony of cheers, whistles, and yells that poured in from all around the combatants.  Support for the fighters seemed evenly distributed based on the statements that could be extracted from the din of noise.

“Here we go Triple D!  Knock her out!”
“Let’s see those titties do some DAMAGE!”
“Come on Gabi, show her what busty REALLY means!”

Anna was first off her line by over a second as Gabi hesitated and eventually shuffled forward with her shoulders hunched awkwardly and her hands tracing nervous circles in the air in front of her.  Hannah spoke calmly but urgently as Anna quickly closed the distance on her inexperienced prey.

“Gabi, I want you to RELAX and grab her shoulders, okay?  Just move around and do that one thing.  Grab her shoulders nice and tight!”  Gabi let out a deep breath as she tried to heed Hannah’s advice.  Anna grinned as her opponent stopped waving her arms and retracted her hands with a purposeful look in her eyes. 

“Right here!” Anna said encouragingly as she patted her own shoulders just a few feet away from Gabi.  The two brunette each took a step forward and the bustier one reached out to follow her orders and grip Anna’s shoulders.  Both Gabi and Hannah were holding their breath as they waited for something to go wrong; surely Anna could hear them, could understand why giving up shoulder control to a gigantoboobus-rex was a bad idea.  As Gabi’s hands found their targets and held the smiling Anna firmly in place, Gabi and Hannah each exhaled in relief.  This brief luxury proved costly though as Anna began moving before Hannah could provide follow-up instructions, catching her rookie foe unprepared…
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 03:28:29 AM by jessicasinger »

Offline JessX

• Lez, looking for sexfights and D/s games.
Re: Sorority Smotherfight - Best Round Rule (Intro/Teaser)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 02:33:48 PM »
Interesting start! Looking forward to the next part!

Offline shakenbacon

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 01:00:38 PM »
Jess, you manage to outdo yourself with every story. This is masterful.

Offline Decman82

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 11:03:41 PM »
I love the Best round rule! I think Gabi may have already won her spot with her reveal, so I hope she relaxes and has fun. Well, not too much fun, she wouldn't want to make Hannah jealous ;)