News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for a story commission

• 1 Replies

Offline Plaster223

Looking for a story commission
« on: September 07, 2021, 01:59:13 AM »
Hey guys! I am looking for someone to write two catfight/ titfight/ sexfight stories for me, around 5000 words or longer, I am more than happy to see whatever anyone is charging for one or two of the stories!

To give a brief synopsis, the first story would be between an ex-gf and current gf of a male character. The ex-gf invites the gf and guy over to her house to "clear the air" and then fight over the guy ensues. I can go into more details of course if anyone is interested.

The second story would take place after the first one and would be the ex-gf having now started going out with a girl. The pair then challenges the guy and his gf from the last story to a couples sexfight.

If anyone is interested in one or both of the stories, please let me know!

Offline BW Customstories

• Creator of stories
Re: Looking for a story commission
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 02:46:58 AM »
We would be glad to talk with you about writing your stories. Please message us and let's discuss details.

Hey guys! I am looking for someone to write two catfight/ titfight/ sexfight stories for me, around 5000 words or longer, I am more than happy to see whatever anyone is charging for one or two of the stories!

To give a brief synopsis, the first story would be between an ex-gf and current gf of a male character. The ex-gf invites the gf and guy over to her house to "clear the air" and then fight over the guy ensues. I can go into more details of course if anyone is interested.

The second story would take place after the first one and would be the ex-gf having now started going out with a girl. The pair then challenges the guy and his gf from the last story to a couples sexfight.

If anyone is interested in one or both of the stories, please let me know!