News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Weird Celeb Catfighting Championship Round 1 Match 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Amber Amber

Weird Celeb Catfighting Championship Round 1 Match 2
« on: September 07, 2021, 09:16:28 AM »
First Round Fight

Black Widow vs Kylie Jenner

Tale of the Tape

Black Widow

Nationality: Russia
Weight: 56
Height: 5’7

Kylie Jenner

Nationality: America
Weight: 63
Height: 5’5

The Ring Announcer enters the ring and addresses the crowd “WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO THE INAUGURAL WEIRD CELEBRITY CATFIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!” The crowd goes crazy clapping and screaming. “Tonight our two fighters come from totally opposite backgrounds…… ONE was a special operative and spy for Russia and an avenger. THE OTHER is a model and part of the most famous family in the world…… first out to the ring… PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR NATASHA BLACK WIDOW ROMANOV!!!” Natasha comes out strutting her stuff confidently as she pays no attention to the crowd and walks straight to the ring. The ring announcer walks up to her as she gets in the ring and asks her a few questions.

“Natasha, how do you think this fight will go?” Natasha replies in her Russian accent

“I will crush her”

“You’ve obviously heard Stephanie McMahon and Sasha Banks are now competing, does that make you nervous at all?”

“No, I will crush them all!”

“Thanks Natasha, next out to the ring PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR KYLIE JENNNNER!!!!”

Kylie walks out to a burst of noise, obviously being the fan favorite because of her beauty she soaks up the chanting and love. She slowly makes her way to the ring and climbs in elegantly through the bottom 2 ropes before the ring announcer asks her a few questions

“Welcome Kylie, how do you see this fight going?”

“She’s no match for me…. She may be an assassin but she doesn’t know what I’ve in store for her”

“If you get through this fight..”

Kylie quickly interjects “When I get through this fight!”

“Umm who would you like to face next?”

“Doesn’t matter they’re all baffoons”

“Thank you Kylie…. SOOO LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!”

The crowd starts chanting Kylies name which starts to get on Natashas nerves. She looks at Kylie with evil in her eyes and doesn’t stop until the bell rings. When the bell rings Natashas rage gets the better of her and goes to charge Kylie in the corner. Kylie outsmarts the Russian though and moved to the side, making Natasha go head first into the turnbuckle. Black Widow gingerly tries to pick herself up but Kylie sees a chance and grabs Natasha from behind looking to duplex her. Natasha easily counters as her assassin training kicks in and gets behind Kylie. She sweeps Kylies leg which sends them both to the mat. Natasha the gets on top of Kylie and straddles her with ease, Kylies struggles end up futile as Natasha makes a huge mistake. She zips down her leather outfit half way between her neck and breasts as it is warm and tries to put Kylie in a headlock. Kylie spots this and takes advantage. She quickly zips down the outfit to her breasts and sticks one hand in, traversing it quickly to Natashas nipple before pinching it aggressively. Natasha lets out a moan as she didn’t want to seem weak with a squeal so she tries to counter by punching Kylie in the face but the pain gets to Natasha so the punches aren’t accurate enough

Kylie grabs one of the punches and jerks Natashas hand down forcing her to be inches away from Kylie as she grabs the back of Natashas head and pulls it down towards her. Natasha is flustered as she hadn’t trained for this sort of offense so she can’t gather herself to recover. Kylie pulls Natasha in and passionately kisses her to surprise the Russian beaut… and it worked. Natasha didn’t want to pull out of the kiss and seen like she couldn’t handle it so she tried to take over the kiss, using her experience of sleeping with many men and women to spy on them and get information. But she was having a kissing battle with arguably the sexiest woman on the planet who has kissed many top celeb men and women and she has always been dom. The two beauts tongue wrestle each other to assert dominance. Although Natasha is on top of Kylie, she’s starting to feel the pressure of Kylies tongue attack. She can’t let Kylie win this kissing battle or her reputation will be ruined. Kylie still having a hand in Natashas outfit senses that her rival is finding it difficult so she attempts to assert her dominance by massaging Natashas breasts. The Russian lets out a moan of pleasure as it is a favorable contrast to the nipple pinching but soon realises shes in a battle so tries to cover up the moan…. But Kylie heard it and knew she had Natasha on the rocks so she kissed her even harder and explored more of her breasts.

Natasha moaned again unable to contain her pleasure as Kylie upped the tempo. Black Widow may have the better combat skills but she was certainly being outclassed by Kylie in the seduction department. Natasha began falling more and more into Kylies kiss, the model sliding Natashas outfit off her shoulders and down her arms. Suddenly realising that her perfectly sculpted tits were in full view and being exploited by Kylie, Natasha had to make a tough decision in her mind. Give up, pulling out of the kiss and try to regain her composure or try and keep her pride and reputation by regaining control of the kiss. In fact… she chose the risky third option. Black Widow let Kylie take complete control of the kiss and hoped she would become too cocky and leave her guard down. A risky strategy as it could easily backfire with Kylie fully seducing Black Widow and pinning her unexpectedly. Kylie noticed the Russians struggles were weakening, and the moans were becoming more of pleasure than fight so she went in for the kill. She kicked off her boots and started rubbing her feet gently on Black Widows ass as she continued to grope her breasts in the kiss. Natasha could feel herself slipping and knew she couldn’t hold out much longer. If Kylie was going to make a mistake it would have to happen soon but it was looking very unlikely. Kylie then wrapped her arms around Natasha pulling her into herself, making Natashas breasts press into her own. This would end up benefiting the spy. Natasha let out a defeated moan. She was just about ready to give in completely. Not only was Kylie a better kisser, her tits were also engulfing Natashas and the pleasure filled tingles going through Natashas tits because of them being the little spoons to Kylies meant she felt she could do no more.

But just as Black Widow hoped… Kylie got cocky. She heard the defeated moan of her Russian opponent and turned onto her side bringing Natasha with her before breaking the kiss

“Hahaha you’re not a very good Russian spy are you Natasha. I mean you’ve just been seduced by a model… all be it there’s no shame in being seduced by me hahaha….. now it’s time to end this and for me to continue my journey sweety. Mommy can’t pleasure you forever!”

Natasha doesn’t reply as she notices an opening. As Kylie broke the kiss there was a little space in between the 2 of them. Natasha started punching Kylie repeatedly in the belly, ferociously fighting to get out of the Americans clutches. Kylie feels every one of the punches take the wind out of her and tries fighting back by trying to lean in for another kiss but can’t. Natasha fires blow after blow to Kylies unprotected belly. Kylie lets go of Natasha and tries to get to her feet but stumbles into the corner. Rejuvenated, Black Widow follows her and starts using her combat skills that she should’ve used at the start. Punches, kicks, blocks, everything Black Widow had in her Arsenal was being let out at Kylie and Kylie couldn’t defend against such an attack. Kylies face darkened with bruised while indents were clearly visible on her belly as Natasha goes to work on Kylies tits, pounding them up and down, smashing them into Kylies face.

Natasha stops her onslaught when she sees Kylie can’t launch an attack. She moves in closer to Kylie and whispers in her ear with her Russian accent

“You almost got me, but you never will haha”

Knowing that she was done for, Kylie knew she had nothing to lose so she musters all her energy for one last attack by wrapping her arms around Natasha and bringing her in for a kiss. She locks it in and uses everything she has to make sure it’s a good one. Natasha realises the danger and knows she can’t stay with the kiss too long this time as she brings back her knee and launches it into the Americans vagina. Kylie lets out a scream of pain and clutches at her pounding vagina wanting to go down to her knees. But Black Widow holds her up

“Nice try, I’m sorry, I was enjoying that kiss and well you know… I didn’t want to overly enjoy it hahaha”

She says as she pushes Kylie into the corner and delivers a kick to Kylies tits that rocked the whole ring sending Kylie to the floor in a mix of shock and pain. Black Widow then climbs on top of Kylie, pressing her tits onto Kylies and asks the ref to count. The ref slides over and counts 1…..2……3! The bell rings and Black Widow is the winner and goes through to round 2. Natasha gets back to her knees and starts playing with Kylies tits

“You were a worthy opponent, you fought well. But you will never outclass me. No one will!”

At that she gives Kylie one last kiss and gets off of her, exiting the ring to boos as the fan favorite just lost

Hey there thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this installment!! The next match is a battle of the beasts as Kim Kardashian takes on Serena Williams. That will come very soon and I hope you enjoy it
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 10:47:00 AM by TickleFighter »