News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Brought to tears

• 6 Replies

Offline RissaDoll

Brought to tears
« on: September 07, 2021, 01:51:33 PM »
Just curious if this has ever happened to anyone else during a sexfight. Has your opponent ever been making you feel so good that you actually tear up and start wailing like a baby?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 02:33:44 PM by RissaDoll »

DottiD

Re: Brought to tears
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 07:16:07 PM »
Any fight has its emotional roller coaster with no doubt anger can make one sob as much as a loss or pain, if your in a de fight and your rival/ opponent makes you reach a forced orgasm or a couple on a row it’s more likely one will cry over the release of everything than not . I know I have .

Offline The Ovarian Barbarian

• DickWilcox Is My Total BFF! I Protect His Heart
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 08:38:26 PM »
The first time I truly lost a Sexfight Monica had me on my stomach, and she was sitting on my back, holding me in a Double Toed Leglock. And all I could do was lay there and moan as her deft fingers worked me inside and out. Her fingering was bad enough.. But our respective girlfriends were watching us. The pleasure I could not stop, the feelings of inadequacy and humiliation while Monica dyked me out had me tearing up. I didn't cry like a baby though.
Which Is More Imortant,
Winning Or Keeping Your NIpples Covered?

Offline RissaDoll

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 06:21:07 AM »
Hmm, okay, well I'm happy to know it's happened to other women too. I'd never even lost a sexfight before, so it was a totally new experience for me all round. I've been feeling so embarrassed about it, but knowing it isn't just me will help me get over it more easily I think.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 07:14:09 AM »
its a roller coaster of emotions and yes crying is part of it
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 06:31:54 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=97903.msg661504#msg661504 date=1631039906
The first time I truly lost a Sexfight Monica had me on my , and she was sitting on my back, holding me in a Double Toed Leglock. And all I could do was lay there and moan as her deft fingers worked me inside and out. Her fingering was bad enough.. But our respective girlfriends were watching us. The pleasure I could not stop, the feelings of inadequacy and humiliation while Monica dyked me out had me tearing up. I didn't cry like a baby though.

I am fairly certain this question is directed toward females but ShadyShaina brings up an excellent point. I have chatted with her and other females who have said very similar. From a male perspective, I have lost sexfights but not been brought to tears but it is very humiliating losing to another male, especially in front of your gf. Also bad, is losing when you and your gf lose a tag match against another couple. My gf has cried in those situations.

Offline JanaFights

• Try to beat mine. Or my body.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 01:03:56 PM »
Just curious if this has ever happened to anyone else during a sexfight. Has your opponent ever been making you feel so good that you actually tear up and start wailing like a baby?
Of course! And those where the best!
Titfight, Tribing, Sexfight - Tests of Strength, Wrestling. Me vs You, Mine vs Yours.

Meet me on Trillian: JanaFights