News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lily Collins vs Lily James

• 2 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Lily Collins vs Lily James
« on: September 08, 2021, 08:47:49 PM »
{alt} {alt}

The two young actresses Lily Collins and Lily James are working on the set of a film that sees them both protagonists. There is no mutual sympathy between the two who met while working on the film. However, both of them have put aside their quarrels for work reasons and are doing their best. Filming is over for this day and Collins is happy to be able to join her boyfriend who has joined her for a few days to spend his free time with her.
While she is leaving the set to go to her dressing room, Collins realizes that her colleagues are talking tosome of the crew and they are laughing looking at her.
Collins gets angry because she understands that they are making fun of her and approaches the group of people, red in the face in anger.
Lily Collins is certainly not a violent or easily angry person but seeing this lack of respect is making her angry.
When she gets close to her colleagues Collins realizes that everyone stops talking and laughing and seems embarrassed by not looking at her face, all except Lily James who looks at her defiedly.
"It seems to me that you are having fun. Can I laugh with you too?" asks Lily Collins in a nervous voice.
James does not escape Collins' nervousness and replies boldly:
"We're just having fun after work. We were talking a bit about boyfriends"
At these words one of the colleagues can not hold back and bursts out laughing. Collins looks at her amazed and angry.
"Which boyfriend are you talking about?" asks Collins in a trembling voice.
"Of that kind of boyfriend who gets tired of his girlfriend and looks for something better" James replies laughing.
"I'm sick of these jokes! Speak clearly!" shouts Collins in James' face.
James stops laughing and with a shrug of her shoulders leaves leaving Collins and the others to look around embarrassed. One by one the other members of the crew also leave and Collins is left alone, increasingly frustrated and angry.
Lily Collins does not know how to behave but wants answers so she sets off decisively towards James' dressing room.
When she arrives at the door she hears that the young actress is talking to someone.
"I'm getting tired of this situation! You have to tell that stupid girlfriend that you want to leave her..." Collins can hear these words by eayping through the door.
Suddenly Lily Collins understands the situation and furiously opens the door of the dressing room and rushes inside.
James is sitting in front of the mirror of her dressing room and at first  she is  surprised but when she looks at her rival red in the face and trembling with anger she immediately finds security and calmly closes the communication of the mobile phone.
"Didn't they teach you to knock before you walk in?" asks James tauntly as she turns to Collins.
"I heard what you said! Who were you talking to?" says Collins.
"You're really rude then! You shouldn't eayed!" replies James.
"Do you think I'm stupid? I understood very well that you were on the phone with my boyfriend! Whore!" shouts Collins, unable to hold back her anger.
"Mhmm, since i have been fucking your boyfriend for over a year, I'd say yes. You're very stupid" James replies, always laughing.
Collins, increasingly angry, quickly advances towards the blonde rival who gets up to face her.
The two rivals are dressed in a similar way, still in stage clothes, that is, short dresses and high heels, both with loose hair. Physically the two young actresses are also similar, although Lily James slightly taller and with a more athletic physique.
Collins vents her anger with a slap that hits James in the face. The blonde actress is surprised but reacts by pushing her rival away with force.
Collins wobbles on high heels but recovers and approaches James again who, this time, is ready to face her.
Collins, however, is quick to move to the side to grab her rival's long hair.
James then begins to hit Collins with continuous slaps to the body and face. The blows are quite strong and Collins groans in pain but does not give up her grip on her rival's hair and pulls them with all her strength.
James then grabs Collins on her shoulders and lowers herself trying to bring her rival to the ground.
Collins realizes that James wants to drag her to the ground and tries to use this situation to her advantage. Suddenly she lets go of her rival's hair and falls on her crushing her to the ground.
So, both Lily are on the ground now, but not in the way James wanted since Collins is on top of her and keeps her locked.
"Were you also looking forward to being above me? Just like your boyfriend!" jokes James as she hits her rival with slaps on the hips.
Collins does not respond and tries to respond to the blows but rather has to defend herself from James who slips her hand under her dress trying to squeeze and scratch her  tits.
"No bra, isn't it?" jokes James again.
Collins screams as James squeezes her small breasts. She tries to react by hitting her in turn with slaps on the face and body as shescreams:
"Keep your dirty hands away from me!"
Collins, however, is practically lying on top of James and cannot give strength to her blows, nor to stop the hands of her rival. She then decides to roll to the side and hits James with a kick to the ground on the side.
James was totally busy torturing the black hair actress and enjoying her    screams of pain and did not notice the movements of her rival. So Collins' kick  hit her in full.
Collins is furious with James for this umpteenth humiliation and continues to hit her rival with fast kicks, always from the ground, while continuing to insult her.
James is sore from these blows but manages to avoid them easily by rolling to the side, moving away from Collins.
Collins throws some empty kicks since she no longer gets to hit her rival, but when she realizes that James is too far away she is quick to stand up and runs towards the blonde rival who is still on the ground.
James is hit hard, Collins' kicks were not very powerful but the black hair actress wears shoes with heels that injured her.
Collins' heels make noise on the floor and James realizes that her rival is about to attack her again.
James reacts quickly and rolls again, this time towards Collins who is approaching in a hurry. Collins stumbles upon James' lying body and falls awkwardly to the ground on her stomach.
Collins is groggy from the fall and this time it is James who is taking advantage of it by jumping on top of her.
James' blow that falls on her is very strong and Collins is breathless. James sits over her back and grabs her arms, twisting them back.
Collins tries to wriggle out but James turns out to be stronger.
"Ahia! You're hurting me!" complains Collins.
"This is your punishment for being so rude!" replies James.
Collins continues to wriggle out but can only feel more and more pain, also because James can twist her arms with ease.
"Please leave me" Collins pleads.
"You must first apologize to me for eaying and entering here without knocking," James replies.
"Okay. All right. Sorry. I didn't have to be rude," Collins says, groaning.
"Thinking about it, I'm also angry with you because I couldn't fuck your boyfriend when I wanted to because of you. You have to apologize for that too!" says James.
Collins is still furious to hear that word.
"Have you gone crazy? You are wrong! He is my boyfriend!” shouts Collins.
James smiles and settles down by resting her knee on Collins' spine, while continuing to pull her arms back, bending her back in this too.
The pain immediately becomes unbearable for Lily Collins.
"Please. Enough! I can't stand it!" cries Collins.
"Apologize for spending time with your boyfriend instead of leaving him to me. Or I won't free you!" says James laughing.
"But he's my boyfriend! " shouts Collins.
James pulls Collins' arms with all her might.
"Enough! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything! Please stop! It hurts me too much!" shouts Collins exhausted.
James lets go and Collins collapses to the ground unable to move.
James stands up and hits Collins with a kick.
"Now get out of my dressing room" James says harshly.
Collins tries to get up but lacks strength.
James then grabs her hair and begins to pullit. Collins is thus forced to crawl following her out of the dressing room to the corridor, while she continues to cry and scream.
Outside the dressing room all the people in the cast gathered attracted by the screams, so everyone can see the humiliation of Lily Collins.
"That's what I do to rude whores!" says James, finally leaving Collins' hair.
No one says anything but Lily Collins feels all eyes on her. With the last strength she manages to get up leaning against the wall, she realizes that he has lost a shoe in the fight but he certainly does not want to ask James. So Collins goes away limping and crying from the pain and humiliation.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 08:52:27 PM by creviceart »

fightoverman26

Re: Lily Collins vs Lily James
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 12:05:28 AM »
Absolutely fantastic! It was brilliantly written and the detail was great! Loved the taunts from Lily James, as well! My favourite story of yours that I've read, so far!

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Re: Lily Collins vs Lily James
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 12:15:15 AM »
Absolutely fantastic! It was brilliantly written and the detail was great! Loved the taunts from Lily James, as well! My favourite story of yours that I've read, so far!

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it