News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

How Did Your First Sexfight Loss Feel And Make You Feel?

• 8 Replies

Offline The Ovarian Barbarian

• DickWilcox Is My Total BFF! I Protect His Heart
How Did Your First Sexfight Loss Feel And Make You Feel?
« on: September 09, 2021, 01:47:33 AM »
For me It was the most humiliating experience I had had until that point. She stole that orgasm away from me and I was unable to stop her, or defend myself.
Which Is More Imortant,
Winning Or Keeping Your NIpples Covered?

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
Re: How Did Your First Sexfight Loss Feel And Make You Feel?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 10:44:15 AM »
I was still very unexperienced when I lost my first sexfight. I took it and all the defeats afterwards as a lesson to get better. I think it's important for a sexfighter to feel the bitterness of defeat to learn from it. Sexfighting is a demanding activity and it shouldn't be taken lightly. Only if you don't repeat your own mistakes and know how to use your opponent's mistakes against her will make you the better woman.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 12:19:09 PM »
I understand this is more directed to the ladies here, but us guys have sexfights, too. The first time I was jerked to orgasm in a match left me feeling powerless to do anything about and humiliated since my gf was watching the match. Even worse, he then schoolboy pinned me and gave me a facial. I was completely demoralized.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 04:08:48 PM »
most of my matches didn't get over sexual, but I did one that could be described as pro wrestling meets sexfight as I was giving very sexual versions of pro wrestling moves and came in front of viewers, it was pretty humiliating. 

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 05:32:14 AM »
The first one i had was with the same girl who got me into breast fighting, it was a most orgasm style match and while i lost it was a mix emotion of jealousy, shame and ecstasy i wanted more yet was so drained and tired and pleasured i just wanted some wine and a hot bath, while cursing the fact i was driven to the point i was taken over by her.

Offline Oh_Cadence

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 05:08:13 PM »
Even though I hate to lose, I took my first loss as a learning experience, sure I was upset but I learned from it.

Offline The Ovarian Barbarian

• DickWilcox Is My Total BFF! I Protect His Heart
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 04:16:07 PM »
So how did you lose?  ???

Even though I hate to lose, I took my first loss as a learning experience, sure I was upset but I learned from it.
Which Is More Imortant,
Winning Or Keeping Your NIpples Covered?

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 06:40:31 AM »
a range of mixed emotions a little humiliated and totally drained
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Hogan

• All was lost... Now I have to start over.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2021, 03:23:46 PM »
I felt shock and surprise, as the girl who inflicted the loss on me was easily 100 lbs lighter and over a foot shorter than me, yet got me to cum with her hands while having me pinned and exhausted under her. It was a devastating experience. I was 11-0 at that point.
Avid sexfighter. Looking to reconnect

Try https://bdsmlr.com/blog/Sexualrival instead