News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queen Kong vs Shannon O' Brian

• 2 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Queen Kong vs Shannon O' Brian
« on: September 10, 2021, 04:09:24 AM »
** In honor of my Covid Rescheduled Trip to Ireland Tomorrow, at the time of this typing of this story, I decided to do a take on my version of the match that started my Love for the Beauty vs Beast Squash Match , from POWW, the sister fed of GLOW, and I know GLOW had it's Jobbers too, but GLOW was more comedic in nature while POWW, while having the same campy stereotype characters and fun vignettes, POWW's wrestling was a bit more on the serious side , not much , but way more than GLOW, which constantly saw wrestlers get pinned and get up just as fast as the wrestler who pinned them , like they had a reset button get pushed and they were fresh as a daisy and just like that could be just fine to do another match - but anyway, here it goes, while I have Kong herself from those days, unfortunately, no good pictures of Shannon , so I made a fill in  **

QUEEN KONG VS SHANNON O' BRIAN

With the fans booing as a cue out with The Terrorist cheating for the victory over Bam Bam by blocking a monkey toss and planting her feet on the rope for leverage which the ref did not see , all he could do was make the 1-2-3 , The Terrorist further getting the jeers as she quickly tossed Bam Bam out of the ring and taunted the crowd until the camera faded and backstage we see the massive, Queen Kong doing a pre match interview before heading to the ring where just before the commercial break, the marquee of Queen Kong vs Shannon O' Brian "UP NEXT" left the fans to wait until the show returned to the air.
Out first to the cheers of the crowd was the Irish Beauty, Shannon O' Brian, who was so cute and loveably simply high fiving the fans as she made her way into the ring where she stood in her corner waiting for her opponent

It took no time for the fans to start booing as the big bad girl came out, Queen Kong, who at 6'4 and 225 lbs. had around 9 inches of height and around 85 lbs. on the Irish Good girl , and unlike Shannon who gave the fans a warm greeting, Kong basically feigned like she wanted to slap every fan she was close to and once in the ring took a big bite out of her raw meat she had with her, telling Shannon she would be her next meal, Irish Stew of course.

Beauty and Beast locked up and Kong easily pushed Shannon back into a corner where the ref asked for a clean break, Kong however, had other ideas, and with a quick punch to Shannon's mid, Shannon just like that held her tummy area like she was already winded.

Kong backed away and despite just the 1 mid punch, Shannon was too winded still to move as Kong came charging in with a corner splash , crushing her target in the corner, but despite winded, Shannon still stood as Kong backed up and came in charging a second time, again crushing the Irish Beauty , who this time fell face first to the mat and lay there winded as Kong taunted the fans and enjoyed the boos directed at her.

Kong yanked Shannon up by her red hair and walked her back into a corner , trapping her there and while holding onto both ropes on either side of the corner, Kong slowly and methodically bashed her big body into Shannon's, keeping her winded , keeping her weight on her each time long enough so Shannon had umph left to remain standing as some of the fans still urged Shannon on believing she could defeat the beast.

After 7 standing body splashes, Kong moved back again, taunted the crowd and charged in for another full corner body splash, surely if Shannon had a chance , this was it depending on how long Kong took to charge in, but Shannon was still in the corner when the beast arrived and CRUSH , Kong moved aside quickly and Shannon again fell face down onto the mat as Kong again taunted the booing crowd.

Kong once again moved in, brought Shannon up by her hair and easily gave her a bodyslam to the mat, following it up by walking across the belly of Shannon , and then with another hair pull, Shannon was back up and given another bodyslam, followed by another walk on belly by Kong as Kong was having a quick and easy time so far with the Irish Lass.

After a quick rest by Kong, Shannon was brought up 1 more time, slammed one more time, and had her belly walked on by the big heel 1 more time , and with Shannon holding her aching winded belly , Kong bounced off the roped for momentum and Splashed down onto Shannon , crushing down across her chest and mid fully and remained in place as the ref moved in and made the pin count 0NE-TWO-THREE , it was all she wrote for our Irish Jobber this match as Queen Kong won in less than 2 minutes.
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Happyfeet

Re: Queen Kong vs Shannon O' Brian
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 04:47:28 AM »
I missed your stories! :D

Offline Candi

• God Member
    • Only Bad Girls Need Apply
Re: Queen Kong vs Shannon O' Brian
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 05:49:31 PM »
a few pics of sexy Shannon in distress