News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lora Cross vs Sarah Brooke @ SF

• 21 Replies

Offline AnatFan

Lora Cross vs Sarah Brooke @ SF
« on: September 10, 2021, 08:29:21 PM »

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: Lora Cross vs Sarah Brooke @ SF
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 07:26:59 AM »
https://twitter.com/lcrossmodel/status/1436048714204913666
https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1436167606415896579

It's happening!

It looks like someone was reading our Lora-Reagan topic.  ;D
Tbh i don't know if she can handle Sarah...

Offline Titslover

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 08:11:05 AM »
Hi!
I know it s difficult to find real opponents to Sarah.
But Lora is not really impressive. Against Reagan she was weak and lucky to conclude well.
Maybe if Sarah has her two arms tied....
I don t wait for this match up.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
Same here, doubt she can handle her. Tired of all the mismatches since Jess vs Alexa, what imho was the last really exciting confrontation.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 04:48:04 PM »
Damn, I think everyone here is sleeping on Lora! I think she's going to do great against Sarah, especially with all her training. I'm not saying she'll win, but I think it'll be a really good and competitive fight. Which I think Sarah has been missing for a bit.

Plus I think there's been some exciting confrontation's since. Angel Vs Taylor is a good, recent example. Just my opinion of course.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline AnatFan

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 05:43:58 PM »
But Lora is not really impressive. Against Reagan she was weak and lucky to conclude well.
As McEnroe would say.... ‘You cannot be serious!’

Damn, I think everyone here is sleeping on Lora! I think she's going to do great against Sarah, especially with all her training. I'm not saying she'll win, but I think it'll be a really good and competitive fight. Which I think Sarah has been missing for a bit.

Plus I think there's been some exciting confrontation's since. Angel Vs Taylor is a good, recent example. Just my opinion of course.
If you look at the comments before the fight, most people were saying Reagan would wipe the floor with her skinny ass lol

I've seen Sarah catfight and wrestle competitively, she'll definitely be a tough match up for Lora because she has skills in both, but Lora has the stamina and can withstand the pain that most of Sarah's opponents could not. It should be a hell of a match up.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 07:40:49 PM »
This could be good, or the first Suitefight that I don't buy. Not what I would propose for an SF.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 01:06:20 AM »
As McEnroe would say.... ‘You cannot be serious!’

If you look at the comments before the fight, most people were saying Reagan would wipe the floor with her skinny ass lol

I've seen Sarah catfight and wrestle competitively, she'll definitely be a tough match up for Lora because she has skills in both, but Lora has the stamina and can withstand the pain that most of Sarah's opponents could not. It should be a hell of a match up.
I don't think she can withstand Sarah's breast attacks or wedgies... Those are her main move while fighting for SF or similar styles. Lora probably won't stand any chance against her.

As much as i love Sarah, i doubt this will be a good fight like Angel vs Taylor for example... I'll support only bcs of Sarah but i'm not super hyped.

Sarah should fight bigger opponents or better opponents. One of my dream matches is her against Nikki, Davina, Dolce or Eden (If she ever comes back) Lora was struggling with Reagan and she's not a wrestler like Sarah.

Yeah she can surprise us and be a very good opponent, but that would be a real surprise.

When Sarah fought Lyric she was struggling to fight her and this is one of my favorites alongside those 2 fights against Mila Rose (Miss her too). So yeah, since she's a very skilled fighter, she should be booked with the top ones.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 01:07:08 AM by Fightlover »

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 12:25:52 PM »
Damn, I feel like Reagan's being underrated a bit too in this conversation. I've always thought Reagan was a pretty good fighter, with an emphasis on her wrestling I don't remember seeing her lose a fight honestly(Though I'm not saying she hasn't, I've just never seen it).

I definitely think Lora is going to do way better then people expect. Honestly, besides Nikki and Alexa Brooke, I can't think of many other strong opponents for Sarah besides Lora that are stateside.

Edit: Sexywife and Paris Love too
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 12:26:32 PM by Mr. Drake »
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline AnatFan

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2021, 07:02:17 PM »
Damn, I feel like Reagan's being underrated a bit too in this conversation. I've always thought Reagan was a pretty good fighter, with an emphasis on her wrestling I don't remember seeing her lose a fight honestly(Though I'm not saying she hasn't, I've just never seen it).

I definitely think Lora is going to do way better then people expect. Honestly, besides Nikki and Alexa Brooke, I can't think of many other strong opponents for Sarah besides Lora that are stateside.

Edit: Sexywife and Paris Love too
True, but Alexa, Sexywife and Paris are out of her weight/height class. I think Steve @ SF has a rule that the girls have to be comparable in size to have a match there.

Offline Jhc113763

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2021, 05:09:38 PM »
Feel like this could be a good matchup, Lora could surprise us a bit but idk if she can withstand Sarah’s attacks. It’s a surprising matchup on paper for sure

Would love to see Lora take on like Misty or Eden(that is if she would return). As for the Sarah, would love to see her against Valentina or Santana from Mexican Catfights.

Offline Soony

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2021, 05:24:36 AM »
https://twitter.com/lcrossmodel/status/1436048714204913666
https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1436167606415896579

It's happening!

It looks like someone was reading our Lora-Reagan topic.  ;D

I hope to change rule disallow choke holds....

I think choke holds is not catfight tactic.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2021, 07:03:47 AM »

Totally agree with you. A catfight involves slapping, tits and pussy attacks, and, above all, hairpulling.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2021, 07:36:18 AM »

Totally agree with you. A catfight involves slapping, tits and pussy attacks, and, above all, hairpulling.

yes less controlled fighting more wild action!

Offline newlander

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2021, 11:11:07 PM »
I hope they wear some lingerie/stockings and strip each other nude with hard wedgies.