News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ex wife Allison v Current Wife Lorraine

• 0 Replies

Offline UKCyber

Ex wife Allison v Current Wife Lorraine
« on: September 11, 2021, 01:18:32 PM »
I will let you make the choice.  Do you think Allison would fight dirty to beat Lorrane
UkCyber
oh yes
UkCyber
we have a mutual friends still. They have a big house in the countryside. Perhaps a summer BBQ..sumemr attire or swimsuits.
bigguy1031
Are you ok, with me cursing as Allison, because Lorraine, you bitch, i am going to kick you ass
UkCyber
of course. I have absolutely no limits....physically or trash talk
I cyber in 3rd person though
bigguy1031
give me an example.
UkCyber
*Lorraine adjusts her white two piece bikini, her blonde hair swept back...body tanned and glistening in sunshine....glares at Allison across the garden....
(so as if watching)
UkCyber
understand?
bigguy1031
Allison notices Lorraine  looking at her, and adjust her pink two piece, by pulling the top around and revealing just a little it of nipple.  Like this
UkCyber
yes
bigguy1031
yt
UkCyber
garden party...lots of drinks....everyone knows about the history between the two but hope that they can act like adults.
Lorraine in white 3 inch heels....white two piece...making sure Allison knows that she took her man.....cupping her much bigger tits to Allison across the garden....some people noticing...others too busy drinking yt
bigguy1031
Allison gets her attention, and motions to her to go out the gate on the far end of the house, where the privacy fence is.yt
UkCyber
LOrraine finishes her drink....and makes her way there....ass wiggling in her white thong and high heels....yt
bigguy1031
Allison is outside the fence waiting for Loraine, and when she clears the gate.  Allison throws her drink in Lorainne's face.  Burning her eyes..  yt
UkCyber
LOrraine shrieks as her vision is compared....wiping her eyes as the drink droips down her face and onto her chest....you dirty bitch she hisses....staggering abckwards
bigguy1031
Allison takes advantage while she can, and gives Lorainne a hard shot right in the lower stomach.  Just above her bikini line. yt
UkCyber
LOrraine blinded is wide open and yelps in agony as Allison sinks a hard punch right into her tanned tummy above her thong....bent over drooling as she tries to get space....
bigguy1031
Allison brings her knee up into Lorainne's crotch.  Then grabs a handful of blonde hair.  yt
UkCyber
Lorraine is nearly taken off the ground with the force of the knee.....her shrieks draw attention to the two as some other guests come to see what is happening....bent over in agony....blonde hair being yanked by the older blonde....LOrraine cupping her aching pussy squealing in agony....let me goo let me gooo yt
bigguy1031
Allison reaches behind the bent over Lorainne, and undoes her top, which starts to fall off.  Then she says, Ok, I will let you go, and spins Lorainne around by her hair and then throws her to the grass.
UkCyber
LOrraines white top comes off in ALlisons hands and her c cups flop out....before she is turned around to face the rest of the guests and thrown to the grass...ocvering up her bare tits....the crowd laughing now...all on Allisons side as they know Lorraine stole her man...someone shouts....are you just going to let her off with that ? She stole your man yt
bigguy1031
Allison says hell no, I am going to teach this husband stealing bitch a lesson, she won't forget.  Allison jumps on top of Lorainne, and starts squeezing her tits and digger her nails into them as hard as she can.  Lorainne lets out a scream.  Then Allison reaches behind her and grabs the front of the thong bikini and pulls on it as hard as she can
.  We can see her muscles straining.
yt
UkCyber
Lorraine is just trying ti get up when Allison lands on her tummy....digging her long nails into Lorraines tit flesh....pulling them up from the side of her body and upwards into the sky....Lorraines high heels stamping in the grass as the crowd cheer on Allison......who then leaves on tit alone to give Lorraine a front wedgy.....Lorraines blonde bush starting to show as the older woman punishes the slut that stiole her husband behind her back.....everyone behind ALlison now....yt
bigguy1031
Allison is now in a punishment frenzy, as she goes back after Lorainne's now sore nipples, which Allison has been working over.  Allison leans over and bites one of the nipples gently first and then viciously making Lorainne scream in pain.  After a few seconds, Allison releases her nipple, and gets up off of her fallen victum, but she is not done.
  She has on heels too, not 3 inch heals like this slut, but fashionable sandles with a good 2 in heel.  She then grabs Lorainnes legs by the ankel and then by the heel of her shoes, and spreads her legs.  yt
UkCyber
Allisons friends are now filming on their phones...some of the men clearly with hard ons...cheering on the 52 year old....no-one wanted you hear anyway Lorraine you fucking fat titted slut...yells one....as she slaps hard at Allions face and head to get her off her aching nipples....her white thong lodge firmly up her pussy....Alliosn stands....glaring at Lorraine then at her friends...before grabbibg Lorraines legs and spreading them....nooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooo please nooooooooooooooooooooobegs lorraine....looking at someone for help but none coming
bigguy1031
Allison before grabbing Lorainnes 3 inch heels in her hand. rips the thong bottom of her foe.  The woman who has caused her so much anguish.  She then spreads Loaainne's legs wide and inserts the heel of her sandel into her pussy.
UkCyber
LOrraine now crying uncontrollably....tries to keep her thong on but Allison is too strong....Lorraines c cups and blonde bush now full on show....stripped by her rival...people moving round ot get a better view of her exposed cxnt...as Allison cruelly puts her heel into her exposed cxnt...Lorraine slamming the grasss
bigguy1031
Allison says this pussy isn't so special any more you fucking slut.  Allison just wrecks Lorainnes crotch.  Then just to finiish her up.  Allison pulls down her bottoms, and stand over Lorainne and then lowers her crotch onto her face.  Allison starts to ride her opponent. yt
UkCyber
people wince as Allison literally destroys Lorraines cxnt...inside and outside....while holding her legs wide in the air....tears falling down lorraines face....hands slapping the grass.....then to her face...then up to beg Allison to stop.....Allison then drops the lsluts legs and takes off her own sexy bikini....older body but still in great shape....as Lorraine lies sobbing...before having Alliosns blonde cxnt forced ointo her face
bigguy1031
Allison is somewhat turned on by all the excitement, and her getting to beat the hell out of her nemesis.  Plus it has been a while, so she uses Lorainne and makes her lick her pussy until she comes on her face.  Allison then get's up, and puts her panties on.  Then she collects Lorainne's bikini and goes, I think I will keep this as a trophy to re
member the day.  Then Allison says, if you ever want it back bitch just try and come get it.  The crowd is cheering her on.