News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Weird Celebrity Catfighting Championship Round 1 Match 3

• 1 Replies

Offline WWE Women’s RPs

« on: September 14, 2021, 05:53:32 PM »

Kim Kardashian v Serena Williams

Tale of the Tape

Kim Kardashian

Nationality: American
Weight: 56KG
Height: 5’2

Serena Williams

Nationality: American
Weight: 72 KG
Height: 5’9

The CEO of the Weird Celebrity Catfighting Championship, Stephanie McMahon comes out to greet the ecstatic fans. She struts her stuff down to the ring as she looks confident and unphased by Sashas attack. She climbs into the ring in her suit and grabs a microphone as she smiles to the crowd.

“Welcome toooo the WEIRD CELEBRITY CATFIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPPP!!!!……. Today we have a battle of the behemoths. Tennis legend Serena Williams faces off against American TV legend Kim Kardashian. It’s going to be a thriller”

The crowd goes wild as they hear this

“But as you may know…. I will be fighting Sasha Banks in the last fight of the round because of her attack on management. She thinks she can just do that to a lead member of staff because I’m older. She has another thing coming. I’m going to p…oooommmmffff”

Suddenly Stephanie gets kicked in the back from behind. Sasha has snuck up on Stephanie and is delivering devastating kicks to the CEO on the ground. She then grabs Steph by the hair and drags her to the corner as she sits her up against the bottom turnbuckle

“No Steph… you have another thing coming”

Sasha buries Stephs face in her ass and just like she did before releases a horrific fart upon the older woman’s face which makes Stephanie nearly pass out.

“Mmmmm that was a ripper. I hope you enjoyed that Steph… or I’m sorry, you’re so old I shouldn’t be disrespecting you like that. I hope you liked that……Mommy hahahaha”

Sasha says as she grabs a pair of handcuffs from under the ring and cuffed both of Stephies hands to the turnbuckle. Sasha then sits in behind Stephanie and uses scissors to cut open Stephanies suit. The fart took so much out of Steph she could barely fight back as her massive tits fell out to the delight of Sasha.

“Well Mommy, you don’t look like the picture of good health. I don’t think you’re in the right space to be running the show today. So I’ve taken it upon myself to take care of you tonight. So sit back, relax and enjoy your front row seat with me hahaha”

“Sasha let me go” Stephanie says weakly

“Mmmm mommy sssshhh, it’s time for the show”

Sasha starts playing with Stephanies tits, massaging them and playing with her nipples. Stephanie kicks and struggles weakly to try escape but it’s no use. Sasha has free reign as a big grin grows on her face

Kim Kardashian then walks out to the ramp in a skimpy black bikini waving to the crowd. She doesn’t waste any time in getting to the ring and taking a glance at Stephanie and Sasha.

“Shall I ask?” Kim says confused

“Nope, Mommy and I are just enjoying the show”

“Kim, help me!” Stephanie murmurs

Sasha then brings a storm of forearms down onto Stephanies tits making them bounce like crazy before she goes back massaging them

“Mommy is old…. She’s losing it”

Sasha says to Kim as Serena starts her walk out. Her massive toned body wearing her signature tennis outfit as her face shows no fear as she marches to the ring and sliding into the ring, paying no attention to Sasha and Stephanie. Focusing all of her attention on Kim

“Oh look at you, the big gorilla is in the building” Kim laughs as she leans against the ropes

“RING THE FUCKING BELL!!” Serena yells as she stares angrily at Kim, making Kim shake a little

The bell rings and Kim immediately runs to the corner with Sasha and Steph while Serena sees red and charges at Kim. Kim dodges the charge sending Serena straight into the corner stunning her and bringing her to one knee right in front of Steph. Kim sensing a chance gives Serena a kick in the ass sending her forward. Serena lands right on top of Stephanie who’s still being groped. Sasha grabs Serena’s hair quickly and pulls it into Stephanies face, making them accidental kiss. Serena’s face grows with shock as she pulls back but only into Kim’s arms. Kim wrenches Serena’s back over her knee and starts punching her in the belly, blowing the wind out of Serena’s strong muscular body. Sasha throws the scissors to Kim who cuts Serena’s tennis outfit up exposing her massive tits. Serena’s back still being wrenched, gets her tits squeezed hard by the smaller woman as she eventually releases Serena. Kim then sits Serena down, intertwining her legs with Stephanies as she starts relaxing Serena much like Sasha is doing with Steph. Steph and Serena release moans of pleasure accidentally as Kim and Sasha push them together, making both their massive tits smooch together. Kim then stars kissing Serena’s neck as Sasha starts stroking Stephanies face

Serena can’t untangle her legs from Stephanie and she’s a sitting duck. Kim pushes her head in towards Stephanie again and they meet lips. Stephanie is starting to enjoy the attack but obviously doesn’t want to make it known Stephanie feels Serena’s lips on her own and feels tingles down her spine. She drifts deeper into the kiss and Sasha realizes this so she lets go of Stephanies head. She’s kissing Serena on her own now but she is so engrossed in it she doesn’t realise the kiss lasts for a few minutes before Serena notices that Stephanie is doing this on her own so she screams into Stephs mouth to get her attention. Stephanie immediately breaks the kiss before Sasha starts laughing

“Hahahaha wow Mommy you must be enjoying this hhhmm… I’ll make sure to do the same in our match. Must respect our elders hahaha”

Serena, still in shock, starts to be pounded on by Kim. Punches to the gut come raining in winding her more and more. To add to this Sasha is pulling her arms in making Serena and Stephs tits mash again. Stephanie can’t go much longer. If this keeps up Sasha will have the mental advantage over her going into their fight. Serena then gets pulled out by her tits. Her body nearly dead weight after the pounding Kim gave her.

“Right time to get this over and done with” Kim says with boredom in her voice

Kim jumps on top of Serena and lowers her massive tits onto her face suffocating her. Serena’s weak struggles make it easier for Kim to get Serena where she wants her. Serena is losing it and needs to find a way out. But there’s little hope and eventually Serena passes out and all Kim needs to do is pin the tennis star…… but Kylie Jenner, Kim’s half sister comes running out to the ring and slides in under the ropes catching Kim by surprise. Kylie of course lost her first round match to Black Widow. She lifts Kim off Serena and catches her into a bearhug. Kim struggles to get out, kicking and screaming as it’s her tits now getting squashed. Kylie looks emotionless as she stares at her older half sister. Kim is starting to fade as her struggles start to weaken. She places her head on Kylie's shoulder as her eyes start to flutter. Her kicks end and the screams turn to defeated moans as she eventually passes out

Kylie drops her on the ground to the amazement of Sasha and Stephanie and places the lifeless Serena on top of her. The referee counts 1….2…..3 and the winner is Serena. Kylie forcefully throws Serena off Kim and shouts down at her half sister

“YOU COULD’VE HELPED ME WIN BUT YOU CHOSE NOT TO. THIS IS REVENGE YOU STUPID BITCH”

Kylie then takes Kim by her hair over to Sasha and Stephanie and places her head in between Sephs massive tits and walks out of the ring. Sasha then mashing Stephs tits against Kim’s head which makes Steph lose it even more and she is very close to losing their match before it even starts. Sasha pulls Stephs head towards her and gives her s deep kiss, one that Steph secretly didn’t want to end. Sasha then uncuffed Steph and left Kim laying in her tits, walking out of the ring after Kylie

Serena then awakens and sees what’s after going on so she tries to leave immediately. But she gets stopped by Stephanie who is still lustful since their kiss. Stephanie doesn’t say anything, she just surprises Serena with another deep kiss. One that she couldn’t hold in. The kiss lasts for a few minutes before Serena breaks and walks off leaving a defeated Kim and a horny Stephanie in the ring. Steph tries to restrain herself but kisses the lifeless body of Kim who suddenly wakes up and starts pounding Steph in her exposed tits before pushing her off her and running away. Sasha had definitely gotten her way. She has gotten into the head of Steph.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the delay with this one! The next match will be Nicki Minaj vs Demi Mawby. I hope you enjoy it!!

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Weird Celebrity Catfighting Championship Round 1 Match 3
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 06:20:05 PM »
Another very entertaining, fun and sexy story! Love the wild action, love to see Sasha and Steph getting involved again and can't wait for their match.

Thank you for setting up this tournament and writing these stories.