News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Perfect Half

• 3 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
The Perfect Half
« on: September 14, 2021, 11:49:41 PM »
Sanna
{alt}

Ashley

"Behind a great man, there is always a great woman".
Never have these words been truer. They perfectly portray the figure of the modern man who is searching for the perfect half of his life. Often, those who are predestined to be together have no difficulty in finding themselves in a woman. A woman with whom to begin the long journey called Life.
One man for one woman, that is the universal law that commands each of us... but if there is one thing I have learned it is that exceptions exist, and they are not subject to any law.
A man could meet his perfect half, the partner of his life, and then find a second one. The human soul is fragile and incomplete because nobody can be perfect. Man is like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle waiting for the one piece to complete each other.
What if there were two equal pieces? What if there are two perfect halves of a person? How can man, the most indecisive human being on earth, choose which perfect half will be at his side?
Simple, man cannot make such a choice... not without help.
When Sanna met her husband for the first time, she thought she had finally found the love she had long been looking for. The red thread of destiny had connected her heart to that of the man, an indistinguishable sign that the two of them were predestined to be together.
After a few years, the woman learned of the existence of another person in her husband's life. A person also connected by the red thread of destiny to the man she loved.
Sanna immediately realised that her husband had found himself at the mercy of two seas, their waves constantly clashing to wrest the disputed man from each other.
The woman immediately started looking for her perfect new half via social media, even using her husband's profile. It didn't matter if she was discovered, she had to know. Scrolling through her Instagram home page, Sanna's eye caught a young girl, and she knew immediately that she had found what she was looking for. The girl presented the same characteristics as her. She was sexy, with a well-built physique and huge breasts.
Sanna looked carefully at the pictures of the girl, concentrating more on the magnificent young breasts that seemed to threaten her with every picture.
What the woman was unaware of was that Ashley had also researched the woman's profile, discovering how similar the two of them were. As she carefully measured the woman's built body, Ashley took the initiative to write directly to her predestined rival.
The notification of a private message stopped Sanna from closing the social to stop worrying. With her heart suddenly racing, she opened the chat with Ashley, finding a picture of the girl lying in the garden, dressed only in a white bikini that struggled to hide her shape.
"This is the bikini your man likes to see before he fucks me."
Sanna looked carefully at the picture, taking her time to scan the girl's powerful breasts before answering. For the first time, the woman saw a breast as large as her own, a pair of tits that matched hers in shape and size.
Quickly changing, Sanna put on her husband's favourite bikini, the only one capable of enhancing her enormous breasts. He couldn't tell if she had bigger tits, but he tried to scare the girl by showing confidence.
"Not bad, cxnt. But you have to go a long way to reach my level."
 Sanna had never exchanged such images with another woman, but she knew she had to. She felt it within herself, her instincts compelling her to challenge the girl and accept any provocation.
Soon there was a heated exchange between the two new rivals, both confident that they were the true perfect half of the man they both loved. They began to press each other, threatening each other without worrying about the consequences, soon realising that they would have to take action to resolve the situation.
"He's mine and I'm his, bitch. He wants me."
"I don't think so, bitch. He's already got better at home."
"Better? Bitch, I'm better for him. He needs a real woman by his side!"
"He already has a real woman and that's me. Every time he wants to suck my huge breasts before he sticks his cock in my cleavage. Go back to playing with dolls, baby girl."
"Don't make me laugh, grandma! You're not woman enough to satisfy him the way I do. He loves to lick my nipples as he penetrates me savagely."
"You're just a cheap whore. You can't find a man so you think you're stealing him from someone! But you were wrong, my dear whore. You've found a better woman than you, who isn't going to let you take what's hers!"
Sanna watched the screen as the girl was typing her reply. After a few seconds, instead of a written message, a picture of Ashley's naked tits appeared in full view.
"Oh, really? Then show me how much better you are than me, you old bag. Me, you and our tits. You'll find out how inferior you are to me," the girl quickly wrote next.
"You think I'm scared of you, little girl? You don't know what you're up against!" The woman furiously shed her top, then immortalised her huge breasts in response to the threat "Watch and learn, bitch! These are the tits of a real woman!"
"All I see are flabby, saggy bags, bitch! You have nothing that compares to my breasts. I know it, you know it and so does he!"
Reading those last words, Sanna felt anger bubbling up inside her. She had never felt like this before, the hatred she felt for Ashley was a new and powerful feeling. Surely, the girl felt the same.
"Bitch, I can't wait to destroy you. My man will be home later, make sure you're here when he gets here!"
"Don't worry, bitch. I won't miss the chance to humiliate you in front of my man. Afterwards, even he will know that you are nothing compared to me!"
Sanna angrily closed the app, throwing her mobile phone on the sofa in front of her. The girl had promised to ruin her life by defeating her nemesis in her own house, in front of her man. She would do anything to beat her, but Sanna would also unleash all her strength. Now, all that remained was to wait.
A few hours later, Ashley rang the woman's doorbell. She knew exactly where he lived; she herself had entered the house to fuck the man while his wife was away. That day, she crossed the threshold with a completely different intent. She had to prove that she was better than that woman who dared to stand in her place.
Sanna opened the door after a few seconds, staring at the girl with a strong desire for destruction. She was dressed in a simple white dress with black polka dots, which raised her breasts. Ashley returned the stare, continuing until the woman stepped aside to let her in. The girl was wearing a white blouse and a pair of red shorts.
Closing the door, the woman followed the girl towards the living room, where her husband, and now Ashley, sat on the couch. Although a few seconds had passed since the girl had entered, Sanna found her with one hand on the man's hidden erection. As she massaged her husband's cock, she whispered sweet words in the man's ear, increasing the man's arousal.
"Keep your hands down, bitch," hissed Sanna, grabbing Ashley's hand and throwing it away.
The girl changed her expression and glared at her as she grabbed her wrist. That bitch had interrupted her little flirtation forcefully, getting between her and her lover again.
"That's the last time you stop me, bitch," Ashley hissed, resting a hand on the man's leg.
"Only because you're leaving here alone, bitch," the woman replied curtly.
Sanna sat on the other side of the man, exchanging hateful glances with her younger rival. In silence, the two women began kissing the man's neck. The room was soon filled with the sweet sound of the two women's wet kisses, a sign of their unquestioning love for the disputed man. Ashley was the first to start using her tongue, licking the man's neck to elicit his first sigh of pleasure. Sanna responded in the same way, she couldn't back down in that little competition. When the girl realised that her rival was imitating her, she took the initiative to carry on the dispute. She took the man's right hand and brought it to her breast.
"Feel how firm and big they are," whispered the girl sensually as she felt the man's hand tighten around her left tit, "They are the best, and they are all yours."
The man turned towards the girl, unable to hide his astonishment at feeling the girl's incredible breasts. He had licked and felt them before, but found himself inexplicably surprised as if it was the first time he had seen them.
His astonishment increased when his left hand was brought to Sanna's breasts. His wife could not allow the girl to gain too much ground.
"Don't believe him, my love," whispered the woman in her husband's ear, "My tits are firmer and bigger than his."
Ashley grunted in annoyance as she saw the man's gaze turn to his rival's breasts, ignoring hers. She couldn't believe this change in desire on the part of her lover, the woman was no match for her. Ashley looked at the woman, who looked at her smugly, as if she had won.
Grunting, Ashley caught the man's attention again as she pulled away. As her lover's eyes settled on her again, Ashley opened the buttons of her blouse to reveal her breasts, barely contained by her white floral bra. Smiling, she grabbed her lover's hand with both hands, and placed it in the centre of her cleavage. Afterwards, she used her arms to cradle the hand with her breasts, giving the woman a clear look of defiance.
"This will be her cock after I beat you," were the silent words Sanna perceived from the rival gaze.
Squinting her eyes, she grabbed the man's face and turned it to herself. Sanna smiled before slipping her hand inside her dress and pulling out first her left boob and then her right with just the right speed. The woman saw the man's eyes go wide as he discovered she wasn't wearing a bra under her dress. Grabbing her husband's face again, she pushed him into her warm cleavage to cuddle him with her flesh. Sanna's move was devious, but impressive.
Ashley watched interdicted as her lover rejoiced as she quickly moved her head inside her enemy's cleavage. The woman had played hardball, openly challenging her with her gaze.
"Try harder," Ashley realized from the woman's arrogant look.
The girl looked for a way to get back into the spotlight, but it was hard to find one after Sanna's move. After a few seconds of thoughtful silence, the girl got up from the couch.
Sanna looked at her uncomprehendingly, and before the woman could do anything, Ashley grabbed the man by the shoulders and pulled him away from the woman's cleavage. He turned to complain, but seeing the girl's serious look, he decided to remain silent. With a nod, Ashley motioned the man over so she could sit between him and his wife.
Staring first at the woman's breasts and then locking eyes with her rival, Ashley unhooked her bra and threw it behind her. Sanna lowered her gaze for a few seconds, composure watching her rival's breasts before looking up.
Without saying a word, Ashley slowly pushed forward, her breasts pressed against Sanna's pair, both pairs flattening slightly where their tits met. The woman felt the firmness of the young woman's breasts against her for the first time, as Ashley looked at her as if to threaten her that she could flatten her with her tits. After a few seconds, the girl withdrew, their tits quickly returning to their original shape.
It was Sanna's turn to advance. She pushed her tits forward slightly, their flesh rippling as their breasts met each other's firmness. It was the girl's turn to feel how dangerous the woman's breasts were, while Sanna stared at her arrogantly as if to accept her threat and challenge her to try and flatten her. After a few seconds, the woman turned back.
The man watched this silent exchange with impartial silence, observing everything curiously from over the girl's shoulder.
In unison, the two women pushed forward. Their tits collided slightly harder than before, and the man could feel a small meaty slap as the two pairs of huge breasts met. They both kept their tits pressed lightly together, staring into the depths of their eyes to search for any obvious stimulus or sign of repentance or fear. What they saw in each other's eyes was resolve and a conviction that each was the better woman.
The two women retreated after exactly one minute, knowing that the only way to continue was to show those present who had the better breasts. Only one could be right in her arrogance, and the desire to see their opponents' confidence crumble became apparent to both.
The first to get up was Sanna, followed by Ashley. The girl seemed to immediately go on the defensive, while the woman watched impassively. The woman had no intention of fighting there, so she turned without a word and headed for the bedroom. Ashley followed her with his eyes before he understood. The man followed closely behind, then settling down on the double bed, while the two women remained standing in front of him.
There was enough room in the room to fight without getting on the bed, but they both knew that if they had to, the place where they had both climaxed would be the scene of their war. The man's eyes travelled from one pair of breasts to the other, unable to choose the sexiest, the biggest, the best.
"You'll only be a distant memory when I'm done with you, whore," Sanna hissed, breaking the silence.
"Get ready to throw away your bras, bitch. Because when I win you won't need them anymore," Ashley replied, squinting.
"You will pay dearly for your cockiness, child. Surrender now and leave."
"Make me, bitch."
With the last statements, the fight began. They both reached out and embraced, carefully aligning their nipples to crush them together. They clung to each other with their arms, making their breasts swell between them as they fought for the space between them. Sighing at the sudden sensations, they slowly took to pumping and squeezing their tits together, rolling them over each other as the room filled with the sound of flesh rubbing. Trying to hold them still with their arms as much as they could, the two women pushed them together again each time their tits slid apart. Despite their desires to dominate their rival, they began their duel slowly, as if to perfectly feel the firmness of their rival's breasts to increase the pleasure when they would overcome it. Leaning over each other, they pressed their foreheads together, savouring the first rival grunts as their breasts pressed together.
Arching their shoulders, they rolled their breasts between them, moving their shoulders to push them together, crushing them hard. Within the struggling flesh, both Sanna and Ashley could feel their turgid nipples colliding before plunging into the rival flesh. The man could clearly see the increased intensity of the duel before him as the first moans escaped the lips of the two women, increasing the speed of the movements and the force of the thrusts.
Ashley and Sanna stared cheekily at each other as they pumped and thrust their tits together with more force. The struggle between their breasts slowly became more brutal, each woman driven by the desire to show the man they loved how superior they were to their rival. They pushed their breasts together even harder, their nipples in constant contact seemed to act as the precise point of contact to crush their breasts together.
Pushing hard but smartly, they continued to struggle, keeping their breasts evenly in contact. They embraced each other, grunting and moaning in growing pain, not giving any ground to their rival.
They slowly began to push their breasts back and forth, leaning forward to increase the pressure, crushing and distorting their breasts against each other. They rubbed their huge tits back and forth, until both of their breasts were perfectly pressed together.
They continued to crush and push them together relentlessly, in a maelstrom of torture and pain, back and forth, their flesh rubbing against each other as their tits were distorted with each contact.
With a groan, Sanna looked down, wondering how it was possible that her breasts were colliding evenly against the girl's, pressing together but failing to win them over. In her mind, she couldn't detect any weakness in the firmness of Ashley's tits, which were firmly resisting her attacks.
The same thoughts formed in Ashley's mind as she lowered her gaze and grunted as the woman's tits maintained their strength despite her being younger. She wondered how it was possible that the woman could respond to each attack with the same strength without faltering.
Smiling confidently, the two women wrapped their arms around her shoulders and began to squeeze.
"You're going down, old skank," grunted Ashley as her tits met Sanna's as each woman tried to push the other back, "He's mine."
The girl grunted her wife's nipples stabbing into her flesh. Grabbing her wrists, Ashley squeezed with all her strength, enjoying the painful moan that escaped Sanna's lips.
"Bitch" hissed the woman "You're not going to steal my husband from me" Sanna replied in response to the attacks.
Each pair of breasts crushed and warped slightly against each other. Ashley's huge tits seemed to shift more and more as they pushed against Sanna's slightly larger breasts. The girl's breasts began to rise a few times as the woman hit the underside of her rival tits. They both looked down, losing their confidence as they felt the power of the rival tits.
The man watched intently as Ashley moved to the side so that her tits were rubbing against the woman's. Sanna gasped when she felt the young woman's nipples gaining ground inside her flesh, as Ashley pulled her breasts over his wife's.
When Ashley felt her tits return to their shape, she rocked back against the woman. Sanna grunted loudly as the girl's breasts damaged her tits, unable to hiss in pain. Ashley continued to attack, the women began to move around the room with the girl dictating the pace. Both women stared at each other as the young woman's left breast slipped over Sanna's left tit, entering the woman's cleavage before hitting the other breast as well.
Sanna saw her flesh give way, and slightly, as Ashley's pair pushed against hers. Growling, the woman pushed her tits forward. Ashley grunted in discomfort as she stepped back, allowing the woman to strike again. They both grunted as Sanna's tits were pushed forward, pushing Ashley's breasts back.
The girl looked down, watching her huge breasts move more as she fought the pair of the woman, who smiled at her rival. Sanna struck again, her tits pressed against Ashley's pair, which immediately responded.
The two women began to grind their big tits together. Grunting, Ashley pushed her tits against Sanna's breasts, pushing her wife's pair up and out. As the girl went back to repeat the move, the woman charged in turn and the two pairs of breasts collided in unison.
The sweaty slap filled both women's ears, before they groaned as their flesh exploded outwards. Watching with a keen eye, it appeared that Sanna's breasts were taking up slightly more space between the two bodies, but each movement made the two pairs tremble as they were pushed together. Wrapping up tighter, the two women aligned their breasts before thrusting forward.
The perfect young half moaned when she felt her tits wobble slightly against the woman's breasts. Turning back, it was Sanna's turn to grunt in discomfort as the girl's breasts pressed against hers.
Suddenly, Ashley gasped for air. The man watched the smile draw across his wife's face as she tightened her grip more firmly. Grunting, Sanna managed to lift the girl off the ground, her bare feet inches from the floor moving back and forth. and really put the squeeze on the actress. What the woman had not counted on, however, was the increased weight of the girl and her breasts pressed against her own tits. 
Groaning with fatigue and sudden pressure, the wife used the few remaining seconds to throw the girl over the side. As neither of them let go, both women followed the movement, stumbling until they fell to the floor. Finding themselves on the floor, the two perfect halves managed to remain embraced, pressing their tits together. The man had to approach the edge of the bed to see the struggle.
Feeling each other's hot breath on her face, Ashley pushed her nipples into Sanna's tender flesh, who closed her eyes briefly.
Groaning, the woman pushed her tits forward, colliding with the girl's firm flesh once more. Lying on their sides, Ashley's back facing the bed, they continued to push their tits together. Each collision seemed to give Sanna a slight advantage, as the man could clearly see the young girl backing further and further towards the floor.
With effort, the girl steadily regained her footing, while the woman grunted as her rival avoided being trapped beneath her. Ashley began to moan loudly as Sanna slammed her tits harder against the young woman's pair, trying to force her back against the floor.
In desperation, Ashley threw herself upwards. Her tits met Sanna's pair, and pain exploded through both their bodies. That move allowed Ashley to get up on her knees, but gave the woman time to do the same.
Quickly, they leaned against each other, pressing their foreheads together as they squeezed hard. Ashley felt the sudden pain as Sanna squeezed her body tightly, the woman's flesh beginning to encroach on the young girl's territory as the girl closed her eyes, feeling her body burn with fatigue.
Returning to staring hatefully at the woman, Ashley began to slowly stand up. Sanna looked at her grunting, feeling the young woman's breasts press against her from above. Without waiting for her rival to gain too much of an advantage, the woman followed the young perfect half on her way up.
Keeping their tits pressed together and squeezing hard, the two women moaned against each other's faces, struggling to get up. Absurdly, Sanna was the first to get up, and she immediately began pushing her rival down. Ashley grunted as her advance came to a sudden halt, her breasts swelling outwards.
Sanna began to push down, standing up on her tiptoes to make sure she was using her weight to bring her rival down again. Ashley's eyes widened in fear as she felt herself being pushed down again, barely able to match the downward thrust of her wife's tits.
They remained locked in that position for a few seconds before the woman grunted again. Ashley began to gain ground, rising slowly as Sanna was lifted by sheer brute force. The girl's legs trembled with the effort, but eventually the fight returned to the same level as the beginning, with both perfect halves standing, their tits pressed together.
With their arms now heavy from the effort of holding each other tightly, the two women pushed even harder against each other. They pushed their tits together, staring at each other in anger and frustration, before they felt themselves being pushed back by their own breasts that couldn't crush their counterparts. Stepping back, they pushed their tits together again.
They began to struggle violently, their tits slamming and smashing together with resounding slaps, followed by the grunts and moans of both as their nipples continued to stab at rival flesh.
Each woman strained to push back her rival, causing repeated violent collisions to begin, each breast trying to overpower the other. Sometimes, Ashley seemed to destroy the woman's resistance, other times it was Sanna who seemed to dominate the girl's firmness. Without giving in and without hesitation, they both pushed their shoulders back to press their tits against those of their rival.
The woman's breasts soon began to take up more space. The man noticed this immediately, his eyes had remained focused on the struggling breasts for the entire twenty minutes. When Ashley's younger tits began to lightly push Sanna's breasts, he saw it perfectly. With a groan, the woman was forced to step back as the girl pushed forward.
"Looks like you've reached your limit, cheap whore," Ashley smiled arrogantly, pushing again.
"No... fucking... way" grunted Sanna, backing away again.
Despite the woman trying to push on the girl's breasts, Ashley used the few extra inches of height she had to her advantage to push her rival's tits down. Sanna fought her opponent's thrust, raising her tits upwards, but the girl was quick to change direction and push forward, forcing the woman to take another step backwards.
Grunting, Sanna felt the discomfort increasing as she saw her proud breasts leaking against the girl's tits. Casting a pained glance at the man on the bed, the woman felt her breasts wobble against the pair of the perfect young half. With another thrust, Ashley pinned the woman against the wall, Sanna moaned in pain as her backward movements came to a sudden halt and her rival tits pressed against hers.
"You're mine now," the girl hissed menacingly.
Ashley began to slam her tits forward, hitting Sanna's defenceless breasts head on, who continued to moan as her breasts tried to resist the continued pressure. Each time the woman tried to thrust forward, Ashley would begin to slam her breasts in from the right or left, alternating to not allow her rival to recover.
The man watched excitedly as his wife was beaten by her lover, while the wall prevented the woman from falling backwards. He could see the suffering on the woman's face as he felt the pain cross her chest and the victorious smile on the young rival's face.
Pushing with her toes, Ashley squeezed Sanna's tits even more, and they swelled enormously, spilling out over the sides. The woman closed her eyes and threw her head back as she felt her breasts lose their shape as her rival used the wall to increase the pressure on the woman's breasts.
The woman's fleshy slaps and moans continued incessantly for a few minutes, the girl continuing to mercilessly rage on the breasts of the man's perfect first half. The woman's red breasts continued to be crushed by the force of Ashley's younger tits, who smilingly continued to inflict pain on the woman.
Turning around, Ashley stood on her tiptoes, lifting her breasts upwards. Sanna watched with red eyes as the girl's tits rose above her own, and without her being able to do anything, the young woman's breasts crashed down on top of her own. Sanna let out a desperate scream as her tits suddenly deformed from the impact. Grunting, the girl began to repeat the move, aware of the apparent cessation of hostility on the part of her rival.
With one last blow, the most violent as Ashley even jumped upwards before slamming her tits down, Sanna felt her entire body being pushed downwards. Expecting Ashley's body to support her but not finding it, the woman's legs gave way and she fell to her knees.
Ashley looked down at her with a pained look before turning to face her man. Smiling, she walked slowly to the bed. He could see the pain gripping Ashley's chest with every step. Despite the fact that he had beaten the woman's tits so far, the girl's breasts had also suffered a lot of damage.
Kneeling on the bed, the girl began to massage the man's erection out of his trousers, before paving her way to the freedom of his cock. Once out, the girl gently welcomed the erection into the middle of her tits, starting to slide her warm tits all over the man's cock.
The sensation was magnificent for both of them, Ashley could feel the vigour growing as she took pleasure in titjobing her man, having proved that she was the best. The girl closed her eyes as the tip of the man's cock began to get wet, ready to erupt.
The man opened his eyes as he heard Ashley's scream. He saw the pain in the girl's eyes as his wife pulled her off the bed by her hair. The woman looked evilly at the girl as she rolled on the floor, her breasts swollen and reddened but still ready to fight.
"It's not over yet, bitch!" yelled Sanna furiously.
Ashley stood up quickly, not expecting the woman to have any strength left to fight her.
"Then I'm going to finish you off now, bitch!" shouted the girl.
Throwing themselves forward, they met with a resounding pop. They both moaned but didn't let the pain get the better of them and began hurling their tits at the rival pair. On tiptoe, they continued to throw their tits together, hitting each other in a confused but violent manner.
The huge tits collided in mid-air, flattening brutally. With each blow, both pairs of breasts lost their shape, melting together before bouncing and shaking. Each impact was accompanied by the screams of both women, who began to cry from the incredible pain they were experiencing.
The two perfect halves could see in each other's eyes the pain of their own blows as they continued to exchange. Tears of pain and agony ran down their cheeks, combined with the moans of the brutal blows. Harder and harder, they returned to slamming their tits more evenly, and as the pain increased, the time between blows increased.
Both Sanna and Ashley knew right away that they would find out the best after that exchange, because neither of them would have the strength to get back up and resume fighting once it was over.
Once again, they pushed their huge breasts together, moaning in pain, staring into each other's eyes in absolute agony. Neither of them could take much more of this titanic struggle. Their blows were effective and brutal, and one of them was also what marked the end.
Both pushed their tits forward, flattening each other as the women were shot backwards by the recoil.
In desperation, they continued to throw themselves at each other, gasping in pain after each blow. The man heard the continuous meaty slaps coming from the brutal collisions of the two pairs of tits, followed by the guttural moans of the women who were on the verge of passing out from the pain. Getting up again, they both shot their huge tits forward, crushing them together, almost falling backwards from the collision. Both Sanna and Ashley realised that they had reached the upper limit of their tits' strength, so they threw themselves again, but before they could turn back they wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders.
Leaning against each other, now exhausted, they pushed their tits together, moaning as the nipples penetrated deep into their flesh. Their bruised tits swelled out of all proportion as they tried to tighten their grip, causing sparks of pain to radiate through their bodies. Ashley stared intently at Sanna before tightening her grip and pulling the woman closer to her. The wife moaned as the girl continued the movement, pushing back her breasts.
"No... way!" hissed Sanna, squeezing in turn and pushing her tits forward.
Ashley struggled to hold on and keep that small advantage, but with force the woman's breasts regained the little ground they had lost. Meeting again, the two women began to grind their tits together in the final test, where the man could clearly see the first differences. One breast began to slowly envelop the other. The beauty felt her flesh disappear slightly over the huge rival tits, and began to move her breasts with more movement as she felt the breasts begin to sag.
"N...no..." whispered the perfect half painfully.
The woman took pleasure in her rival's desperate expression as their tits battled, and she responded with a sweet smile as the difference between the two pairs of tits became more and more pronounced. The rival pushed back, forcing her opponent's flesh to swell at the sides for a second, before returning to push back her opponent's increasingly defeated tits. The woman lowered her gaze as she felt her breasts waver once more, the rival tits forcing hers back despite her best efforts.
Standing up on her tiptoes, the dominant beauty began to push her rival down. The rival felt her back arching as her tits continued to struggle against the leading pair. Both grunted from the effort as their bodies engaged in a struggle of strength. The man could clearly see sweat dripping down the deep cleavage of the two pairs of tits as the beauties gritted their teeth. Slowly, one woman fell to her knees after an interminable struggle, overwhelmed by the weight of the other's body. Her rival lowered herself to her level, continuing to stay on top to push her further down. Both freed their hands, grabbing each other and bringing the clash to a fight between tits, arms and weight.
The man saw that the kneeling woman began to push her rival back, despite the disadvantageous position. As the top beauty moaned as she felt her arms go back, the man saw the stubbornness of the two women in front of him. They could have moved any way they wanted, escaped or pushed using more movement, but the two women forced each other to keep their breasts in constant contact. The fight had begun between their tits, and both were proud of what nature had given them. The man only realised at that moment how important it was for them to keep their tits squeezed even in that new struggle.
"Go... down..." moaned the woman.
The rival moaned loudly as her arms went back again. She could feel the incessant burning of her arms reveal how much she could not resist her opponent's strength. Grunts and groans brought the two perfect halves to their knees, where the top of one pushed down on the top of the other. With a long, painful groan, the woman's back touched the floor, her legs locked beneath her. Exhausted, she felt her arms being pushed upwards and pinned against the cold ground. The other woman kept a firm grip of her knees around her rival's belly as she tightened her grip on her wrists.
"It's... over... bitch."
The two perfect halves stared into each other's eyes, their faces inches apart so that their lips brushed with every movement. The woman on top slammed her tits forward, eliciting a groan from her rival on the ground. The perfect half moaned loudly as the rival nipples penetrated her flesh. With their eyes locked, they began pumping their tits together where only one seemed to give more strength to her attacks. The woman on top leaned in even more, pressing her forehead with her rival's, beginning to rub and grind her breasts into her rival's.
The woman on the ground pushed her tits upwards, eliciting a moan of pain from her opponent who responded with a thrust of the same force. Exchanging continuous thrusts, the two women moaned as they felt their collapsing breasts burn with pain and constant fighting. Their breasts collided and rubbed incessantly, the man continued to watch with excitement as the women's flesh shaped over and over again, giving no clear sign of victory.
Gradually, the attacks of the woman on top became less insistent, the pain and fatigue beginning to take effect and making the fight much slower. The woman on the ground tried to arch her back and push her tits upwards, but apart from a stifled moan from her rival she could not escape her rival's grasp. She continued again and again, slamming her body against the woman on top of her, continuing to grunt and moan as the pain increased.
But despite all her efforts, Ashley was unable to overcome the woman's strength. Lowering her gaze, she clearly saw Sanna's tits continue to press against hers from above, slowly crushing them. She felt it inside her, her tits losing their firmness against the rival pair. She looked up and met the woman's, they both knew what was happening. The man saw Sanna smile, before inhaling deeply. The woman began slamming her tits from right to left, and vice versa, raping the girl's pair who groaned with each blow. Ashley tried hard to match the woman's blows, but Sanna was too much for her. Slamming her tits, Sanna heard the girl's pained moan fill her ears. This led her to slam the girl's abused tits again and again, using her winning breasts.
After a few seconds, the woman felt her breath catch as she slowed her movements, beginning to slowly grind her tits into Ashley's. The girl beneath her began to moan as the seconds ticked by, exchanging eloquent glances. Sanna saw the despair and defeat in the girl's eyes, while the young woman saw the lust of victory in Sanna's. The woman released her grip on the girl's wrists, leaving her arms free.
Lifting herself up, Ashley sighed in relief when Sanna's tits finally let go of hers, her flesh falling to her sides helplessly. But the girl's eyes widened, as did her mouth to scream as Sanna let go with her full weight. The collision made them both moan in pain, but it was Ashley who continued to moan as she felt the overwhelming weight of Sanna's breasts dig into her chest. The woman lifted herself again and again, each time eliciting cries of pain from the exhausted girl, who merely endured the agonising penance of having challenged the woman.
It was the man who stopped the fight that was now over. He promptly grabbed Sanna's body, pulling her upwards. The woman looked at him with a bewildered air, but understood that her husband's actions were the result of his pity for the girl. Watching the scene, Ashley's tears continued to fall more frequently as she saw the excitement of her defeat in the man's eyes and in his erection.
The truly perfect meta got up from Ashley's defeated and sweaty body and exchanged a long, passionate wet kiss in front of the girl who could do nothing but watch as Sanna sighed victoriously into her man's mouth.
Parting, he returned to the bed, waiting for his wife to do the same. Sanna thought it best to do something different before she could take all her man's excitement for herself. Turning to the defeated girl, she grabbed her hair and forced her to get up. Groaning, Ashley followed every movement the woman dictated, until she was made to sit on a chair in front of the bed. With her head dangling, the girl offered no resistance as Sanna tied her rival's wrists to the backrest, using the girl's bra.
"Know that I'll take your bra too" Sanna whispered to the girl once she was pinned to the chair "you won't need it for quite a while. In the meantime... enjoy the show, bitch."
With those words, Sanna finally made her way to the bed, where the man was excitedly waiting for her. In Ashley's tired eyes, the indelible image of the woman who had dominated her tits fucking the man she loved and making him completely hers, deeply marked the girl. Those images would come back to haunt her again and again throughout her life. Her greatest disappointment was finally seeing her lover's sperm filling his wife for her.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 11:50:32 PM by Susanoom »
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
Re: The Perfect Half
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 05:12:43 AM »
Amazing!!!!!

Offline LizOceans

• Relaxed. Just don't rile me up
Re: The Perfect Half