News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Adventure in the Man Cave

• 0 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
Adventure in the Man Cave
« on: September 16, 2021, 07:09:35 PM »
Man: how was the mixed cyber
Girl: It was more fun than I thought. And the stakes got sexual, but not like he planned, lol.
Man: mmm--i like the sound of that lol
Girl: Lol.
Man: wanna try a cyber match. I do have high expectations.
Girl: IF we step on the mat, thoughts on stakes?
Man: that's tricky--if you don't want to get sexy--id settle for a victiory pose and humiliation--but its a matter of taste

Girl: We could put sex on the line, but what would that entail if you lose?
Man: if you defeat me? --ha ha ha

Girl: Yes.

Man: stripping and having your way

Girl: Good to know.

Man: makng the loser do things. I'm open. you wanna try a trial-im not gonna push it. but you sound like a lot of fun.

Girl: Mats, thong bikini, barefoot for me. Private home, grappling, no strikes or catty tactics, obviously. Win by submission.

Man: yeah--your house or mine? i just bought a shiny blue speedo.

Girl: Yours, mats down when I arrive.

Man: yes im all ready--i have a real set up down in my MAN CAVE. Im sititng on the couch waiting for you. i dnt know who my opponent is so im very curious
yt

Girl: I come out of the bathroom in your man cave, having stripped out of my jeans and top, down to my black thong bikini, barefoot, my 5’3”, 130 pound
cyclist body on display, thick from the waist down and my hair in a short ponytail. I look at you seated on the couch as I walk to the far corner of
the mat and toss my gym bag aside to the corner of the
room. I look you over and take a deep breath, rolling my arms and hopping in place to loosen up. Yt

Man: Im shocked to see you--i thought it would be a man--but im  instantly interested--you can tell my my shorts. I rise and walk to the mat and
strut around showing off my male muscles--i smile a superior smile. You sure you want to wrestle a man. I lick my lips
yt

Girl: I spread my feet widely, bending to reach one ankle with both hands, then the other, stretching my legs as I nod, looking you over.
“I think I’ can handle it.”
Yt

Man: I'm 5'6 145 lbs--you
Man: I am ready--i hunch over and eye you--raising my amrs ready to grab you or lock up
yt

Girl: 5’3”, 130 pounds. I bicycle quite a bit.

Man: i noticed you wonderful legs--are you ready. I am moving toward you arms forwards--i wriggle my fingers
yt

Girl: I approach as we start to circle, feinting at you and trying to get a read on you as you come forward, slapping at your hands and circling to my right.
 I lunge in to lock up with you, pulling down on your head and trying to turn my hips, trying to pull you into a side headlock. Yt

Man: oof--I feel grip of those arms--I am bent forward--my right leg moves in front of my left to brace my body so i don't fall victim--
i grab yoiur waist  and hold on tight then try flop to the side to start this off--pulling you down with me to the mat
yt

Girl: I lock in the headlock, sinking it in and getting my forearm under your chin to pull your head in tight against my side, feeling you wrap around my
waist and pull me onto you, landing hard across your chest as I spread my knees and feet for balance to land on you, keeping the hold on as I press my
weight onto your head and throat, head down a bit as I watch your face. Yt

Man: I push with my leg to try to reverse us--I don't want this girl to be on top. I use all my strength to get on top of you and strain at your hands to
break the connection between them so I can get my head out. i struggle as my face gets redder
yt

Girl: I feel you push with your leg, turning us so we roll and I am off you, opening my legs widely as you extend yours to push, and holding your head
tightly, wrapping my legs around your waist just above the hips as you roll slightly onto me, locking my ankles and SQUEEZING AS YOU FOCUS ON TRYING TO
LOOSEN THE HEADLOCK, ADDING A SCISSORS AS YOU START TO FREE YOUR HEAD. YT

. Sorry about the caps. Meant to capitalize squeeze only.

Man: I like them--you wild lady. I have to get my head free--the scissors will take care of itself--I pull your hands apart--
i feel your fingers plop loose as i strain at them--i get my knees under and lift my body so you are hanging nearly upside down with yoru
scissors holding your waist up i rise as high as i can supporting your body then I try to open those legs
yt

Girl: I reach up as you stand, grabbing your wrist in both hands and pulling my upper body toward you before letting my legs open and drop to the mat,
immediately bring my feet up between us to push you off as I let your wrist go and roll away. Yt

Man: i stagger back when you push with your legs--but i don't fall--i look at you with rising respect. i will have to show you who is boss.
i charge at you as you roll away i try to leap on top of you
yt

Girl: I get to my back as you leap at me, getting my knees up to your chest as you land, feet opened and hooked around your rib cage,
grabbing at your wrist as you draped over me, trying to keep my knees on your chest and a firm grip on your wrists, bent and on my back,
but trying to keep you in front of me. Yt

Man: oof those knees did some damage.--i am hanging over you now like --she knows how to hold me---im shocked and frustrated --
i tug my wrists free of your soft girl hands and grab yor legs pulling them to the side so my body falls on top of you belly to belly--
i cant think of any clever offensive moves against this woman but at least i try to avoid your traps
yt

Girl: I feel your weight on me as you land, wrapping my legs around you, bringing my knees high behind you and closing my inner thighs on your waist
just above the hips, trying to lock my ankles,. I grab your head and pull it hard against me, just under my chin when you pull my hands off your wrists,
pulling myself forward against you, trying to keep on the offensive, smother headlocking you as I grip my own elbows behind your head,
gritting my teeth now as I continuously try to ease my legs higher on your waist and move up your body from my back. Yt

Man: damn--im only playing catchup--i try to untangle your grips on me--you cling like a vine --its getting hard for me to breathe and im tiring fast--
i try to rise on my knes so you hand below me--i grab you between the thighs and run my arm unde ryor body so your crotch is caght in the crook of my arm and my hand grips you buttock.
i try to lift you tightening the crunch from the crook of my arm
yt

Girl: I feel you starting to breathe harder, feeling your arm slip between my legs as I see an opportunity and immediately let your head go and grab
your other wrist in both hands, your opposite hand lowered between my legs, and I loosen the scissors enough to bring my feet up and hook the back of
my knee up over your lowered shoulder and against the side of your head, closing my legs hard around your arm and head, holding your wrist in both
hands and keeping it in front of me, up on the back of my shoulders now, ass off the mat. I close the noose around your head and arm,
tightening my cyclist thighs, then SWING my legs hard to my right to try to dump you to the mat on your left as I keep your left arm locked with
your head. Yt

Man: ooh gawdddd--in a state of growing exhaustion--my face beet red now--i flop to the side--completely wrapped in yoru hands and arms and legs--
you ar elike a spider entrapping meee--i still feel stronger but she has immobilkized me and i lack the power to pull myself lose now--this is disasterous
yt

Girl: I bend my right leg and tuck my right ankle behind my left knee, figure fouring your head and arm. I woud be in a position to end it already against a
woman by straightening her arm and armbarring her, but finishing you properly, methodically now, as I SQUEEZE your head and arm, the press myself up
seated and using my hands to get on you, straddling you with  your head and one arm locked in tightly, bent forward to avoid a desperate leg move,
hands on the mat above your head as I catch my breath for a second while I squeeze the fight out of you. Yt
;)

Man: im trapped--i wriggle like a piece of insect prey in the arms of a spider--she moves me at will --i can't look at your face--the idea of submission
enters my my mind--it reddens my face more--my cock is hardened--i don tknow why--im am washed in shame. I cant submit to a girl --i cant--
but im nearing complete exhaustion and i am helpless
yt

Girl: I keep the steady leg pressure on, enjoying the moment, exhilarating seeing your red face, knowing what must be going through your mind,
and I get serious again, SQUEEZING again, while simultaneously pulling your head against your own upraised arm as your hand flails uselessly to the side,
essentially triangle choking you against it. “Got something  to say, Man?” I smirk, looking down at you. Yt

Man: tears in my eyes--my face crimson--i squirm helplessly--i cant believe this--my legs flop around open --i kick mt legs like a boy having a
temper tantrum on the floor. The idea of submission is washing over my brain i can hardly shut it off--the shame is so strong

Girl: I steadily start to choke you out, wanting to hear it, pressing your head, squeezing my hardest now. “Say it....NOW.” Yt

Man: I submit--I whisper half hoping you don't hear
yt
Girl: I hear your whisper, smiling, shaking my head. “”Did you say something? Hmmm? Louder, loser.” Yt

Man: I SUBMIT I SUBMIT TO YOU yt

Girl: I hear you and give it another few seconds before letting your head go, opening my legs and kneeling over you, my crotch on your chin
as I watch you struggle with this mentally. I I  stand and put my foot on your face, bicep posing.
“You ready for your stakes, tough guy?” Yt

Man: i throw my hands over my moist red face--liquid from sweat and liquid from tears
my legs flopped open. I nod. The shame has stiffened my cock---ooh gawddd
yt

Girl: I enjoy my spot momentarily, then go to m gym bag, pulling out a modest sized, 7 inch strap on, walking back to stand over your head as you
continued to lay flat, and slip my feet into in, snugging it up. I watch you grinning.  I reach down and pull your head up til you are seated and
stand over you, straddling your hips, the cock dangling in front
 of your face. “If you want to fuck me, you have to earn it. Til then, it doesn’t quite go the way you planned, tough guy. Suck it.” I hold your head
as I look down at you with the tip in your face. One hand on my hip, the other on your head.

Man: open my mouth--painfully--looking up at you like a wide-eyed little boy. i begin suckin noisily, liquidy sounds --drool coming from my mouth
i look up at you
yt

Girl: I cup your head as you open your mouth, pulling it in and beginning to slowly fuck your mouth, watching you gag a bit as I go deeper until
I’m hitting tonsils and in your throat, my thong pressing against your nose as I get all 7 inches in your mouth. Yt

Man: i feel your thighs brushing my face--i smell your female juice---i close my eyes and let it happen--my hands flopping around until
i manage to hold one of yor thighs from the back
yt

Girl: “Hands off, behind your back,” I instruct, fucking your mouth for several more seconds before pressing your head away slowly and stepping back.
“Turn around and bend over. Ass up high, chest on the mat.” I stand, hands on my hips, watching you. Yt

Man: i turn obediently--fear in my face. i lay on the mat in my Man Cave--and thrust my ass-covered in my macho speedo --up in the air
a victorious girl standing behind me, hands on her hips--i cant believe this
yt

Girl: I watch you do as you’re told, waiting til you hold your ass-up position for a moment, laughing mildly to myself, then kneel behind you,
holding your hips as I ease into place, left knee down behind you, right knee up and right foot out beside you, left hand on your hip and moving
the right to the cock and guiding it between your asscheeks. I press
 the tip against your backdoor, making sure it’s snugly in place, then grip your hips in both hands again. I pause for a moment, then ease my hips
forward and push the tip into your ass slowly, gripping your hips tightly as you squirm slightly. Yt
Girl: I did took your shorts down as I knelt. They are pulled down out of the way, not all the way off.

Man:i feel your hands on meee--oh gawd im gonna be fucked

Girl: I ease the tip in, watching the back off your head and seeing your body tense as you take the tip into your ass, and I slowly start to push it deeper,
in and out in long strokes, taking more of your ass with each one, watching as the entire 7 inches disappears in and out of you after the first minute or so as I loosen you up. I get off my knee, lea
ving it in you, positioning my feet out beside you as I balance myself holding the back of your hips, until I’m straddling you and resume buttfucking
you all the way, the smacking sound of my pelvis hitting your ass over and over loudly filling your man cave. Yt
donyman

Man: I gasp and close my eyes tight.
Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno