News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kick boxing Bell Asian slut vs Olivia USA bitch

• 7 Replies

Offline Lookkai

Kick boxing Bell Asian slut vs Olivia USA bitch
« on: September 18, 2021, 09:47:51 PM »
Kickboxing between Bell and Olivia who will destroy each other

Bell 5'5 110lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72370

Olivia 5'5 117lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72783
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 09:53:03 PM by slidbell »

Offline LiviGym

Re: Kick boxing Bell Asian slut vs Olivia USA bitch
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 11:17:07 PM »
I make my way out to the ring, wearing a USA print flag bikini top and white spandex shorts. My fists taped in white tape as I place my kickboxing title over the corner post, and wait for the arrival of the Asian challenger. My long blonde hair is tied back in a ponytail as I start to warm up. Throwing some punches, and practicing my kicks in my own corner.

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 05:01:47 AM »
Heading out to the ring smiling at Liv warming up, wearing a pair of black shorts and a tight black tank top for now letting it outline my muscled frame, hopping onto the apron and leaning in the corner behind her just admiring her skill "hey gorgeous, ready to kick some ass i see!" i grin.
I will kick your gf ass hehe
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 05:13:15 AM by slidbell »

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 05:17:57 AM »
I walking straight to Olivia with my black top and black spandex short match with my black tape on my fist, looking to you warming up. I step to the ring look at you "I will knock you in front of your bf" I grin and walk to my corner start warming up for the bell ring.

Offline LiviGym

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 05:25:08 AM »
I see you enter the ring in all black. Grinning over towards you and blowing my man a kiss. "All that black is going to be good to hide the bruises I'm about to give you!" coming out of my corner as I raise my fists just in front of my face. Getting towards the middle of the ring as I waive you forward taking a slight stance with my right leg in front of my left watching you carefully.

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 05:36:27 AM »
See you stance in to middle oh the ring with fighting post, I hopping with my foot work my fist rise up I step to middle of the rings against you see you behind my fist "are you ready to be my prey bitch" I taunting you and see your move carefully I start with left jabs to test your respond

Offline LiviGym

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2021, 04:34:20 PM »
I watch you carefully come at me. You start throwing some stiff left jabs, but with my guard being high up, I take the first two off my forearms, before taking a hop step back on my right foot, planting it and then lashing out my left hard and fast, trying to bury my sole right into your stomach hard. "HEEEYYYAAAA!!!!"

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2021, 05:15:30 PM »
As my left jab hit your forearms, I seeing your right foot step back then try to throw kick to my abs. I step my left foot back try to dodge your kick but it not enough to dodge it "Uhgggg bitch" your right sole hit my stomach but not fully damage. I trying to swing my right foot aim for your left ankle to make your balance off.