News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A vicious hotel suite catfight between wife and ex-girlfriend

• 7 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
A vicious hotel suite catfight between wife and ex-girlfriend
« on: September 19, 2021, 11:56:34 PM »
{alt}
Neha
   --------   
Jui
Height:5’ 4”
   --------   
Height: 5’ 0”
Weight:159 lbs (72.1 kg)
   --------   
Weight: 112 lbs (50.8 kg)
BMI: 27.4
   --------   
BMI: 22.0
Measurements: 38D-32-44
   --------   
Measurements: 30B-22-32

Jui was in her car trying to follow her husband, Destiny, through the heavy traffic of the city. It wasn’t easy as she had to stay far enough behind him to stay covert. She almost lost him a couple of times as traffic got in the way. It was important she didn’t lose him. She was on a mission. She has seen a text message on his smart phone from his former girlfriend, Neha. She had suspicions that Neha was still after him and that he might be secretly seeing her. After all, he had had some questionable excuses for not being home in the evening the past few weeks. The message just said, “See you at the usual place, sweetie.” Jui didn’t know where the usual place was so it was important, she didn’t lose him. She was going to put an end to this affair once and for all.

Jui was thinking about the history of Neha, Destiny, and herself. Destiny had dated Neha before he and Jui met. Apparently, it had been a hot and torrid relationship Neha even had expectations that Destiny would marry her. Then Jui came into the picture and Destiny fall madly in love with her. They were married after only a few months. Even though it was Destiny who pursued Jui, Neha accuse her for stealing Destiny from her. Needless to say their relationship was tumultuous.

Neha and Jui had been in a few minor scuffles at public parties. The scuffles were usually one-sided as Neha was 5’ 4” tall and 159 pounds whilst Jura was barely 5 ft tall at 112 pounds. She was slender but had enough weight to be curvy.  She was proud of her 30B-22-32 figure with a BMI o 22.0. She had called Neha a fat slob but some a little jealous of Neha’s large bosom. Neha measurements were 38D-32-44 with a BMI of 27.4. Neha noted to herself that a BMI over 25 was considered obese.

Did the difference in size give Jui second thoughts on her mission to confront Neha and beat the crap out of her. Not at all. Jui knew Neha’s weak spot was her soft belly. She had knocked the wind out of Neha in their scuffles by hitting her in the gut as hard as she could. Her plan was to knock on the door and use her full 112 pounds to bury her fist deep into Neha’s stomach. Not once, but repeatedly. That would give Jui the advantage and she was sure she could use her elbows to knock Neha out. That was the plan. She would then tie Neha up and work her over mercilessly, all in front of Destiny.

Jui followed Destiny to a fancy hotel. She followed him up to Neha’s room and watched him go in. She was all set. She knocked on the door then doubled her fist up, ready to throw her weight into a powerful sucker gut punch.

What Jui didn’t know was that Neha had been peeking through the peephole in the door and saw what Jui was preparing to do. She opened the door and quickly jumped out  into the hallway past Jui. A startled Jui could only look on as Neha spun around and started slapping her silly.

Click on image to see Neha slap the crap out of Jui.
{alt}

Neha slapped Jui’s face several times with both hands. She even got in some hits on Jui’s B-cup tits before delivering a final had slap that knocked Jui back. With her eyes filled with tears, Jui could do nothing to stop any further attack!

Neha was not yet finished with Jui in the hallway. First, she shoved her hard into the wall. Then she grabbed her by the throat while slamming her fist into Jui’s gut.

{alt}{alt}

It appears that Jui's plan has gone awry as Neha got the jump on her. It is Jui who gets punched in the gut. What will happen next? Will Jui manage a comeback or will Neha continue to work her over mercilessly.  If so, what does Neha have planned for Jui next? 

Stay tuned for the next chapter.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
Re: A vicious hotel suite catfight between wife and ex-girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 01:52:06 AM »
Neha kept Jui pinned up against the wall. She sneers at Jui, “You’ve got such tiny tits I can hardly see them.” Neha hauls off and slugs Jui's left tit.
”Owww”!! screams Jui in response.
”FOUND THEM!” yells out Neha.
Maybe if I work them over they’ll swell up and be easier to attack again , cackles Neha evilly.
Neha grabs ahold of the tit she just hit and squeezes it with all her fight.
”Yeeeowwww!”!! screams Jui even louder.
{alt}{alt}
”I’m not through yet with these little bitty titties.
Using her hand on Jui’s boob to keep her against the wall, she then grabs both nipples through the blouse. She pulls the tits out by the nipples while pinching them hard between her thumbs and index fingers. She twists both of them; the right nipple counter-clockwise and the right nipple clockwise.
“Eeeeek!”! screams Jui, ”You/re ripping my nipples off!”
“That’s the idea. But you ain’t seen nothing yet. I have more plans for these babies later.”
Oh god, that hurts!” Neha screams at the top of her lungs.
”Now we can’t have you making all this racker out her in the hallway. It might bring out other guests and they might call the police. I know how to shut you up.
She winds up and delivers a hard blow to Jui’s belly.
{alt}
WHOOOOSHHHH![ sounds in the hallway as the wind is knocked out totally from Jui’s lungs. Jui drops to her knees and then falls backward on her but

Neha stands back and watches as Jui slowly starts to recover. She starts to get up and falls back down much to Neha’s enjoyment. Finally, Jui manages to struggle to her feet. Neha comes up behind her, grabs her by the hair from behind and whips her back and forth.  (Click to see the video)
{alt}
Neha then shoved Jui back into the hotel suite, aimed it so she bounced off the doorframe for some additional bruises and injuries.

Neha rushes in right behind Jui. She grabs Jui by the hair and lifts her on her back applying a vicious hair lift. Strands of hair come flying out of Jui’s scalp and start to liter the floor.
{alt}

”I’m not finished with you by a long shot. I think I need to soften you up some more so you can’t come back with a lucky move or punch.” Saying that, Neha pulls Jup up by the hair, positions yer, and delivers blow after blow to her already sore stomach.
{alt}

Stay tuned, more to come …
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Online carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 02:02:29 AM »
love the graphics
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline destiny345

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 05:14:47 AM »
This is amazing!!!

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 01:05:30 AM »
Fight moves into the Apartment

Neha took time to gloat by standing and posing over the prone Jui. Then she began to worry. That last series of punches to Jui’s firm belly, followed up by a powerful uppercut had put Jui down flat. Now Neha was worried that Jui had been knocked out. That just wouldn’t do. She had more things in store for the weak wife and an unconscious Jui would not feel the further pain she wanted to inflict on her.

For her part, Jui was taking the time to rest. She was playing possum, pretending to be knocked out. She had taken a beating and needed to gather her strength to regroup and try to make a comebak. Her original plan to take the fight to Neha had gone awry as Neha attacked first.  She lay there thinking about how to get back into the fight. 

All of a sudden, she exclaimed, ”Ooofff!” as Neha stomped on her back and stood on her. THAT WAS IT! She had been humiliated enough; it was time to get back at her rival.  Slowly a plan began to formulate in her mind. She would take advantage of the bully’s cockiness.  Immediately upon being released by Neha, Jui rolled onto her back, reached up and grabbed Neha’s wrists. She pulled her down and wrapped her ankles around Neha’s neck.
{alt}

Jui jumped up quickly, ready to press her advantage. She watched as a startled Neha got up slowly. Maneuvering behind Neha Jui went for a hold that she had seen the police use  to control a much bigger foe. It was usually called a police choke hold. It was a combinati9n of a chickenwing and crossface choke hold.
{alt}
To say Neha was surprised by Jui’s audacity and move was an understatement. She didn’t want to admit or show that the hold was painful and getting to her. Her arm was being twisted so hard she thought her elbow might be dislocated. In addition, she was having trouble breathing. How could this little shit get her in such a hold? She had to do something to escape. She was not above using dirty tricks to break the hold. So she slammed her heel down on Jui’s toes. As Jui reacted and loosened her grip, Neha smacked her in the jaw with her elbow. That knocked Jui back and Neha was free.
{alt}

Jui rubbed her sore jaw and checked to make sure all her teeth were there. Her brief success in getting the police hold on Neha raised her spirits even if it wasn’t as successful as she had hoped. With renewed energy she pressed her advantage. She was still behind Neha so she moved in quickly and applied a fullnelson to Neha. It was a struggle, but she applied as much pressure as possible trying to get Neha to beg for mercy.
{alt}
Destiny’s foot can be seen as he watches his wife suddenly starting to get the better of Neha.

For her part, Neha was acting like Jui was causing her some pain but internally she was laughing at the wife. You dumb, bitch! You think you can hurt me with such weak arms. I could easily break your hold by bringing my much stronger arms down. But, I have something else in mind. Something that will cause you more pain and damage your frail body. Here goes…. and with that Neha grabs Jui’s wrist and pulls over her back and slams her down hard on the floor.
{alt}
When Jui manages to stagger to her feet, Neha gets right in her face.
You bloody, cxnt, trying to take some cheap shots and trying to hurt me. Well, it’s over for you, slut! I’m goanna mark you face up with punches and then do some real damage to your whole body.
{alt}
Jui tries to throw a punch but Neha easily blocks it and begins punching Jui in the face!

You obviously don’t know much about how to apply holds. I need to teach you a lesson and the best teaching method is my example. The pain will embed the lessons firmly in your mind. Neha gets Jui in a chickenwing – crossface submission hold.

Stop! Stop! Yeeooowww, you’re breaking my arm.
Neha keeps applying pressure until Neha is at wit’s end with pain.
Cough… cough…. gasp!  I can’t breath.
That’s the idea. Beg for mercy and I may stop.
Please, please….  please…. stop. Nui wails as tears of pain fall from her eys.
That’s better. Neha releases her fold and lets Nui crumble to the floor.

And this, my dear, is how you apply a fullnelson. Not that weak, chickenshit hold you applied with those puny arms of yours. My big, powerful arms with force your arms way up any puts lots of force on your skinny neck. No way you can get out until I let you. Neha applies pressure for a long time, whipping Jui around like a little rag, doll. Jui tries all sorts of things to get out but to no avail. She tries closing her first and bringing her arms down but Neha just laughs at her efforts. She tries the flip move Neha used but cannot budge the much bigger woman.
Click on image to see Neha carry Jui around.
{alt}
Finally, Neha is satisfied she has inflicted enough pain and shoves her down on her face.

Jui somehow manages to roll over onto her stomach. She is lying prone. Neha looks down on her with disdain. She gets on idea. Let’s see just how much punishments that frail, wimpy body can take! First she backs off, takes a running start, leaps in the air and crash lands elbow first on Jui’s small, but firm, boobs.
{alt}
OUCH! exclaims Jui as she grabs her sore breasts.

That was fun although your little titties seem to be getting a bit squishy. Let’s see if we can squish them some more. Neha waits as Jui had been raised to a sitting position from the recoil of having her chest pounded against the floor. She waits until Jui collapses on her back. She backs off and this time comes charging in with her leg raised.
{alt}

Neha lands with full weight of her big, heavy leg crushing Jui’s boobs.  For those of you who are observant, Jui is further humiliated as her skirt raises enough that her delicate underwear is exposed.

Can you take anymore? *giggle* I have a sexy, full woman’s body compared to your skinny , shapeless, frail body. Let’s see how much punishment your body can take from mine, shall we? Timed with her last words, and before Jui can move, Neha does an incredible backflip. Who knew that such a big woman was so agile. What other surprises does Neha have in store for us and Jui.
{alt}

Neha lands square on Jui’s stomach area. Neha’s big belly punishing Jui’s core area mercilessly.
OAPHHH! UNGH! WHISSSSHHH! All sort of exhaling sounds are made by Jui as all the air is expunged from her lungs.

Jui lies on her back with her body crushed. Will Neha have some mercy; will she be satisfied that she has beaten Jui enough or will she have more pain and humiliation planned for Jui. What do you think, hee hee hee…

Editor’s note: Some of the videos in previous posts are no longer viewable. In the old days I could have gone back and edited them to correct the problem Unfortunately, this feature is no longer available. C’est domage!
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline destiny345

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 12:21:33 AM »
This keeps getting better and better. Huge congrats for such an amazing story byline!!!

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 02:41:31 AM »
The Fighting Gets Brutal

Neha continued to press all her weight on Jui’s back knowing she was squeezing all the breath out of Jui. After gloating for several minutes Neha got off of Jui and watched her lying prone, a flattened bitch.

Slowly, very slowly Jui regained her breath. She rolled over very, very slowly. Neha was watching every move.   Neha got behind Jui as Nui got to a seated position and before Jui could stand up. She applied a nasty chin lock on Jui. She dug her nails into the soft underside of Jui’s chin as she jerked Jui’s head from side to side.
{alt}

Neha’s chin lock was so vicious and powerful that Jui thought she might break her neck. It was very painful, especially with Neha’s nails digging into her soft underchin.  She had to do something. She didn’t have the strength to grab Neha’s head and flip her forwards to escape.  But she had to escape somehow. In desperation she reached up and grabbed Neha’s hair. She jerked Neha’s head down while raising up quickly. The top of Jui’s head rammed into Neha’s chin. The jolt was enough to dislodge Neha and send her  crashing to the floor.
{alt}

Once again Neha was surprised by Jui’s determination and resilience. She was royally pissed. She was determined to take the fight out of Jui and punisher her once and for all.

“So, you want to use your head?!”, Neha spat out angrily. “I’ll show you who has the stronger head. You’re going to wish you never headbutted me. After Jui’s headbutt to Neha’s chin the two scramble to get to their feet. Neha is up first as Jui is still groggy from her previous beatings and not moving very quickly. Neha gets behind Jui as Jui only gets to a seated position. Neha grabs Jui  by the head and pulls her up. Neha delivers a nasty headbutt to Jui to knock her back down.
{alt}

”Just a second, I’m not through with you yet. Neha faces off with Jui who somehow managed to get to her feet. She reaches out and grabs Jui’s head before Jui can move.
{alt}
Neha delivers three skull cracking headbutts in a row. Knocking Jui flat on her back.
“Let’s see just how much you head can take!” Shouts an very angry Neha. She stomps on the prone Jui’s back, causing Jui to turn over and grab her excruciating painful back. Then Neha bends down over the supine Jui and grabs her head by the hair.
{alt}
She pulls Jui up and bangs her head as hard as she can on the carpet. The carpet does not give much cushion. Not satisfied with only one smash, she bangs Jui’s head three times against the floor.
{alt}
Neha’s anger has not subsided. She has a strong desire to really hurt and punish Jui. While Jui is struggling to get up after the head bashing Neha is rummaging around in the closet. She comes out with a weapon. She hits Jui with the weapon just as Jui is getting to her feet. Neha takes out all her fury on Jui, striking her with the weapon again and again.
{alt}
Finally Neha hits Jui over the hea with the weapon; knocking Jui square on her ass again. Destiny enjoys watching his wife dominated but is unsure of this latest attacks. He walks away in horror then slowly turns back to the action not entirely sure how badly his wife might be injured.

Much to Destiny’s and Neha’s amazements, Jui somehow manages to get to her feet! Neha’s rage is even greater than before. She had thought she done enough to do Jui in for the count.
Her anger is directed at Jui’s hair. The first thing she does is to grab Jui’s hair and lift her off her feet onto Neha’s back.

Still fixated on Jui’s hair, Neha rushes at Jui, grabs her by the hair and slam her to the mat. What the hell does it take to put you down once and for all?! a perplexed Neha yells at Jui.

“I think it is time to give you flying lessons and what better way then launching you by the hair. As she finishes her sentence, Neha bends down and grabs Jui by the hair and lifts her to her feet. Then she gets a firmer grip on Jui’s hair and flings her across the carpet. She hits Destiny with his wife as she goes flying through the air.
{alt}
“That was fun, let’s do it again. Call this flying lesson number two. But first I need to  soften you  up some more,” Neha laughs as she first kicks Jui and then flings her again.
{alt}
This time the husband is aware of what is going to happen and moves out of the way.

“You know, Jui, I am thinking of asking this to be an Olympic event. Sort of like the Scottish caber toss. Think I’ll call it the dumb bitch toss. This time I am going for the distance record. Here goes ….”
{alt}
“WOW! I believe that is a record! Time to get credit for my performance!”
{alt}

Is this it? Has Neha finished her torture of Jui. Is she satisfied that she has hurt and humiliated Jui enough?

If you think that then you really don’t know Neha.

My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 02:23:17 AM »
Neha Gives Flying Lessons to Jui
When we left off Neha was posing over a flattened Jui. Neha had been fooled by Jui playing possum before. She had more punishment in mind for Jui but she didn’t want any more surprises. She decided to work over Jui to render her unable to mount an attack back.  Neha removes her foot off of Jui being careful that Jui remains motionless. She bends down and pulls Jui up on her feet by her hair.
{alt}
Neha nails Jui with two clotheslines. The first on is directly on her throat. The second clothesline is a little lower and batter her tits.

“Jui, sweetie, I think it is time to inflict a little pain, er, a lot of pain on you just for the hell of it and just because I can.” Neha waits until Jui struggles to get up. As she gets to her knees, Neha moves in on Jui. “I clotheslined the front of your neck, now it is time to administer to the back of your neck.”
{alt}
Neha gloats as she presses her knee on the back of Jui’s neck, putting all her weight on the neck. It is a wonder that she hadn’t broken or crush Jui’s neck.

”Oh dear, I may have hurt your neck. Let me give it a slight adjustment, hee hee hee!“
{alt}
Having said that, Neha viciously cranks Jui’s neck while twisting her head.

”Let’s try that from a different angle“
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51660098608_c097c08dc7_z.jpg [/img][/url][/center]
Having said that, Neha viciously cranks Jui’s neck while twisting her head. Neha moves to the feet of a prone Jui. She locks up Jui’s legs with her own and reaches forward to grip Jui’s face with her talons.
{alt}
She claws Jui’s face, ripping her fingernails into Jui’s mouth.

[color=blue” “HELP! HELP! Someone help me! This bitch is crazy. [/color] Jui calls out but Destiny is enjoying watching Neha torture his wife to stop the brutality.

“I’m sorry, my dear, I promised you flying lessons. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten them. The first lesson is a launch via the head. Let me demonstrate.”
{alt}

“The next lesson is a take off using the legs. Yours are so short and skinny but they will work anyway.”
{alt}

“My, my, I was a little careless and bumped your ugly head. Hee Hee. If you think that was an accident you are dumber than I thought. But now it is time for the real leasso, an airplane spin! “
{alt}

“But enough fooling around I have real plans for you in the bedroom….“
{alt}
Once again Neha hauls Jui up by the hair. She propels Jui  past Destiny towards the open bedroom door.

Jui sails through the door with Neha right behind her. Before Destiny can turn and  enter the bedroom  the door slams . He hears the lock click. There is a lot of noise coming out of the bedroom. Things are being thrown around and he can only imagine Jui bouncing off furniture. Suddenly he hears some screams.

“Eek! Now look what you have done. You’ve ripped my blouse. You’ll pay for that.“
“And just how will I pay, surely you can’t make me. It’s torn so let me remove it.“ Destiny hears the blouse rip apart.

There is another ripping sound.  “Eeeeek! There goes the seam on my skirt.“ Jui tries to protect her skirt but Neha has grabbed it and pulled it down to her feet. She yanks up and Jui is lifted feet first, landing hard on her butt as Neha completely removes the skirt..

The husband can only imagine what is going on. Surely Jui must be standing there only in her bra and panties, if that. He so wants to get into the bedroom.

It has gotten quiet. Jui must be knocked out or at least not able to scream or move. He hears what sounds like the closet door open and then some other rustling. After what is an unbearable length of time, he hears the lock click as it is unlocked.

He rushes to the door and peaks in ….
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class