News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SexyJen vs Diana99 [NHB Fight]

• 3 Replies

Offline Dazzling Diana

SexyJen vs Diana99 [NHB Fight]
« on: September 20, 2021, 06:52:17 PM »
On her first day in college Jen notices how she's not going to become best friends with the popular girl (me) right from the first time we cross our eyes, things scalate rather quickly and one of us is getting pushed to the bottom of the pupularity scale.

Diana: 5'4 110lbs

Jen: 5'4 115lbs

Jen: Oh so you think you can bully the new girl because you obviously see she is a threat ...but I am just trying to get along with everyone being new and all. There is something in me that really is enjoying all the attention being new and all but soon as I was called out by the professor I saw the wicked glare in your eyes

Diana: I don't think I can... I KNOW I can bully this new girl as I please. I've been looking at you for a while now, not trying to hide the fact that I don't like you at all, also it seems like the attention of everyone is turning towards you, so as soon as the bell rings and we're out of class I just know I need to do something about you

Jen: The girl sitting next to me and I seem to hit it off ...Only seat left was next to her and though it is obvious she isn't one of the popular girls she is atleast being nice to me and I am enjoying her....Finally the class is dismissed and as we are leaving she is complimenting me on my cute yellow top and has my attention as we walk out the door when...Baaam I bump into someone as we step into the hall...."OMG I am sooooo...." then my eyes widen as I see it is you! The last one I needed to bump into on my first day!

Diana: As we get out of class I follow you closely, like an animal stalking her prey. I hear that random girl complementing your outfit and I decide that this is as far a you'll go, other girls in the class should be looking up to me, not you! So I rudely bump into you. "What the actual fuck are you doing? How dare you bump into me? I don't know or care who you are but you need to apologize right now if you don't want any more trouble!" I put my hands on my hips and put my right foot forward "And you're not just only to say sorry, you're going to kneel down and kiss my boots, got it girl?"

Jen: I hear your tirade and am taken back...I actually back into my new friend as you start to invade my space!  Geeezus this is the last thing I want on my very first day as I see people start to gather around us and am feeling speachless as you go on to insist I kiss your garage sale boots!  My new friend whispers in my ear "Jen you don't want to mess with her" Well its not like I was looking for this....but I take a breath and decide it like my parents always taught me ....."Hey come on it was a accident, how about we make a deal I won't bump into you again and you will just dissapear ...geeeez"  One of my books has fallen at your feet so I bend to pick it up.

Diana: I smirk mesmerized by your poor decision making, I take my sunglasses off and give it to one of my friends/followers behind me and just at that moment one of your books falls right in front of me and as you try to pick it up I stomp on it with my boot, not letting you get it "Disappear? You should listen to that nobody whispering in your ear and don't mess with me, so I'll give you one more chance since you're already kneeling... KISS MY BOOTS! or you'll learn why she's telling you not to mess with me" I say and then give you a fake smile.

Jen: Just as my fingers slide around the book ....your STOMP! it back the the ground with a loud bang! I see your black leather boot and its 3 inch heel grinding it in! Then you threaten me once again .....I start to rise back up and my eyes take you all in as they raise. Knee high black boots leed into your toned slender tanned thighs....then the obviously cheap leather skirt that seems to be barely legal school length and your revealed flat toned tummy under your orange top that hides your what seem to be pert breasts that don't appear anymore intimidating than my own C cups ....Then I stand fully erect and we seem to be about the same height as we look eye to eye....crowd starting to murmer around us as if they expect something to happen but no way I am ever going to fight someone right here in the hall my very first day "Look it is obvious you and I aren't going to be friends....or even like being in the same room but no way I am starting trouble in this hall my very first day, so just get off my book and will gladly kick your skanky ass some other time!" the last few words I have no idea where they came from and I am almost shocked they came from my mouth!

Diana: I don't stop crushing and grinding my boots on your book as you get up and we look eye to eye, even with my boots having a heel you're basically as tall as me which I don't like at all, but what came next was even worse you tell me that you'll be kicking my skanky ass some other time and those words are a dead sentence for you, as now I'm really and truly mad "Bitch you've made the worse mistake of your life, meet me after classes end at the grass outside of college, no teacher will be there to stop me from giving you the lesson of your life!" I kick your book away and tap your cheel three times with my hand to then turn around and leave, but as I do so I scream "EVERYONE IS INVITED AFTER CLASS TO SEE HOW I KICK THIS BITCH'S ASS!" and then look back at you and smile before walking off.

Jen: I feel my heart slamming in my chest, nerves are on end and tingling over every inch of my skin as you almost bump into my chest....I can feel your hot breath and smell your sweet scent sliding from your skin as you speak your challenge loud and clear and my mind is racing to think of some way out of what my mouth just got me into but I hear the crowd around us cheering out as you make it loud and clear you leave me no choice but to be there or never show my face in this school again ...feeling your 3 quick taps of my cheek that may of went longer if I didn't slap my hand into your arm and push it away "Ok I will be there" Its all that came out of my mouth but was all that was needed as you walk away and like a circus barker you shout out the coming attraction to the whole filled hall!! I bend down and get my tattered book and I am mad as hell at you but maybe just as mad at me as how much worse could I make my very fist day "Oh geeez Jen now you did it, Diana is one crazy bitch" As if I needed her to tell me that to make me feel any better.

Diana: For the rest of the day our fight was everything I could think about, I'm not sure if I'm nervous, exited or a bit of both, Everytime someone ask me about it I acted cool about it and told them that I was going to ruin you.

I got out of class a bit earlier to make sure I was first outside of college, people started to gather around me and you were nowhere to be seeing, the bell rang, and I knew it wouldn't be long till you show your face around here, so I started to stretch a bit and pulled my boots all the way up as I waited for you.

Jen: All I can do is just stare at the clock.......time moving so slow yet so fast as this is the worst possible day I could of ever had....I try to think of someway ....anyway without being a laughing stock and totally humiliated to get out of this but there is no way that bitch is ever letting me out of this. If she thinks I am ever going to lick her boots she is insane! the final bell finally releases me and when I step out in the hall, there is my new freind waiting for me....She is kind of cute in a geeky sort of way but gawd I think she could become annoying " So you really going to do this?" She is asking me as she rides my shoulder while we both make our way up the hall " I really don't see a choice, do you Lisa?" ....Its like she don't even take a breath " Well if was me I would be licking those boots for all I am worth" Gawd I almost feel sad for her but maybe she is the same one of the two of us " No way I will do that....NO WAY" and I turn to the doors , my mid thigh brown cowgirl boots clicking with each step ...my hips swaying under my short jean skirt
 and yellow lace thong with a confidence I am not sure is truly there.....I can feel my heart slamming under my yellow Cami top that may of never stopped racing since the moment in the hallway.....Then I stop dead when I go throught the back  door of the school and see it........THE HUGE CROWD....."What the fuck" I whisper to myself as all eyes turn toward me.

Diana: There's just so many people here, I didn't think that me fighting would attract a crowd this big, if I win I'll be even more popular than before. Suddenly everyone turn around and they start to make a little hallway for you to get towards me, my heart starts pumping fast, I'm use to partying and look hot AF but not to fighting, but I try to act as cool as possible, as I see you I notice that you're definitely nervous "Come on over here bitch, I gotta give it to you most girls would've just throw herself to my boots, that's why I'll give you one final opportunity to spare you the beat down" I once again put my right boot forward "Kiss my boots, and I'll let you go"

Jen: Each step I take seems like my boots are lead weights....my strides are long but like in slow motion as each layer of the crowd seems to part like the red sea ......when finally the front row of parts I see you there.... your hands on your hips that are swaying almost impatiently  You shout out one more time to give me the opportunity you disgace myself by licking those retched leather boots "If she was so confident she would never give me another chance" So I slide the ring my granny gave me off my finger and then unclasp my necklace and hand both to Lisa " Save these for me please" .... looking around my eyes almost blur over all the commotion around us as each on looker seems to be screaming to you about how badly you will beat my ass when I do see that one guy that I met last week that asked me out standing just over your shoulder and looking like he just saw a ghost and then I see why " Baby you are going to destroy this girl" I hear him loudly tell her over the rest of the cheers....what a cheating scum bag "Maybe you should think twice about this..... I have kicked asses of much bigger than you" I try to act more confident than I am and tell her this total lie as its been years since I last had a fight and she was no bigger than  are ....I step toward the middle of this big circle  and take a big gulp of air hoping she might not step forward.

Diana: My boyfriend is giving me his support "I know I will babe!" I have no idea that you two had met and he even tried to do something like that, the vocal ones in the audience are clearly supporting and totally think that I'm going to kick your ass but I know damn well that there's a bunch of jealous bitches that would love to see me humiliated here, so I'm not going to let that happen. You seem a bit insecure but the you say that you've beaten girls even bigger than me and that makes my heart go a bit faster, it doesn't matter tho, I cannot back out of this fight, so I step into the middle of the circle right in front of you "None of those girls can compare to me bitch, no one can, and you're not the exception, I gave you enough opportunities to do the sane thing and apologize, so now is time I teach you who rules this college..." I say and then smile at you for a second before swinging a hard slap with my right hand aiming at your left cheek.

Jen: I feel my hand tighten is small balls...my legs pumping down into my boots almost sinking the heels into the soft turf that surrounds us as you speak more trash .....I know you are going to fight dirty and I am ready for your swinging open hand ....My own hand raises up and feel it your fingers slide off my wrist and fingertips skim over the point of my chn!....I instantly lean back toward you hoping to catch you off balance and my own right arm lashes out toward your face! "This one if for that cheating scum of a boyfriend you have!" Hoping my mention of it tosses you mind into a spin!

Diana: I was trying to distract you and get under your skin with my trash talk to then surprise you with my slap but you were more than ready for it as you blocked it using your arm, and then said that about my boyfriend, "Wait, What... AAARGH!" your hand smacks my face just as my mind was definitely somewhere else, I take a step back and hold my face in pain "Shut up about my boyfriend you dirty, jealous, skank!" I shout before charging towards you attempting to straight up punch you in the gut with a kind of uppercut.

Jen: I see your face flush red with anger after you snap back around toward me and instantly charge!....My hands to up and I try to latch into your hair as I think you are just going to try and slam into me but "OOOUPPPH" my abs give into your fist and I fold ....My face slamming into your chest as I suck in a deep gasp of air.....My fingers never letting go of your dark strands and tangle deeper into them  "Stupid slut you obviously can't satisfy him!" as my arms flex and I try to yank you to my side and my leg that suddenly kicks out hoping to get you down to the ground.

Diana: I'm seeing red, I'm so mad at you after freely going after my boyfriend since I still think he's loyal to me, that's why I charged at you without thinking twice about it, my fists digs into your stomach but the metal part of your belt hurts my knuckles and I grunt a bit "She's loyal to me bitch! Shut the fuck up! It's not my fault nobody wants to be with you!" I say before you yank me to the side and make me trip, my heeled boots don't help me to stay standing and I end up falling down to the ground and screaming while I fall "AAAAH!"

Jen: I don't let go of my grip in your hair as you go down!....Jerking on your long strands I watch you spin around on your ass with your feet finally away from me....bent over you I toss my upper body toward you as I hope to feel my elbow slam down into your chest and then try to get control of your hands " Maybe after I beat your ass I will keep that date we made friday!" Wanting to beat you in every single way I possibly can as I am really hating you!

Diana: As I fall to the ground you slam your elbow on my chest "AAAARGH!" I grunt in pain and my hands go there, but before they reach my chest you intercept them and take control over them pinning me. "YOU DID NOT! HE'S LOYAL, RIGHT BABE?!" You talking about my boyfriend is really taking my mind away from the fight, I'm trying to fight you off me but at the same time I'm looking at him waiting to see what he'll say for himself.

Jen: My hands keep grabbing at your flailing wrists trying to grasp hold when I hear your cheating bastard shout " She is a lying bitch baby ....Just kick her ass!" gawd hearing him just makes me more mad and as one arm is reached across you and latches into your wrist, my body laying across your full firm breasts I give up trying to grab the other wrist and I decide to slap at your face instead! " I should just fuck him when I beat your ass!"

Diana: I was totally not being myself after you said those things about my boyfriend but him telling me that it's all false makes me focus once again in what's important, kicking your ugly ass! You slap my face once again, it probably leave a mark on my cheek but I help to wake me up from that state and with my free hand I push your shoulder and wildly move my body trying to push you off me, if I manage to do so I'll get up as fast as I can and have a bit of a recovery time.

Jen: The feel of my slap this time leaves a burn in my palm...but....it sets a fire suddenly in you and your body begins to jolt to life and my arm is suddenly struggling to keep control of your right ....my arm shakes with strain but with a buck of your hips and twist of your body I feel myself suddenly being rolled away from your....."Dammit!" I scream in frustration and smack the grass with my right hand.....I start to get up to my hands and knees and thru my hair now hanging in my face (Dummy why didn't you tie it up) I see you starting to get to your face looking deshuvled and I do the same and whip my hair back out of my face while my hands pull my jean skirt down and then rearrange my top ....My teeth showing as my face, covered in a light sweat, shows my hate for you now " Thats it Diana now go kick her ass!" is one of the many screams I hear but not near as many as the start "Yeah come try Diana!" I yell over the crowd

Diana: I manage to get you off me and get up, my hair is a mess so I get it off my face and try to slap my clothes to remove the dirt and grass, while everyone scream to me to go and get you I pull my boots up and then hear you taunting me "Your bullshit mind games won't get me anymore bitch, I'll give this crowd what they want, I'll kick your ass" I start walking towards you solidly planting my boots in each step I take towards you I then fake a right jab towards your face and having learn from my previous hit on your stomach I know try a frontal kick with my right boot, to avoid hurting myself with your belt.

Jen: I look at you brush all the grass and dirt off of you and I can feel the satisfaction of how I have had the upper hand so far....the screaming crowd has a voice suddenly scream " Jenn you are doing great!" and I turn my head a moment to see Lisa all excited and jumping up and down when a shrill in the crowd alerts me of you approaching just in time to get my hands up and deflect your right fist!.....but....."OOOOOPH!" My belly suddenly feels the sharpness of your heel slamming into it and it collapses!...... My face shows the sudden deflation of my core and I instantly fold forward gasping for air....My long hair wips to frame my face as my knees almost give but I struggle to stay on my feet that are suddenly trying to stay under my staggering body!

Diana: Your own pathetic friend Lisa does a stupid thing distracting you from the fight and when you get your attention back you completely fall for my fake right jab and leave your stomach open for me to land a kick "How does that feel? I hope you enjoyed it because there's so much more to come!" I say before moving forward and trying to grab your shoulders with my arms to push you up so I can attempt to land another hit to your stomach this time with my knee!

Jen: My body folded ....mouth wide open gasping in air as I cuss myself for letting that nerd distract me!......My head shaking back and forth under my mane of hair......I feel your fingers claw into my shoulders and feel you lifting my upper body up ....I know I can just let you just have a free shot at my face so I try to whip my right arm with a back hand where I hope to find your face but as it is half way to you I feel my softened up belly deflate once more!!.....I instantly fall to my knees and bend forward with my arms wrapping into my aching belly.....my body folded....on my knees at your feet .....coughing out as air seems to not wanting to enter my lungs!

Diana: Now it's my knee that digs into your stomach and it somehow feels even better than the last two times I targeted that area and you now fall to your knees, not being able to handle the pain. I laugh and decide that after causing this much pain to your body is time to show off a bit so I grab at your hair from behind with my left hand and force your face to look up "This is what happens to the delusional girls that dare to defy me" I then look at Lisa "You! The one who's supporting her, I hope you're ready to beg me for mercy or never show up your face around here ever again!" I then look at you and just spit on your face to humiliate you further.

Jen: My face still grimacing in pain as my belly puffs over and over along with my chest when you yank back my hair and expose my pained face....My hands weakly reach up and hold your wrist but am still trying to satisfy my lungs as I listen to your work the crowd and they respond with hoots and hollers "See baby she is way to weak for me to even know she exists!" I hear that weasle and feel a little sick when I feel your spit land and splat in my face causing me to whip my head to the side as it slides down my cheeks "ohhhhhhh you...." but I can't get any more words out as my gasps of air are still controlling me....Gawddd her spit went into my mouth too!

Diana: Controlling you like this is so satisfying and all it took were a couple of good hits to your belly "She definitely is weak in comparison to me!" I say to my boyfriend I then push you down to the ground and walk in circles around you until I stop in front of you "Now bitch, do yourself a favor and do what you should have done right at the beginning... KISS MY BOOTS!" I demand as some of the crowd starts chanting "Kiss her boots! Kiss her boots!"

Jen: Body still showing my convulsing breaths...You push me forward like a discarded sack of potatoes....landing on my hands and knees....my hair hiding my shameful face as you loudly proclaim beaten and then insist I Kiss your disgusting boots as I see your feet shuffle infront of my eyes....I hear the chanting and I can feel the humiliation building in me and then scream out "NOOOOO!" and my right arm swings up between your legs with a my balled up little face as a rush of anger surges it!!

Diana: I have you what I think is beaten in front of my feet, after I show you to the audience and spat on your face I was genuinely thinking you were just going to submit, but  suddenly you raging your fighting spirit and ball up your fists to hot me right between my legs! The crowd gasps, my mouth goes wide open and no sound leaves it as I take my hands there and collapse to my knees and then to the ground.

Jen: I fall back to my hands and knees after the wonderful feel of my fist pushing up into under your skirt and feel the lace of your thong scrape into my knuckles as they sink into your mound!......I see you collapse to your knees and I lift my head enough to see your pained stricken face and take a deep breath and try to find the energy in me rise and in one motion my right hand swings to try and backhand your face once more! Crowd screaming as even some are screaming my name in support!

Diana: That hit between my legs was brutal and left me totally in shock, the tide of the fight is changing once again and now those once quiet members of the crowd that wanted to see me lose are raising their voice in your suport, while still on my knees you give me a backhanded slap "AAARGH!" I grunt and it  sends me  looking down into the grass as I try to deal with the pain on my crotch.

Jen: After I feel the sting in the back of my hand it continues through and my body follows landing on the ground next to you.....My skirt now hiked up my hips exposing my grass covered panties to the crowd...but I am far beyond caring and I take some time to try and recover hoping you are down for a bit....my arms are spread over my head and body twisted up as I gulp in air "Common get up Diana, don't let that slut beat you!" ...."Jen keep fighting you have her!" all the shouts are blending now as one as I struggle to try and get my arms under me ...pushing my upper body from the grass, straining my arms as they shake under me....my legs folded into one another as they are covered in dirt and grass  ..... Not sure if I ever have felt so exhausted in my life!

Diana: The pain of that hit running through all my body, I can't believe you hit me such a dirty move, all the screams blend as one and it's driving me crazy, I see you beside me trying to get up but I'm too in pain and I need to stay down to recover from it a bit more, my legs slide all over the grass twisting in pain.

Jen: Finally I push myself up to my hands and knees.....I see your bf looking stunned and I raise my shaky arm toward him and flip him off ...the crowd starts laughing at him!....Then I see you still sprawled out "Bitch you won't mess with me again" and I slide my hands and knees until I am able to slide one of my legs over your body..... I see the welts on your face from my back hands " You aren't going to have any guys a knocking anytime soon.....I start to scoot up hoping to feel your boobs squishing under my ass...my boots slip against each side of your hips and I lean forward trying to grab your arms and pin them hoping as I look down at you to spit in your face!

Diana: We're both pretty exhausted but with me unable to lift myself up you use the opportunity to get your body on top of of mine I feel the pressure of your ass on top of my boots and then you pin my arms so o cannot use them to try an scape, the ones supporting me on the crowd start to be quiet and those that support you can clearly be heard since in this position not many people think I can come back. My face is full of the marks of your slaps and as I open my eyes I see you starting to spit "AAAAAH!" I scream, as you return the favor and your saliva end up in my face and mouth, I'm in total panic "GET OFF ME!" I say desperately not knowing what else to do!

Jen: After watch my spit spread of your face and I feel even in my weakened state just how beaten down you are I slide my knees up higher until my legs are pinning your arms and I move up until you feel my lace covered ass squirm down into your face ...my fingers make sure my skirt is pulled up so everyone can see  ....I look around and I can hear a few people even start to chant my name and I can feel the excitement of victory starting to slide into my body "So you ready to tell all thses people that Jenn kicked your ass .....Oh are you speaking.....woops I forgot how about just nodding your nose in my ass bitch and will allow you to speak"....THen spotting that asshole BF " You ready to admit your are a slut bag!" pointing at him and he can only look around at everyone nodding and pointing at him! ..."You nodding yet or do I beat your face some more?"

Diana: With my body pinned underneath you and just not enough strength to resist you now move forward and sit on my face, making sure everyone sees what you're doing, the crowd is totally on your side and I can barely breath and hear you, I already hear laughs at the position I'm in. You accuse my boyfriend of being a cheater again and it makes my blood boil, I cannot see his face but would probably notice just by looking at it that what you're saying is right, but now I'm too mad and too proud to give up just yet, so I do not move, I don't do any nodding movement I just scream "BITCH!" As loud as I can but I'm not sure if even you got to hear that.

Jen: I wait patiently and use it to gain some of my strength but each time I move I feel the pain in my abs still ....THen I feel your breath exploding in my ass and the muffled word "BITCH" vibrates into my crack! Feels like a guy motor boating into my tits but its in my ass.....Not sure how many heard you but I heard it! ....I almost feel bad about what I have to do now but I need to show all them I will do what I have to....I scoot my ass back and my thighs now form around your face pinning it to look straight up at me as I snuggle my lace covered kitty up under your chin "Ok I will give you one more chance and you have 5 seconds to do it ...Tell them all that Jen kicked your ass! I raise my fist over you and I hear Lisa start the count "5" ....then more of the crowd joins in "4' and I can see the humiliation show on your beaten face.

Diana: You get off my face but are still pinning me, and after making eye contact with you I noticed how you're dead serious about doing this, my face is all red and I'm recovering the air, not really sure of what to do, once the count reaches 1 I scream "Jen beat me! Jen beat me, ok?!" I succumb to the panic of getting my face even more ruined than before and a tear drops from my eyes as you force me to admit defeat.

Jen: I hear each number become louder and louder until two is shouted out and I think maybe she is crazy enough to take more of a beating......During the count it gives me a few moments to think about who am I and what wicked part of me has been burried in me that this fight has released....THen I hear "1" shouted by everyone and it must of been heard blocks away!......"JEN BEAT ME! JENN BEAT ME, ok? I can hear the last work crack in emotion and I feel releif slide over me as I am not this animal and I am saved from having to decide whether I should of beaten her face further....My body sags over you as I realize it is over....finally over ....well almost. I slide from you and slowly push myself on my shaking legs....Lisa starts toward me Shouting "YOu did it! you did it!" but I stop her with a raise of my hand " One more thing....."I slide my boot over your face...my filthy soals slide over your mouth " Lick it"

Diana: I cannot believe this, I've been beaten by this bitch and now I'm force to do this in front of all these people, I do as you say and lick the sole of your boot, I know I have no other option, it's so so gross and I feel awful, it's just what I wanted you to do right from the beginning and now you're forcing me to humiliate myself like this.

Jen: I can't even smile as i know what her life will be now...all her freinds won't know what to say and will avoid her ... she will have no choice but to one day try to save face and come after me again or .....leave school ....but I am to sore and exhausted to worry about it now and I slip my boot from your face, looking down at you....."Bitch remember this" ....Hoping she will thing befoe ever choosing to seek revenge....I turn to your feet and Lisa is right there to give me a big hug " Gawd you were amazing!" ...my arms wrap her up for a moment then I seperate ..." Take her boots" but she just looks at me like a deer in the headlights "Lisa take her boots I haven't the strength to pull them off and was part of the conditions....she won't fight you just take them" I stand there looking at you daring you to fight her and Lisa yanks first one...then the other and then I finally smile and wink at you as I drape my arm over Lisa's shoulder with both your boots dangling from her hands as the crowd part for us both, many tenderly patting my shoulders as we pass.

Diana: I just don't know what to think anymore, this morning I was the queen of this college but I decided to mess with this new girl as I had done with many other and a few hours later I'm at the absolute bottom of the social scale, and to add salt to the injury my boyfriend is most likely a cheater, my life has been turned upsidedown just because of this little choice, I of course don't fight this girl who's name I don't even know when she slips my boots off me. You go away leaving me debooted, broken, beaten and humiliated, I just stay on the grass crying as the people start to leave the area of the fight.

THE END.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 09:48:13 PM by Diana99 »
Boots! <3

Offline Lookkai

Re: SexyJen vs Diana99 [NHB Fight]
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 09:39:37 AM »
Nice fight

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 12:11:38 PM »
Exciting match, you two!!!  And congrats Jen!! :-*
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 06:19:56 PM »
Very hot match! Great win Jen! You really gave it to her!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.