News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What happened to Phat Pharrahs Katfight Korner?

• 7 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
What happened to Phat Pharrahs Katfight Korner?
« on: September 21, 2021, 07:34:38 AM »
Well, i was looking through some of their videos that i have and i thought of looking for some more Lil Red fights (my favorite fighter from their productions) thinking that she could have another fight that i didn't see and then i came up to their C4S account... There was nothing there. Zero videos. Anyone knows why? What happened?

Offline ghost24

Re: What happened to Phat Pharrahs Katfight Korner?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 04:23:28 PM »
I think this time he is done for sure I could be wrong the last I heard he was in Vegas  trying to book some  models  for a match and  they were a no show so now he took down all social  media  and just removed the the website too.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 02:38:57 AM »
damn sounds sad

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 05:01:05 PM »
I think this time, he is done for sure. Although I could be wrong, the last I heard, he was in Vegas trying to book some models for a match, and they were a no-show, so now he took down all social media and just removed the website too.

For a producer, this is the most frustrating thing to happen.  You make arrangements, rent space most times, get everything together, then nothing. However, this is even worst than a bad video because there is no way to recover your costs.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 06:38:41 PM »
I think this time he is done for sure I could be wrong the last I heard he was in Vegas  trying to book some  models  for a match and  they were a no show so now he took down all social  media  and just removed the the website too.
Does anyone know him? We could try to convince him to start again :( his content was very good, i was a huge fan :(

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2022, 04:56:26 AM »
Producers should announce when they are closing shop so fans can buy their catalogue.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2022, 05:43:00 PM »

That looks like a good reason from stop producing, but not for removing everything he has made. Why to stop getting money from his previous videos?
It has no sense for me.

Offline mike989

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2022, 06:47:08 AM »

That looks like a good reason from stop producing, but not for removing everything he has made. Why to stop getting money from his previous videos?
It has no sense for me.
I'm not sure if it costs anything to keep a clips4sale store up, maybe he didn't wanna bother with the monthly fee or just doesn't want to sell the videos anymore period. I think the dude who owned DWW ended up selling the rights to his videos to someone else who still run the site, but he said he was done with the business because her didn't like where things were headed with the internet and digital media. Who knows.