News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Meeting the Moms - Second chapter of "The New Girl"

• 14 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Re: Meeting the Moms - Second chapter of "The New Girl"
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 01:41:41 AM »
love your work! I write stories and draw pictures of tough girls who beat up multiple female opponents. We both love the fantasy of 4, 5 or more beauties getting a thrashing from a really tough girl.

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2021, 08:38:35 PM »
love your work! I write stories and draw pictures of tough girls who beat up multiple female opponents. We both love the fantasy of 4, 5 or more beauties getting a thrashing from a really tough girl.
There's something about that unexpected outcome where just one mean girl beats the crap out of several sexy ladies that I can't explain. But I love it!

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2021, 12:53:51 AM »
There's something about that unexpected outcome where just one mean girl beats the crap out of several sexy ladies that I can't explain. But I love it!

So many films show a heroine, like Cynthia Rothrock, beating up a group of men but never of women. Hollywood heroines do sometimes fight a lone bad girl but never numerous women. But that doesn't stop us creating the content we want to see.
A guy on Deviant Art dreamed up a gang of female crooks he called the Purple Vixens and many of us have amused ourselves drawing pics of a tough heroine beating up 2, 3, 4 or more of them. You can see one of my works here,
https://www.deviantart.com/hippyjon/art/Vixens-new-outfit-03a-561554142.
If you look at the comments you'll see one is by Dangerfan,  it's he who created the Vixens. Look on his profile and you'll see hundreds of pics by numerous artists showing the beautiful lady crooks getting a beating. You need to join DA to see 'mature' images but that's free.