News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sam VS Carmen (Mixed Pro Style match)

• 18 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Sam VS Carmen (Mixed Pro Style match)
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2021, 02:36:27 PM »
As you are barely conscious, I roll you onto your side and lock in my Pain and Pleasure finisher.  This is where I wrap my thighs around your head to squeeze but at the same time make sure that your nose is buried deep into my pussy for a smother.  My thick Latin thighs flex as I try to get you to either tap out or pass out or even both. 

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2021, 11:34:39 PM »
I struggle and thrash wildly in your finishing hold, desperately trying to escape as you crush my head with your powerful thighs and smother my face with your crotch!

My face turns a deep purple as I start to twitch and go limp, my eyes darting around in panic I finally tap your thighs in submission before passing out in your brutal hold!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2021, 11:51:25 PM »
Ryonaguy taps out as I keep the hold on.  He finally passes out between my thighs.  I release my hold as he lies passed out on the mat.  I smirk remembering what he wanted to do with my thong if he beat me.  I pull down my black thong so that I am bottomless sliding it down my legs.  I stand above Ryonaguy and stuff my sweaty thong into his mouth as I pose over his KO'd body. 

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2021, 11:51:57 PM »
Congratulations on the win, even though I was hoping the guys would get one, you deserve it you earned it. You are a very capable wrestler.