News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sam VS Carmen (Mixed Pro Style match)

• 18 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Sam VS Carmen (Mixed Pro Style match)
« on: September 23, 2021, 10:34:43 PM »
I will be taking on The sinful Seniorita in an interactive mixed pro match!

The loser will suffer a humiliation loss from the winner! Hope you all enjoy the fight!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Sam VS Carmen (Mixed Pro Style match)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 01:01:18 AM »
My music plays over the speakers first as I come out to a mixed reaction.  I wear the exact outfit of my profile pic, which is a black Iron Maiden belly tee showing my abs, my tight fitting black thong that shows my tan ass cheeks, and some camel toe in front.  I wear that with a pair of black boots with white pentagrams on them.

Announcer:  This mixed match is scheduled for one fall, coming to the ring first from Caracas(s) Venezuela at five foot four, one hundred and twenty five pounds, she is the sexy...the seductive, the sinful Senorita Carmen!!!!

I make my way to the ring where the two ring commentators are.  I jump up onto their table and do a table dance.  I give the play by play announcer a grind with my pussy going against his face, his nose rubbing along my camel toed bottoms ride in the small valley as he looks shocked.  I turn to the color commentator and grind my ass in his face before dropping in their laps giving brief lapdances before I head to the side of the ring.  I leap onto the apron, grab the top rope, swivel my hips showing my thong clad ass to the crowd before leaping in the air and landing in the splits before sliding under the bottom rope as I wait on my opponent. 

Offline Emerald

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 05:07:26 AM »
Gooooo Sam!!!

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 07:42:07 AM »
C'mon Sam, she looks fit and tough wear her out and win one for the guys

Offline Luci D666

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 10:57:09 AM »
Go other metal loving Latina of fcf

Offline Diosa Cubanita

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 01:53:28 PM »
My tag partner Carmen has beaten men much bigger than Sam and made them all members of her Pain and Pleasure Club  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 10:27:37 PM »
Music blares as I make my way towards the ring, the only thing my entrance has in common with Carmen's is the mixed reaction from the crowd, wearing my track bottoms and nothing else I walk down the aisle confidently as the crowds erupts into boos and cheers, I blow a playful kiss at Emerald as she cheers wildly!

I run at the ring and leap into it sliding under the ropes as I glare at Carmen, we square up to each other as the bell rings, I step forward and throw a back handed slap that strikes her across the face, as she staggers back I step forward trying to grapple her in a tight bear hug hoping to drain her stamina and strength early on in this match up...

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 11:26:10 PM »
My opponent comes down to the ring as I wait patiently in the ring.  As he enters the ring he is not ready to lock up, instead he charges right at me before the bell rings and sends a slap across my face.  Right then the bell rings as my head nearly spins around on my neck turning my body around before I stumble back into the ropes.  I bounce off of the ropes back towads him right as he scoops me up into his arms in an elevated bear hug.

I am held so that my tits are against his face, my pussy against his belly.  I try to smack him in the head back and forth with my tits before I bring my arms apart and try to slam my hands down on either side of his head. 

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 01:38:38 AM »
As I pick Carmen off the ground with my arms tightly around her torso, I grunt in effort as I squeeze her ribs, her tits press into my face and to my shock she smashes me across the face with them! as I loosen my grip from the blow she slams her fists into either side of my head as I grunt in pain and drop her!

I steady myself and rush her, hoping to go for a double leg takedown that slams her back onto the canvas hard...

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 02:41:49 AM »
I manage to get out of the bearhug and land on my feet but I am a little bit unsteady.  He comes over and ducks down low and take me out with a double leg take down that drops me onto my ass.   

OOOOOFFFFF I groan out holding my thong clad ass.  I try to kick at him from my seated position to make sure he doesn't get ahold of my legs

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2021, 10:25:44 PM »
"Yes!" I yell in excitement as I manage to catch Carmen off guard and slam her ass first into the canvas with a loud thud and a painful groan from her on impact!

I try to mount her but to my shock she kicks me in the face with her bare foot! My head snaps back as she manages to land another up kick into my stomach this time! "Urrghh!!" I moan as I double over in pain winded from the blow....

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2021, 11:15:13 PM »
I manage to stagger Ryonaguy with a kick to the face, then bend him over with a kick to the gut.  This motivates me and I need to get up as quick as I can to take advantage of my situation.  As I lay on my back, I pull both of my legs back then kick them forward to "Kip up" to my feet like Shawn Michaels.

As I get to my feet, I see that he is still bent over holding his stomach.  I to lock my right arm around the back of his neck in a reverse headlock and try to drop back and spike his head into the mat with a DDT

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2021, 12:56:05 AM »
I see Carmen scramble to her feet in my perephiral vision as I gasp for air doubled over, I feel her clamp her arms around my neck as she applies a tight headlock.

We both grunt and pant for a few seconds as we struggle in our grapple, Carmen suddenly swings her momentum back as I loose my footing and my head hurtles toward the ground, I see stars as my head hits the floor with a loud thud!

I struggle trying to escape my opponents grapple knowing I need to do something big if I want to turn this fight around!

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2021, 01:11:00 AM »
After hitting you with a DDT, I grab you by your hair and your tights and pull you to your feet and go to whip you into the corner.   If you do land back first against the corner, I will try to charge into the corner and turn my body around in air hoping to slam my ass against your face while you are in the corner with the intention of dropping you on your ass

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2021, 01:51:50 PM »
I lay on the floor groaning in pain, stunned from your DDT when I feel you grab my hair and trail me to my feet before whipping me into the corner of the ring!

I breath heavily against the ropes as you sprint towards me, you leap into the air and smash your ass into my face as my head rocks back violently as I slump to the ground, barely conscious..