News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

He watches as you fight and lose.

• 5 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
He watches as you fight and lose.
« on: September 24, 2021, 07:33:32 AM »
Question for the ladies. Has anyone ever gotten into a scrap or some sort of one on one contest wrestling, test of strength, comparing bodies  he seems interested in her  as well. Say an ex gf wife and lost to her as he watched? If so I’d love to hear about the contest and what happened with you and he as a result. Did it cause him to show more interest in her? Did you feel as if maybe he was thinking of her as you were being intimate?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: He watches as you fight and lose.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 08:17:10 PM »
Question for the ladies. Has anyone ever gotten into a scrap or some sort of one on one contest wrestling, test of strength, comparing bodies  he seems interested in her  as well. Say an ex gf wife and lost to her as he watched? If so I’d love to hear about the contest and what happened with you and he as a result. Did it cause him to show more interest in her? Did you feel as if maybe he was thinking of her as you were being intimate?

Might not be what you had in mind, but best example for me is neighborhood flag football growing up.  If any f came along who could catch a pass better than me, he'd be asking "Hey, what's her name?" after the game.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 03:17:05 AM »

Might not be what you had in mind, but best example for me is neighborhood flag football growing up.  If any f came along who could catch a pass better than me, he'd be asking "Hey, what's her name?" after the game.

Definitely could see that as much the same thing.

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 03:41:42 PM »

Holy smoke, that is hot.
strong arm tactics

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 06:41:16 PM »
i had guys that liked me watch some of my pro style matches, even though they were somewhat scripted often they really took more interest in me after if I lost bad. 

Offline Luci D666

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2022, 01:47:49 PM »
My man saw a couple of my losses at an event before I met him.  We met later and it took him some time and courage to ask me about my matches