News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bike Week Wrestling - Part1

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Bike Week Wrestling - Part1
« on: September 24, 2021, 04:18:40 PM »
Bike Week Fight

Hot bikes, alcohol and tits. This is what a real bike week is made of. That`s what we are living for. And luckily there are creatures that share our interests: Our beautiful wives.
Dave and Brody were my best buddies for almost 20 years now and they joined me as usual with their beautiful wives Diane and Betsy. All were in their mid-forties besides my wife and me being not 40 yet.
The engines were roaring under our asses and all three women were on the passenger seat hugging us closely. The heat was immense this year and although they were all on the chubby side, they loved to put their assets on display.
My wife Anne, Diane and Betsy all had at least D-Cups, big bellies and big asses. And they had one thing in common: They loved to flaunt them for the audience since they were all topless!
This was one amazing feature of those biker events: Not only the young chicks with their flat bellies and silicone tits showed what they had, also the mature MILFS put everything on display and were celebrated for their courage.
After a hot day and the last tour we were heading back towards our tents and the engines died.
“Have you seen that advert Diane?”, my wife asked her climbing off the bike.
“Na. Which one you mean?”
“The wrestling one. Mud wrestling tonight. Every women gets fifty bucks for joining whilst the winner receives 2500$.”
“That would be fun girls! I am in!” Betsy joined enthusiastically, making her big pierced tits bounce on her chest. They all high fived and we had huge grins on our faces.
“Girls you are awesome!” We kissed and waited for the event to start….

Later that night Anne and I went down to the wrestling ground. Hand in hand I could feel her getting nervous as hell.
“Damn. I wish I had never said I would join.”
“Calm down beautiful. You strength and weight will be a big advantage.”
As we found the fight pit, already a huge crowd had gathered. They had prepared a full size wrestling ring so the fights would be visible also from the distance. A big rubber rail kept the thin mud inside and the fighters had lined up already. I kissed my topless wife who was clad in a white leather thong only one last time and pulled her thick teats playfully. Then she joined the others with a big smile.
She was standing next to Betsy and Diane. All three were pushing out their tits to the max. My wife was a 40D whereas Betsy was a 36DD and Diane a 38D.
I was not sure about these years` rules until a sexy busty ref entered the ring and started to explain:
“Welcome fellas to our annual mud wrestling mayhem!”
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! The crowd went berserk driven by alcohol and the sight of having their girlfriends or wives as wrestlers.
“We will hold each match with a five minute time limit. The number of throws decides the winner. The ladies will fight in two classes: Lightweight and Heavyweight.”
In total there were 20 girls. Anne and Diane would fight in the heavyweight league whereas Betsy would wrestle in the class up to 180lbs.
The tournament would start with the Lightweight division first.
Luckily for us the first match was set between Betsy and a girl named Lucia. She was a black haired slim Spaniard, with firm B-Cups and a nice smile. Both girls were contrasting a lot since Betsy was already 45 and Lucia not even 30. The climbed through the ropes, both clad in thongs only.
There was a lot of laughter since both struggled to get used to the greasy floor until a bell sounded and both were surprised by the sudden start.
It was Lucia to attack first and she went for a tackle that hit Betsy hard.
CLOPPPPPPP!!!! We could hear the loud impact of her shoulder into Betsie`s abs and her husband Brody winced. Both went down in the mud and sent it flying. Her big pierced tits, with those large delicious areolas I admired so often, almost rocked into her own face.
The point was scored for Lucia. Betsy had no air in her lungs when Lucia pulled her up by her hair and monkey flipped her one…two…three times in a row, raising her score to four.
Brody watched in awe how his sexy mature wife was handled by her much younger opponent. I could see he was hard although it was his wife getting a beating so far.
The mixture of nudity, mud and sweat made their bodies glisten und the ring lights and the full moon sexily.
Lucia attacked again, pulled Busty Betsy up by her hair and slapped her big tits simultaneously.
SMACKKKK…SMACKKKK….Betsy howled in pain and finally countered with a big knee to Lucia’s stomach. That stopped her and she was bent over. Betsy took her in a side headlock, lifted her by her thong upside down and SMASHED her to the ring floor in a perfect suplex!
WHAMMMMMM! Mud splattered and covered the first three rows of spectators. “Get her Babe!” Brody was shouting and yelling for his wife to continue the assault. 3 minutes were left in her match and she pulled up a winded Lucia and placed her over her shoulders.
The sexy young Spanish Bitch was rotating on her strong shoulder until she was sent down in a Body slam!
SMATTTTTT…..”OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” The score changed to 2-4 still for Lucias favor.
Anne had her hands on my crotch and felt my excitement as well. “I always knew you liked Betsy and her pierced naturals….” She smiled at me running her hands over my erection. Of course she was right! Betsy stood there towering over her opponent with dangling tits. She was about to pull her up until Lucia suddenly launched a hard fist strike to her left tit that sent it flying.
SMATTTTTTT! She clutched her orb and yelled out loud, but Lucia caught her hair, positioned her feet in her belly and catapulted her over her head.
SMATTTTTTTTTTT! Betsy sailed through the air and landed hard on her back. The score changed to 5-2 with the crowd shouting for both of them.
Lucia was ready to push the attack, grabbed both her ankles and dropped to her sexy bum. Taking Betsy with her in a slingshot throw, Brodie`s wife sailed through the air and impacted spectacularly tits first in the mud close to the edge of the ring.
WHAMMMMM! “OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” She clutched her boobs which had taken the full weight of her body.
“Dude! Your wife is taking quite a beating to her beautiful tiddies!” Brody snarled at me: “Let`s wait how Anne performs in the ring. She has quite nice targets too.”
Meanwhile it was 6-2 for Lucia and she helped Betsy up during the last minute of the match, locked her head and SLAMMED her knee upwards into her dangling big boobs. “SMATTTTTTTTT!” Her delicious orbs were totally pancaked and I imagined her piercings were driven deep into her breast tissue. She howled in pain and suddenly rammed her elbow into the ribs of her opponent.
Lucia let her go, clutched her ribs while she was picked up and body slammed hard into the mud.
WHAMMMMMM! The score changed to 3-6 and the match was almost over. Betsy pulled her up by her hair with only 20 seconds left and monkey flipped her gaining a 4-6 score. Again she picked up the slim Spanish women and hip tossed her through the ring with ease. Betsy was strong and handled her roughly.
5-6 and she had less than 10 seconds left for another throw. Lucia slammed some hard fists into Betsie`s midsection when she went for another move and stopped her assault.
Ding Ding Ding! It was an impressive chase to even up the score, but unfortunately not enough. She mud drenched ref in her formerly black and white striped shirt called both fighters to the middle of the ring and raised Lucia’s hand as a sign of her victory.
Betsy left the ring cradling her sore boobs in her right arms, getting hugged by her husband.
“You did great honey! I am so fucking proud of you!” She smiled besides her loss and the nasty shots against her big bosom.
Also Anne and Diane tapped her shoulders until she guided her to a shower.
Until both of them would start in the heavyweight division, we would have time to help Betsy clean up and follow the other fights.

“Damn Betsy you got some nice hard shots against your boobies!” Betsy smiled at me and once clean, she came over and guided my hands over her sore boobs. They were red and some bruises were forming. “Maybe you can give them a nice massage to help me cope with the pain?” She looked at my wife Anne as if to get a confirmation.
Anne laughed and nodded: “Go for her tits babe. I know you always wanted to tough them.” Also Brody smiled at me: “I don`t mind bro. Sharing is caring….”
Betsy knew I was hard when she handed me a bottle of massage oil which I spread all over her bruised DDs. She jiggled her magnificent mature pair for me, took my hands and placed them on her hard nipples. They were sore and her pierced rings had torn on them and tenderized them.
They were firm and dense and I felt their weight in my hands. My fingers slipped over the oil soaked reddened skin and Betsy moaned sexily. I was close to explode in my pants!
The other`s left us to witness the next matches and maybe learn from them.
“I know what you want….” The way she said it made me even more horny. We move to the side of the fighting area hiding behind a tree when she opened me pants taking my hard cock out. Running her tongue over the tip of it made me nearly blow my load. She guided it between her oily boobs and smashed them together. The pressure was hard to handle.
“You like it honey?” She looked at me upwards from her kneeing position knowing very well she had me in her trap.
“Oh fucking hell yes Betsy! Milk me with your tough tiddies!” And that`s what she did. She gave me and fast and oily titfuck milking me within less than a minute. My cum jetted out of my cock and splashed all over her sexy big boobs mixing with the oil.
“YES BABE CUM FOR ME!” I bit my lip not to moan too loud. Satisfied she stood up and took my hand. We went back to the others and she did not bother to remove my sperm from her drenched breasts.
“Hey buddy! It seemed you had fun! She gives incredible tit fucks right?” Brody, her husband and Anne admired the amount of sperm she had milked out of me.
“Let`s see if you can manage to hold back a bit longer when it`s Anne’s turn.”
She gulped but knew very well that we would be swapping partners tonight. We had never done that before although the sexual tension between us had been immense during the last years. Especially during these bike events.
We watched more than excited the next four matches of the lightweights, but no fighter had to endure so many tit shots like Betsy did although one of the girls was sporting a massive G-Cup. At the end of this session there were 5 wrestlers remaining that would make out a winner in a “last woman standing” 5-way match after the single matches of the heavyweights took place.
So after a short break with some beers and the ring being refilled with new mud, it was Diane`s turn to wrestle. Dave`s wife weighed 190lbs, standing 5”6 with quite nice 38Ds on display. She earned many cheer from the crowd who waited especially for the “big girls” to enter the ring.
While she stretched and warmed up her opponent entered: A chubby brunette teenager with tits twice as big as her`s. She seemed to be in the same weight range and also size wise they matched pretty well. The huge difference was the age. Diane could have been easily her mother.
The bell sounded and we all cheered for Diane. Her opponent attacked straight away and she simply sidestepped and shoved her into the muddy ring floor. WHAM! She slipped through the mud landing tits first and stopped just in front of the turnbuckles. Diana hurried to sit down on her back, lock her hands under her chin for a Camel Clutch, and wear her down.
Although throws were counting to win the match, Diane decided for a different tactic. Her opponents massive tits were lifting from the floor drenched in mud.
“Bent her Babe!” Diana really worked her spine, bent her neck and the unexperienced busty fighter really had to struggle.
After a minute she was released and her massive bust crashed into the floor sending mud into the first rows of spectators again. Diane, satisfied with the damage she had done stood up from her back, but not before giving her young opponent a painful wedgie by ripping at her thong harshly.
A loud scream was the result when the fabric was biting into her tender cxnt.
Diana picked her opponent up and sent her into the opposing ropes. The big tits of her opponent bounced like crazy when she returned and was met by a clothesline right across them.
CLOPPPPPPP!!!!! She went down to her back hard, but the ref didn`t count the move as a throw.
“Babe you have to throw her to score!” Dave, her husband, shouted more than excited.
Diane picked the dazed opponent up again and performed a hip toss, sending the curvy 180lbs down hard.
1-0 for Diane. She was about to throw her again but her opponent stormed forward, smashed her shoulder into her belly and lifted Dave`s wife off the ground. In one swift motion she sailed over her back and impacted impressively. Tits and her thick belly and thighs were jiggling upon impact earning a load growling sound when the pain set in and the air was driven out of her lungs.
Her opponent got up faster than her, and aimed a wicked breast crushing leg drop to her tits. Her own fat udders jumped like crazy when she pancaked Diane`s D-Cups totally with her thick thigh.
SMATTTTTT! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! She clutched her tits, only to suffer from a follow up elbow drop to her rather thick untrained belly. Diane`s body shot upwards like a folding knife and collapsed back into the mud.
There were only two minutes left and the teenager wrestler picked her up, took her into a side-headlock. She hooked her thong and it was obvious she needed to score a throw soon. But Diane was heavier than expected and pounded with her right fist into her ribs and belly. Diane suddenly went for her legs, unbalanced her so her opponent´s big tits smacked on her back und lifted her.
SMATTTTTTTTTT! The chubby teen flew over her and landed into the mud again.
2-0 for Diane! Only one minute was left and Diane was grinning. She waited this time for her opponent to get back to her feet. The count was running for her favor and she saved obviously energy for the 5-way finale.
The curvy teen was obviously not happy about that, attacked in a desperate move by slapping Diane hard in the face and stunning her. Diane was turned, grabbed in a reverse Bearhug and as soon as “Busty Betty” had secured her grip around her belly, she was lifted in a German Suplex over her head.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! What an impact! Despite landing in soft mud Diane`s neck and skull took the power of the impact leaving her stunned on the ring floor.
The crowd went nuts seeing this high power move in an amateur match. Luckily the match was over and the bell sounded. Diane`s opponent checked if she was alright and even helped her up. Diane was a bit unsteady on her feet and held her neck, but else was fine.

“AND THE WINNER OF THE FIRST HEAVYWEIGHT MATCH IS DIAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNE With A 2-1 SCORE!”
The ref lifted her arm as a sign of victory and her husband drummed on the ring apron. He would have the chance to see her perform in another 5-way match.
Diane and the busty teen hugged and left the ring.
Anne and Betsy had fun helping Diane to shower off the mud and joined her under the cold water. Their hands caressed her body and tits a bit more than actually needed and we guys simply stood there with a beer in our hands and enjoyed the hot show. We wear all hard and horny and were waiting for Anne’s fight.
Returning to the ring with our wet wives we saw the last sequences of the second heavyweight match. Two women with enormous tits battled each other. I had no idea how big they were. Maybe J-Cups or even more? The weight difference between them was at least 100lbs.
They were bear-hugging each other, hands hooked into their thongs giving each other wedgies. Countless kilos of tit-meat were mashing into each other and the score board showed still 0-0 since they had trouble throwing themselves.
Both big girls grunted and the heavier MILF suddenly lifted more than 200lbs only by the fabric of her opponent`s thong.
“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH!” Both were exhausted, but the younger and lighter fighter flew to the side and landed on her back with a THUDDDDD.
“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!” Finally a score for the heavier girl. She must be close to 300lbs or more with her tits alone weighing 20lbs.
The fight ended and we were all deeply impressed. “So this tit monster will be in the finale then….” Anne and Diane gulped.
Now it was up to Anne to prove herself between the ropes….