News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Potential Madison vs Faith

• 8 Replies

Offline TexasJoe

Potential Madison vs Faith
« on: September 25, 2021, 08:27:20 PM »
Guys and Ladies,

I have the potential to get these two girls to catfight and video it. Problem is I only have an iPhone (12). I also have to pay them which isn't a big deal because either way I would like to see it happen and be able to have it on video. Is there anyone around Houston, Texas that has film equipment or would anyone be interested in buying the video if it comes out good enough? Picture of each lady is attached. This would happen on the 28th of September.... just a few days away.

Offline slick1

Re: Potential Madison vs Faith
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 08:29:22 AM »
there both hot especially the blond needs be topless for sure.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 03:59:24 PM »
Would support but would want to see preview first. The market is quite dry right now so would be a good time for you to get in as a new producer

Offline TexasJoe

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 09:42:29 PM »
The match is set up for tomorrow. Will be competitive catfight with hair pulling and topless. Not sure how hard they will go at it but I will keep y’all posted.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 10:37:19 PM »
The match is set up for tomorrow. Will be competitive catfight with hair pulling and topless. Not sure how hard they will go at it but I will keep y’all posted.
Just film it and let us buy it... You'll start slow and maybe you can get on the Suitefights level of production/fanbase one day. This recent times we've been waiting almost a whole year for just a single fight to happen, so if you can come in with some good fights maybe you can become a producer fr :)

Offline slick1

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 04:36:18 AM »
Lets see more preview pics of the girls.  Would also like to have interviews.  Do u have any other possible fights lined up?

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2021, 06:49:35 AM »
Both are absolute stunners. Hopefully you found someone to lend you some film equipment, as better video quality is always great. But if not I'd understand, I think most would.

Either way, I'd definitely be interested in buying with these two involved. Having more producers on the scene doing real competitive catfights is always a good thing and something I'll always try to support. I think you'll find support even off an Iphone if the fight is competitive, especially if you've got girls who look like this competing! Hope the fight goes great and good luck tomorrow!
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline TexasJoe

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 06:53:40 PM »
Well they we’re traveling together. Both were great women but it wasn’t a competitive catfight. I did video with equipment and waiting to get it all put together. It was more of friendly slapping around, some light hair pulling and a lot of laughing so not what we all look for in competitive catfight. Sorry guys. Hopefully next time I can find some women who have a genuine dislike for each other or who just want to get it on

Offline slick1

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 01:05:40 PM »
Still would like to see the video and some preview pics of it.  Please also find some girls who are as hot and want to get it on.