News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Red bikini vs blue bikini

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Red bikini vs blue bikini
« on: September 25, 2021, 11:26:47 PM »
Megan in blue and Lindsy in red are enjoying their vacation. They run into Brian and strike up a conversation. Both think he is hot and eventually they decide to take photos with him. they then suggest some selfies and he asks "can I get one of just you two gorgeous ladies?" Megan and Lindsy agree and just as he is about to take the photo Megan says " who do you think is more gorgeous?" He stammers at for a moment until Linsy states " and who's boobs are better?" He is still silent and they are looking at each other. He finally speaks up stammering " I can't tell, but your breasts are both spectacular and they look like they are having a wrestling match of their own."
Megan gives Lindsy a smirk and addresses him " would you like to see that?" He stammers " what". she, still smiling, says " would you like to see our breasts wrestle?"  Lindsy smiles back " ok, I'm game. He wont decide who gets him so we need to work it out."
They both turn to him and state that he is the prize and they are going to have some contests to decide who wins him. The only thing they ask is if he is game for this. His smile states it all. 

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Red bikini vs blue bikini
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »
VERY lucky guy!

Offline even_catfight_fan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 04:22:56 PM »
This was posted sometime back also. Lovely matchup, audience will the obvious winner here.. May the best boobies win :)

Offline Not_max

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 07:58:37 PM »
I'd love to see that story