News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight Videos for Trade

• 1 Replies

Offline chelseafc

Catfight Videos for Trade
« on: September 25, 2010, 12:22:40 PM »
How you all doing?

I'm new here, so I don't know if this is allowed/where it should go, so I posted it here and on the Catfight Connection area...

Basically, I wanted to start a topic about trading videos - I have hundreds of FULL, HIGH QUALITY and all purchased videos from companies like DWW, Les Femmes Fatales, Femwin and more of catfights, female wrestling, sexfights, submission wrestling etc...all full 20min plus matches

I was wondering if anyone else had videoclips like this and are interested in trading?

If you are, email me on rajivk34@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply with a list of the many clips I have. Thanks and sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Catfight Videos for Trade
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 03:08:57 AM »
  Worst Trade partner!!!!
  First he picked matched from me that did match up min for min with his matches, complaned... So I added 2 extra matches to make him happy... Then sent me a download that didn't play on my PC, told me my system is not updated enough for high qulity downloads, even though I've traded 20 times with no issue!!!!
  Also told me didn't know the name of fighters of company of match trading to me, when got the download had fighter and company clearly listed on the download, a match I already had!!!!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan