News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fade To Black: NO RULES, NO MERCY

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Fade To Black: NO RULES, NO MERCY
« on: September 28, 2021, 07:50:48 PM »
For the last two months I have been hearing about a new African American female fighter who is taking FCF by storm.  She rarely loses, has the body of a younger woman, and is multi-racial, and bisexual.  I also hear that she loves fighting younger girls.  The younger the better, as long as they are of legal age (18+).  Since I love fighting the older women, who still look like she does, I thought she would be an excellent match.  We decided we would fight in just thongs, with literally, NO Mercy, and NO RULES!  Nothing was off the table!  We will be locked in a steel cage and the key will be taken off site, to be brought back three hours later. 

WARNING:  The content of this match will be graphic, and unsuitable for some readers!  Some of this is graphic, and offend those with delicate constitutions!  READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!  

September 25, 2021    5:20 AM
Simone:  I enter the cage at the designated time.  It is critical to start at the launch point (time agreed upon to start).  As soon as the fight begins, the only key to the lock on the steel cage, will be taken off site and brought back in three hours.  At that time an assessment will be made.  The door would then be unlocked if either or both opponents are in need of urgent medical attention.  This was to be a battle that doesn’t end until the loser declares herself to be the winner’s Service Bitch until such time as the winner would allow a rematch, or dissolve the OATH of the pathetic loser. 

I felt by looking at the shape you are in, that you would not hold up if I attacked early and often.  And although you are an impressive physical specimen at 5’ 10” tall, about 145 pounds, and sporting Double D’s, you have some age lines on your face, and your breasts were not as firm as the rest of your body.  Indeed, I feel as though in 3 hours, I will be grinding my pussy into your face and taunting you until the key was brought back to free you from my wrath!  I have beaten bigger, and much stronger.  I am extremely quick, and feel the only way for you to beat me is to cheat. 

I enter the cage first and start stretching and limbering my body.  I look over at you, as you enter the cage.  You are 4” taller than I, and have me by at least 20 pounds, and you also sport much larger tits (which if you ask me is just a detriment).  I call to you; “You know that if I cripple you in the first 15 minutes that I can beat your ass for two and three quarter more hours, DON’T YOU?!?” 

CinnamonCougar:  I chuckle as you try to warn me about how you will dominate this match.  “YOU had better worry about staying alive, LITTLE BROWN BITCH!”  I do some isometrics against the cage wall as I get my mind in tune with my body.  I hate uppity black women, and you are one insolent N-word!  (I am only using the first letter of a derogatory word that ONLY black people should call each other.) 

Simone:  I hate when I am called the N word!  Even when it is used by one of our own, especially this High Yellow, BITCH!  We are given a two-minute warning by the key person, who now locks the cage door.  There is a time clock on the wall that is now counting downwards.  It says 01:30 and is counting backwards to zero.  We are told that when it hits zero, we may begin.  I stop loosening up and start the taunting; “HEY!  . . . HEY! . . . HIGH YELLOW BITCH!”  You look up at me as you get yourself in a ready position.  “I AM NOT ONLY GOING TO MAKE YOU MY BLACK BITCH, I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU START OUT EVRY DAY BY GOING DOWN ON ME!”  I then smile broadly as the timer reaches 01:00. 

CinnamonCougar:  You walk to within five feet of me, then stop and put your hands on your hips.  “Listen here you cxnt!  . . . When I get done with your BLACK ASS, you will be BITCH SLAPPED DAILY, until you learn how to respect the better woman!”  My eyes open wide as I check the chronometer and it is now down to 00:30. The time to chat is over.  I raise my fists.  I have been doing a lot of boxing and bare fist fighting lately, and I am ready to open up on you with a flurry of flying fists! 

Simone:  20 seconds to go.  The key lady has left the building, and it is only you against my smaller quicker frame.  I see you raise your fists, so at least I know how you are going to open.  When the chronometer hits ten, there is an audible beep with each second.  That is followed with a short blast.  IT IS ON!  00:00

I come at you balanced and ready to react.  You come at me slow and steady, fists cocked and ready to strike.  Although you have a slightly longer reach, I get close and aggressive.  I throw three left jabs, putting my body into each one, and making you think I am then coming with my right.  I aim the first punch for those massive mounds, middle knuckle extended.  Then I immediately duck and dodge, feigning a right.  My second left jab goes higher than the first as I attempt to smack you right in your mouth!  Then as I again duck, I slide left to line myself up for a left uppercut, aimed at your right under-boob!  After I follow through on the uppercut, I retreat two full steps to get out of your range! 

CinnamonCougar:  I am fully ready for your opening, and hope to counter punch you, but with more power.  I have never experienced anyone so fast and quick before.  In a micro-second you initiate a very painful straight on left jab that stings my nipple as if a bee stung me there.  I then un-cock my right, throwing it HARD and underhanded!  I grimace from the pain and am frustrated that you barely move in time to avoid the full force of my counter punch.  It grazes your ribs, just under your armpit.  Then, again you show your quickness as this puts me out of position, having stepped into my first counter-punch.  My face is then easily accessible, and you land a stunning blow that crashes into my mouth.  The next thing I remember is being in a different place than I was, a warm sensation running down my chin.  It was my own blood!  You landed an unobstructed punch, and it knocked my head back, and my body followed.  I seem to have also taken a few steps backwards as I raise my fists defensively.  Too late to do anything about your third successive left jab, but you put something extra into this one, and I am stunned when my right breast flies into the air after you nail it with an uppercut!  Blood is running from my mouth, and my own right breast smacks me in the face!  “UUUUNNGH!”  I grunt in agony and at this point I start to slowly back-peddle to the cages steel wall!  I am a bit stunned! 

Simone:  I knew I was quicker, but I had no idea that I would start so well against you!  Feeling each punch land, and then your flesh give way as my fists and knuckles, bashing into your breast and mouth make me so wet that a spot appears on my thong.  “YOU’RE NOT SO TOUGH, ARE YOU, GRANDMA?”  You fall back to the cage wall and use it to steady yourself.  I come at you, being cautious, with the intent to end this early.  Your fists are low, and you seem poised and ready to be worked over, but GOOD!  I start with another face punch, because your defenses are low.  It is no surprise when my roundhouse right strikes your jaw, turning your head.  Your chin drops to your chest as you slump, leaning against the wall now to stay on your feet. 

Never have I had such success so early in a match.  I begin to wonder how you ever beat up all those younger girls.  Wanting to do the most damage, I then start alternating left and right crosses to your breasts.  First my right smacks into your right side-boob as you GRUNT and slouch a little more.  Then my left smacks into your left side-boob, and again you GRUNT and your knees begin to buckle.  I then repeat the process and it leaves you leaning, back to the wall, defenseless! 

CinnamonCougar:  I am now semi-conscious and defenseless to stop you or turn the tide.  You are too quick!  Helpless to stop you, I try to cover up, but each new blow brings sharp pain and agony to me as I try to raise my defenses.  “EAT MY PUSSY, BITCH!” I SCREAM at you as you pound me at will! 

Simone:  “How about I work you over until you beg for MERCY, you HIGH YELLOW, WASHED UP, SOON TO BE PUSSY EATING ZEBRA!”  I then send an underhanded left into your pussy, making you spasm and slide down the cage wall.  “NO, YOU DON’T!” I stop you from sliding all the way to a sitting position as I grab onto your nipples using my thumb, index, and middle fingers!  Your face scrunches up when I pinch down HARD on your nipples.  I KNOW that it is causing you GREAT PAIN!  And I now lift you up, by your nipples, and then lowering my fabulous black ass for leverage, I start yanking you around me, counter-clockwise.  I pull you completely around me until your back SLAMS into the cage wall!  I follow that with a BITCH SLAPPING as I use my right open palmed hand and alternately slap you, forehanded and then backhanded at least a dozen time!  I look at the chronometer and see that only 15 minutes have expired, as it is now keeping our match time. 

CinnamonCougar:  I am in real trouble now.  A much more fit, quick, and merciless bitch is kicking my ass, but GOOD!  Your pussy punch takes my last bit of will away from me as I now try to cover up.  The next sensation I feel is AGONY, as you pinch my nipples and twist them back and forth!  As if that was not enough pain for this sadistic cxnt, I feel my body being pulled, by my nipples, as you spin me in a circle around you!  The agony from the nipple punishment is just the beginning as my back SLAMS into the cage wall a few feet away from where I just was.  Tears are now running down my cheeks as you begin to humiliate me, by slapping me over and over!  Ironically, as I try to fend off your barrage of face slaps, my face now bruised AND bloody, I see the clock at 15 minutes in to our match, and your statement that you would “ . . . beat MY ass for two and three quarter more hours . . . ”, was now a definite possibility!

Simone:  Watching us is a small number of women that are members of an underground fight club, and this is their home arena.  Since neither C.C. nor I are members here, the crowd is pretty much split 50-50, along age lines, of course, as to whom they want to win.  The younger crowd is far more vocal, and are fanatically cheering and rooting for me to continue to do what I have been doing to you. 

My slapping of your face has worsened the wound to your lips, and you are bleeding more.  Also, your face is considerably bruised now and is swelling.  I give a wave to the crowd and then turn my attention to you.  “I NOW OWN YOUR FILTHY ZEBRA ASS!  YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT A PURE BLACK BITCH, SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD TURN YOU INTO HER LITTLE HIGH YELLOW BITCH!  AND I’M NOT WAITING FOR THE END OF THIS MATCH TO BEGIN ENJOYING MY BITCH SLAVE!” A cruel Grinch-like smile then comes over my face!   

And with that I raise my knee into your jaw!  You make an undeterminable sound as your eyes shut, and your head slumps over.  You appear to be unconscious.  I raise up and wipe the sweat from my face as the younger crowd shouts down all the things they would like to see me do to you.  I decide on my favorite.  And, so I slowly remove my now soaking wet thong.  I then rub it in your face.  I smile then start undulating my hips to play to the crowd, asking them, non-verbally, if they want me to grind my wet pussy into C.C.s face!  At this point they all stand up and cheering, WILDLY!  And so, start grinding my fully engorged clit into YOUR FUCKING FACE! 

CinnamonCougar:  I cannot ever remember being beaten so soundly by anyone, ever!  You are truly an incredibly gifted dirty fighter.  In my semi-conscious state, I just rest and try to recover.  At this point, any resistance from me will only result in me getting my nipples tortured, or something worse.  I hear your voice, shouting at me; your face is right in my face, and I can feel the spittle and hot breath from your mouth as you taunt me!  Then everything goes black as I am knocked unconscious from a knee to my jaw! 

When I awaken, I feel something wet running back and forth over my face.  I slowly realize that you are grinding your fully engorged clit across my nose, FURIOUSLY!  What is that taste?!?  OMG!  It is your cum, as you are squatting over me, my back propped against the cage wall, my face receiving a VIGOROUS FUKING, and you are clearly nearing the final stage of orgasm!  My tongue unconsciously, now having a mind of its own, leaves my mouth and seeks and finds your clit!  I stick my tongue out as far as I can, and this elicits a LOUD MOAN from you! 

Simone:  “OH MY GAWD, YOU HORNY ZEBRA BITCH!  THAT’S IT!  LICK YOUR GORGEOUS CONQUEROR UNTIL I CUM IN YOUR FACE, BITCH!”  I am seconds away from an exquisite orgasm! 

CinnamonCougar:  Out of the corner of my eye, I see the clock.  It shows us as being half way to the time limit (1:30:00).  I am a fierce fighter, and I can either just lie here until you get tired of abusing me, or I can fight back.  I still have a lot of time.  And so, I do the only thing I can do as I am still in pretty bad shape from the beating you have given me thus far.  And so, I open wide and I BITE DOWN ON YOUR CLIT! 

Simone:  I am literally second’s away from exploding on your face until I feel a pain worse than ANY I have ever experienced!  I SHREIK in PAIN and HORROR as I feel you bite my pussy!  “OH, MY GAWD!  YOU FUCKING BITCH, WHORRRRRRRRE!”  I start slapping your face as hard as I can, but the incredible pain is debilitating!  I can’t yank my pussy away from your mouth!  I might damage my “reason for living” (AKA my clitoris)!  ????  So when you finally release me, I roll over to the cage wall. 

CinnamonCougar:  I probably could have bitten your clit right off, or done some serious damage to it!  But I didn’t want to ever go that far to win a match.  And so, after I feel your nails scratching at my face, I release you and quickly grab your wrists.  I am weakened from all the damage you caused to me, but I am a pretty fierce warrior.  So, I struggle to get to my feet, and as soon as I get erect, I turn towards you, back against the wall, literally.  My first action is to grab onto both of your nipples, then clamp down as hard as I can, pinching them flat!  Then I raise my right foot, aiming my instep for your pussy!  “WHO IS WHO’S BITCH NOW, cxnt?!?”  As I now twist your nipples, I continue to try and kick your cxnt, over and over! 

Simone:  OH!  What a turn of events.  There is still an entire hour to go before the cage gets unlocked!  My pussy is throbbing in complete AGONY!  Luckily you decided NOT to do a “clitectomy” (still a part of some Arab & African cultures, but is called Female Genital Mutilation)!  As you attack me, I can feel your strength is not almost what it was when you first started the match.  But you do manage to grab my nipples, as I am avidly defending my crotch when we separate.  You are then able to secure my stiff nips, and then really start twisting and yanking on them aggressively!  And so, my hands go to your wrists to make you let go.  But your grip is strong, and you are really damaging them without mercy!!!  “LET GO, YOU FUCKING ZEBRA!”  Then I feel the first of three pussy kicks!  A resounding “THWOCK!” is heard as your instep lands the first of three pussy punts!  “OH, DEAR GAWD!”  I CRY OUT!”  as the first kick strikes home.  It is followed in quick succession with a second “THWOCK!”, and then a third!!!  “THWOCK!” 

CinnamonCougar:  I am far from fine, but after receiving a bite and then three kicks to your crotch, YOU are reeling, and I am now holding you up BY YOUR NIPPLES!  “MY TURN NOW!  . . . . . I OWN YOUR SHAPELY, BLACK ASS!”  The older women in the audience are now cheering wildly for THEIR champion, a FIFTY year-old Amazon!  I release your nipples and raise a knee sharply into your jaw!  Your face turns upwards from the hard knee, and then your chin falls to cover your neck, you seem unconscious with some spittle now running out of the corner of your mouth.  “WHO’S MY BLACK BITCH NOW, WHORE?!?” 

I grab you by the throat with my left hand and start pounding your face over and over with my right fist!  After two devastating punches to your mouth and jaw, your head drops and your limbs go limp.  The only thing holding you up now, is me.  And now I have a whole hour left to do with you whatever I desire! 

Simone:  After the third kick to my pussy, I am in serious need of some medical attention.  You caused me agonizing pain to my nipples as you pinched them relentlessly and yanked me around by them!  I have to admit THAT PAIN was somewhat delicious!  The waves of searing pain were somewhat erotic!  But the last thing I remember was your knee, flying towards my face, then there was darkness!  Whatever happened after that is a mystery to me as that blow rendered me unconscious! 

CinnamonCougar:  You are now lying unconscious on the cage floor.  I raise my arms over my head, and put my foot on your face as I flex both biceps!  After that I put my hands on my hips, and grabbing the sides of my thong, I seductively wriggle out of it!  As I enjoy the cat calls from the older women in attendance, I take my sweaty, wet thong and wipe your face with it.  I do not do it to clean up your face, I do it as an act of humiliation!  After wiping my scent thoroughly all over your face, I kneel over it.  I am sitting on your chest now in a head-to-head orientation.  I feel your, pointy, firm nipples poking into my shapely ass as I sit back, so I can see your face when you wake up.  After a couple of minutes, yours eyes flutter, and you open them.  That is when I begin the Bitch Slapping!  “Remember when you BITCH slapped me, Simone?”  The question is rhetorical, as I start bitch slapping you! I start, of course with the forehand, followed by the backhand.  Your arms are pinned under my legs, against your body!  As I slap you as hard as I can with my right hand, I raise a finger on my left hand to count the number of slaps (stopping of course when I got to 5 because that is all the fingers I have on one hand, silly)!  I slap you 20 times; each one eliciting a grunt or groan from you! 

Simone:  I wake up on my back, with your bigger, stronger frame on top of me.  You are sitting on my chest, and the time clock still show a half hour left in this match.  I have too many aches and pains to count as you start the BITCH SLAPPING, just as I had done to you earlier!  Nice touch getting the audience involved in counting the number of times your palm or backhand hit my cheeks.  After the twentieth slap, you raise up on your haunches, and flex your arms to the crowd of spectators. 

CinnamonCougar:  I look deeply into your eyes.  Tears are dribbling down your cheeks after the Bitch Slapping!  I lean forward and put my face inches from yours.  “I admire you, Simone.  You really had me beaten until I remembered we said NO RULES!  You know what I have to do to you now, don’t you?  I can still taste your cum in my mouth, and in another time and place, I would be where you are now.  On your back.  Beaten, bloody, and bruised.  And about to become someone’s BITCH!”  I slide forward, covering your face, my now fully engorged clit resting against your nose.  I start off slowly, rocking my pussy forward and back, slowly, . . . . . deliberately . . . . . grinding my happy pussy over your face, again, and again, and again, . . . starting off real slow, and then every couple of reps. Speeding up.  To draw an analogy from a loony tune, I started as “Slow Poke Rodriguez, and finished like Speedy Gonzalez.  Somewhere along the way, you start sticking out your tongue, licking and sucking me! 

Simone:  I can no longer speak, and I have to alternately breathe on the backstrokes in order to get air.  Also, on the backstrokes I can see your face.  It is beautiful as beads of sweat materialize on you as you ruthlessly grind your pussy in my face, over and over, and over again. 

CinnamonCougar:  “THAT’S IT MY BLACK BEAUTY! . . . YEAH! . . . USE THAT TONGUE AND PLEASE YOUR NEW DADDY, MOMMY! . . . LICK IT BITCH!!!”  Being a lesbian, you have obviously been able to hone your cunning linguist (HEH HEH) skills!  After about ten to fifteen minutes, I explode with a thunderous orgasm, Cumming all over your face until it runs down your cheeks and soils the mats.  I CUM A LOT!!! 

Simone:  Time loses all meaning as you grind into my face over and over.  But finally, you make a long SCREAM and then WOOOOOSH!  My face is covered in your cum! 

CinnamonCougar:  I really wish I had timed my orgasm better, because there is still eight minutes left on the clock when I finally stop twitching.  I lost track of the time, and as I roll off of you and lay basking in the moment, you rest up!  And when I open my eyes, you are standing next to me. 

Simone:  “SURPRISE BITCH!”  I scream and then I reach for your hair and grab a handful with my left hand while I start punching your face, violently, with my right. 

CinnamonCougar:  You land several really painful shots, bloodying my nose, and mouth.  We then exchange body blows, both of us with our opponent’s hair in our left hands, while we punch with our right.  Breasts are flying everywhere, and clumps of hair are now lying on the cage floor.  We are so intensely involved in trying to beat the other that we miss the end of the three hours buzzer.  The keeper then unlocks the door as a loud buzzer continues going off to signal the end of our time.  But we DON’T STOP!  We just keep punching, kicking, and scratching each other.  The time keeper calls for the security team to come down and stop the match.  Each of us is peeled off the other, bloody and bruised! 

Simone:  As I am peeled off you, I believe I was winning, and so I claim the VICTORY! 

CinnamonCougar:  “HELL NO, BITCH!  I WON!  I was getting the better of you at the very end!”   

Both of us are then restrained and carried off in separate directions to separate facilities.  We were both checked, and our worst wounds were tended to. 

The actual results of this match are in dispute!  Both of us believe we won, and the Fight Club’s official stance is that it would have to be a tie, since neither of us was incapacitated at the end of pre set time interval.  Those bitches REALLY should have a better system, don’t you think???? 

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Fade To Black: NO RULES, NO MERCY
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 10:20:10 AM »
O.K. BITCH!  Now we end this.  Rematch; You and Me out in the woods somewhere until one of us lays unconscious!