News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bike Week Wrestling - Part2

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Bike Week Wrestling - Part2
« on: September 29, 2021, 06:18:07 PM »
Anne entered the ring quite nervously although the heated crowd was clearly yelling for her. She was close to 250lbs and I knew how powerful she can be. He curves were shaking when she strutted through the ring and raised her fist to all sides of the crowd. Her bare tits were glistening with a mix of water and sweat.
Meanwhile a viscously looking redhead entered the ring. She was 3 inches taller than my wife, tattooed overall her body. She was wearing a thong and a Harley Davidson Crop Top which she took in her hand and ripped it apart in front of the audience. Her big pierced tits bounced free and I was in awe for her strength. She was around 30, with a long red braid and quite some muscle beneath the fat.
“That will be a tough one for her!” Betsy and Diane stood next to their husbands, kissing and making out. “Seems the guys are more than excited to watch Anne wrestle.” Betsy grabbed the cock of her husband through the shorts and we all laughed.
The bell sounded and Anne and her opponent collided tits first and got into a massive bearhug.
Both grunted and their feet tried to find a safe stand on the slippery floor. The redhead was strong as a bull but my wife held against her pretty well. Their tits mashed hard into the opposing pair and Anne shoved her close to the turnbuckle were she impacted hard.
WHAMMMM! A hard shoulder tackle to her midsection made the redhead howl, but she did not collapse. Instead she hammered Anne`s back with axe-handle blows. THUDDD…THUDDDD….Anne went to her knee and SMATTTTTTTT took a fierce kick to her left udder by her opponent`s knee that floored her.
In less than two seconds her opponent was on top of her but Anne could pull her legs in and the strong redhead landed tits and belly first on them.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! She screamed and dropped to her side while Anne was grabbing her hair and slamming her skull into the mud. THUDDD….SMATTTT…THUDDD….her opponent was stunned.
“Wear that cxnt down babe!” I yelled for her and Anne used her biggest weapon next: Her ass!”
She towered over her opponent and dropped her curvy ass hard on her belly. WHAMMMMM! The whole ring was shaking under the impact. Her opponent`s mouths opened in shock and no sound escaped her lungs. Anne slapped her hard, slipped a bit down towards her legs and took her into a neck wrenching sitting headlock.
Her face was pressed against my wife`s right tit and she slapped her ribs to get free. The ref looked if she was alright and I couldn`t believe how Anne handled the bigger opponent. The ref signaled her to let her free and started a count.
At three she was free and Anne got back to her feet. She aimed her big tits with a shin kick: SMATTTTTTTT! Those fat hangers wobbled like crazy and the crowd yelled.
SMATTTTT! Again!
SMATTTTTTT….unluckily her leg was caught the third time and she was unbalanced. WHAMM! Her ass smacked into the floor and she groaned in pain. The redhead got up without releasing her legs and kicked her thigh and knee viciously.
She worked that leg over until Anne had trouble to stand properly. She was picked up, lifted by her thong and suplexed into the ground. WHAMMMMM! Mud splattered everywhere and her big tits, belly and ass were shaking upon impact. The score was 1-0 against her.
Her opponent picked her up again and sent her into the ropes. But she did not gain momentum as planned! Instead she held tight on the tope rope and when her opponent closed in to attack, she lifted her legs from the floor and pancaked her boobs with a smacking Drop kick!
“UNNNNGGGHHHHH!” The redhead clutched her massive pierced boobs that were stained with mud.
Anne bullied forward, grabbed her head and SMASHED her face first into the mud with a bulldog. Her big body impacted into the mud and she was blinded with all the filth in her face and eyes.
The ref counted this stunning move as a throw and my mud drenched wife scored a 1-1.
The redhead got up slowly and tried to clear her eyes from the dirt. But still she had trouble to see properly and Anne SMACKED her across her big tits earning a load moan.
She went for a hip toss, but her opponent slipped out of it and shoved her forward. Anne’s hit the turnbuckle tits first and her delicious D-Cups were wrecked with pain from the sudden impact.
“AHHHHHH….fuck!” As she turned to face the redhead, she was greeted but two heavy uppercuts to her tits and a third sinking into her belly. The power behind the blows was tremendous and we all winced when her tits were sent flying.
“Nice one!” Betsy commented.
“I hope her breasts are all right after the fight. Mine still hurt…”
Anne was grabbed and shoved into the ring ropes, followed by a long cruel drag. Her firm naturals were pulled across the ropes and elongated, distorted and exploded with pain.
For a match that should normally focus on throws, it was very breast attack sided.
My cock pulsed when I saw my wife being raked along the ropes with her beautiful boobs and she screamed as loud as she could. Her elbow hammered into the redheads belly to get free, when suddenly the bell could be heard ending their fight after 5 minutes.
Both let go of each other although the score board showed 1-1.
“Ladies and gentlemen. These two wildcats will continue their battle until we have a winner. Whoever scores a throw first, is the winner of the match.”
Anne stormed forward trying her best with a running clothesline. Her outstretched arm connected hard with the redhead`s chest and smashed her big tits flat, but she remained on her feet.
My wife cursed and retreated, lifting her guard carefully.
It was the redhead now who went for another bearhug.
SMACKKKKK! Their flesh collided and both grunted grabbing their thongs. They lifted each other cursing and screaming, giving their pussies horrible wedgies. Their biceps bulged when they each tried to lift the other.
One time Anne`s feet lifted from the ground, the next time in was the redhead that was lifted. But each time one of the fighters made an attempt for a throw, the other counter-acted and shifted her weight. Both were panting hard by now and wasted lots of energy.
However Anne was free suddenly using the tiny chance when the redhead re-adjusted her grip. She made a 360 degree turn and connected with a spinning backhand to her opponent`s face.
SMATTTTTT….OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! She clutched her cheek and stumbled through the mud. Anne went for her midsection, sinking in a right kick bending her over.
She grabbed her hair, bent her down further and RAMMED her right knee into her mud covered dangling tits! SMATTTT…SMATTTT…SMATTTTTT….
“Yea babe pay her back for the ropes!” The redhead was in a world of pain when my wife simply grabbed her hair and dropped to her big ass. She sunk her feet in the redhead`s belly and catapulted her over her head.
WHAMMMMMMMMM! Down she goes and the score changes to 2-1 in favor of Anne!
Loud cheering erupted when she got back to her feet. She was exhausted and limping a bit, but had a wide smile on her face.
“Dudes! That was tough!” Brody and Dave accompanied her towards the shower. She was supported by their strong shoulders and I was sure in which way they would help her showering.
Meanwhile Betsy and Diane were getting us some more drinks and leaning their half-naked bodies into me, I could hear Anne laughing and giggling under the shower.
Both hot MILFs offered their boobs to me to play with them while we were sipping our drinks.
“What do you think they are doing to Anne right now?” Betsy had a smirk on her face while I fondled her pierced tit.
“I don´t care at the moment. I have two beautiful women in my arms….”
And then Betsy and Diane started French kissing….

Not too far away my buddies had their hands all over Anne`s curvy mud drenched body. Their hands were running over her hips and ass, before they went higher making sure her big tits were clean again.
“Damn honey look at those bruises!” Once the mud was removed, Dave found big red scratch marks all across her big brown areolas showing the abrasion the rubber robe had caused on her tit meat.
“Ouch! That hurts!” Anne winced and Dave and Brody took each one of her boobs and started to kiss them carefully. Their tongues were running over her sensitive nipples and they felt them harden. Anne was breathing fast and it did not take long that her thong was pulled down.
“Gonna make sure your pussy is clean and all the mud is gone.” Dave laughed and ran a hand through her pubic hair, parting her pussy lips and causing a moan.
Brody had removed his pants and his erection pointed straight towards her. She got hold of his big erect cock and started to jerk him off while Dave was taking extra care to clean her pussy up.
Dave pulled her pussy lips apart and searched for remains of mud in her folds which he carefully removed with his fingers.
Every few seconds he accidentally met her clit causing a loud moan. Anne was horny as fuck! She spread her legs further and pulled his face into her moist pussy making very clear what she wanted. Her right hand stroked Brodie’s cock hard while they kissed and he fondled her right tit.
“AHHHHMMMM…YESSSSS…..”
Anne panted hard and she felt her hubbie`s buddie explore her pussy lips. He sucked her clit and pushed some fingers in.
“Wanna take your cock instead?” Dave opened his pants rapidly and Anne got down to the ground and spread her pussy wide, allowing both men to fuck her….

I had my mouth full of Diane`s tit and dropped it when I heard my wife returning. Betsy was sitting on my left leg and Diane on my right, offering me to play and suck their sexy naturals.
“Looks you like are having fun darling.”
“Oh I do babe. I do.”
She returned with both, Dave and Brody, in tow. All three of them looked very satisfied.
I winced when I saw her tit bruising for the first time without being covered in mud.
“Oh babe! Look what she did to your tits!”
“She lifted them both as if she inspected them. “Yeah. Looks a bit nasty. But I can take it. Let`s see what the last match brings….”

We all went back to the ring where the finale of the lightweight division would start soon. We had missed the last two heavyweight matches unfortunately due to making out a bit which was badly needed to avoid a sudden explosion in our pants.
The five girls who entered the ring looked incredibly sexy. All of them were wearing red slingshot bikinis that were hiding nothing.
All of them had quite big tits except for Lucia, the opponent which beat Betsy in her first match.
“Oh Betsy, I would have loved to see your boobs and ass in the ring once again. You really deserved it.”
She blew me a kiss while the ref started to read out the rules:
“So each finale now will be a last woman standing match. Whoever remains in the ring last, is the winner. Double teaming in any form is allowed. Either you leave the ring when you had enough, or your opponents will take care to remove you.”
All nodded and separated. My favorite girl was the one with the big G-Cups. She was a tough looking blonde with a nice biceps and really good looks.
The bell sounded and all of them circled for a while. After more than an hour of recovery all seemed quite fresh.
And suddenly hell broke loose! They went at each other like furies, started a vicious hair pulling and slapping. They slipped through the ring and crashed into the mud in a cat ball of wrestlers.
More accidentally one of the fighters slipped under the bottom rope and landed right in front of our feet.
She complained but had to leave the match due to the rules.
The rest continued to fight properly now since each had an opponent. They flipped each other through the ring and performed some sexy moves. Of course all sling shot bikinis had been dislocated straight away and the audience could admire their sexy bodies.
One of the girls was sent into the corner close to us and we could witness her being worked over right in front of us. Her belly was hit by numerous blows as well as her pussy. She held onto the top ropes not to fall, which only led to more devastating strikes to her tits.
On the other end of the ring the G-Cup blonde was locked in a Camel Clutch and her spine bent nicely.
And then we witnessed the first proper double teaming. The girl in the Corner who had been worked over by Lucia, Betsie`s former opponent, was now attacked by Lucia and another fighter. They took turns in beating her tits to pulp with their fists, before they grabbed her by her arms and feet, gained momentum and threw her out of the ring. She sailed through the ropes and landed not far away from us.
Now it was Lucia and a black haired Asian against the G-Cup. They each stomped on her downed body and hit home with quite nasty kicks to her glorious boobs. SMATTT…SMATTTT…..grunts filled the area and the big titter was picked up and placed on the lowest rope tits first.
Lucia was vicious and stood on her ballooning udders while the Asian bounced on her back and made sure she couldn`t escape.
It seemed they wanted to pop her big breasts. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Those glorious G-Cups swelled and ballooned under her feet and I had never seen anything similar.
But suddenly, although her face was wrecked with pain, G-Cup grabbed Lucia’s ankles and pulled harshly. The slippery tit-meat caused her to fall all the way down from the ring apron. A scream followed and it was only the big tit-blonde against the Asian bitch.
Blondie clutched her abused breasts that had been crushed by more than 120lbs of sexy Spanish Fighter and the busty Asian was ready for her. She gained momentum and drop kicked her chest, sending her down in the mud. THUDDDDDDD….her big tits flopped in her own face, pancaked once more.
Anne, Betsy and Diane massaged their own boobs absent minded as if they felt the pain the big titter was experiencing.
The Asian, quite busty herself big a DD cup maybe, knew exactly how to hurt her opponent. Rather friendly mud-wrestling had turned into a war of tits. She went down to her and took her chest in a leg-scissors. She crushed those big orbs between her slim legs and caused the boob meat to ooze to the side.
The G-Cupper groaned in pain and boxed her fists into the Asians legs, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back harshly.
“AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Her opponent screamed in pain and the busty ref did not care at all about foul tactics. She seemed aroused herself at how hard both went at each other.
“Damn she will definitely feel the bruising for weeks! See how hard her chest is squeezed!” Betsy commented and grabbed her own tits.
We were all very aroused by the sexy performance when suddenly the blonde gave up. She tapped the muddy floor to signal her tits had enough.
“AND THE WINNER BY SUBMISSION IS MISS AKURA!”
She got up and the crowd cheered for her, but also for the busty blonde whose tits had been wrecked in the ring.
“Time for you two! Just double team all the others and one of you will win the 5-way match!”
Anne and Diane smirked and high fived. “Let`s win this!”
We kissed and I slapped my wife`s big ass when she left hand in hand with Diane towards the ring for the upcoming heavyweight battle…

Both had been given the same slingshot bikinis that were barely covering their nipples and running sexily through their ass cracks.
They entered, followed by three other chubby wrestlers. There was a sexy black girl, very young, but equipped with heavenly curves. Followed by the 300lbs winner from earlier. Her huge J-cups were swinging free. The bikini was not even placed near her tits since it was totally useless.
Last was a mature lady somewhere over 50. She was still very sexy but I hadn`t seen her before and probably missed her fight. She had a cut in her left tit and her fight must have been pretty hard.
It seemed they were not aware that Anne and Diane knew each other and would act as a team.
But damn I was wrong! Right at the start of the fight all three attacked our girls heavily! The heaviest girl tackled Anne into a corner while the mature lady teamed up with the black youngster smashing Diane into the floor with a double clothesline.
Those impacts shook the ring heavily followed by moaning. “Holy shit guys!” Betsie`s mouth hang open in surprise.
Anne hung in the corner while the 300 pounder worked her thick midsection with heavy knees and fist strikes, making the fat belly jump and wobble.
I the other corner Diana had been picked up and secured in the mature`s full nelson, while the black bitch pounded her fists into her tits mercilessly.
Moaning, screams and wet SMACKS filled the ring while the audience went nuts over the hardcore beating both of them received.
Diane`s tits were used as punching bags while the monster-titted girl first turned Anne`s abs to jello, before she switched to breast punches. But not by boxing Anne`s boobs. Instead she stood on the second rope and smashed her heavier udders into the side of Anne`s head.
SMATTTTT…SMATTTTT…SMATTTTT…more than 10 lbs per side crashed in her face as if being hit by boxing gloves. Anne moaned and could only take ten of those shots before she collapsed onto her thick ass in the corner. Her back slipped along the padding before she hit the floor.
Meanwhile the Ebony kicked the shit out of Diane`s big soft belly. We were all worried about how the match had turned. It had evolved from a bit of mud-wrestling and throwing the opponent for fun, to a hard beating some fighters had to endure.
Anne was picked up and thrown into the ropes. The J-Cupper had placed her tits on the lowest rope and her boob meat was split in two halves.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Diane followed only seconds later next to her, her D-Cups suffering from the same attack.
“FUUUUUUCK!”
Their opponents simply sat down on their shoulders, adding their weight to the torment of their boobs.
While the 200lbs black fighter sat on Diane, 300lbs sat on Anne`s shoulders.
Their faces grimaced in agony and brought them to their limit.
Suddenly the mature fighter who was standing nearby, attacked her own teammate.
She kicked at the black’s chest flattening her firm globes and freed Diane.
She trapped her ankles under her armpits and pulled her next to the ropes, swinging her body under it and out of the ring. WHAM! The black had left the tournament.
The mature cat smirked at her, clearly satisfied she had eliminated the stunned fighter.
“You old cow! Wait until you get out of there cxnt!” The black was not amused, pointing at her former teammate with her finger.
Anne still screamed in pain with the massive girl on her shoulder when she was suddenly freed. The mature fighter had also attacked her opponent with a flurry of kicks.
She had sent her into the mud next to her and now stomped at her body, sending shockwaves through her huge ass and fat rolls on her backside. The crowd loved it!
The she got down on her and jerked her head backwards while leaning over her.
The J-Cups lifted partly from the floor while both started a ground grappling.
Anne lifted her boobs from the rope and massaged them groaning in pain. Anne and Diane were out of the fight for the moment since they had been worked over pretty well. They simply watched the mature brawler taking the heavier opponent apart. Putting stress on her neck seemed to be quite effective.
Next she wanted to pull her up, but simply earned a fist strike to her barely covered pussy. Her opponent had been too heavy and slippery.
SMATTTT….OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! She howled in pain.
Next she received two hard fist strikes to her dangling tits, smacking her DDs like punching bags. Especially the left which had the cut from the earlier fight, started to bleed next to her areola.
The J-Cup Bitch had time to get back to her feet, bear hugged the mature wrestler and lifted her.
WHAM! She landed on her outstretched knee and her pussy took all the force of the impact.
“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!”
She dropped to the side and my wife and Diane used her chance to pick her up by her arms and legs, and swing her through the ropes.
WHAM! The muddy package was delivered when the bitch landed in front of our feet, moaning heavily from the impact.
Meanwhile between the ropes Anne and Diane circled the remaining opponent. They were slightly bent over since their midsections had taken quite a beating.
The massively chesty fighter raised her guard, but didn`t know who to follow. Anne was in front of her, Diane behind her.
Anne feinted a blow and her opponent raised the guard, but Diane attacked from behind instead.
She grabbed her waist from behind and lifted all those 300lbs of tits and ass over her shoulder.
Unfortunately, the move went horribly wrong since she was too heavy. WHAM! SMATTTTTT….she landed on top of Diane, smashed her tits and belly flat driving all air out of her lungs.

Anne watched in surprise and tried to roll the big bitch off her teammate.
But once she was free, also Diane rolled to the side holding her tormented belly. She didn`t look good. She signaled the ref she would be out and rolled under the ropes out of the ring where Dave had to support his wife.
Now it was Anne against an even bigger opponent. She had her muddy scalp locked in her finger and smashed her fist in her big dangling boobs again and again.
WHAMMMMM! A knee followed, paying her back for the earlier barrage of blows Anne had to endure.
Both grunted exhausted and her opponent suddenly grabbed her mud soaked D-Cups and crushed them brutally in her hands. She was strong as a bull, lifting my wife by her tits and SMASHING her back into the dirty ring floor.
WHAMMMMMMM! Mud splattered everywhere and the massive bitch even followed with a nasty elbow drop to her lower belly, driving it deep into her ovaries.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Anne twitched in total agony and rolled into a fetal position.
But it was useless: her opponent lifted and spread her legs, only to kick her right foot into my wife`s private areas. SMATTTTTT…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH…SMATTTTT….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……
Then she was pulled close to the ropes, mainly to get her out of the ring.
The big bitch gained momentum and was trying a baseball slide into Anne`s glistening body.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT….she connected to her chest and belly, moving her body right under the ropes but not out completely.
“YEAHAAAAAAAAAA…Monster titty will win this and kick her out of the ring!” The crowd was at the peak with their shouting and witnessed her getting up and doing the same move again.
Anne looked in fear and pain, held onto the lowest rope and when her opponent hit her for the second time she held on tight.
“NAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH……WHAM!” She missed and sailed past her, leaving the ring and crashing into the audience.
Anne barely held the rope, but she managed to stay inside the ring long enough to make it count.
DING DING DING!
“AND THE WINNER OF THE LAST WOMAN STANDING MATCH ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANNE!”
I went for her and hugged her tightly. Her beaten body definitely needed support.
She was handed the price money in front of the ring and many foreign men and women slapped her shoulder and ass on her way back to our tent area.
Diane and Anne sat there drinking some much needed beer and tried to recover.
“Damn girls! That was tougher than expected. How do you feel?”

Without answering my question Anne and Diane made a gesture to get us men closer to them. They reached out with their hands to the bulges in our pants and massaged them sexily.
“It hurt a lot to get our bellies worked over. Every bit of breath was knocked out of us. But the toughest was to get our tits basically punched so often and split on the ropes.”
Diane added: “But it seemed you liked what you saw. How can you cheeky bastards be so hard when you see your lovely women get worked over?”
We all chuckled and moved towards the showers. We got rid of our clothes and didn`t care much about showing our massive erections.
As soon as the water was running and the first mud was removed from the fighter`s bodies, we saw how badly bruised and swollen the tit department was.
Nasty red marks were running across both tits, surrounded by black bruises. The skin was reddened and not far from bleeding.
The cold water was cooling them down making them groan in unison.
Betsy joined them and we could fully admire their wet bodies. They pulled us into the water and grabbed our cocks….and anything beyond this point is my little secret.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Bike Week Wrestling - Part2
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 04:07:52 AM »
Awesome

love to see these 3 have a go at each other.

Thank you so much for sharing the story.
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 09:57:49 PM »
Great story.  I've always had a weakness for mud wrestling.  You just don't see it around as much anymore, so this was a lot of fun for me.  I've never been to a biker event but this is just as I've imagined the wrestling competitions would be, rough and dirty.  Love it.  Thanks for posting.

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 02:48:48 PM »
There will be a Sequel soon involving busty Betsy in another ring wrestling match. :-*