News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nicole DWW/ Sgt.XTC

• 2 Replies

Offline Videan

Nicole DWW/ Sgt.XTC
« on: September 29, 2021, 08:53:51 PM »
It’s been asked before but I’ve never seen a clear answer:

Does anyone know what match Ingrid forced Nicole to retire?  I can’t seem to find anyone who knows.

Also Oilwrestlers.com had a wrestler named Sgt.XTC anyone know if anyone sells their videos in 2004 before Katrina?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Nicole DWW/ Sgt.XTC
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 09:34:17 PM »
It’s been asked before but I’ve never seen a clear answer:

Does anyone know what match Ingrid forced Nicole to retire?  I can’t seem to find anyone who knows.

Also Oilwrestlers.com had a wrestler named Sgt.XTC anyone know if anyone sells their videos in 2004 before Katrina?

I always felt so bad for Nicole. It was obvious that Ingrid loved dominating her. I mean, one of (if not their first) catfight, Ingrid grabbed Nicoles tits quite frequently, which was something not really seen in DWW catfights. And they kept putting the two together, resulting in Nicole getting dominated most of the time. I'd be anxious to know if they both wanted those matches or how they kept getting paired together.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Nicole DWW/ Sgt.XTC
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 07:07:13 PM »
I read a lot about them in the old DWW forums and also in several emails with company bosses.
The rivalry between the two was real, it was not fake and the company took advantage of it by making them fight and wrestling in different ways and styles.
Nicole barely won two of those fights and Ingrid won all the others and she humiliated Nicole in all of them, such as in her mud fight, or in her prostitute fight, Mother of All Catfights. Some fans told me that Nicole was so beaten and exhausted after those last two fights that she couldn't even get up.
The brawls between them were famous in the company, especially one during a fight on mats, aftera lot of  surrenders, Nicole refused to give up and that got out of hand because Ingrid refused to let go of her and kept her trapped without letting go.
I saw all her matchs and they was really wondefull, despite of course I had my favorite betwen the two.