News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a producer P-N-W-C-F

• 3 Replies

Offline guardians1000000

• I love catfights! and low blows
Looking for a producer P-N-W-C-F
« on: September 30, 2021, 08:41:22 PM »
Hey all I hope this is the correct forum to post this in. I looking for a producer, the store name was on clips for sale a couple years ago and was called  P-N-W-C-F Real Catfights. im trying to find a certain video made by this store, but since its no longer in business i cant purchase it anymore. i was wondering if that store owner was a part of this message board and iff there was a way to reach out to him about purchasing a video.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 08:42:37 PM by guardians1000000 »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Looking for a producer P-N-W-C-F
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 08:57:45 PM »
The owner has been permanently banned from this forum years ago, under multiple ids. So maybe he has snuck back on since then. I will move this to a better area in case someone wishes to help you get a copy of what you seek. I would also suggest someone do that in private, since I have no desire to give him any bit of publicity here.

Offline guardians1000000

• I love catfights! and low blows
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 09:27:20 PM »
The owner has been permanently banned from this forum years ago, under multiple ids. So maybe he has snuck back on since then. I will move this to a better area in case someone wishes to help you get a copy of what you seek. I would also suggest someone do that in private, since I have no desire to give him any bit of publicity here.

Ty man. i had no idea he was banned from this site. mind me asking as to why?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 10:33:45 PM »

Ty man. i had no idea he was banned from this site. mind me asking as to why?

His biggest issue was using alt ids to be promoting his site. Like he would go on EVERY thread possible and go "hey guys I heard about this site.. what can you tell me about it? " I will be honest I did check to make sure you weren't him because this would be something he would pull :) That and he got really creepy pretending to be the girls in his videos and asking members who claimed to know rl fighters (or to be one) to send videos of themselves doing it "as  proof" Kind of felt like those videos would be up for sale the next week as one of his own.. But he was relentless in trying to be "just a fan" who happened to bring up his own videos every chance he got. At one time I clocked him doing it 26 times in less than a month. Not really fair to other producers who were restricting themselves to only promoting a new video.

Meg