News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Three's A Crowd: A Tammy and Debra Tale

• 1 Replies

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Three's A Crowd: A Tammy and Debra Tale
« on: October 01, 2021, 09:37:29 PM »
I shared my first story, Tammy and Debra, back in May of this year. Three’s a Crowd is a prequel of sorts and tells the story of how Tammy and Debra met and first came into conflict.

THREE’S A CROWD

Debra parked her royal blue Charger on the crowded street and got out of the car. It was a Friday night in late March. Colder than usual with a stiff breeze that cleared the bustling downtown area and sent people indoors seeking warmth. Debra was unbothered by the weather and strode purposefully along the empty sidewalk. She was heading to a bar to meet her co-workers Katie and Bree. The two younger women had recommended it. It had been a long few weeks at work completing an in-house project. The work had been tedious and time consuming. Extra long meetings where the hands on the conference room clock seemed frozen in place. Long winded presenters exhaustively and, Debra thought, needlessly going over project minutiae. She often got home from work mentally, if not physically, spent and then did little but watch television and snack voraciously. But now the project was done and it was time for a girls’ night out. There would be drinks and hors d’oeuvres, chatter and laughter, and hopefully a man or two to make things interesting. Debra felt confident and sexy and ready to play. She paused at the entrance to the bar, to sweep her honey blonde hair back and smooth the clingy beige dress over her fit thighs. Satisfied with her appearance Debra stepped into the bar.

Debra was ready to cut loose and celebrate, but Katie and Bree, after having a drink and letting off some steam, proved to have other plans. Katie, at 29 the older of the two, looked down at her phone and frowned. ‘Oh sorry guys but I have to go. I’m going out to dinner later.’

‘With a boy or a girl?’ asked Bree slyly. The blonde scowled in reply. Office rumors suggested that Katie was a lesbian but there had been no proof thus far. Bree was 24 and new to the job. She was trying to fit in but often blurted things out tactlessly.

‘So soon?’ whined Debra, ‘We’re just getting started.’

‘Sorry, mama, but I can’t keep him, or her waiting’ and smirked at Bree, who was also getting up to leave.

‘Where are you going, Bree?’ Debra was surprised and sighed ‘You, too?’

Bree had her coat on: ‘My mom is flying in early tomorrow and I have to pick her up in the morning. Sorry but it’s going to be an early night for me.’

Debra had talked her younger co-workers into going out for drinks downtown, but now, after a round, they had other places to goJI'm. Debra was single, sometimes painfully so, and now felt a bit lost as her friends were leaving. She’d been divorced for a few years and dated casually from time to time, but nothing serious. She was open to meeting Mr. Right but sometimes was content with Mr. Right Now. This was shaping up to be one of those nights.

‘You’re leaving me here all alone. With no one to talk to…’, Debra frowned.

Katie nodded toward a good-looking man making his way to a seat at the bar: ‘Why don’t you say hello to that one and sit on his lap? Maybe he’ll buy you a drink.’ Debra had turned to check him out and found him quite handsome. Bree winked: ‘Give us all the sordid details Monday morning.’ Katie and Bree laughed, and high fived Debra before leaving the bar.

Debra continued to glance at the man, waiting to be noticed. He’s definitely cute, she thought to herself, and immediately thought some fun and flirtation were in order. So many nights were dull and lonely, and perhaps he will perk things up. He’s a bit younger than me, too. Which bothered Debra not at all. She was forty and attractively blonde. Quite fit for her age, athletic with long legs and subtle curves in all the right places. She could pass for younger, and that helped her run with Bree and Katie, both twenty somethings.

He looked over (finally!) and she quickly smiled and waved. Taking the cue, he approached with a quizzical look: ‘Are you Tammy?’

Still smiling, she bounced to her feet and extended a hand with feminine grace and a flirty tilt of the head: ‘Pleased to meet you!’ She certainly wasn’t Tammy but was ready to play the part.

He looked puzzled: ‘You’re early. I didn’t expect you so soon.’ Poor boy, she thought, already confused. Hopefully, he’ll be as easy to lead astray. Debra winked in response: ‘I couldn’t wait to meet you.’

‘Really?’, he smiled as the tension left his face. Good, he’s taking the bait. She continued: ‘You’re cuter than I expected.’ And gave him a knowing smile.

‘Oh, thank you’, he glanced down and perhaps blushed, although it was hard to tell given the lighting. How adorably modest, Debra thought, and apparently easy to hook.

He straightened up and set his shoulders back: ‘You’re pretty cute, too.’ Well, that’s a start. Debra smiled again, looped her arm around his and led him to an empty booth: ‘Let’s sit and get to know one another.’

They sat together, and she moved closer to him, eager to move things along. Debra hadn’t dressed to kill but filled out her understated beige dress nicely. She turned slightly toward him, offering a hint of her shapely breasts. He seemed shy but appeared to enjoy the view. Debra carried the conversation, flirting shamelessly as she subtly pried pieces of information from her prey. His name, she learned, was Peter and he was a high school teacher. Just a little more of this sweet talk and I’ll have him in my pocket, she mused. Debra tapped his wrist teasingly: ‘Take me for a stroll, sweetie.’ Peter didn’t respond but was staring over her shoulder as his eyes began to widen.

Debra heard a woman’s voice behind her: ‘Excuse me but aren’t you Peter?’

Peter’s jaw dropped. Literally. ‘Yes, I am. And you are?’ The poor thing was confused again. Debra huffed and turned to gaze at the woman. She was a pretty blonde and likely Tammy, his actual date.

‘I’m Tammy. Sorry I’m late.’ Most definitely Peter’s actual date. ‘Am I interrupting?’ She like him, was confused. Debra frowned, things were now complicated significantly by this woman’s arrival and she had to act fast.

‘I’m sorry but you are. Perhaps you have the wrong night’: Debra smiled unconvincingly.

‘No, I’m sure I don’t’: Tammy smirked with a slight toss of her golden blonde hair. Shoulder length and thick, Debra noted. Just right for pulling. She was wearing a little black cocktail dress that looked to be at least a size too small. Around Debra’s age but a little shorter. And curvier, with larger boobs that threatened to spill out. She’s my competition and she’s on the prowl, too, thought Debra to herself.

Debra played another card: ‘Peter is with me tonight. Why don’t you re-schedule?’

‘No, I am Peter’s date tonight’, Tammy slid her curvy frame into the booth opposite them.

Peter introduced them, awkwardly and uncertainly: ‘Uh, Debra this is Tammy, my date. Tammy, Debra. We were just chatting.’ In a way he was thrilled to be in the company of these two lovely blondes but was barely equipped to manage one, let alone both. But for the present he was happy to try.

Tammy and Debra smiled warily at one another, staking out their territory and waited for Peter to make a choice. Tammy looked to him to take control of the situation and send this bimbo packing but he did nothing. That annoyed her as she had spent a lot of time and effort getting ready for this date. But she wasn’t going to let this woman ruin her night. Okay lady, sneering at Debra and crossing her arms, I’ll take care of you myself. Game on, thought Debra, giving Tammy the smiling bitch face before turning to Peter. ‘So you’re a teacher. That sounds sooo exciting. Tell me all about it…’

Peter obediently launched into a description of his occupation as a high school educator while Debra, frequently smiling and nodding in agreement, hung on his every word. After a few minutes, Tammy decided it was time to send her new rival a message. The bitch had moved in on Peter and now it was time for her to go. Under the table she tapped her black high-heeled foot against Debra’s ankle. The honey blonde glanced over at Tammy, who glared back and mouthed the words ‘Go away. Now.’ As Peter yammered on, Debra smirked at Tammy and stuck her tongue out. Then lightly but firmly stepped on her toes. Tammy winced in pain and pursed her lips.

The conversation continued to center around Peter as the two blondes began to wrestle verbally for advantage, interrupting one another and redirecting his attention to themselves. Peter, for his part, was trying to keep all his options open and both women happy. But he was failing miserably in this noble endeavor, as the tension between Tammy and Debra was growing. Meanwhile, out of sight beneath the table the ladies were about to physically spar as well.

In the confines of the booth their high-heeled feet had begun to silently skirmish. Tammy didn’t want Debra playing footsie with her date and slid her right foot between Debra’s left and Peter’s right foot. Sure enough, Tammy soon felt Debra’s heel bump against her own. They looked at one another, briefly ignoring Peter as they prepared to square off. Debra lifted her foot but Tammy countered with her own, blocking her. For several moments they were still, could each feel her rival’s foot and ankle pressing against their own, could feel the soft rub of her rival’s pantyhose. They shifted in their seats, leaning forward slightly, staring at the other. Now their knees were touching. Peter was going on about standardized testing or learning proficiencies or whatever but the two blondes were barely listening as their looks hardened into glares. Debra suddenly pushed against Tammy’s ankle, trying to kick her foot aside. Tammy pushed back and a strenuous duel of feet and heels began in earnest. The two ladies crossed ankles, quite literally, as wrestling feet jockeyed for position and dominance. Peter prattled on, staring off into space and seemingly oblivious to the catfight threatening to break loose within the cozy booth. Down below, feet and ankles snaked together, black and tan heels banging softly, the quiet slide and hiss of pantyhose. Up above their mutual antagonism was beginning to emerge as well. Both wanted Peter and wanted the other out of the way. Debra had always competed with other women so going at it with Tammy felt right, although she was quickly heading into unknown territory with this bitch. A foot fight with a total stranger, over a guy she just met. It felt weird and more than a little silly, and part of her wanted to get up and walk away. But she saw that Tammy was looking at her with contempt and felt her rival’s strong ankle pinning her foot down. Tammy was intent on beating her and shoving her aside. Debra was losing this little battle and if she walked away she would leave a beaten woman. And that just didn’t happen when Debra butted heads with other gals. She wasn’t letting Peter go without a fight. So she took a deep breath and brought her right foot to the battle, jabbing Tammy’s ankle hard with her three-inch heel and dragging it along her insole. Tammy yelped in pain and surprise as Debra slid her foot, now unimpeded, to glide against Peter’s leg.

How did that feel, you top heavy tramp? Debra thought cattily as she leaned into Peter’s shoulder. “Do continue, Peter, your work is sooo interesting.’

Things settled down for a few minutes as Peter began to ramble on anew about public education but the two rivals barely paid attention and stared daggers across the booth. Peter eventually ran out of gas and excused himself to use the men’s room: ‘I’ll leave you two to chat until I get back.’ They certainly had some things to get off their respective chests and now they could do so in private. Peter wasn’t completely dense and could sense that Tammy and Debra weren’t getting along. But trying to juggle the two lovelies was too much for his limited skill set and he needed to take a breath and regroup. As he washed up and regarded himself in the mirror he just hoped they weren’t fighting in his absence. Then again, he thought, maybe that wouldn’t be so bad and hurried back to the bar.

Left alone, Tammy and Debra returned to the pretense of civil conversation and began to tangle verbally once again. Tammy went first: ‘I’ll get you for that, you little snake’, referring to Debra’s stabbing heel.

In a soft, girly voice Debra asked: ‘Don't you like my shoes, Tammy?’

‘They’re too cheap for my tastes. They must kill your feet.’ You annoying twit.

‘Not mine, dear, but I bet they hurt yours’: Debra countered with a smile that dripped venom.

Tammy growled under her breath and launched another attack: ‘That’s a cute dress. Is it second hand?’

‘Hardly. I just don’t need to try as hard as you, darling.’ Oh, that stung.

‘Oh. Saving your best for when you have a date of your own?’ Take that, bitch.

'Don’t talk to me about dresses. You can barely fit into yours.’ Debra was sticking it to her now.

Tammy lost her cool: ‘Are you calling me fat?’

Debra twisted the knife: ‘Fat? Hmm, no not really. Sad and desperate? Maybe.’

Tammy fumed. Debra was getting under her skin and clearly enjoying it. ‘You bitch! You’re the one who is desperate, trying to steal my date.’ Tammy, who always played nice and avoided conflict, found herself drifting into a catfight with a woman she just met over a man she barely knew. It was happening too fast to process or understand. Debra’s intrusion into the evening’s affair triggered something in Tammy. Seeing that woman flirting with Peter had set her off immediately and soon Tammy was swept along by a heady blend of anger, jealousy, arousal and fear. Tammy for once was determined to win and take home the prize. It wasn’t clear how far this competition would go, but right now Tammy would do almost anything to get rid of Debra.

But Debra was determined as well: ‘Peter doesn’t seem to mind. He clearly likes me and would rather be with me. Just give up and go home.’ Peter had returned and could see that they were having words. He was now fully awake to their conflict and somewhat pleased they were quarreling over him. But things were about to get out of hand and so he chose to play it safe for now. 

‘It’s been a pleasure, Debra, but Tammy is my date tonight and we’ve made plans.’ There, he said it. That wasn’t so hard. Maybe I can still get her number somehow.

Debra was disappointed but undeterred: ‘I’m happy tagging along with you two. We’ll make a fun threesome.’

‘Peter made dinner reservations…’ Tammy interjected.

Debra interrupted her: ‘That’s perfect! I haven’t eaten since lunch.’

‘For two!’ Tammy finished.

‘Owww!’ Debra cried out with a pained and startled expression. Tammy was wearing sexy, pointy black heels and had punctuated her declaration by kicking her rival hard in the shin. She was grinning devilishly as Debra grimaced and grabbed her leg.

‘Are you okay, Debra?’: Peter was confused again. The girls looked ready to reach across the booth and tear into one another. He looked from one to the other and opened his mouth to speak.

Tammy cut him off, determined to end this. She leaned forward and smiled graciously: ‘It was really nice meeting you, Debra.’ This wasn’t true, of course, but now she was winning this little war and it was time to shoo Debra away. ‘But we have to go now.’

‘It was a pleasure meeting you, too, Tammy.’ It wasn’t. Not at all. Debra had tried to take her man but Tammy hadn’t backed down. Maybe she would get another bite at the apple but now she had to display some measure of dignity: ‘I just wish we could spend more time together.’ I’d kick you back and rip your cheap dress off you little slut. She got up to leave and turned to Peter: ‘Maybe I’ll run into you sometime.’

‘No, you won’t!’ Tammy snapped. Debra ignored her and slipped a business card into Peter’s shirt pocket before hugging him. It was a warm embrace and she rubbed her perfect breasts against his chest. She lingered, savoring the feel of his strong arms around her until she felt Tammy tapping on her shoulder. Debra turned to face her rival and moved forward until they were face to face. Debra brought her boobs to bear but Tammy didn’t flinch, subtly thrusting her own tempting tits forward. They smiled thin, saccharine sweet smiles as they looked each other in the eye. Their breasts were touching and bumped slightly, teasingly. Tammy stepped back and they shook hands.

‘We really should meet again. There’s so much for us to discuss, Tammy.’

‘If we meet again, we won’t be chatting’ Tammy promised softly.

The rivals dug their nails into the handshake and for a long moment neither let go. Debra went to step on her toes but Tammy daintily stepped away in time. Debra continued to the exit and paused as she opened the door to leave. Peter was helping Tammy with her coat, and the golden-haired blonde was watching Debra with a smug look of apparent triumph. Debra smiled one last time and gave Tammy the finger before stepping out alone into the night.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 10:08:43 PM by Hammer48 »

Offline Aleena

Re: Three's A Crowd: A Tammy and Debra Tale
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 04:04:47 PM »
Great story….looking forward to the next chapter!