News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Breast fighting and feeding the losers baby

• 19 Replies

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Breast fighting and feeding the losers baby
« on: October 02, 2021, 09:14:03 PM »
Is this really a humiliating experience for a mom or just tool in the story telling trade?

Offline The Ovarian Barbarian

• DickWilcox Is My Total BFF! I Protect His Heart
Re: Breast fighting and feeding the losers baby
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 10:24:56 PM »
Sorry, but it is just story telling fodder. But I suppose it could make for interesting fiction
Which Is More Imortant,
Winning Or Keeping Your NIpples Covered?

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 03:05:51 AM »
HAHAHA Thought so

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 06:42:19 PM »
Love to know what experience people have that they can pin point if it happens or not, in a breast fight or any other anything can take place in the form of “ stakes” it comes down to what fighters agree on.  I am not saying it happens daily but if it can be thought of it can be acted on. Be it loser gets milked, winner has her way with loser, or losers partner/hubby, I been in the lifestyle a long time and still have not seen it all, one thing I can say I almost never see is women under a full C cup breastfighting , guess that means it doesn’t happen either .

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 10:44:48 AM »
Dotti have you done it? If not if someone had proposed it in the past would you have accepted it?

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 12:36:27 PM »
I would suggest that if such a fight with these stakes occurred, and was witnessed by that state’s Child Protective Services, both women would be saying goodbye to their babies.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

DottiD

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 03:51:19 PM »
Rocks no i have not done it but it has been brought up in talking in real life as an idea/option, my point being, i have been asked to try a lot of “different” stakes including winner takes losers man for a while as in hours /minutes which i did once and when i lost i ent crazy and a real fight broke out seeing her with my man…just because something seems out of the realm or absurd doesn’t mean no one has ever tried it, as far as child services go why would two women competing in that way call child services on each other completely silly statement, yes if child services found out i am sure they would have something to say, but in reality if the child is not in danger or being mistreated they have no leg to stand on . I can promise you there is nothing in their underlines saying a Mother can not let another mother nurse a baby thats just fringing ridiculous , child services are there to protect and defend children not to rip children away for being nursed by a different mother.
The stakes we are speaking of here i know because it seems “in real” no one can stop and think “could it happen behind closed doors”, but take a step back and look at some of the fetishes out in the world, grown adults. Dress up like babies, like horses, cats , dogs, SM, its countless list of oddities and with it are things most of can only imagine and others say it can never happen only because they never saw it happening.

Offline Julie34DD

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2021, 04:00:16 PM »
Shauna & Kiva are right...
I can’t imagine something like this ever actually taking place....
Not that women haven’t ever probably said something catty in this regard or even given it a passing thought as they gazed hatefully across the room at someone they held in contempt....
Full disclosure it’s been suggested to me in a cyber by a close friend before so as story fodder or as an imaginative way to humiliate a hated rival I can see the appeal...
Or rather “feel” the reactive anger and shock (possible even dread) as someone suggested it as a stake as Dotti suggested...
But who would ever actually knowingly and willingly bring their baby to such a private prearranged fight irl?
I’m betting nobody much less two women in such a state lol

Still a super catty thought though ;-)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2021, 05:42:31 PM »
I think we all agree that for every conceivable kink, someone somewhere on the planet engages in it. I don’t personally know any ax murderers but I know they exist.

Of course CPS (Children’s Protective Services) wouldn’t show up to such an event. My comment was hypothetical to show how seriously this activity would be taken by those of us involved in children’s welfare. I’m very familiar with CPS. I’ve been involved in cases earlier in my career. Even today, I’m required to take continuing medical education courses in CPS procedures to maintain my license.

Yes, folks, CPS is a VERY big deal. This scenario would raise several red flags. This is not an athletic contest. It is a sexual activity by fetishizers where infants are necessarily present (Frankly, I can stop right here.)  The goal of the breastfeeding women is to inflict harm on each other’s breasts, the children’s source of nutrition. The loser must temporarily break her maternal bond and hand over her child to the winner. While there is no law against another woman breastfeeding your baby, there is the question of intent. In this case, the sole purpose of the babies is to use them to intentionally humiliate the loser. That’s it. Natural maternal bonds are sacrificed for selfish sexual needs. The babies are not human, they are simply betting chips. And who is the winner who will breastfeed your baby? Do you know her well? Has she been screened for all the infections, including HIV, that are transmissible through breast milk? Drugs? At the very least, these women would be considered to be exercising extremely poor judgment which may compromise their ability to provide a safe environment for their children. They can expect a home visit by a case worker and would likely undergo a home inspection.

I have no desire to throw water on anyone’s fantasies. I totally get that this is a role playing website. I do see a lot of medical and logical misinformation in posts, but I don’t feel a need to call it out. But in this case, I felt drawing the line between fantasy and reality was warranted.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2021, 06:25:01 PM »
I would say, that in the 20th and 21st century, much of this is entirely fiction, albeit one crafted from real life elements. It took the elimination of the post-partum fever, the introduction of pasteurization (along with forcing doctors to keep hygiene) and the dismantling of colonial empires, that ended the practice of keeping wet nurses, either because of the cultural norms of the era (noble women can't do a lowly menial labor like a peasant feeding her baby on the tit) or because the mother's died at childbirth. Child mortality was also so high it gave rise to the Celtic lore of changelings who steal away babies to keep them in their underground lairs and force human parents to raise monsters. Our fairy tales our messed up like an author in six ways to Sunday.

In The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, Mrs. LaMott goes as far in her revenge plan as to "resolve" her own miscarriage by using a breast pump to keep her milk glands "ready" and she does indeed force the baby to suck on her breast, refusing the protagonist.. That about covers the ways one woman would go, so the real question is, would two agree? The one thing I can say for certain is that I've seen a video where 2 women topless in jeans visibly tortured each other tits through bumping, mauling, punching and slapping, not breaking it off even after dark purple hues appeared on them. Would they also milk each other? I'd say IRL most women know that stress can induce a heavy milk flow, so confronting them with a ton of hurtful things that brings them to the brink of tears is one cruel method that spares them lifting a finger and still has the same effect.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

DottiD

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2021, 06:55:30 PM »
Again i am not saying it is a daily thing if it at all, what i am sayin his no matter health concerns or any other concerns, there are people/couples out there that simply want what they want and will let nothing stand in the way, lets be honest about it all, do women use milking as a stake or not , i can say yes they do , what no one realizes is the loser of a breast fight does NOT have to be laden with milk to have her boobs milked after a loss, it is the act of the milking a loser suffers. It is the ACT of MILKING not a FACT the loser has her milk, though it does happen it is not a “you must be supplied with milk”.

As for a fetish of would 2 women agree, have you all not seen the news ? Mothers driving their babies into lakes, in a microwave for a drug fix, ?, working for a P.D. There are horrors some news channels never see or hear of cause depts. clean up and wipe it away fast as they can, and yes that is a different issue but look at the fetishes in the world, people dress up like horses and go to communities where it is a weekend thing they eat from feed bags, buy thousands of dollars of bridles and reins and other gear, does involve minors? God lets hope not but unless you gain access to these “private” things you never know, for adults dressing like babies there are women who are milking that feed them from the nipple not just bottles, and they pay big money for it, like i was saying you can not say with out a shadow of doubt it does not exist just because you would never allow it… some people somewhere may have tried it, maybe they used dolls instead of actual children maybe they are so off reality or their meds they have tried it, in the real life game of fights/matches/duels I remember a time when i first started couples would agree to sign waivers to make sure no one video taped and sold the “private encounters” or to make sure no one reported the other if it got of hand, or agreements if the room they used the cos to repair was divided , years ago like with Craig’s list you took a huge risk walking into a hotel rom you weren’t going to be jumped or worse, all i am saying is if a person can imagine it, dream it or write about it for everyone of them there is another who thinks ..why not ty it  , the best way to settle an discussion like this is you believe what you want and others to believe what they want, but the only ones who will ever really know are the ones who thought , or actually have done it if at all, it is a fetish and therefore VERY possible it can happen over not at all

Offline Jaquan

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2021, 09:51:27 PM »
Dang! Kiva crushed this discussion.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2021, 05:05:25 PM »
Again i am not saying it is a daily thing if it at all, what i am sayin his no matter health concerns or any other concerns, there are people/couples out there that simply want what they want and will let nothing stand in the way, lets be honest about it all, do women use milking as a stake or not , i can say yes they do , what no one realizes is the loser of a breast fight does NOT have to be laden with milk to have her boobs milked after a loss, it is the act of the milking a loser suffers. It is the ACT of MILKING not a FACT the loser has her milk, though it does happen it is not a “you must be supplied with milk”.

As for a fetish of would 2 women agree, have you all not seen the news ? Mothers driving their babies into lakes, in a microwave for a drug fix, ?, working for a P.D. There are horrors some news channels never see or hear of cause depts. clean up and wipe it away fast as they can, and yes that is a different issue but look at the fetishes in the world, people dress up like horses and go to communities where it is a weekend thing they eat from feed bags, buy thousands of dollars of bridles and reins and other gear, does involve minors? God lets hope not but unless you gain access to these “private” things you never know, for adults dressing like babies there are women who are milking that feed them from the nipple not just bottles, and they pay big money for it, like i was saying you can not say with out a shadow of doubt it does not exist just because you would never allow it… some people somewhere may have tried it, maybe they used dolls instead of actual children maybe they are so off reality or their meds they have tried it, in the real life game of fights/matches/duels I remember a time when i first started couples would agree to sign waivers to make sure no one video taped and sold the “private encounters” or to make sure no one reported the other if it got of hand, or agreements if the room they used the cos to repair was divided , years ago like with Craig’s list you took a huge risk walking into a hotel rom you weren’t going to be jumped or worse, all i am saying is if a person can imagine it, dream it or write about it for everyone of them there is another who thinks ..why not ty it  , the best way to settle an discussion like this is you believe what you want and others to believe what they want, but the only ones who will ever really know are the ones who thought , or actually have done it if at all, it is a fetish and therefore VERY possible it can happen over not at all

Dotti, I write crime fiction outside the fetish, therefore am familiar with the depraved acts some women are willing to do for themselves and to other women, yet I consciously opted to omit them as I'm being frequently told my depressive mindset can kill conversations :)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2021, 08:25:11 PM »
Not that I am in favor of it, just trying to understand. Personally, I don't think it would be a wise thing to do, but I am male so maybe that plays into it.

DottiD

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2021, 10:22:05 PM »
Catfight lover NEVER let someone else dictate how you envision anything creative , no matter how outside the box they think if you feel it in mind and soul nail it down.

Texas there will never be a way to say yes or no to this question, everyone has a vision of it fantasy or fetish, just like opinions, all i can say is like i did before if one person can think of it there are at least one -two more who would try it, those who insist it can’t happen or be done , well lets leave it at their opinion, the fact that the adult sex business is constantly making billions a year is answer enough.