News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I'm back! Also promoting my groups on trillian.

• 3 Replies
I'm back! Also promoting my groups on trillian.
« on: October 02, 2021, 10:24:50 PM »
Did yall miss me?! To some of my rivals probably not...well to bad! I'm here to make a re-grand entrance!

Took a little hiatus from here but I couldn't stay away to long. Tanging with you girls is to much sexy fun x)

I don't have just a breasts fetish, or just an ass fetish..I have a whole female body fetish. Meaning I love women head to toe and get a hot thrilling having hot encounters with ladies head to toe.

And I do love having an audience watching along...

Speaking of which! I have quite a few trillian I run and operate.

My newest being a group simply called Ass matches,bashes, and clashes.

As the name implies this group mainly focuses on dat big ol peach back there and between two women or more who feel their round big bubble is superior. Every once in a while a argument will break out over better tits or curves etc and mostly this group focuses on dat ASS.

For the OC (old cxnts hehe) Baewatch has been around for years and is my oldest group. This is really an all purpose group expect for the kinky more niche stuff.

Speaking of kinky,  last I have a futa group or for normal girls who like their girls with a little bit...extra x)

Enclosing, I'm glad to be back. Ready to renew and rekindle old rivalries and find new ones as well!

Offline tfsaraGG

• I'm no good at filling out profiles
Re: I'm back! Also promoting my groups on trillian.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 04:09:19 PM »
Try discord. Trillian is a garbage app
Look at me and you can probably guess how I like to fight... And if you can buy bras at Victoria's Secret, ur not big enough.
I have Trillian, but prefer Skype or discord.

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 05:06:25 PM »
Try discord. Trillian is a garbage app

i couldnt agree more with trillian being trash and i wonder who does care about that anymore but nice to see this puta back. let me know when you do something on discord in the future because i deleted my trillian account :) ...  when i remember right you puta owe me a fuckfight after some trash talking without any action :P
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 05:07:15 PM by Lindsay_Sexfights »
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 07:01:14 PM »
Welcome back hot stuff!
HG Hunt