News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefight. Alexa k. vs Carmilla

• 73 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Suitefight. Alexa k. vs Carmilla
« on: October 05, 2021, 04:52:58 AM »
This catfight is scheduled for sometime in October. Anyone have any background on the fighters and have the rules been agreed upon? Looks like potentiallya super match-up!

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
Re: Suitefight. Alexa k. vs Carmilla
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 11:15:54 AM »
I thought Alexa K. did really well in her match against Blondebhabie, especially in the final round of their fight. I don't know anything about Carmilla, but they each have incredible looks and I think it'll be a fantastic fight.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 12:24:15 AM »
I love these kind of fights. Getting new people into suitefights can often lead to a great fight.

I saw Alexa vs blondebhabie and she looked really up for it! Facing Someone a little smaller this time and should be well up for it!

Early dream match, Alexa vs Misty!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 10:28:18 PM »
I'm updating this thread with good news! Looks like sponsorships at Suitefights are back! Suitefights just opened a Gumroad page, and is offering sponsorships there for $40 (https://suitefights.gumroad.com/). Here's the bonus' that come with sponsorship:

- One week of exclusive access before the fight goes on sale to the general public
- 3 watermark-free versions of the fight: 4K, 1080p, and mobile-optimized
- Additional behind-the-scenes content
- Photos from the set
- Full-resolution poster artwork by @xyolop

I loved the sponsorships and I really think they allowed you to "get to know" the catfighters better and it really ramps up the anticipation for the fight. If the sponsorships are anything like in the past, I loved having high quality bikini (and less photos) of the fighters before they are set to let loose on one another. And the 4k video is a must. Suitefights always has absurdly fantastic production values/camera angles/lighting, and watching these fights on a giant 4k tv massively increased my enjoyment over watching on a laptop screen. From Suitefights' perspective, a full week early access sort of worries me. I remember some asshole leaked a sponsored video in the past and it is very tough to keep a lid on fight spoilers for so long. Obviously, want to have as many reasons to sponsor as ever, but I think a week is a bit overkill. Speaking as a sponsor of basically every fight in the past (and hopefully future), I'd be fine with 2-3 days early access over the main release. I just remember in the past it being a huge bummer when a fight would be "spoiled" for me. Not sure if this is how it would be going forward, but in the past Suitefights used to release sponsorship goodies steadily before the main release. I'd always eagerly check the photoshoot and the BTS footage as an "appetizer," and I'd purposely skip the minute or so preview that came in the past as that often just "spoiled" the main event that I already purchased. For what it is worth, never regretted for a second sponsoring a Suitefights video and he was always went above and beyond to make sure the sponsors were happy and informed. Hah, it's "rough" looking through my collection and seeing the non-4k versions of fights, photoshoots and BTS footage of some of my absolute favorite fights we missed out on when sponsorships went on hiatus. Can't recommend sponsorships enough, and it's a way to fully support the producers and catfighters that make the type of fights that we want to see going forward.

As has been previously announced, two fights are currently upcoming and available for sponsorship. Alexa vs Carmilla and Sarah Brooke vs Lora Cross. Both seem to be taking place within the next 9 days.

I haven't seen anything I'd call "official" rules for Alexa vs Carmilla, but I did notice the hashtags on Instagram announcing the fight mentioned slapping and hairpulling, so that sounds promising!

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 01:09:03 AM »
Alexa won't be fighting this weekend. Long story. Currently looking for a replacement. Follow us at suitefights.gumroad.com as first updates will be emailed to all followers there.

Offline Shabsinfo

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 02:34:49 PM »
Hope so we get to watch  appropriate replacement and not cancellation of carmilla  , is misty , Eden or Michelle available?

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 09:27:59 PM »
Wouldn't mind seeing Michelle vs Camilla i could only imagine the staredown ohhhh

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 11:21:12 PM »
Looks like we have some good news! It appears Suitefights found a replacement for Alexa and we had a catfight! Carmilla vs Vika. Check Suitefights' Intagram or Twitter for some very nice pictures of the ladies.

Also, sponsorships look to be live for this fight and the Sarah Brooke vs Lora Cross fights: https://suitefights.gumroad.com/

No idea the rules or anything, but thrilled to have this to look forward to!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 03:49:37 AM »
VIKA!? :o She's been wrestling for a while and has faced some of the best. This should be VERY interesting! It's been a loooong time since I've been excited for a catfight!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 03:50:56 AM by jaybee »

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 06:33:19 PM »
Where can we find her  wrestling vids??

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 08:45:45 PM »
Looks like we have some good news! It appears Suitefights found a replacement for Alexa and we had a catfight! Carmilla vs Vika. Check Suitefights' Intagram or Twitter for some very nice pictures of the ladies.

Also, sponsorships look to be live for this fight and the Sarah Brooke vs Lora Cross fights: https://suitefights.gumroad.com/

No idea the rules or anything, but thrilled to have this to look forward to!

From what i saw on the preview this is going to be a great fight. I'm super excited for it!

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2021, 01:28:21 AM »
Based on the preview it looks incredible  ;D ! Carmilla seems awesome too, both from her attitude in the preview and on Twitter. She definitely seems to be down for more fights.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 01:41:54 AM by Mr. Drake »
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2021, 08:05:20 AM »
I would also like to know where we can see Vika wrestling videos. Were they real competitive or APL fake stuff?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2021, 09:13:21 PM »
I would also like to know where we can see Vika wrestling videos. Were they real competitive or APL fake stuff?
She's done a lot of  GLOW style wrestling matches with a bunch of companies, also some pretty good staged matches with Veve Lane. She's also appeared in a couple of "Amazon vs Amazon" staged wrestling matches with none other than JESS from Suitfights Misty Lovelace, and Tilly all from Suitfights fame! My personal favorite of hers is a mud wrestling match with a BEAUTIFUL girl named Amy. It's actually my favorite mud wrestling match and that's saying a lot coming from me lol. Basically just go to the female wrestling section in female fighting sections on C4S and search "Vika". I can't guarantee you'll like what you see people are so touchy and particular on this site its hard to give an opinion on things because somebody like myself pretty much likes ALL types of female fighting from fantasy(DT/APL ect.) to real(Suitfights etc.) as long as it's not OVERLY playful and corny. >:(

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2021, 02:05:55 AM »
She's done a lot of  GLOW style wrestling matches with a bunch of companies, also some pretty good staged matches with Veve Lane. She's also appeared in a couple of "Amazon vs Amazon" staged wrestling matches with none other than JESS from Suitfights Misty Lovelace, and Tilly all from Suitfights fame! My personal favorite of hers is a mud wrestling match with a BEAUTIFUL girl named Amy. It's actually my favorite mud wrestling match and that's saying a lot coming from me lol. Basically just go to the female wrestling section in female fighting sections on C4S and search "Vika". I can't guarantee you'll like what you see people are so touchy and particular on this site its hard to give an opinion on things because somebody like myself pretty much likes ALL types of female fighting from fantasy(DT/APL ect.) to real(Suitfights etc.) as long as it's not OVERLY playful and corny. >:(
Thanks for the info. Just watched her bondage wrestling match with Veve and loved it. She's tall and very skilled, I think Carmilla will have her hands full.

Carmilla also accepted a fight with Valentina Saxx from mexicancatfights https://twitter.com/DominaCarmillaa/status/1450905012582764544  :D