News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

How savage a fighter are you?

• 16 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
How savage a fighter are you?
« on: October 06, 2021, 02:01:52 AM »
For any girls who've had real street fights, in which obviously there are no rules, what's the most brutal thing you've done to an opponent or had done to you?

DottiD

Re: How savage a fighter are you?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 03:04:43 AM »
I had a few real life street fights, the worse i had done was my breast bitten, and head smacked on the ground by my hair and a took a punch to the jaw.. worse i have done, clawed a bitch on he face, slammed her head to the ground by the hair, broke a girls nose, and stomped a girl head as i stood up for more and bit the bitch who bit me.

Offline bad megan

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 02:49:44 PM »
worst thing i ever done was beat x friend up in her own bedroom banged her head on floor 3 times giving her nasty lump on her florehead, worst beating was in club car park me and my friend had fight with about 6 girls ended up on the floor and bitches started giving me and my friend kicking, was very sore for week,

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 09:44:16 PM »
As savage as I need to be. Anything goes in a brutal catfight. Are you listening "mauler maureen" ?

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 10:57:39 PM »
worst thing i ever done was beat x friend up in her own bedroom banged her head on floor 3 times giving her nasty lump on her florehead, worst beating was in club car park me and my friend had fight with about 6 girls ended up on the floor and bitches started giving me and my friend kicking, was very sore for week,

Just curious what was the fight with ex friend about? Love to hear an account of what the lead up to, fight, and how it was resolved.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 11:02:33 PM »

6 against 2 ain't fair! I expect that if you'd met just one of those girls at a later date you'd have taken revenge, and she'd sure deserve it.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2021, 11:12:00 PM »
I had a few real life street fights, the worse i had done was my breast bitten, and head smacked on the ground by my hair and a took a punch to the jaw.. worse i have done, clawed a bitch on he face, slammed her head to the ground by the hair, broke a girls nose, and stomped a girl head as i stood up for more and bit the bitch who bit me.

I'd not heard of a breast being bitten before. In cat fights boobs are sometimes targeted, by mauling, pulling or slapping, but not in real fights I've heard of. Crotch kicks yes. A few years ago there was a case of a woman resisting arrest by kicking a female cop between the legs so hard the victim needed hospital treatment and was off work for a while.

Offline bad megan

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 02:53:19 PM »

Just curious what was the fight with ex friend about? Love to hear an account of what the lead up to, fight, and how it was resolved.
    About money she had of me at weekend and never was going to pay back so i gave her good beating and ended up taking a pair of her ankel boots insead of the money, that was our it was resolved

Offline bad megan

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2021, 02:57:46 PM »

6 against 2 ain't fair! I expect that if you'd met just one of those girls at a later date you'd have taken revenge, and she'd sure deserve it.
  Well we never it was 2 against 6 until we started fighting 2 girls the other 4 new the other girls and help them it was pretty even fight unhtil the other joined in as it was hoilday night club we never saw the girls again even thou i never forget one of the girls

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2021, 12:21:55 AM »

It is embarrassing to lose a fight to a smaller opponent. I expect many of the onlookers cheered on the girl who beat you up!

Well we never it was 2 against 6 until we started fighting 2 girls the other 4 new the other girls and help them it was pretty even fight unhtil the other joined in as it was hoilday night club we never saw the girls again even thou i never forget one of the girls
:( I had my ass kicked once in a night club parking by a small girl (5'5) who was 18yo (I was 28) !!It was on front of many people, so humiliating  :'(

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 11:13:56 PM »

:( I had my ass kicked once in a night club parking by a small girl (5'5) who was 18yo (I was 28) !!It was on front of many people, so humiliating  :'(

Damn, that sucks to be beaten by someone so much younger and smaller too. May I ask, how bad did she beat you? Sorry it was in front of many people. Would you want to fight her again?

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2021, 12:16:40 AM »

It is embarrassing to lose a fight to a smaller opponent. I expect many of the onlookers cheered on the girl who beat you up!
Her bf and friends cheered on her, my bf and my friends cheered on me....
It is  not embarassing, it is humiliating, moreover when you can't do anything and get destroyed !!!

The fight with the smaller girl was it over your bf or hers maybe? If so was he one of the people watching and how did the fight end? Like was it allowed to finish between the two you or were you just separated but she was winning? Not easy to admit losing a fight but it’s definitely something you can learn from so it doesn’t happen next time.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2021, 04:57:40 PM »
Is this savage enough for you? I once tried to carve my initials into the walls of my opponent's uterus.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 06:19:55 AM »
worst this received dishes out

biting, mauling, ripping hair off head and pussy, bang head on road
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline poteat1979

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2021, 02:21:38 PM »

About money she had of me at weekend and never was going to pay back so i gave her good beating and ended up taking a pair of her ankel boots insead of the money, that was our it was resolved
Sorry have to ask...any details on how the bedroom fight with your criend started?? Did she fight back??