News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sandra and Veronica Have a Reunion

• 4 Replies

Offline Jill_C

Sandra and Veronica Have a Reunion
« on: October 06, 2021, 04:59:17 PM »
Sandra stayed longer than she planned at Sally’s.  Two weeks exactly.  Both recovered from their fight rather quickly.  Although it was a rough one it wasn’t as debilitating as fights they had been in before. 

Sandra was up early and was getting some breakfast when Sally came down to join her.

“You going to venture up north?”

“No, going to prowl around here.’

“Betty?”

“No, going to take a gamble with Veronica, see what can possibly happen.  What’s on your agenda?”

“Well right now got all our office work squared away, and just putzing around.”

“You interested in looking for a fight?”

“No not really still want to put some more distance before I look.”

“Was I too much?”

“No, just don’t need it now Gwen is home and I need a few days need to break her into it slowly.”

“Oh dear she knows, she’s being polite,” Sandra chuckled.

“You think so?”

“Are you purposely being naive?”

“No,” Sally accepting the facts.

“Ok so you want to come with me?”

“Yeah ok wouldn’t hurt to see you get your butt kicked.”

“Oh really?   Think I’m that much of a pushover?”

“We’ll see.”

“When was last time you saw Veronica?”

“Two weeks ago, she looked good too not too out of shape.”

“About same as me?”

“You mean fighting fit?  A little, I mean the two of you are kind on parr with the fitness.”

“And I know you don’t know any of her history other than what Betty told you, right?”

“Did you ever look up her file on the Cat-Pin?”

“No, lets see what’t there.”

Sally and Sandra went to the office room started up the computer and went to the Cat-pin site.  Once there Sally typed in Veronica’s name and her file appeared.

She had been very active since her Daughter married and moved out of town.  Most of her fights were, like the other members who lived in it,  arranged over the internet.  She did have a few traveling to other cities around the country.  She wore her pin so she wasn’t hiding it.  Just never around her home town since she only knew of Betty being the other member, and the two never fought since that one fight.

Veronica’s daughter Jane was a friend of Sally’s and they were very close until after Jane married and moved away with her husband.  They would only get together on holidays when she came down to visit her mother.  Just a few times Sally visited her when she traveled in that part of the state, otherwise they just sent  each other cards and emails and that was it.

Since Sally didn’t have complete access yet to the Cat-pin site asked her mom to log on so she could look up something.  She was curious about Veronica and took a wild guess about Jane.  Sure enough once she did a search Jane popped up. Sally was surprised but with all the things that had transpired in the last couple of months it started to make sense.  Jane being a Cat-pin sister made perfect sense.

Sandra looking over Sally’s shoulder, “You want to fight her?”

“I don’t know, I was curious.”

She looked at Jane’s history with the Cat-pin, and it was a eye opener for her.  Never would she have guessed that Jane would ever be involved with something like this let alone her mother, but she was.  Yet here was Sally and her mother, who would have thought it?

Looking at the videos she uploaded, her fights were just as vicious as her mother’s.  It was like she was a wild woman when it came to catfights.  Sally saw that the last fight she was in happened four months back and happed of all places in her mother’s backyard.  Looking at the fight she did not recognize the other woman. 

“Must have been a halfway fight,” Sandra said looking at the fight as well.  “Both come halfway if the distance is too much.”

“So Veronica must have been recording this?”

“Could be, but doesn’t matter. She fights thats all that matters to you.”

“But we are friends why would I even consider it?”

“How close are you now with her?  Seriously she lives three hours away, you can’t be that close to her like you were when you two were kids.”

“Yeah, but still.”

“Fuck that if you saw her with a Pin on and you had your’s on, you’d have to fight.”

“I know.”

“Anyway, let’s not bother with that now, I want to see about her mother.”

With that Sally closed down the computer.  Sandra was checking herself out in the mirror in the hallway, she had a new halter top on and workout pants, she let Sally see she was wearing her red bikini bottoms under it.  Doing the breast lift to make them a bit more perkier, not that she needed it but whatever.

Sally was just in her halter top and workout pants as well.  Not that she was anticipating anything she wasn’t wearing her pin. 

Sandra’s was tucked under her jacket and could easily be shown if needed.

Veronica Bennet lived in town which was a small walk for both ladies to make.  Seeing Sally walk that distance before was not a surprise to anyone.  The few who drove past the two waved. One stopped to chat with Sandra. 

Carol Hart recognized Sandra, “How you been Sandy?”

“Good Carol nice seeing you again.”

“Where you headed?”

“Oh thought I would walk around town today.”

“You going to see Betty? She ain’t home, went to some conference up north won’t be back for a few days.”

Both Sally and Sandra looked at each other, they knew it wasn’t a conference.

“That’s ok wasn’t really looking for her this time just want to see a few of the folks around town.”

“Ok let me know when you are planning to visit again, we should get together.”

“All right I will see you then.”

Carol drove off and Sandra and Sally continued their walk.

A few minutes later they were on Veronica’s street.  Nothing unusual, and both walked down the street heading toward’s Veronica’s house.

Veronica Bennet’s house was a trophy.  It was emaculate, nothing out of place everything balanced to the eye.  As they walked past Sandra noticed Veronica working in her back yard.

“She’s outside,” motioning to Sally to follow her.

Veronica heard them approach and looked up, “SANDRA! What a pleasant surprise, you down visiting Sally I see.”

Getting up she walked towards the two as they approached her.

“It’s been too long Ronnie.”

Both ladies hugged each other.  As they did both we taken back at the intensity of the hug.  Both enjoyed the warmth of the hug.   They broke their hug and held each other at arm’s length taking in the sight of each other.

“You look good Sandy.”

“Same with you.  You keeping in shape like me I take it?”

“Oh yes, I’ve been keeping up ever since Sam left us years ago.”

“Yeah same with me.”

“Didn’t you and Betty’s Ralph have something going?”

“Yeah but it didn’t last long he ran off with another woman.” 

“Men are all the same.”

“Yeah especially our’s it seems.”

“Yeah Sam chased after some bimbo down the road and he got what he deserved.”

“So how are things these days Ronnie?”

“Good, I see Sally there is been busy with the farm.  Oh Sally, Betty is off to some convention up north, if you two were heading there.”

“No we just walking around town seeing what was going on.”

“Jane is back home wont be down for a few weeks, you two should get together when she does.”

Turning back to Sandy, “Forgive me, would you care for some water or something?”

“No, I’m ok Ronnie was just passing through just curious what was happening with you I know its been a while, and I see you’re busy don’t want to eat into your time there.”

“Oh I’m not doing anything important.  Have a seat,” motioning to her patio table and chairs.

Both Sandra and Sally accepted and sat down. Both watched as Veronica sat across from them, as they did both caught a glimpse of something under Veronica’s work jacket.

Sally now noticed that Veronica was also dressed in a pair of workout pants and even though her work jacket was on she could tell she was just in a sports halter top as well, just like Sandra.

“So tell me Sandy what were you really coming to town for,” opening up her jacket enough for her Cat-pin to be seen.  “You think I don’t keep track of things?”

Sandy didn’t even look surprised by Veronica’s provocative move, “Oh Ronnie, I never underestimated you.”  She pulled back her jacket to reveal her pin.

“You know I’ve wanted this for a long long time.”

“So have I what a hilarious situation, that our Pins made us confess it.”

“Oh it is but I really wanted at you in high school, just didn’t have the “balls” at the time.”

“College was our awaking dear, we both knew it.”

“You’re right Sandy, but enough chit chat you want to fight me don’t you?”

“Oh hell yeah, where we doing it?”

“Same place Jane had her’s a few weeks ago,” looking at Sally, “I know you saw her fight, don’t take me a fool not to know you didn’t.”

“I did,” Sally replied.  “Does she know?”

“Yes she does, she saw your two fights, don’t know about your recent one but she knows.”

“She want to fight me then?”

“It’s up to you two, I know you two were close friends, but I’m not pushing her buttons.”

Turning back to Sandra and standing up, “In the back there is a little patch we can deal with each other.”

The three of them began the walk towards the spot.  Sally noticed both ladies had now removed their jackets and let them fall to the ground as they walked.  Sandra removed her pin and so did Veronica and both handed them to Sally to hold.  Veronica now started to peel out of her workout pants and her bikini bottom was now in full view of Sandra, who had done the same allowing hers to be seen as well.

Sandra handed her phone to Sally, “You know what to do.”

Sally shook her head.

“Ok ladies.”

“Veronica, 58 5’6 145 black 38C.’

“Sandra, 59 5’6 145 36C dirty blonde.”

“How we doing this Ladies?”

No sooner than she asked that both grabbed the other with both hands and started pulling hair.  The hissing between the two ladies was loud and both went at each other aggressively.  Foreheads bumped together as hands pulled mercilessly at the others hair.  Their waltzing around the ground and their bending and leading the other continued a few more seconds before Sandra got her leg to sweep behind Veronica’s and trip them to the ground.

No sooner than they hit the ground than the catballing began.  The kneeing the slapping the hair pulling, hands going for the others boobs tearing the halters off and just mauling the others bare flesh with their nails.  For two ladies their age they were fighting like teens.  The pace was very fast and Sally was impressed with how they fought it out.

The rolling on the ground seemed endless, first Sandra on top then Veronica. They were locked as if in a death struggle.  Sandra attempted scissor her thigh against Veronica’s pussy to stimulate her into an orgasm, but Veronica was quick with her hand and reached between them and grabbed at Sandra’s pussy through her bikini.  Digging her thumb into the right spot Sandra let out a squeal and stopped her attack grabbing at the hand going after her clitoris.  It allowed Veronica to punch at will Sandra’s head and along with a well placed knee, she shoved her off to her side.  The combination worked and Sandra was left in a ball holding her crotch and just withering in the pain she just received. 

Veronica rolled in the opposite direction giving both ladies some space to collect themselves.

Veronica was sucking in the air, while getting to her knees.  Looking down at her breasts which were raked with Sandra’s nails she saw the blood trails streak across her stomach.  The sweat was causing the familiar burning as that too trickled down her chest. 

Sandra was slowly getting to her knees as well she was in no better shape from Veronica’s onslaught. 

“You’re one tough bitch Sandy,” Veronica admitted.

“You are no different, Ronnie.”

Both ladies were sitting on their heels a few feet from each other, looking at what they did to each other.

“You know, Ronnie, I always thought that if we had ever fought back in the day, we would have been out of school for a week,” Sandra spoke between gulps of air.

“That on top of the suspensions if it ever happened in school,” Veronica followed just as breathless.

“Yeah,” Sandra was now slowly standing up, not taking her eyes off Veronica as she did.

Veronica again followed Sandra’s lead and started to stand, she too not allowing Sandra to catch her off guard as she did.

Both ladies slowly began circling around, and Sally thought they looked like the ladies on TV about to go for the old arm and collar lockups that always happen when they did it.  They didn’t, instead of arms and collar, it was hands to hair again. Two hands buried into the others hair and the momentum of their circling continued as they pulled.  They twisted themselves up while standing and no sooner went crashing down to the ground.  Another vicious catball erupted and both ladies battled it out. More fists more breast mauling more punching the backs, more knees.  Only thing different was it was much slower now. 

Sandra managed to roll on top of Veronica and was attempting to use her leverage to get her into a matchbook cradle.  She had her only to slip between Veronica’s legs and get trapped immediately by them scissoring her waist.  Her only way out was to straighten up lifting Veronica by her hair and slamming her back down.  She did it once and Veronica felt it.  The second time she tried it Veronica let go of her two handed mauling of Sandra’s breasts and sent a punch straight between them and another straight into Sandra’s mouth.

Sandra just let go of Veronica, who crashed back to the ground hard. She didn’t anticipate that happening, all she wanted was to break what Sandra was doing.  It stunned her  and allowed Sandra to escape her scissors. Sandra wasn’t pushing the attack, she had backed off holding her now busted mouth which was bleeding. 

Her teeth were still there but her lips were a mess and she knew it didnt look good for her.  She just backed away gulping air again trying to figure out what to do next.

Veronica was also slow to her knees and stood up rubbing the back of her head from the slamming it got.

Both ladies were beating each other up good and neither wanted to give in to the other.  Sally as much as she held back rooting for her mom, she couldn’t.  This fight was a fight and as much as they both were wanting it she felt that the two needed it out as badly as they said so.  Let whoever wins it win.  She was also feeling that tingle in her from watching previous fights, this was live however and featuring her mother.  Nothing would please her really if her mom lost.  Call it revenge from their fight a week ago.  Yet here she was witnessing her mother catfighting another woman in the flesh as it was happening.  That alone was something she really getting into.

Sandra knew she couldn’t go on much more, Veronica was in the same mental thought.  They where both bruised and bleeding and this fight had to end soon.

Sandra raised her fists, her intimidation didn’t work.  Veronica raised hers and in a flash she struck out at Sandras head, hitting her squarely in her eye.  She punch wasnt hard but enough to send Sandra hard to the ground and on her back.  Veronica quickly jumped down on to her only to miss seeing Sandra’s knee coming up right into her crotch.  The force of her coming down and that knee going up at the same time sent stars flying in Veronica’s eyes.  She fell landing hard landing on Sandra, who took the crash but shoved her off.  As Veronica was holding her crotch in pain, Sandra crawled over to her and quickly punched her in the mouth and then another squarely in her eye.  Blood was on her lips and her eye was now swelling.  She gave no resistance when Sandra shoved her shoulders to the ground and started to straddle her in a school girl pin. 

Veronica’s arms were pinned by Sandras straddle she could not counter any offense to get her off.  Sandra slowly inched her crotch towards her mouth.  Veronica was smelling it, nothing she could do about it either. Sally was recording all of it.

“I GIVE!”

“What was that Veronica,” Sally asked?

“I GIVE DAMN IT, GET YOUR SMELLY PUSSY OFF MY MOUTH!”

“Ok dear,” Sandra slowly stood up removing her crotch from Veronica’s nose.

Sandra looked for whatever was left of Veronica’s halter and once she found it waved it making sure Sally got it. 

Stopping her recording Sally rushed and hugged her mother. 

“Stop, help her up first.”

Sally went over to Veronica who was now sitting upright holding her swollen eye with one hand and rubbing her crotch with the other. 

“I’m not diddling,” she spat out!

“I know,” extending her hand to help her up.

“Now get me ice go inside get it.”

Sally ran inside Veronica’s kitchen grabbed a tray of ice and a few towels and ran back out.  Quickly administering them to both Veronica and her mother.  Both ladies holding the ice packs to their faces.

It took almost ten minutes before Veronica was ready to stand up.  Reaching out for a hand, Sandra was quick to lend it. As she got up both ladies embraced in a hug. 

“I hate to admit it Sandy but you got me good,” softly talking into her ear.

“You were tough too, it’s been a long time coming, we needed to know.”

“I know, well its a done deal.”

“For now,” Sandra released her hug and held Veronica by her arms, eyes glued to each other as they did.

“Sally wants to fight Jane?”

“We’ll see, I’m sure they will eventually but let them cross that bridge by themselves.”

“Oh I know Jane wants it, just let her know.”

“I will.”

“I got a hot tub and a few items you can throw on for the walk back to Sally’s.”

“Ok you’re on!”

“Sally why don’t you head back home, Veronica and I got some hot tubbing to do, I’ll be home later.”

Sally was just watching the two from a distance she wasn’t close enough to hear their conversation but when her mom said go home, she did.

As she started down the street she realized she still had both of their pins.  Turning back around she stopped and figured they wouldn’t need them now so why bother.  Looking at her mothers pin she figured what the hell, and pined it to her halter.  Who would she run into here that would know?

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: Sandra and Veronica Have a Reunion
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 06:32:50 PM »
Loving this series Please keep it coming
Thank you

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 05:58:52 AM »
Another great chapter...can't wait for what comes next

D

Offline iluvcurves

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 11:10:25 PM »
Another exciting encounter – this time between two mature women who had clearly harboured a desire to fight each other for a very long time.

Also like the way you continue to tease us with the dilemma Sally has in how to tell her daughter what is going on - and whether or not Gwen already knows.

Thank you, Jill -  and I do hope you are getting as much pleasure writing as we are reading.

Offline Samandan

• Lets chat about cats.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 01:10:34 PM »
Jill_C, this is getting to be addictive, I go through withdrawals waiting for more.  Love your story!