News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ignored

• 3 Replies

Offline Jessibaby

Ignored
« on: October 07, 2021, 10:07:36 AM »
Ever had someone you felt you had something of a connection with within the wrestling/cat community suddenly put you on ignore?
Not referring to someone online with whom you engaged in cyber play, but IRL.

A couple years ago I was referred to a woman who resides within my state by a mutual opponent. We had two matches over approximately a two year period. She beat me both times. However, in both we were very cordial and seemed to have a rapport.
However, after the second match several months went by and I reached out a third time. This time I was simply given a curt “no”. No explanation given. Thinking perhaps she was simply not in a good place in her life at the time, I let several months go by, and reached out again. This time I received no response at all. Calls, text, email all were not responded to. Well I can take a hint. I stopped trying.

I asked our mutual acquaintance if she knew if anything was amiss, and she said to her knowledge nothing was.

This has never happened to me before. It just seems odd. I have tried to simply let it go, but it does bother me more than I thought it would.

Offline Okguy

• Married couple seeks possible f vs.f wrestling mat
Re: Ignored
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 02:29:02 PM »
Yes it’s very irritating when people just drop off with absolutely no explanation or even a simple goodbye. We are new to this so it hasn’t happened to us yet.
This is a shared profile the wife and I share it and either may on anytime. We are looking for submissions wrestling matches for her. I introduced her to it and she enjoys it. A few things that are hard NO’s swinging, hard erotic matches and nude.

Offline RandyTheRef

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 07:04:43 AM »
Well that sucked.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 02:54:28 PM »
Maybe she has quit completely but if you know that isn't true then possibly offering stakes for the winner after the match might entice her. However, considering you have lost you have to be prepared to suffer the stakes you agreed to so be careful.