News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Question for the moms and wives:

• 3 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Question for the moms and wives:
« on: October 09, 2021, 09:31:25 AM »
The most embarrassing and the worst possibility that could happen to you in a fight I would think Are, losing a fight to a woman/girl who has either been caught sleeping with your bf/husband as he watches,  or, confronting the mother of who’s child has been bullying yours, all while you’ve described to them  leading up to  the confrontation  that you’d easily teach their mom how to handle her kid,  only  to be beaten as both kids watch. Then after losing she pins, ties or otherwise controls you in some fashion so she can force you to watch her kid do the same to yours.

I know maybe the second scenario is unlikely to actually occur and surely I wouldn’t want to witness this happening to one lady, it just seems like the pinnacle of dominating another rival. Taking both scenarios are bad girl vs good girl it seems as if losing in front of these two special  people who you want to impress and defend most would show no matter how much you don’t want to lose they overwhelm you in such a fashion that says:  no matter how badly you want to win they don’t allow it. Leaving 0 doubt who is the better woman physically. Taking the husband/bf setup scenario above, if you know your husband has obviously been attracted to your rival, and then adding a bit more into this fight,  you both are aware of his excitement in seeing two hot ladies go at. Knowing how turned on he gets in this sort of fight only adds to the desire you have to prove yourself better than “her” but can do nothing to stop her. Seeing the signs that he is aroused while he is witness to your defeat therefore increasing his desire and attraction to your rival as a result?

DottiD

Re: Question for the moms and wives:
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 12:09:30 AM »
Well interesting but best I can reply is , first off my then boyfriend now hubby came home from boot camp, he looked so dashing and got in his uniform, a girl I fought and beat 2 times prior in H.S. Was after him. So here is the thing about this , my boyfriend if not for being with me would have gone with her, as much as I hate her she was hot as well, but he loved me and told her to move along, but she knew I was a jealous type and was persistent up till I came back from the ladies room of the bar we were at. She was given fair warning to stay away but in the heat of jealous rage she made the mistake of running her hand up his thigh, I threw my drink down her cleavage we threw a few slaps and were stopped.
I was ready to leave anyway wanting alone time with him but as I left she said I was lucky they stopped us, I laughed and told her to meet us at our old high school , she did we had our 3 rd fight, it was the toughest yet but I again kicked her ass, it took him a while to admit to me he was cheering me on and was confident I was going to tear her up, but watching us he felt a “ dark side” where he thought she was gonna win and was more excited , not sure it pertains to your question but kind of gets a piece of it, a funny thing was after we married we had moved away we went back to visit , I asked a H.S. Friend if she saw her anymore she said she was the local bar fly . I laughed and we went to that bar and sure enough she was there I let him walk in then I did she was about to hug him when she saw me her eyes got huge I smiled as I took his hand and I purred to her, “ are we going to have an issue again?” She tried to scoff the challenge off but people at the bar knew her giggled her back to her seat, we had 2 drinks and left , my hubby smiled ear to ear and said that was worse beating he ever saw a woman take from another without a single blow.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 01:31:18 AM »
Well interesting but best I can reply is , first off my then boyfriend now hubby came home from boot camp, he looked so dashing and got in his uniform, a girl I fought and beat 2 times prior in H.S. Was after him. So here is the thing about this , my boyfriend if not for being with me would have gone with her, as much as I hate her she was hot as well, but he loved me and told her to move along, but she knew I was a jealous type and was persistent up till I came back from the ladies room of the bar we were at. She was given fair warning to stay away but in the heat of jealous rage she made the mistake of running her hand up his thigh, I threw my drink down her cleavage we threw a few slaps and were stopped.
I was ready to leave anyway wanting alone time with him but as I left she said I was lucky they stopped us, I laughed and told her to meet us at our old high school , she did we had our 3 rd fight, it was the toughest yet but I again kicked her ass, it took him a while to admit to me he was cheering me on and was confident I was going to tear her up, but watching us he felt a “ dark side” where he thought she was gonna win and was more excited , not sure it pertains to your question but kind of gets a piece of it, a funny thing was after we married we had moved away we went back to visit , I asked a H.S. Friend if she saw her anymore she said she was the local bar fly . I laughed and we went to that bar and sure enough she was there I let him walk in then I did she was about to hug him when she saw me her eyes got huge I smiled as I took his hand and I purred to her, “ are we going to have an issue again?” She tried to scoff the challenge off but people at the bar knew her giggled her back to her seat, we had 2 drinks and left , my hubby smiled ear to ear and said that was worse beating he ever saw a woman take from another without a single blow.

Yes that is quite hot to think about. The part about him wondering how it would be if she ended up winning is a scenario that I’ve thought about ALOT. Not because I would want my SO to be hurt or didn’t want to be with them anymore. Just the bad girl type thing winning assuming she’s hot is something that is like my #1 fantasy type thing. It’s hard to put a good explanation as to what exactly it is. It doesn’t even have to be personally about me and my girl. Just another couple who are being tested with a hot rival trying to get another girl’s guy’s attention and leading to a confrontation that the other girl beats the gf/wife at whatever it may be. Doesn’t even have to be an all out fight. Could be arm wrestling or something such as seeing who looks better in a swimsuit. Just a competition that is between the two that turns on the guy in question. Hard to explain no doubt but something about it so hot. Any other instances you may have had. Maybe you were the one who was trying to get the attention off another girl’s guy instead of her being the instigator.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 09:19:42 AM »
These stories are getting me horny as hell.  ;D