News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Summer's APL Videos

• 7 Replies

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Summer's APL Videos
« on: October 09, 2021, 08:23:33 PM »
I recall that several months ago Austin/Summer had a match scheduled with SuiteFights. That didn't transpire but she went on to appear in, by my count, four APL videos. Has anyone seen or purchased one or more of those? Also, has she fought or wrestled elsewhere? Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 04:03:08 AM by Hammer48 »

Offline harpoon

Re: Summer's APL Videos
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 11:30:19 PM »
I recall that several months ago Austin/Summer had a match scheduled with SuiteFights. That didn't transpire but she went on to appear in, by my count, four APL videos. Has anyone seen or purchased one or more of those? Also, has she fought or wrestled elsewhere? Thanks.

I got three of her videos from the unedited shoots section. One, vs Paisley, has been released now. Summer won two and lost one of the matches I have. I'm waiting for one of APL's sales to get the one I don't have yet. The matches don't look scripted but they are friendly fun fights, really. I would love to see more of her, maybe in a more serious fight. She is a very sexy lady who looks great tangling with other females.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:33:09 PM by harpoon »

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 08:18:17 PM »
Thanks for responding and I agree, she's a pretty young thing who I'd love to watch in a serious scrap. Of course, I don't expect to find any real fights on APL. That said, I'm inclined to purchase her match with Willow the next time APL offers a discount.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 07:41:27 PM »
Thanks for responding and I agree, she's a pretty young thing who I'd love to watch in a serious scrap. Of course, I don't expect to find any real fights on APL. That said, I'm inclined to purchase her match with Willow the next time APL offers a discount.
If you don't mind this style of wrestling / catfighting then I highly suggest you purchase the fights with Willow from APL! She's a star in the making and IMO she's the most beautiful session wrestler currently in the business. Not only is she beautiful but she is cocky and likes to trash talk! Someone needs to see if she's willing to do a Suitfights catfight ASAP and if not APL needs more sessions with her ASAP.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 04:29:35 AM »
Here is a pic of the beautiful Willow!

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2022, 11:13:46 AM »
I'm glad I found this thread. Summer's match vs Willow and Lily were really great. Not the intensity of a Vika vs Carmila but it toes the line of playful competitive to competitive. Lily and Summer were definitely trying hard at multiple points and were scrambling for position at a good pace. Summer definitely can lock in a nice rear naked choke!

Agree with others in here. Summer or Willow absolutely could be in a Suitefights style catfight. They have another level in them. Steve should get in contact with both

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2022, 01:21:25 PM »
Jaybee which of Willow's fights has the best trash talk?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 02:59:24 AM »
Jaybee which of Willow's fights has the best trash talk?
No real trash talking during the fights but every APL fight production by Paisley starts with quick interviews with each participant. Willow does her trash talking their and you also get a good look at her personality.